THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 02:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Weird dreams you've had  (Read 359753 times)

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
Re: Weird dreams you've had
« Reply #50 on: 05 Feb 2012, 10:56 »

I recently had a dream in which my girlfriend and I were attending the superbowl. She was dressed as a playboy bunny which stressed me out enormously because i was afraid that the people behind us wouldn't be able to see anything because of her ears. And I didn't want to be anti-social.
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
  • Just waiting to jump in with a peninsula joke.
« Reply #51 on: 05 Feb 2012, 13:27 »

09/29/10   Melissa and I are sneakily living on futuristic cruise ship style airplanes. On one plane Gaius from BSG is trying to take a picture of a baby, but Melissa keeps messing it up. I offer her my sandwich to leave him alone. I warn her that she had better consider fast; as the longer she takes, the smaller the sandwich will be when she gets it.

Zingoleb

« Reply #52 on: 05 Feb 2012, 13:37 »

I had a dream I was talking to someone about our prounouns, and I was getting stomach cramps in meatspace, and those cramps were crossing over into my dream and rather than being part of it there was just this strong association that my personal prounoun is now pain.

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
  • Hai. Zorro here. Any CC?
« Reply #53 on: 06 Feb 2012, 02:58 »

I had a dream where I was playing my favorite racing game. I came in first but then I suddenly was in a supermarket and had to buy a certain red wine before other people who finished. I didn't see them though. As I was in line, in the line before me a woman aged 60-70 was asking about condoms, she wanted to buy the biggest the store had to offer... and then I kinda woke up.

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #54 on: 07 Feb 2012, 03:02 »

About month ago i saw dream where some hobo carried two big black plastic bags full of dead black fetuses and then he had to win boxing match to keep them.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #55 on: 07 Feb 2012, 06:55 »

I saw "bowling" instead of boxing, and now bowling with fetuses is not an image I want removed. 

So I shared it instead. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #56 on: 07 Feb 2012, 12:55 »

Had a dream that my ex, who was an online boyfriend I had for over a year that I never actually met and lives in New Zealand, showed up in my coffee shop hangout in Northern Ireland. Didn't give him a chance to say anything, just screamed at him for ages then walked out of the coffee shop. Then I came back in and ranted how, "This is MY hangout with MY friends in MY town so why the fuck should I leave!?"

Woke up so angry but the plus in the end is that I've remembered this is around the time he got married to the girl he cheated on me with and got pregnant less than a month after leaving me to go off with her. The time coming up to his wedding was very shitty for me, mostly because of him. So yeah, I think I've worked out why I'm in such a rut right now and I can start working on getting out of it.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #57 on: 07 Feb 2012, 14:46 »

Go!  Go!  GO!! 

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #58 on: 08 Feb 2012, 09:00 »

get ready for a wall of text.... This is a dream I had in March 2007.

Part  1
I arrived at my grandmother’s new condo, I was excited, because not only had I not seen my grandmother in forever, but her condo was right on the sea, in a huge warren of complexes. Families packed so tightly together that we should be able to sense the presence of them, but because of the rather rich and tasteful way the building had been made there is no awareness of this. The apartment is very modern in an expensive, potted ferns and cream shades kind of way. Although I have no memory of my room, I remember that the main room had a fireplace where you could sit, and no entertainment centers, it was purely a family room. I remember a library with the confusing sense of it being both outside and inside at the same time. Quite an accomplishment considering that the apartment was deep within the bowels of the complex.

Fast forward.
I am staying with grandma for an extended period and attending the local school, which I have no memory of. But I make some friends, a boy and a girl in my class. I find myself visiting the boy’s apartment in the complex. For some reason it smacks of Japanese culture, although why I had this impression is a mystery. We’re talking and such when his mother enters. She begins questioning him about something I'm not familiar with. They enter a fight, during which the mother stops periodically to apologize for the rude nature of their fighting in front of me. I get up to leave, but first I turn to them and assure them that fighting is not a bad thing, my family fights all of the time at home.

Immediately I can see in the boys face that I have said something wrong. Nevertheless I leave, for reasons that I am now not quite sure of. When I arrive home my grandmother has already had a telephone call from the boy’s mom, who told my grandmother how I had dishonored our family by criticizing them in public.
I am in trouble.

Part 2
Time passes.
I am walking home from school with the girl; she is very shy and quiet. We enter the hub by the ocean, where many staircases and such meet. There is a boardwalk extending out from it, into the ocean. On the boardwalk there are a few other buildings and such. It's the first time there that I really notice the sea. The waves crash against the boardwalk with a fury, spraying us with salt water. I turn to her and exclaim in excitement about the ocean. She smiles and nods as though she usually isn't permitted to acknowledge the wonders of the world around her.

Immediately after that an even bigger wave crashed against the boardwalk, water flows over the edge up to our ankles. Each wave after that becomes larger and larger; the water rises to my waist. I manage to find a slightly sheltered spot against a building on the other side of the boardwalk from where the waves are coming. I grab onto something and hold on to keep from being swept away by the water. But the waves are still crashing. The water rises so that I have to find higher and higher handholds against the building, which has transformed into a bookshelf. I reach the highest part, clinging to the wood. The water is still rising. Finally I realize that it is too much, and although I try to fight from it, I sink down. Nothingness.

Part 3
I wake up in my grandmother’s apartment, apparently unaffected by the waves. My father is there, which is strange, before he was elsewhere. He is making ramen noodles. We get into an argument about how he should strain them, and he yells at me that I shouldn't be allowed to touch them or else I would ruin them. I get out a pot and water and begin to make my own ramen noodles. Waiting for the pot to boil, I walk into the next room.

Many of my relatives are there, around my grandma, who is crying because she was taken in by a conman, she thought she was giving money to someone in need, and now she's wasted it. Everyone else looks uncomfortable, so I suggest that all of us pool our money to help grandma. Everyone else shifts away uncomfortably, and I can feel my father's growing anger at my rudeness.

Part 4
Time passes, the relatives are still here, and I have a camera. I get a group of the women to let me take a picture of them, one aunt would have refused, but I complimented her outfit, and then she agreed to the photograph. I have them stand in a group, and give them a few commands so that they will fit in the picture. They repeat them as they perform them.
"Stand closer"
"Stand closer"
"Take two steps back"
"Take two steps back"
"Smile"
"Smile"

It turned out well, but not as well as I would have liked. Then I take the camera and decide to get pictures of my cousins, just doing what they naturally do as they play. Many of them are playing in the park that has appeared in the middle of my grandmother's condo. I slip through some rosebushes, angling for a good shot, and I get it, it's amazing and the lighting in perfect, everything.
Then a wasp gets into my hair as soon as I start to snap the photo. I freak out, and begin trying to get away from it and kill it simultaneously. The leather gloves on my hands become an asset, but I’m not quite able to kill the wasp.

Part 5
Time passes, the relatives are gone, and I’m entertaining two friends in my grandmothers living room. Apparently since the last time I was in this room, my grandmother had gotten digital consuls. Computers, etc....

My friends are examining a small screen/consul in the wall. I immediately know what this is, it's a trapped virus. I told them not to touch it, or even pay too much attention to it. Then I go over to the computer. They continue to stare at it from across the room. Suddenly the screen beams a woman into the room. She is older, thirties or something, with blond curly hair. She sits there for a moment, and the guys yell in astonishment. I turn and see her, and rush towards them. The woman stands up and blocks my path, she tries to catch me, but I block her blows, knocking her over to get past her. I yell at my friends to run out the door, to leave, and they both jump up to do so, but too late. She catches both of them, one in each hand, and begins to take... idk... something from them. I attack her, wrestling them out of her grasp. Sadly, she immediately latches back on to one of them, sucking him dry of whatever it is she takes. He falls to the floor, empty, but still alive. I grab the hand of the other guy and drag him out of the room. He is dazed and can't concentrate, and is more stumbling than running. She chases us.

As we run the complex transforms into a much more tropical version of my university, where people travel places by waterslide. We jump onto one and try to outslide her, but she is right behind us. I grab his hand again, take a deep breath, and bail. We are at a great height, and we fall for a while, and then land in a ground level pool, narrowly missing the ground on either side.

We get out of the pool and realize that we are on the quad. A bunch of students are there, we proceed to warn them about the woman. Once we are alone the guy I am with turns to me. He grabs me, and says "you realize that I've been feeding off of you this entire time."

I look at him.... surprise, then horror than anger sweeping through my mind. but then he begins to finish what he started, taking out of me that essence that is me, my love of life, my happiness, my creativity, my will, my self, me.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #59 on: 08 Feb 2012, 16:15 »

So last night, I'm walking through a stone tunnel carrying a staff or other pole-object, and I round a corner and come to an iron gate.  The gate swings open, and I step into a stadium-like arena that bears a striking resemblance to the Coliseum.  And it is packed to the brim, with a gladiatorial fight taking place in the pit below.  I step off to one side, and a column of armored, robed figures march by, down the stairs from the gate and to a causeway that encircles the arena where they turn and start marching toward an area of the stands that's raised up, obviously where the most important spectators sit.  The column just does not stop...even as the front of the column reaches halfway to the raised area, armored men are still coming out of the gate.  Not really sure what happened after that point, as the dream faded away.

The dress of the people I could see was Roman or Middle Ages, except there was no uniformity of race; there seemed to be an equal mix of the major racial groups that I could see.  The column of soldiers had sky blue robes/cloaks, and their armor, which was a mix of steel and gold-colored, was very Greek in appearance but with plenty of Roman attributes as well, though they carried undecorated oval leather shields that were about four feet high and each carried either a sword or spear for a primary weapon.  I'm guessing the location of the setting was a desert, due to the dust in the air and the tint of the sky's color.

But now here's the weird thing:  I wasn't even asleep.  My eyes were closed, yes, but I was otherwise fully awake and aware when this dream started.  It came up entirely unpremeditated or recall from a movie, it just happened on its own.  I'm pretty sure the only reason it ended when it did was I was starting to focus all my attention on it and it jarred the image away, kind of like in a normal dream where if you realize it's a dream, it ends unless you know how to lucid dream.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Zingoleb

« Reply #60 on: 08 Feb 2012, 21:36 »

I like how I read that immediately after reading this (NSFW).

TRVA123

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #61 on: 08 Feb 2012, 22:20 »

I love Oglaf so much!!!

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Middle-of-the-Road Conservative
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #62 on: 08 Feb 2012, 23:29 »

The other day when I was at a friend's house, I had a dream that his little sister smelled gas and then suddenly I was paralyzed on his basement stairs and dying from a gas leak.
Voluntarily banned from DISCUSS.

Listen to my music. http://wolfgangruck.newgrounds.com/audio/

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #63 on: 09 Feb 2012, 01:45 »

*ahem*

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd ever dreamed before
I dreamed I was on a date with Sasha Grey
We didn't screw at all

I dreamed we were in a tattoo parlour
One woman and two men
And Sasha she was saying she
She'd like her ears pierced please

And when the piercer was all ready
He put clamps on both her ears
I held her hands and bowed my head
And saw that she was naked

And it's at this point that I woke up
My penis harder than hard
and sounds, Sun and my alarm
Were shattering my smile

Last night I had the strangest dream
I'd ever dreamed before
I dreamed I was on a date with Sasha Grey
We didn't screw at all

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #64 on: 09 Feb 2012, 03:16 »

I had a weird dream this morning but I can't work out who I was dreaming about - I was with a boy and I remember conciously reminding myself not to call him by the wrong name (I think I was going to call him by the name of my previous Boy but I can't remember for certain) but no idea who he really was. Which is disappointing!
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Nomen

• Not quite a lurker
    • Online Radio Station
« Reply #65 on: 11 Feb 2012, 01:14 »

When I was a kid, I remember having a dream about a talking snake that chased me and was trying to eat me. It called me by name. Freaked me the fuck out.

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #66 on: 11 Feb 2012, 02:01 »

Parseltongue!!
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #67 on: 11 Feb 2012, 04:44 »

Dreamt I was fighting some people with a battleaxe and a pike. The handles were strapped together, so it was one big double-bladed pole. Apparently Skyrim and Bastion are seeping into my dreams.

It's funny: all morning I had this feeling of there being something I didn't remember, something that felt relevant and purposeful. Then there's this moment when I suddenly remember having the dream, in a flash-like moment. The actual recall of the contents of the dream trickle in much more slowly, and the details are still a bit vague. But one thing's for sure. I fought people with a battleaxe-pike-combination.
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2012, 07:00 by LTK »
Quote from: snalin
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #68 on: 11 Feb 2012, 11:46 »

I'm writing all my dreams down and save them on my comp. I've found it both helps me remember them better as well as "disarm" them somehow, I used to have some pretty heavy nightmares for a while, which would cause me to jolt awake, stand up in my bed etc., which wasn't that bad, just a bit disturbing (esp. for my gf..). Writing them down helps me keep a distance to them.

It's some serious fun to read them a year later too.

whom

• Plantmonster
  • fire is pretty
« Reply #69 on: 12 Feb 2012, 17:53 »

When I was little I frequently dreamed that a horde of Mr. Molasses's (from the game Candyland) were chasing me and my sister.  I remember my sister saying she had that dream too but I think that itself was also a dream.  Mr. Molasses is pretty scary when there are many of him oozing after you.  Also the being chased dreams are just terrifying and I have them a lot.

I've had some other weird/epic dreams lately but they're too disjointed and complicated to try and put here.
You don't know what it's like to be stuck in my mind all the time

lepetitfromage

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • addicted to the shindig
« Reply #70 on: 12 Feb 2012, 20:23 »

Mr. Molasses is pretty scary all the time.

fyp. He scared the hell out of me.
If you try to take all the steps at once, you'll fall over.

Mister D Nomms

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • Middle-of-the-Road Conservative
    • My Newgrounds Audio
« Reply #71 on: 12 Feb 2012, 23:51 »

I read an article that schizophrenics may be permanently stuck in dream mode.
Voluntarily banned from DISCUSS.

Listen to my music. http://wolfgangruck.newgrounds.com/audio/

Nomen

• Not quite a lurker
    • Online Radio Station
« Reply #72 on: 13 Feb 2012, 02:05 »

Another weird thing, recently I've been having multiple, unrelated dreams in which I am a lesbian. It's really weird, because I'm actually not a lesbian.

Zingoleb

« Reply #73 on: 13 Feb 2012, 02:09 »

You can become a lesbian. I did, and my father still doesn't know how to react.

:mrgreen:

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #74 on: 14 Feb 2012, 05:20 »

Zingo, I think you took the long way 'round, though. 

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #75 on: 14 Feb 2012, 16:44 »

I've had a few dreams where I was a woman.  I never realized it until after I woke up and went over what I remembered from the dream though.  Probably a good thing though...if I realized it in-dream, I'd be like, "Boobies!  Wheeeee!"
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

Zingoleb

« Reply #76 on: 14 Feb 2012, 17:29 »

You know, you hear the whole "if I was a woman, I'd just play with my boobs" but you don't really start noticing them any more than you start noticing your tongue (oh hey, you're really aware of your tongue now, what's up)

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #77 on: 15 Feb 2012, 01:32 »

Well, I certainly notice mine - usually when they're making it hard to get comfortable lying down, or when they're hurting because I'm running or jumping etc, or when they're really itchy and it's not socially acceptable to scratch. Yeah they're not that great once you've got them.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Zingoleb

« Reply #78 on: 15 Feb 2012, 01:36 »

That, May, is because you have The Rack of Doom. You can smuggle armies out of the country if need be. You're an exception.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #79 on: 15 Feb 2012, 04:12 »

:(

Zingoleb

« Reply #80 on: 15 Feb 2012, 04:31 »

Hate to break it to you, but you know it's true.

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #81 on: 15 Feb 2012, 04:35 »

This thread is quickly turning into one of those weird dreams I've had  :psyduck:

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #82 on: 16 Feb 2012, 01:37 »

Well! This morning I was riding a mammoth that was being attacked by badgers. The badgers were big, but the mammoth was bigger still, so it was all right.
I just got the image of a midwife and a woman giving birth swinging towards each other on a trapeze - when they meet, the midwife pulls the baby out. The knife juggler is standing on the floor and cuts the umbilical cord with a a knifethrow.

Lupercal

• In conception since 1991
« Reply #83 on: 21 Feb 2012, 04:23 »

Had two weird dreams, both involving my brother. One was were we had gone to see Van Halen in concert, and my brother had bought three seats, two of which he used to place his copious amounts of coats on, and didn't understand why I was getting severely upset that he had three seats and I had none. Then all of a sudden it just turned into watching my old TV from the early 90s in a big arena.

Another one was where I was walking up a weird habour with my brother at night, and some people were fishing a dead body out of the water. A man, who'd been sort of lacerated with electrical wire round his ankles and you couldn't really make out his face.

I wish I had more animal related dreams, mine are mostly about crushing disappointments that I rarely suffer in real life.

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #84 on: 21 Feb 2012, 04:30 »

I had the best dream ever last night. It started off with me taking part in a riot, the I got high and had sex, then I beat up some skinheads for saying Ireland should be part of the UK.

Lupercal

• In conception since 1991
« Reply #85 on: 21 Feb 2012, 05:15 »

I hear there might be an opening in 2014...

LTK

• Methuselah's mentor
« Reply #86 on: 22 Feb 2012, 02:29 »

Had a dream about these things.

Carl-E

• Awakened
« Reply #87 on: 22 Feb 2012, 10:07 »

I can see why. 

Blackjoker

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #88 on: 24 Feb 2012, 06:20 »

I recently had a dream involving cars eating straws. The cars would accost me and demand that I feed them straws, with the hoods flapping as if they were talking. Another vehicle showed up and tried to hold off a few of them and told me that I needed to get home. I have NO CLUE what my subconscious was trying to tell me if that thing was a message.
I strongly reccomend that we daily check our walrus slots to ensure that we are able to avoid walrus backup.

lepetitfromage

« Reply #89 on: 24 Feb 2012, 07:41 »

Last night I had a dream that my mom insisted on me baking my own wedding cake. She bought me everything I needed to bake it- a 5 gallon tub of frosting and a box of cake mix that was about half my height.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #90 on: 24 Feb 2012, 12:01 »

That would be the biggest cake ever  :-o

lepetitfromage

« Reply #91 on: 24 Feb 2012, 13:07 »

Lol! And it would probably be the worst tasting one too....I have a hard enough time baking a normal sized cake  :-P

bainidhe_dub

• Scrabble hacker
    • tumblr
« Reply #92 on: 25 Feb 2012, 09:20 »

I had a dream I went to a house party and Jimmy and Ingelise were there. We said Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii and hugged and then said It's nice to meet you! but he did not introduce me to her.
Earlier I was running around the neighborhood by my parents' house with someone, possibly Neil Gaiman, who kept breaking into empty houses to steal ideas.
Later I went to a movie theater that had a stained-glass library where you could research and design your own stained-glass patterns. The cleaning lady was stealing tips from the restaurant because she thought they were for her, because she sometimes answered people's questions.
I am lurking so hard right now. You have no idea.

schimmy

• The Tickler
« Reply #93 on: 25 Feb 2012, 10:09 »

I thought I was in the blog thread when I started reading your post. Needless to say, my mind was blown.

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #94 on: 25 Feb 2012, 11:37 »

I had the most crazy, sexist and fun parts tangled together in one dream the other night. The result was unimaginable (yeah, it is, but it's an expression). Two parts of my brain should not have gotten mixed up like this!

In that very short dream I was standing in an old office room, rectangle and a man and a woman in '30's clothes were kissing, taking their clothes of and then having sex. Yes, the kind of sex in pornography. Well... Needless to say my brain goes and resets that to the time they were working behind their desks. Then the most idiotic thing happens. Dr Who comes rushing in, telling me "They must do this!" If they don't they will be boring and die of the work they are doing... essentially, they must fornicate for if they don't the universe will explode or something bad will happen. They start the routine again now with Dr Who away from that picture and I wake up because in my mind it shouldn't have happened at all...

Then I was like  :psyduck:

alienatedduck

• Emoticontraindication
    • The Dog And Louse
« Reply #95 on: 26 Feb 2012, 00:54 »

Having Doctor Who come in and tell people to have sex sounds like the worst kind of fan fiction EVER.

I had a dream that I found several hundred pounds in a denim jacket pocket in a toilet cubicle whilst out clubbing on holiday with all my ex co-workers. It's the most disappointing thing ever to wake up from a holiday AND finding money.

idontunderstand

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #96 on: 27 Feb 2012, 16:17 »

I dreamt I gave my mother syphilis.

DrPhibes

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #97 on: 27 Feb 2012, 21:34 »

I dreamt I was really staying up late and when I woke up I started playing some weird Iphone app with my buddies Tim and René.
The app idea is great. You start it, you make a map by just clicking stuff around and the map makes itself. It's 2D racing at first: you draw the map 2D., But when you start raceing it becomes 3D!
I had a 1 block map first, your car does the turning it'self and it just turned and turned... Then I made a very large map and played it against my friends. Needless to say, I did very long about the first lap, around 6 minutes and at the second lap, half way through I kind of woke up. The game is a bit like... Crossover between the racecar from audiosurf with the graphics of... well, bad graphics, all blocks and very limited 3D. Felt real and great :)

Thats when I had a dream of waking up and going for breakfast at my moms and eating so much I stayed at the table until breakfast. Food was good though.

Welu

• It was me, Austin. It was me all along.
  • Global Moderator
  • comeback tour!
  • That's a smashing blouse. FELLA!
« Reply #98 on: 28 Feb 2012, 03:52 »

Spent a night dreaming I was a Mary-Sue insert in the Infamous world. Don't remember much other than electricity only feeling, "tingly, in a good way" rather than killing me. Woke up feeling shame.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #99 on: 28 Feb 2012, 09:08 »

For some reason I chased a bear around my dream house with a leaf blower. Each time I would scare him outside he would find some way back in. Finally I got him trapped in a bus and it drove away.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up