THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 17:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Did you notice that?  (Read 131603 times)

Sidhekin

• FIGHT YOU
    • LiveJournal
Re: Did you notice that?
« Reply #50 on: 11 Jun 2013, 12:52 »

It was not just Emily's life that was changed forever.
perl -e 'print "Just another Perl ${\(trickster and hacker)},";'

The Sidhekin proves that Sidhe did it!

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #51 on: 11 Jun 2013, 13:01 »

During my latest archive crawl I noticed that Dora tries on a furry tail and encounters a furry in a full fursuit in 1526
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #52 on: 11 Jun 2013, 13:34 »

I know someone who routinely wears three outfits a day.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

TinPenguin

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #53 on: 11 Jun 2013, 13:35 »

During my latest archive crawl I noticed that Dora tries on a furry tail and encounters a furry in a full fursuit in 1526

The links in threads like this always set me off on archive crawls of old plotlines. It's almost as dangerous as TV Tropes. :psyduck

ThomasEll

• Plantmonster
« Reply #54 on: 11 Jun 2013, 16:29 »

A few pages later Marten is wearing an outfit that includes a shirt collar, but seemingly no shirt, which makes me think that he is wearing a shirt with a tshirt on top of it that has a chest pattern on it.

Otherwise how else do those shirt collars stay up?!  :psyduck:

Valdís

• Duck attack survivor
  • Huggable Huldra
« Reply #55 on: 11 Jun 2013, 16:31 »

Presumably just attached to the tie? :wink:
Now the sayings of the High One are uttered in the hall
for the weal of men, for the woe of Jötuns,
Hail, thou who hast spoken! Hail, thou that knowest!
Hail, ye that have hearkened! Use, thou who hast learned!

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #56 on: 11 Jun 2013, 17:58 »

Actually, looking at that, it really does look like a shirt, because of the folding under the collar (which would be weird if his skin folded that way).
They call me Mr. Madness.

Quote from: Polonius
Though this be madness, yet there is method in't.
MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

TinPenguin

• Cogito ergo potato.
« Reply #57 on: 12 Jun 2013, 02:42 »

It's just crazy shojo art. They probably sellotaped a ripped-off shirt-collar to the tie. Or maybe there was a Magical Love Gentlemen booth selling accessories.

SomeCanadianWeirdo

• Beyond Thunderdome
« Reply #58 on: 12 Jun 2013, 07:09 »

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=333
 - Raven's "nine times" is a Homestar Runner reference. We probably all knew that one, but I've never seen it mentioned.

Not me.  I've never read the series.

Eddie 88

• Obscure cultural reference
  • Piano reference, not Hitler reference.
« Reply #59 on: 12 Jun 2013, 15:37 »

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1342

Not really a big "did you notice that" thing, but the little girl and her dad in the background, especially in the first panel, really caught my eye in this one. A combination of A) the girl looks like the girl who asked Marten out and B) the dad/daughter reminded me of Faye and her dad.

The justification of the text on Dora's shirt changes from panel 2 to panel 3.
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1111

I don't have OCD.
Not just the justification, the word "A" moves from the first line to the second.

Oh, pff. I didn't notice that.

Dora said Tai could be her rebound after Marten (as a joke) way before the breakup.

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1400

That'd only be foreshadowing if Dora and Tai banged. I wouldn't call that foreshadowing of the breakup. Honestly, for me, Dora and Marten looking like fraternal twins was foreshadowing of the breakup :p

I don't think that it was necessarily foreshadowing of the breakup, although it is possible that Jeph was already entertaining some ideas about Dora and Tai getting together after the breakup at that point.

Wait, d...do Dora and Tai get together? That'd be...pretty effing weird. I haven't actively been reading QC for over a year, the last major event I can remember being current on was the Marigold roomate rejection drama.

You want nitpicking? I'll show you some nitpicking.

In 2428, Emily is wearing a purple top and blue shorts.

2431 appears to happen on the same day - Clinton and Claire are still wearing the same clothes, and Clinton is still with Claire in the library. This begins the whole sequence where Claire and Marten finally talk about what happened after the wedding.

2436 is definitely the same day as 2431, and presumably the same day as 2428, but Emily is now wearing a pink top and turquoise pants. She continues to wear this outfit until 2438.

So - either we have two different days, and Clinton just happened to visit Claire at the library again on a different day when they both happened to be wearing the same clothes as his previous visit, or Emily changed clothes in the middle of the day for some reason.

There. That was nitpicking.  :-P

Aw, you shoulda gone with the random moustaches comic. "Prior to this comic, none of the characters had moustaches, and in the next one, they're all gone. Furthermore, Dora and Tai are female and thus incapable of growing said facial hair."

I know someone who routinely wears three outfits a day.

Is that someone you?

A few pages later Marten is wearing an outfit that includes a shirt collar, but seemingly no shirt, which makes me think that he is wearing a shirt with a tshirt on top of it that has a chest pattern on it.

Otherwise how else do those shirt collars stay up?!  :psyduck:

Ask Hatsune Miku.
In other news: I think I just found my cosplay for the next Tekkoshocon.

It's just crazy shojo art. They probably sellotaped a ripped-off shirt-collar to the tie. Or maybe there was a Magical Love Gentlemen booth selling accessories.

*points*
You're British!

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=333
 - Raven's "nine times" is a Homestar Runner reference. We probably all knew that one, but I've never seen it mentioned.

Not me.  I've never read the series.

It's a series of flash toons. Here's the first appearance of "nine times..."
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail72.html

Wow, Aitch Star was last updated in 2010. And that was just one or two things; it hasn't been regularly updated since 2009. Ah, arcadia of my youth...
« Last Edit: 12 Jun 2013, 15:57 by Eddie 88 »
There! Now no one will forget how I live, or my attitude regarding butt.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #60 on: 12 Jun 2013, 16:26 »

Wait, d...do Dora and Tai get together? That'd be...pretty effing weird.

They're dating and taking it slowly. What's weird? We've known Dora is bi practically forever and Tai's been interested in her for a long time.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Eddie 88

« Reply #61 on: 12 Jun 2013, 17:32 »

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1374

Kind of an obvious one, but the Malayan Tapir description is taken straight from Wikipedia. Less obvious: four years later and that text is still there on the Wiki.

Wait, d...do Dora and Tai get together? That'd be...pretty effing weird.

They're dating and taking it slowly. What's weird? We've known Dora is bi practically forever and Tai's been interested in her for a long time.

Yeah we knew Dora was bi, but Tai's never struck me as the monogamous-relationship-type. Her interest in Dora seemed purely carnal, whereas Dora has always seemed to be looking for a more traditional relationship. Plus, Tai's kind of a little kid, you know? And Dora's a grown-ass woman. I can't realistically see them together, they're just a weird couple.

ThinksTooMuch

• Plantmonster
« Reply #62 on: 12 Jun 2013, 17:45 »

Yeah we knew Dora was bi, but Tai's never struck me as the monogamous-relationship-type. Her interest in Dora seemed purely carnal, whereas Dora has always seemed to be looking for a more traditional relationship. Plus, Tai's kind of a little kid, you know? And Dora's a grown-ass woman. I can't realistically see them together, they're just a weird couple.

Thing is, while Tai has surely enjoyed the polyamory and no-strings sex, she has shown several major hints that what she actually wants is a stable monogamous relationship.  She was extremely put out when Bailey turned down her request to go exclusive, for one example.  And if you haven't read the intervening comics yet, you really should.  Both Tai and Dora have had some opportunities to grow in the last year.
"Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them."  Lemony Snicket

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #63 on: 12 Jun 2013, 18:02 »

You should really go and catch up :) You can now navigate the comics with the arrow keys, which is great for archive crawls. The arc where you left off starts at http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1630. Which was... not one,  but three years ago o.o

Come on. You can now have the power of archive crawling at your fingertips. I literally linked you to the place where to start. What could possibly go wrong? :evil:

Join me and together we shall rule the galaxy!

Ahem. Wrong deceiver routine. Sorry. Happens to me a lot.

Boy, this is awkward.
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

Eddie 88

« Reply #64 on: 12 Jun 2013, 18:45 »

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1422

I dunno if I'm high on tiredness or what, but I read Dora's first line there as sexual innuendo and I can't stop giggling.

Thing is, while Tai has surely enjoyed the polyamory and no-strings sex, she has shown several major hints that what she actually wants is a stable monogamous relationship.  She was extremely put out when Bailey turned down her request to go exclusive, for one example.  And if you haven't read the intervening comics yet, you really should.  Both Tai and Dora have had some opportunities to grow in the last year.

Then I shall return with further judgement when I'm all caught up.

You should really go and catch up :) You can now navigate the comics with the arrow keys, which is great for archive crawls. The arc where you left off starts at http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1630. Which was... not one,  but three years ago o.o

Come on. You can now have the power of archive crawling at your fingertips. I literally linked you to the place where to start. What could possibly go wrong? :evil:

Join me and together we shall rule the galaxy!

Ahem. Wrong deceiver routine. Sorry. Happens to me a lot.

Boy, this is awkward.

Three years?! Sheesh. Where does the time go? I'm archive-crawling; currently up to the comic at the top of this post.

Eddie 88

« Reply #65 on: 15 Jun 2013, 01:43 »

Sorry for the double post. Got more stuff.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1611
 - In the strip title, Jeph correctly used the term "aubade," which is the morning-themed equivalent of a "serenade." Just...I happen to know the difference, and didn't know if other people did, and thought maybe I should point it out...

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=984
 - The pain-star coming off Faye's whacked head here has no face. All the stars before this one had little sad faces, and all the ones after this one stopped having faces until...

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1604
 - ...this strip, in which the sad-face pain-star makes its triumphant return.

http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1635
 - Marigold has what appears to be Randy showercurtains.

(Side note: I fuggin LOVE how Hanners pushes through her OCD when dealing with Marigold. I know from personal experience -- the fastest way a pathetic person can get non-pathetic is to befriend someone even more pathetic.)
« Last Edit: 15 Jun 2013, 02:19 by Eddie 88 »

Method of Madness

• His Dudeness, or Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
  • Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #66 on: 15 Jun 2013, 06:19 »

Holy shit, that last one (Randy shower curtain). Awesome, never noticed that.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Mlle Germain

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #67 on: 15 Jun 2013, 10:24 »

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for quite some time, but just signed on specifically to post in this thread. The thing I noticed only a few weeks ago already happened earlier, so somebody might already have mentionend it somewhere. I'm sorry if I didn't see that. Also, it's pretty obvious and everyone probably noticed it except me. It is:
Angus stopped wearing glasses right before the lake party! I honestly never noticed until the recent arc about moving to New York City.
Here is the last comic with him wearing glasses: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2286
And from here on he has been without them, I think: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2290
So, anyone else didn't notice?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #68 on: 15 Jun 2013, 10:32 »

Welcome, new person!

That's an interesting change given how much he liked fashionable glasses.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

ChaoSera

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #69 on: 16 Jun 2013, 08:06 »

I'm probably not the first one to notice this, but there's Legion (or at least any generic Geth) in the background of the the third panel.

Loki

• comeback tour!
  • The mischief that dwells within
« Reply #70 on: 16 Jun 2013, 10:50 »

...and to the left of it appears to be the robot nekowafer currently uses as her avatar?
The future is a weird place and you never know where it will take you.
the careful illusion of shit-togetherness

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #71 on: 16 Jun 2013, 12:32 »

Which is from Diesel Sweeties, if memory serves correctly.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #72 on: 16 Jun 2013, 13:38 »

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker for quite some time, but just signed on specifically to post in this thread. The thing I noticed only a few weeks ago already happened earlier, so somebody might already have mentionend it somewhere. I'm sorry if I didn't see that. Also, it's pretty obvious and everyone probably noticed it except me. It is:
Angus stopped wearing glasses right before the lake party! I honestly never noticed until the recent arc about moving to New York City.
Here is the last comic with him wearing glasses: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2286
And from here on he has been without them, I think: http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2290

But he still has glasses -- in http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2452  they are on his bedside cabinet. So he has contacts, takes them out at night (of course) and uses the glasses for reading in bed, and seeing his way to the bathroom in the morning.
Pintsize: It is hard to get a lady to evaluate to true.
The two laws of internet interaction.
1. Whatever you say someone will be offended.
2. Whoever you are, there is something to offend you.

Mlle Germain

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #73 on: 16 Jun 2013, 13:49 »

Ah, well spotted! I didn't notice that. I must say however that I think Angus looks better with glasses. That's just my taste though, apparently he thinks differently . :-)

Mish

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #74 on: 16 Jun 2013, 20:33 »

I am just a noob here and this is my first post, but, I did notice that Jeph can make Faye look pretty hot.

But, I actually do wonder what Momo is reading in #2072. 

A mag with a centrefold?

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #75 on: 16 Jun 2013, 20:42 »

Also, you do not want to do the Google image search I did to find that :psyduck: (It was the first result but still)

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #76 on: 16 Jun 2013, 23:03 »

Welcome, new person!

Robots look at centerfolds too.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #77 on: 17 Jun 2013, 04:22 »

Speaking of #1737, I love that Marten is reading Guitar Porn magazine.  :-D
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #78 on: 17 Jun 2013, 11:30 »

I am just a noob here and this is my first post, but, I did notice that Jeph can make Faye look pretty hot.

But, I actually do wonder what Momo is reading in #2072. 

A mag with a centrefold?

The magazine is called Applied Robotics. But yes, centerfold and shocked Momo :D
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Eddie 88

« Reply #79 on: 18 Jun 2013, 17:48 »

Two things...
1) Did you notice that Pintsize's mouth looks like a knife when it's open?

2) Did you notice the QC universe operates on Narnia time? Well, what I mean is, if we assume that QC started out in the year 2003 (a pretty reasonable assumption, I think) when the comic began, not a whole year has passed, right? It took like, four or five real-life years just for the seasons to change. Then we went through winter, now it's summer, right?

Well, in this comic, where it's still presumably 2003...
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1206
...Hanners is singing Battles' "Atlas," which didn't come out until 2007.

And of course, the cast have smartphones now, the first of which didn't appear until 2007, and like I said, it's still presumably 2003/2004 in the QC universe. Granted, it's clear that QC-World is different than the Real World, what with AI and AnthroPCs and all, but the topic is "did you notice," not "this thing is bad."

Nice catch. It's also nice to see Jeph's artwork swinging back towards the cute end of the spectrum. I'm a few years out of date, but I really personally dislike the turn his art style took. I like the cute, late hundreds, early 1000s (around the Worry Hat and Faye first banging Sven) style. As soon as QC time turned to winter and Dora started growing her hair out, the art became too realistic for my tastes; everyone got beady eyes, lanky limbs, pointy jaws.

To be sure, Jeph's technical ability has always continually progressed, I just prefer the cuter style he employed during the mid years.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #80 on: 18 Jun 2013, 18:01 »

I'm pretty sure it's been about two years but that's disputed.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #81 on: 18 Jun 2013, 18:36 »

Word of Jeph has said that it is more or less modern day:

Quote from: 'JephJacques.com (tumblr Q&A dump)'
What time period is QC set in? Since anthro-pcs are running around being a part of the community and such

Present day, different universe.
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Aquaisces

• Plantmonster
  • It's an Earthship
« Reply #82 on: 18 Jun 2013, 18:57 »

Exhibit #1:
These are from #2387, #2388 and #2405, respectively.

Exhibit #2:
Those are #2459 and #2426.

Um, guys? The lock of hair is still there, it's just tucked behind her ear. Because having your hair fall in your face all the time is really friggin' annoying.
If I learn to levitate, can I also fly?

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #83 on: 18 Jun 2013, 19:32 »

Somewhere recently Jeph said that the QC world is in a quantum superposition of 2006 and the present.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Masterpiece

• Older than Moses
  • No time for Claireification
« Reply #84 on: 19 Jun 2013, 02:05 »

Exhibit #1:
These are from #2387, #2388 and #2405, respectively.

Exhibit #2:
Those are #2459 and #2426.

Um, guys? The lock of hair is still there, it's just tucked behind her ear. Because having your hair fall in your face all the time is really friggin' annoying.

There are so many images during the wedding that show the lock of hair tucked behind her ear that I'm not going to bother posting them here. I've tried explaining what I meant by "it's not there" - Jeph is simply not drawing the lock the way he used to.

Mlle Germain

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #85 on: 19 Jun 2013, 03:45 »

About Angus and his glasses again: I just found out that there is a whole period in the 1660ies, maybe longer, where he doesn't wear glasses either. So apparently he switches between glasses and contacts quite a bit and it's not that exciting apart from being quite obvious to begin with. Still pretty weird that I never ever noticed although I have read the whole comic repeatedly. And now I will stop talking about it, I promise...

Edit: Fixed typo

Arancaytar

• Curry sauce
« Reply #86 on: 19 Jun 2013, 09:50 »

This thread is for little stuff you notice about QC that you didn't before, or think others might've missed.

I'm doing an archive crawl, and just noticed that Sven is left-handed...
http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=946
Note the positioning of the mouse.

I can't speak for other left-handed people, but I don't think I've held a mouse in my left hand ever. Is that really a common thing? Not sure how much of it is training, but the only thing I can't do right-handed is write. Yet I'm in no way ambidextrous; I really can't write for crap with my right hand, even with practice.

Edit: Well what do you know. I just caught myself reaching over my right arm with my left hand in order to hold the mouse. Weird.
« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2013, 11:58 by Arancaytar »

Zebediah

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • I'm a bandicoot!
« Reply #87 on: 19 Jun 2013, 09:56 »

I actually used to use a mouse left-handed even though I'm right-handed. About 20 years ago I was working for a telephone company, and so much of what I typed was numbers that I found I could be much more efficient if I kept my right hand on the number pad and used my mouse with my left hand.
"It CAN'T be a bad decision, it resulted in CARROT CAKE!"

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #88 on: 19 Jun 2013, 10:24 »

Working in support for many years, I have gained the knack of using a mouse right or left handed, with or without the buttons reversed; also large or small trackballs (never a stylus, as it happens).  Normal right-handed is faster and more fluent, though, I'll admit.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #89 on: 19 Jun 2013, 21:04 »

Despite having used the standard Keyboard for years, I still wish I could afford a left handed Keyboard as, on occasion, the standard one feels odd to me.
James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #90 on: 20 Jun 2013, 12:32 »

Just noticed Faye has picked up Marten's habit of grabbing the back of her neck when she is embarrassed or nervous. See http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1703, Second panel.
Also http://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1735
« Last Edit: 20 Jun 2013, 13:02 by Nepiophage »

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #91 on: 20 Jun 2013, 13:38 »

Angus, too

I think there are even earlier examples of Faye doing that, though.  And I know I've seen Dora do it, too. 

We need to do a serious search for hand-to-the=back-of-the-neck instances. 
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #92 on: 20 Jun 2013, 14:01 »

Carl-E

• Awakened
  • The distilled essence of Mr. James Beam himself.
« Reply #93 on: 20 Jun 2013, 18:21 »

OK, been trawling, and the first time Faye did it was before the first time Marten did it

Unless I missed one somewhere...

And Sara was known to as well...
When people try to speak a gut reaction, they end up talking out their ass.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #94 on: 20 Jun 2013, 20:37 »

the first time Faye did it
Except that's not the same thing at all in this case, she's rubbing her head because it physically hurts (hangover).

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ankhtahr

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • A hacker spathe night owl
« Reply #95 on: 27 Jun 2013, 13:13 »

I just noticed the newspost under 1368. Which links this which made me crack up for a few minutes. Especially Marten's expression.
Quote from: Terry Pratchett
He had the look of a lawn mower just after the grass had organised a workers' collective.

Method of Madness

• Globe Moderator
  • Awakened
  • The Bootysattva
    • Me!
« Reply #96 on: 27 Jun 2013, 18:04 »

Reminds me of his little hat smile. Also I MUST TRY SPEED BEER. I hope someone posts it in December so I can get all my classmates to do it, especially because it snows a lot in New Hampshire and well...exams.

MR ARCHIVE-FU MADNESS
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nepiophage

• FIGHT YOU
  • It/It’s
« Reply #97 on: 04 Jul 2013, 14:32 »

Not aure if this is the right place to post this but . .  In 2472 ..  Just how likely is a 13 year old Daft Punk fan? I would have thought they were all over 25 at the very least. .  :-)

<mod> fixed URL in link </mod>
« Last Edit: 04 Jul 2013, 15:08 by pwhodges »

Pilchard123

• Older than Moses
  • I always name them Bitey.
« Reply #98 on: 04 Jul 2013, 14:41 »

You'd added an extra 'a' in the URL, but this will take you there.
Piglet wondered how it was that every conversation with Eeyore seemed to go wrong.

Storel

« Reply #99 on: 04 Jul 2013, 18:35 »

Happy Crusader-Slaughtering Day.

1187 Never Forget.

Too late...  8-)

Not aure if this is the right place to post this but . .  In 2472 ..  Just how likely is a 13 year old Daft Punk fan? I would have thought they were all over 25 at the very least. .  :-)

<mod> fixed URL in link </mod>

Her Dad's probably a fan, and she grew up with him so she's probably heard a lot of his music. I certainly heard a lot of my parents' records, and even enjoyed some of them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up