THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 07:39
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not technicall new, but don't think I ever did this.  (Read 2314 times)

Emperor Norton

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • Emperor of the United States, Protector of Mexico

Hi, I'm me.

... What to actually say. I'm 29, married, have two kids (my daughter is nearly 12, my son is 5). Yes, I had kids early. It wasn't intended, my girlfriend got pregnant and we got married and followed a bumpy road to where we are now. I worked construction for over a decade and now work in online marketing focused on promoting programs localized from Japanese into English (I tend to not discuss what products, its better to keep my normal online persona and my work personas separate). I went to school for electronics, but have been hovering at 1 class left to finish my associates for about 2 years now.

My wife and I are both poly and bi. It doesn't come up as much for me just because I don't leave the house very often as I'm very much a homebody and love routine. I'm from the "Deep South" of the US, though its not as bad where I live as you are thinking. I live in Athens, GA, the location of the University of Georgia and about an hour/hour and a half drive from Atlanta. I was born in the hospital in town and have never moved more than an hour away from it. Its a pretty nice place. Its pretty liberal, though you can run into a few assholes, just like you do everywhere.

I have hobbies in TTRPGs, board games, card games (though not CCGs, the money sink on those are ridiculous), comic books (my favorite currently running is the Transformers: More than Meets the Eye ongoing), and toy collecting. I also play video games, though not as much as I used to.

Anyway, hi. Ask me whatever!

ackblom12

Re: Not technicall new, but don't think I ever did this.
« Reply #1 on: 18 Oct 2013, 18:42 »

Welcome! I encourage you to look around a bit for topics involving your interest, we can always use fresh blood in the Alt Relationship, and board games thread for example.

Kugai

• CIA Handler of Miss Melody Powers
  • Awakened
  • Crazy Kiwi Shoujo-Ai Fan
    • My Homepage
« Reply #2 on: 18 Oct 2013, 21:27 »

James The Kugai 

You can never have too much Coffee.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #3 on: 18 Oct 2013, 21:29 »

Mae pawb sy'n casglu teganau i'w groesawu yma. 

Welcome!
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.
Pages: [1]   Go Up