THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 07 Sep 2024, 21:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lego Star Wars  (Read 3132 times)

Maedros

Lego Star Wars
« on: 16 Sep 2006, 20:01 »

Is anyone else playing this? I mean the sequel that just came out specifically, but if you played the first one, that counts, too. I'm in love with it, as it combines my two childhood loves, Star Wars and Legos. I still love them both, perhaps Star Wars moreso than when I was a lad, so this game is a real treat.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Lego Star Wars
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2006, 20:18 »

I beat the story mode on Thursday and I got it on Tuesday, this makes me sad, but collectiing everything in the game is what I am aiming to do

did you know that if you have a save file from the last one you can upload characters into the new one?

Deia

Lego Star Wars
« Reply #2 on: 18 Sep 2006, 06:20 »

I've only actually played it for a short time, because my family got it about a week before I left for college (evil, evil people). But they've either almost beat it, or beat, gotten True Jedi in all the levels they've played, and completed all the mini-kits. We have two games going - my mom and dad, and my sister and brother - and they're both that far. Yeah, my family is that OCD about it... 'course, I would/will be too. Yay for Christmas vacation... :P

Cap'n Treacherous

• Not quite a lurker
    • http://www.pressstartcomic.com
Lego Star Wars
« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2006, 10:16 »

A friend of mine brought the game over, and I started a save file.  The game kicks all sorts of ass: a funny and cute retelling of Star Wars with a crapton of unlockables that the fans will really appreciate, plus neat puzzles, great blasting action both in the walking and flying stages, and the whole danged thing is two player co-op.  Ripping arms out with Chewie and juking while firing at the hip as Han Solo is a great plus too.  Groucho mask on womprats... just terrific.  This game is unabashedly fun and funny.
"He was a zombie?"

neomang5

• Curry sauce
  • Machine of Rage and Hate
Lego Star Wars
« Reply #4 on: 19 Sep 2006, 12:11 »

Just saying, guys, but the Ghost characters are broken in a way that makes the game hilarious.

I love this game, and need to play it more.
i don't understand why you're implying that i have to come to terms with your crippling failings as a person

edcho7000

Lego Star Wars
« Reply #5 on: 20 Sep 2006, 10:12 »

i got this game for the psp.  it rocks.  i don't know if there's anyone else out there with the psp version, but there are bonus levels where you get to fight the bosses from episodes 1,2, and 3 and they're pretty much the same levels as the first lego star wars.  i can't defeat count dooku when he goes into his force lightning.  I played the old one so i know i've beaten him before.  i read in a walkthrough for the first game yoda is supposed to deflect the force bolts back at him and to just press the force button, but it doesn't seem to do anything.  is this just a psp glitch?  if anyone else out there has the psp version, let me know if you've encountered the same problem.

also, using the tow cables to take down the big AT-AT walkers in the hoth battle is pretty damn awesome.

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
Lego Star Wars
« Reply #6 on: 20 Sep 2006, 10:29 »

from what I remember is that you have to wait until it glows green to push it back at him as yoda
Pages: [1]   Go Up