THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 May 2024, 10:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 765608 times)

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung

I just ran 2 miles after a back work out and i'm not even tired :)

/gets ready for bed
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

What country does that guy live in, Americegypt?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker

Hello Blog Thread.

Due to my fantastically shit memory and apparent inability to use my diary, I have managed to triple-book myself for this Friday night. This might be somewhat awkward. I don't think there's any way of combining a black-tie work function, dubstep gig, and post-semester drinks with my journalism class. Man, I'm hopeless. 

With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Dear blog thread,

My knees feel like shit. It hurts to walk much or bike. I prize my mobility very highly and that is making this worse.
I am very hungry and can't really stand up to make supper. Besides, my kitchen's a mess. Also my housemate has gone out to see our good friends before they leave town for a while tomorrow morning. I'd like to see them but I can't really go anywhere right now.
The drugs aren't helping enough. I hope there is a free appointment tomorrow with the doctor because I do not want to have to wait a few days to see what else I can be doing to fix this shit.
Fuck I am hungry. Also I'm dead broke and can't even afford take-out if I got myself to the phone in the living room.

Fuck,
James

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

dude, what happened to your knees?
and why i do have this urge to come over to your house and bring you a frozen pizza?
that's pretty ridiculous, rite, considering we don't even hang out and i don't know your exact address and i think that just the two of us hanging out would be one of the most awkward situations ever.
please tell me to stop being ridiculous and stop drinking red bull and making poorly-formulated posts in the blog thread.

thanks in advance,
anna
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

The road trip to B.C. in the back of a mini cooper had some side effects. Proving a point to the ass-hole driver by taking the bitch-seat behind the driver the whole way was a bad move on my part. Underestimating the magnitude of such side effects and doing lots of heavy biking worsened my knees. I am on drugs but don't think I should be walking far

I am presently lying around in my underwear, surfing the internet because I'm an invalid. Thanks for the offer Anna, but I'll probably put on pants and make some macaroni and cheese in a minute, right after throwing some pots around the kitchen in a fit of pain-induced rage.
Stop drinking red-bull. That stuff's a bad idea.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

awwww you don't wanna hang out with meeeee anymore. </3

it's probably for the best, i would most likely laugh at you being temporarily crippled and then feel like a horrible person.  as for the red bull, i usually avoid drinks with caffeine/taurine in them but i only had one tonight, and i figure i am going to "crash" soon, and therefore be able to get to bed earlier than 3 or 4 am and that sounds like a good idea assuming i don't have a heart attack first. hey, at least i'm not mixing it with vodka!

okay so blog thread, is it normal to get over a breakup in a week? i don't mean "over" as in, oh i am ready to start dating again, i just mean that i have no second thoughts or regrets and i really don't plan on getting back together with him ever.  except he doesn't seem to understand that.
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2008, 20:36 by 20 jazz funk greats »

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist

fun fact! some studies show that drinking caffeine right before taking a short nap can actually be helpful because caffeine takes about 30 minutes or so to kick in and so assuming your nap is about the same length, you'll wake up feeling more awake and clear-headed than if you had opted out on the coffee or tea or whatever.

red bull is pretty crappy stuff though. and yeah, depending on the person and the circumstances, it's definitely acceptable to be over someone in a week. it doesn't make you a malicious or hurtful person to just not place a lot of importance on one specific relationship. some might argue you could be if you stayed in the relationship anyway, but obviously you didn't so i think you're okay.
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2008, 20:20 by tania »
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck

Dear Blog Thread,

Some days it feels like I'll never escape the oppressive childishness that plagues me.  I just feel so horribly irresponsible and inept all the time. 
This is one of those days.
It was so bad that I even sat down on the dirty, filthy, college bathroom floor and wept.  I feel overcome with the frustration that comes with my disorganization, shortsightedness, and disjointedness.
I didn't ever think I'd say this, but I think I need a hug.

XOXO
Debbie Downer
« Last Edit: 03 Nov 2008, 20:35 by ampersandwitch »

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

*HUGS*
feel better amper, you are a diamond.

Blog thread,

I made a new song thing. I whipped it up in about 5 minutes, so it is short and not terribly complex. But what is these days, with the markets and all?
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Social Bacon

• FIGHT YOU

Hi blog thread, I know I haven't spoken to you in a while, but I felt the need to share. I attempted to apply for jobs with two different Members of Parliament today. One of the reasons that I choose to come to Ottawa and turn down better schools offering me more money was so that I have a chance to get real political experience. Here's hoping it pays off, wish me luck!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page

Dear blog thread,

I didn't get to have a very satisfying conversation with my girlfriend this morning due to the fact that my phone, which runs through an internet service, was garbled as fuck for most of the entire conversation. Considering that talking to her is the one thing I will without fail wake up for each morning, I am having a really goddamn shitty morning.

I really can't stand long distance. It is the single most agonizing experience of my entire life. I haven't eaten (and have already lost something like 15lbs of the weight I gained this summer), I barely sleep, I don't play my guitar much anymore, I don't even go outside even though the weather has been over 75 degrees and sunny every day. I'm a fucking wreck and it's just plain unhealthy.

:(,
me
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC

played a solo set for mark berube and the patriotic few, if you are sick of guitar music then boy howdy do i have a band you oughta hear

phoned a girl, went to watch her do karaoke, chatted with her afterwards

told her to give me a call and she'd already put my number on her wrist

mondays
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

While I was hanging out with a friend tonight playing some Warhammer, we came to the conclusion that he doesn't care if I get with his ex girlfriend. Thursday I am going to try and get with her. If it all goes well, it will be my BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

After hobbling to the bus stop after forcing myself to make macaroni and cheese, I hung out with good friends before they left town. Now it is seven in the morning and I am reheating macaroni and cheese so I have something solid to eat with my knee drugs.

Well I had some people to see before they left town. Under other circumstances I would have solicited you for instant food.

Also if you've broken up with dude several times already it makes sense that you're not messed up about it.

nobo

I really can't stand long distance.

I'm in the same boat. I moved away from my gf in february and won't get to live near her until mid 2010. I've seen her once since moving out. Being apart sucks but she is focused on finishing school and i am focused on saving up money for an engagement ring and shedding some weight. Use the time apart to your advantage and make some self improvements you couldn't have made with her around.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

tania

• famed sex columnist

it helps to get through long distance relationships if you think of it as something really wonderful to look forward to.
also like nobo said, try to use the time alone to your advantage. get things done in your life that you've always wanted to do. relationships are great and all but it's also much easier to be productive when you don't have one distracting you, so make the most of it while you can.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Blog thread,

It seems I need about 7 classes to graduate in the spring. The problem is that a) there is NO way I could handle 7 classes in one semester, and b) all of the classes I need to take are pretty much at the same time, so I can't take half of them. Errrrrrgh.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

Guys, I voted.

I am super excited because it's my first time. And though yesterday was pretty bad, and everything is telling me to be all "shit shit shit shit," I can't help but be all "yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!"
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

Dear blog thread,

I didn't get to have a very satisfying conversation with my girlfriend this morning due to the fact that my phone, which runs through an internet service, was garbled as fuck for most of the entire conversation. Considering that talking to her is the one thing I will without fail wake up for each morning, I am having a really goddamn shitty morning.

I really can't stand long distance. It is the single most agonizing experience of my entire life. I haven't eaten (and have already lost something like 15lbs of the weight I gained this summer), I barely sleep, I don't play my guitar much anymore, I don't even go outside even though the weather has been over 75 degrees and sunny every day. I'm a fucking wreck and it's just plain unhealthy.

:(,
me

Don't be a pussy.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

There's a difference between missing your girlfriend, who is something like 9,000 miles away, and being chickenshit.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

told her to give me a call and she'd already put my number on her wrist

mondays

Johnny is such a ladies' man. Good luck with with this one dude!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

valley_parade

• coprophage

There's a difference between missing your girlfriend, who is something like 9,000 miles away, and being a whiny bitch about it like I am.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

I feel overcome with the frustration that comes with my disorganization, shortsightedness, and disjointedness.
I didn't ever think I'd say this, but I think I need a hug.

this.   :|
except i don't talk about my real problems much and instead choose to ramble on about more trivial matters.
i mean really i don't think the internet needs to hear THAT much about one silly break-up.
(sorry internet!)

and i like hugs pretty much anytime, even if nothing is wrong.
*hugs*

good luck to all of you that are dealing with long-distance relationships, and by all of you i mostly mean patrick because he seems to be having the roughest time with it.  i haven't had the greatest experience with them but i will not go into detail because i don't feel like being a downer in teh blog thread ONCE AGAIN.  i am in a surprisingly good mood this morning. also this feels like the first time in months that i've actually woken up before 2 pm.  and it...probably is.
i am listening to daft punk and feeling energetic and capable of actually getting stuff done. wheeee.

love,
anna

« Last Edit: 04 Nov 2008, 08:30 by 20 jazz funk greats »

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

I sucked all 30 of George Washington's goddamn dicks

0bsessions

• Quiki

I wish I were talented enough to suck even three of George Washington's thirty dicks.
JON MADE ME GAY

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh

Dear thread,

Last night I felt like shit for hours and I don't know why. Nothing in particular was wrong. It was like the low point of a mood-swing but it refused to go away and I didn't want to talk to anyone and I couldn't get anything done. Eventually I just laid in my bed and tried to smother it away and eventually I fell asleep. Uh. I hope that doesn't happen again?

Lines

• Awakened

Argh. That person I hit last Friday left me a message that she got some estimates on the damage to her car. The "damage" was a bent up license plate and that's really it. Considering it's her fault I hit her, I am not paying jack. And if she files a report over barely any damage to try to force me to pay, which would raise both of our rates, I will be pissed.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

My best friend reduced our projected Sunday get-together from a movie and dinner and hangouts to just dinner.

Le sigh. At least she promised to see a show with me next week.
I review, sometimes.
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Lines

• Awakened

Man, I did the "I didn't post this!" double take.

Social Bacon

• FIGHT YOU

Blog thread,

It seems I need about 7 classes to graduate in the spring. The problem is that a) there is NO way I could handle 7 classes in one semester, and b) all of the classes I need to take are pretty much at the same time, so I can't take half of them. Errrrrrgh.

A friend of mine is in 3rd year Biophysics, he attempted to apply for med school last year because he has all his required courses finished but they wouldn't let him because he hasn't completed the useless electives. On top of that he did a math degree in two years. Now he is taking 9 courses this semester at the 4000 and 5000 level and is still drinking and/or getting high almost every day. His average is hovering somewhere around 98%.

Basically he makes everyone feel stupid.
Alternate conclusion: Don't be a pussy. :-D

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite

Wow,

So, I thought I was going to cover the elections on Freshair, my uni's student radio station, but now I got a facebook message saying roughly:

"anyone joining me (the guy organizing it) in doing this is going to be banned from Fresh Air says Anna (the head of fresh air) if they join me. If you still want to do this, join me in the studio at 12."

I might just go just to see what the drama is about.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Johnny C

• Mentat

Why would your student's radio station not allow you to cover the election? That's bizarre.

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff

hey blog thread, in an attempt to make myself feel better about my plunge into academic ruin and also make my ear-holes look respectable to society, i ordered these labradorite stone plugs a couple of weeks ago -

[img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2997/singlelabradoriteee7.jpg[img]

they arrived today and they are so lovely. it is impossible to tell from the photo but they are very reflective and colourful and almost iridescent. in a lot of ways it was probably a stupid pointless thing to do since i really shouldn't be spending any money at all but YAAAAY PRETTY THINGS

These are really pretty Tania.

Blog thread, I started new meds yesterday and they make me all hells of drowsy. I just want to stay in bed forever.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute

Why would your student's radio station not allow you to cover the election? That's bizarre.

I once did some volunteer work for a community radio station, the station manager of which firmly believed that the station should broadcast no political content of any kind. Some people are just weird like that.

Johnny C

• Mentat

So bizarre.

Good luck with with this one dude!

this is such a loaded sentence

tania

• famed sex columnist

we are not allowed to broadcast political content at my radio station either, but no one really cares about what goes on in canada anyway so it doesn't bother me too much. it pretty much goes that if you play or say anything that suggests you endorse certain views more than others, and people get offended and call in, it fucks the station managers up cos they then have the job of being accountable and having to apologize and possibly fire whoever was responsible and so on. i guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby

Man I just had some burritos in Sriracha hot sauce man that shit was intense and also delicious.
Hate, rain on me

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

i have been crying over nothing in particular for the past hour or so.
what the hell is wrong with me?

nobo

are you a republican?

Dude is hardcore.

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

haha, i had a feeling someone would ask.
no.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid

My phone situation is even worse than yesterday, now it won't even connect. I just spent the last 5 minutes hearing garbled "ieojrerjigj beeojreigj hello euihg he-- helloooo shit fuck why is this happening hellooo" and now it's pissing me off more than it is depressing me.

I woke up to a new President-elect. And it's the one I've been wanting to win since the primaries, so I am having a really good morning today.

I am also getting my flu shot later today, and my mother and I are going to work out at the gym on the compound this afternoon. My mother made fried chicken last night which is pretty rad.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Patrick, for the love of god stop whining about your girlfriend.

Or no, nevermind. I'm going to post in here twice daily about how shitty my love life (or lack there of) is.

WHINE I'M STILL SINGLE.

Peet

• Curry sauce
  • The Second Gabber

WHINE ME AND MY LADY ARE GOING TO SEE JAMES BOND TONIGHT WHINE

WE REALLY ENJOY EACH OTHER'S COMPANY WHINE

WHINE WHINE WE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A GIGGLE OVER SOMETHING INANE IN A BAR AFTERWARDS WHINE
Quote from: Slick
I think Astaldo should be the next Dr. Who

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Based on that post alone, I would like to be Pete's lady.
Liz is touching me.

0bsessions

• Quiki

ABLOOOO I HAVE BEEN HAVING TOO MUCH SEX LATELY BAAAAWWWW MY THIGHS HURT!!!
JON MADE ME GAY

Lines

• Awakened

WHINE I'M NOT GETTING ANY WHINE WHINE WHIIIIINE

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Linds that is not funny because it is true.

:(
Liz is touching me.

valley_parade

• coprophage

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 82   Go Up