THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 May 2024, 14:37
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 82   Go Down

Author Topic: Whatever, Let's Have A Goddamn Blog Thread, But Try And Keep It Reasonable  (Read 765657 times)

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek

My wife had a seizure, and spent a few days in the hospital, with none the tests showing any reason for it.  The final diagnosis was syncope, which is essentially caused by low blood pressure and low blood volume (dehydration).  It sounds like this could be something similar. 

Best wishes to you and your sister.

a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy

Aside from just bombing out in my neuroscience exam just now (I could neither afford the textbook and the uni website wouldn't let me access the lecture notes, also I didn't go to any lectures so I have no one but myself to blame, really) I've just found out that there is no possibility of late applications for the postgrad course I wanted to take next year. I've already applied for Honours but honestly I doubt I will be accepted. I can hopefully try applying for the post grad course again in May but there's a significant possibility they won't be running an application process then. Basically it's 11am and I am having the most shitty day as it is becoming increasingly likely that I will not be able to do the only thing I have ever really considered doing with my life and honestly I have no idea what I am meant to do now. The only kind of ambition I've ever had was being a psychologist and it is incredibly crushing to realise that there's a good chance that I can't do that.

Fuck.

Also, Ozy, my thoughts, for what they are worth, are with you and the rest of your family.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Gemmwah

• Bling blang blong blung
  • fffffffffffffffffff

I killed.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Allybee

• The German Chancellory building

jimmy, that really blows. can you apply next fall?

I am getting really gross. friends came over this morning to bake a cake with me and I just didn't bother getting out of my pajamas (I wore my pajamas until 3 today). I wake up fairly early on weekdays and then it is a rush to make sure I have everything and dress myself and whatever, so I can never actually be bothered to do my hair or makeup and as a result, I think I pretty much constantly look tired and shitty. I know I should care but then I think, "who is there to impress, anyways?" apathy is feeling pretty good right now.
« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2008, 19:04 by Allybee »
radical dame

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist

personally, i like the attitude you have now better than the one you think you are supposed to have.
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor

I agree. It's one thing if you are wanting to impress employers, clients, customers etc but for your friends coming over? Mine are lucky if I have any clothes on at all. If they come over when I am sleeping, I will put on my robe but fuck if I am putting clothes on for them.

Jimmy: *hug*
Ozy: *hug*

Liz: Yes.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!

I have been tasked with installing the new Adobe CS4 suite on every computer in the college I work at. It takes forty minutes to uninstall the old suite and a good hour or more to install the new one.

Ergo: I will probably be posting a lot from work over the next few weeks.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Blog dread,

My nana went back into the hospital yesterday. She fell and hit her head. We think she fell asleep on the toilet and fell forward.
Other than her falling, she is in pretty much perfect shape, no second stroke. We are just surprised at how good she's doing
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz

Hey blog thread, long time no see!

I told my mum a few days ago about how I am really serious about getting my tattoo. The night I told her she was really adamant that I would go into anaphylactic shock and DIE. Even though I am not allergic to the ink I might still go into shock over the pain and my body will shut down and I will DIE. There was also stuff said about not being able to change my mind, how I will feel when I am 50, what it will look like at my wedding, blahblahblah.

Yesterday she talked to me about how much it will hurt because it will basically be all on bone and I don't have much padding to help out either. I could deal with that kind of talk, and parroted off what I have been told about the pain. It will hurt, but I'll have an awesome tattoo once it's done.

Today it was more of the "you will DIE. I worry so much about you DYING. have Ben there with a defibrillator in case you DIE" and asked me to get a smaller tattoo first so that I can gauge the pain deal before getting the long one.  The only problem is that I really, really want this big tattoo, and am not really positive about any smaller tattoo ideas. She doesn't seem to get that I could have just gone and gotten it when I was 18, or not told her and turned up with it, and seeing I'm 21 there isn't really anything she can do to stop me. But the "you are going to DIE" thing is pretty melodramatic, and getting on my nerves. She's the only one getting worked up about this, too. I would have thought my brother would call me an idiot or something, but even he is saying that it's my choice, so good luck with that.

Why can't she just say "well I don't think you should, but you seem really sure about this so I'm sure it'll look impressive when it's done." That's all I really want. not "I should never have suggested the zipper tattoo idea all those years ago. You will regret it!" because what she is saying that I haven't thought this through, even though I have been telling her since I was 17 I wanted that tattoo. Did she think I was just talking shit all those times?

Bah, my mother frustrates me so.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

nobo

what tattoo are you getting? and how big is it? the two i got didn't hurt at all, but they were at the meatiest parts of my arms.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz

I want to get a zipper over the length of the scar on my back (from between my shoulder blades to about my hips), from my scoliosis operation.

It's going to hurt because I don't have much fat on me, it will basically be entirely over bone with not much padding over them, or on metal that is connected to bone; my spine will all be fused where I am getting tattooed so I won't even be able to move it slightly; and I also have sensitive spots (and numb spots) on my back, but I am not sure where they are, so I may be getting tattooed on them. Also I have been told stuff about scar tissue hurting too. I am a huge wuss, but I have a pretty good tolerance for pain so I should be able to deal with it if I can keep myself distracted.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

valley_parade

• coprophage
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

öde

I hope the tattoo doesn't detract from how gorgeous your back is. I hope it works out well!

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.

TZU namedrop Henry Lawson on one of the tracks on their latest album.

What the shit.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

tania

• famed sex columnist

i have to put together a 90 minute presentation on the psychosocial aspects of plastic surgery for women by next week and this would be so much easier to do if the fucking university website with all the online journals would actually load and not keep timing out every time i do a search, and also would stop continuously lying about having really important articles when clearly they do NOT hrghaughargahrrggnnn

Lines

• Awakened

My mom is having surgery on her back today. (Well, actually she's in it now.) If she's able to walk around and stuff easily tomorrow, she's coming home. If not, she'll go back to the nursing home for a few days and then come home. Yay! I can stop visiting her in places that smell like sick people and she can see the kitties and have food that she actually wants to eat and will be able to walk and everything.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

0bsessions

• Change Is Taking the Seventh Dick
    • Quiki

Right now I hate the concept of large groups of small children. Unclean little buggers carry diseases that are unimaginable by the adult mind. I'm thinking the apocalypse will happen much like a zombie movie, except instead of shuffling and decomposing corpses, it will be children coughing on everyone and touching everything with their unwashed little hands. The infection will travel swiftly and mercilessly and adult will be wiped out inside of a week.

So, anyways. I went to a small child's birthday party last weekend. For those few unfamiliar, my girlfriend has a three year old daughter. My immediate thought leaving my apartment that morning was "Shit, I am going to be surrounded by half a dozen little kids and my immune system sucks. I am going to get very sick." Rachel assured me that, having seen them all Thursday, all of them were healthy. Yeah, three of the little buggers were hacking pretty effectively and I'm now sick as a dog and full on out of sick days (All used up on a stomach flu I had in January) and vacation days (All used up for my San Diego trip). So here I sit at my desk at work, barely able to focus on much of anything and I don't have a real day to myself to relax until the day after Thanksgiving.

On the plus side, I got the coolest toy for the birthday girl and thus won the birthday.
I've decided to give up psychology and become a peacock
Quote from: Tommydski in Gabbly
JON MADE ME GAY

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW

I have been tasked with installing the new Adobe CS4 suite on every computer in the college I work at. It takes forty minutes to uninstall the old suite and a good hour or more to install the new one.

Ergo: I will probably be posting a lot from work over the next few weeks.
Get thee to a ghosting program vendor!
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor

Blag Fred-
 I have got to stop goddamn crying every time someone mistreats me. I was at work, trying to lift a table off a cart, and dropped it. Now these tables are 8 feet in diameter rounds, built out of left over soviet ammunitions or something, and weigh a goddamn ton. So I'm lifting the table, and it slips out of my hands. It skids sideways and lands flat, which makes a huge bang and promptly sweeps my feet out from under me and I fall on top with ANOTHER giant bang.
I'm sitting there in the center of the hallway taking stock of my various just-bruised body parts and a fucking guy comes out of the room across the hall, surveys the situation, and proceeds to yell at me. For falling.
SORRY MISTER I'LL TRY NOT TO DISTURB YOUR DISCUSSION NEXT TIME I ACCIDENTALLY DROP A HUGE TABLE AND FALL ON MY ASS. WOAH.

But instead if yelling at him, I nodded said sorry, and proceeded to sob in the ladies room for 20 minutes. Then start crying again when I went back to the office and people asked if I was ok. Fuck this.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

0bsessions

• Quiki

And now I'm covered in fruit punch and my desk/mouse/keyboard are all sticky from fruit punch residue.

Le sigh...
JON MADE ME GAY

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Blag Fred-
 I have got to stop goddamn crying every time someone mistreats me. I was at work, trying to lift a table off a cart, and dropped it. Now these tables are 8 feet in diameter rounds, built out of left over soviet ammunitions or something, and weigh a goddamn ton. So I'm lifting the table, and it slips out of my hands. It skids sideways and lands flat, which makes a huge bang and promptly sweeps my feet out from under me and I fall on top with ANOTHER giant bang.
I'm sitting there in the center of the hallway taking stock of my various just-bruised body parts and a fucking guy comes out of the room across the hall, surveys the situation, and proceeds to yell at me. For falling.
SORRY MISTER I'LL TRY NOT TO DISTURB YOUR DISCUSSION NEXT TIME I ACCIDENTALLY DROP A HUGE TABLE AND FALL ON MY ASS. WOAH.

But instead if yelling at him, I nodded said sorry, and proceeded to sob in the ladies room for 20 minutes. Then start crying again when I went back to the office and people asked if I was ok. Fuck this.

You know, in that situation, the guy was totally being a douche. You had the right to sob. Also, why are you lifting tables alone? That doesn't seem wise.

nobo

I want to get a zipper over the length of the scar on my back (from between my shoulder blades to about my hips), from my scoliosis operation.

I see, I have a buddy that had that exact operation. That is a pretty gnarly scar that speaks for itself, but the zipper tattoo is a pretty neat idea. Ever see lords of dogtown? there is a group of 4 friends, 1 of them has to have brain surgery so another tattoos a zipper onto his dome so they have matching head decorations.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest

My wife had a seizure, and spent a few days in the hospital, with none the tests showing any reason for it.  The final diagnosis was syncope, which is essentially caused by low blood pressure and low blood volume (dehydration).

I'm just now dealing with a mild case of that. Not so bad that I had a seizure, just I'd been light-headed for several days straight when I was told to drink more water to raise my blood pressure.

CarrionMan

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • The RP Syndicate

I'd recommend getting it done in portions, because, if you didn't know, tattoos tend to sting like a really bad sunburn for a little while after you get them. But, still, kickass idea, totally should follow through. I can't think of what to get for mine, my parents gave me the okay, but, hell, I'm 16, I can wait to get one.

So, today, my wrists were acting up. I've been in excruciating pain all day, and I can't lift much of anything with my right arm. Meanwhile, I've got this shitload of homework that came from nowhere, probably procrastination land, and I'm bum-ass tired. Oh, and my friend is being a jackass because I don't have a girlfriend and he might. With a freshman nonetheless. Not much bragging rights there, except it pisses me off that people bring that up. I'm slightly voluntarily not having a girlfriend because I hate drama, and they tend to be drama magnets. That, and I'm one cold ass motherfucker who tends to careless about problems I've heard girlfriends bring up with my friends. I hardly think it'll last.

Tomorrow, there is a large fire drill going on, largest in southern California, preparing for this supposed 9.0-10 that is going to hit So Cal at some point in the next century. It'll be awesome because I live in the San Bernadino Mts., so, after the earthquake ends, we all file outside, and I'll be able to see all the way to around LA. Awesome view of the destruction.

Tiring week, bah.
"I am accusing war. I am accusing man. I am accusing universal stupidity."

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy

Ok so now that I've had a chance to get over my initial anger, both at myself and at my university, I've come to the conclusion that it isn't that bad that I couldn't apply for my course. There might be a half-yearly intake I can apply for and if there isn't I guess I'll just take a year off and try and get a full-time job. If that happens I guess I'll see everyone in Chicago? That will be my consolation prize if I don't get into honours.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

20 jazz funk greats

• The Tickler
  • ~*~*~*~*~
    • tumblrs are cool right

dear blog thread,

i was supposed to be seeing girl talk tonight, but the person who promised to take me ages ago decided to buy a goddamn video game instead. and i obviously wasn't able to track down a ticket and go on my own, so here i am hanging out with the internet...again.
why can't i have nice things?

love,
anna
Quote from: KvP
When our powers combine we are awkward internet
Quote from: Jace
All Canadians are two to four Welsh Corgis in a human suit.
http://nowaver.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/witchykeen

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Because clearly you are not contributing enough to the capitalist machine!

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

Dearest Blogge Threadde,

Why are doctors so dry? Every time you go to a doctor they are all "Mm, yes, a little swelling, oh, your tongue's a bit dry, not to worry."
I for one would be much more happy, after fighting this horrid uphill fever battle and literally wanting to die for the past three days, if doctors were all "WHOA! You look terrible! Man, what a virus. I'm surprised you're fighting it off so well!"
That is all.

Lunchy

Alex C

• comeback tour!

See, I can answer that. My mom used to work as a nurse at the Mayo Clinic. One day they brought a guy in who had bone cancer. They had to remove part of his sternum and replace it with a prothestic. Unfortunately, His body rejected the plastic one, and in its heightened state of immune response, the skin graft they need to completely close the wound properly didn't take either. So he had this open hole in his chest packed with gauze, which is pretty bad, but the worst part was that he was a Full Code and the doctors were still trying to work out a plan on how exactly you perform CPR on a guy with no chest left when my mother got there. She says that's about the only time she remembers working there when everyone had absolutely no idea where to go with an otherwise stable and alert patient (yes, he was conscious at this point). So, yeah, most of the time, doctors respond to most things with "Oh."
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

Dear Blog thread

I heard a rumor that DC is going to cancel the new Blue Beetle comic (can I still call it new?).  I am filled with sadness.  I don't know why they would, what with the new Blue Beetle making some appearances in the new Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartoon.

Tom

• Older than Moses
  • 8==D(_(_(

DC has already cancelled the bulk of the peripheral Batman monthly series.

Blue Kitty

• Twitter

Yeah, but that's because of RIP, and everyone knows they'll be back.  Plus, Blue Beetle has little to nothing to do with Batman.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh

Please tell me they still do All-Star Batman & Robin
PLEASE TELL ME THEY STILL DO ALLSTAR BATMAN AND ROBIN

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK

So, I almost died today.

I was sitting outside of Wal Mart, waiting for the bus. Sitting on the sidewalk, back against the building, so like 8ft from the street/parking lot. I am just sitting there, im-ing people, listening to music, wishing it wasn't so cold, and all of the sudden a car comes crashing up the curb, and slams into the building. Literally, just feet away from me. There was a bike rack between where I was, and where the car hit. After getting over the initial shock of "ohmygodthatcarjusthitthisbuildingandalmostmeisheok?", I decide to attempt to see if the person in the car is ok. I can't get a good view, and man, I do not want to get any closer to the car. So, I start to grab my phone to call the police, but I turn around to see a few people running in the general direction, one already on the phone with the police. As we are all standing around, anticipating what will happen next, the dude in the car sits up, looks around, sees everyone watching his car, and sort of slumps down in his seat. I guess he was embarrassed. Then he tries to go forward again, except he obviously can't seeing as his car is all you know, stuck on the side of this building. But he figures it out, and drives backwards, and back into the parking lot, headed towards, the way out. At this point a grey car speeds after him, I guess trying to block him, which fuck dude, if a building can't stop him, what makes you think your car will? Stupid. So then first car see the other car, and I don't know if he was trying to get away, or just trying to avoid hitting the car, but the dude basically dove over the meridian, and slamming down on the road below that(he came off of a small hill), the dude continues to cross another meridian and crashes into yet another building. This time head on, and at a higher speed. He hits the building right under a window, taking the window with it. His car is destroyed. Five police cars show up, and after a few minutes an ambulance.

After talking to a few people there, I found out that he hit two cars in the parking lot.

Crazy. Man. Jesus. I don't even know what to think.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7

Dude was probably drunk.

And Eris that tattoo sounds double plus good.  You should do it, and tattoos aren't as bad as the other guy made it sound, I have a chestpiece and even the sternum wasn't too bad.

Dear blog thread,
So i met a girl drunk and apparently made a good impression because she now runs up to talk to me when she sees me around campus, it was wierd at first until i realized she's cute.  Also life is pretty good, minus i have to write 5 pages on human trafficking tomorrow.  Probably writing a section on killing hookers.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling

*hugs*

Man, Emaline. I know how shit like that can shake you up. I hope you're feelin' okay.

Hey Blog Thread! I am posting again because my brother just called!
I am now the proud Aunt of Master Jensen Andrew Lester and oh my goodness I think I need to have a celebratory something. I am sure my nephew would not hold it against me, in my current state, if it were a celebratory orange segment.

RedLion

• Duck attack survivor

So! I slept 13 hours yesterday/today, and am now staying up all night again to finish this paper on...well christ, here's the prompt:

1)   Consider the following quotation by Frederick Cooper: “The ensuing “Congo Crisis” that began in 1960 at virtually the moment of independence would reveal that decolonization was more complicated than tearing down the flag of an oppressor and raising the flag of a new nation (p. 83).”

Write an essay discussing the complications of decolonization in the Congo and Zimbabwe.  Your essay should include at least three examples of such complications (in total, not three for each country) containing specific references to important events and people/political parties.  In the case of the Congo what do you think has been the most enduring complication or what complication has had the most far-reaching impact?

See, I know exactly how to answer this, but not how to put it into writing. I don't have time to deal with that problem, though, because it's due at 10 am tomorrow, and it's 4 am right now.

Is it common to have to write 3 papers all in the same week?
"Death is nothing, but to live defeated is to die daily."
 - Napoleon

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

Is it common to have to write 3 papers all in the same week?

I had teachers that would say "in college you'll have to write x (where x = the amount of papers they were assigning) papers in one week, stop complaining"

I always thought that was a pretty lame excuse of why they were assigning a lot of work instead of actually teaching.

0bsessions

• Quiki

Please tell me they still do All-Star Batman & Robin
PLEASE TELL ME THEY STILL DO ALLSTAR BATMAN AND ROBIN

It's still around, for now, but I think it's actually supposed to be a finite series, like All Star Superman. The shit never comes out, though, as neither Frank Miller nor Jim Lee seem to understand the concept of a deadline.

As for Blue Beetle, it was canceled because its sales were in the shitter. It's never done particularly well and I'm surprised it lasted this long. The latest issue ranked 161 on the top 300 comic sales list, which is terrible for a mainstream superhero comic.
JON MADE ME GAY

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

"WHOA! You look terrible! Man, what a virus. I'm surprised you're fighting it off so well!"

See, I want this with my knees. I can't walk for more than half an hour without the most intense, complete pain I've ever had. It hurts a lot, I can't stand to clean the kitchen and bake something, I can't bike or dance, I can't do a lot of things, but whenever I've gone to physio/the doctor I've been rested before and consequently fairly normal besides the fact that my kneecaps don't move.
I want some qualified external confirmation that what I'm going through is, in fact, very bad.

Em glad you're still alive still.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Have you gone to a chiropractor yet?
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

Chiropractors are more about the back and that label also encompasses some strange philosophies on holistics. I went to physiotherapy which is physical therapy which is what you do for this kind of thing, but maybe this is like when you americans say you're going to 'college' when in fact you're going to university.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm

Maybe. I am pretty sure people here go to chiropractors for more than just their backs. It is my only suggestion!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit

You americans with your 'chiropractors' and your 'more than just backs'. What a zany upside-back world you guys have. I will stick with my socialist health care system, thank you very much.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page

A chiropractor cured my son's knee and back pain by manipulating a bone in his foot which was affecting his posture.  I have used both a chiropractor and an osteopath (in the UK), who seemed rather similar - but personally I found the chiropractic approach more effective.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Lines

• Awakened

I didn't know chiropractors did things with knees. So you're not alone on that, Slick.

My mom just called and told me she was sitting up in a chair and could walk with a walker. This is very awesome. She's going to go back to the nursing home for a few days, as she's really week after not walking for a month, but she'll be home early next week! Yay!
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

tania

• famed sex columnist

emaline, if that's how people in your area drive i do not blame you whatsoever for not having your license.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor

I go to the chiropractor for my jaw as well as my back and hips. And the good ones will try to help you prevent having to go back too through physical therapy
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.

I don't have a chiropractor, I have a roommate that knows Taoist medicine. He has twice fixed my shoulder when I've had a knot that pinched a nerve, causing my entire shoulder to feel intense pain and cause my hand to cease working.

Bowers

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Breadsticks

Dear Blog thread

I really don't want to read Charles Dickens - Hard Times for my English seminar tomorrow.
I'd much rather sit in my room, listen to The Mountain Goats and read internet comics.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 82   Go Up