THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 May 2024, 03:41
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773185 times)

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #4000 on: 04 Jun 2009, 02:56 »

Dear Blog Thread,

Today I had a picnic with my lady, went on the swings and fed a pony some grass! I am thinking I should just do simple outdoorsy stuff more often?

EDIT: But next time I will go on the swings first and THEN eat lunch because I am still a little queasy a few hours after the fact.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #4001 on: 04 Jun 2009, 02:58 »

Dear blogthread I have spent the last hour or or so basically sending out text messages to the effect of "I am pretty drunk and emotionally unstable I could probably use someone to keep an eye on me, in exchange I offer a home cooked roast meal!"

I am not sure if people aren't taking me seriously on the fact that I am drunk as shit and can't get off the idea of offing myself, or whether delicious roast beef just isn't enough to coax people out of their hidey holes, or maybe it is that they think that a suicidal person cannot cook roast beef well, which to be fair is kind of legit, because a dude seriously thinking about ending his days is not going to care much about basting the beef so that makes me feel better about myself, at least because I am basting the shit out of that hooray I guess I want to live after all
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #4002 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:10 »

Well, I'd show up.
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #4003 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:18 »

I would show up too. Don't do anything rash, Brett. Please?

I would even show you how to make really awesome roast potatoes. I don't show just anyone how to make Potatoes William.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4004 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:41 »

it's not even a thing to be honest I am just being really overcautious really because I don't trust myself to be drunk by myself when I am feeling like this because I definitely do not want to stop drinking and I know from experience that self-harm becomes a lot easier to justify once you are are really well and tanked, do not worry about me internet maybe start worrying if I post that I am 'sick of it all' or something?

pretty sure I'm not creative enough to avoid cliques if I did actually off myself SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SUICIDE PARAPHERNALIA LIKE RAZOR BLADES AND COPIES OF 'TEEN CHOICE' MAGAZINE

Actually at the very worst I will probably just contract alcohol poisoning and my housemate is home from townsville in a few hours so the worst case scenario is probably an exciting stomach pump!

oh boy you know how I look forward to those.

ps I guess I would like the knack to roast potatos also because mine look like they are going to be way undercooked
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 03:45 by Hat »

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4005 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:49 »

One exam down and ten to go! I thought that this morning's exam would be a walk in the park (it was General Studies) but I opened the paper and the first question was on a graph I couldn't even read, let alone analyse. So that's four marks I won't be getting. But I think I have a high chance of getting the remaining 46 so I should be ok. The essay question was on proportional representation oh yes that is what I did my german coursework on, I was an essay-writing machine.

Now to do some last minute revision for my exam this afternoon, the one I've been worrying about for weeks. Once it is over I think I might go and party for a bit and pretend I don't have another nine exams to go.

I would also like to know where Emaline is. Has anyone been in touch with her?
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #4006 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:51 »

basting the beef

I love how my name is an English verb.

Hang in there, Brett, and wait for the happy days.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4007 on: 04 Jun 2009, 03:56 »

is your name seriously 'baste'? because that is pretty amazing

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #4008 on: 04 Jun 2009, 04:38 »

It is pretty fucking amazing.

The best part is that there's like 6 people in the country that has it as their only first name. It's a bastardized variant of Sebastian.

EDIT:

Shit like this:
Quote from: meebo
[13:38] DJ Weight Problem: ok I have to go baste some shit
Makes me laugh so much.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #4009 on: 04 Jun 2009, 04:57 »

Oh I forgot

Today the Lady found two greys in my hair. This a Good Thing because soon I will be distinguished.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #4010 on: 04 Jun 2009, 05:06 »

I love finding white hairs. I do not love it when my friends find my white hairs, because then they pluck them out and go, "Hey, you have a white hair." I no longer have it if it ain't on my head, fool.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #4011 on: 04 Jun 2009, 05:11 »

I have a few whites in my beard. There is also a a white hair that grows out of the centre of my forehead. I don't really know what's up with that my girlfriend tweezes it as soon as she notices it (which is usually when she is eradicating my monobrow (damn you hungarian and sri lankan heritages!)
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4012 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:34 »

The best part is that there's like 6 people in the country that has it as their only first name. It's a bastardized variant of Sebastian.

It's actually 54 :p But I thought it would be even more, and didn't know about the Sebastian-thing.

My name means husband in French, which is less awesome. "Mon mari" suddenly became very amusing to a few people in a French class when reading a text about a woman, her husband, children and work.

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #4013 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:35 »

I have a couple of dots of vitiligo.  It gives me a small shock of white hair on the side of my head, and also resulted in the name Sargent Snow Pubes for a while in high school.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4014 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:37 »

It's actually 54 :p But I thought it would be even more, and didn't know about the Sebastian-thing.

My name means husband in French, which is less awesome. "Mon mari" suddenly became very amusing to a few people in a French class when reading a text about a woman, her husband, children and work.

Wouldn't your name be 'ma mari' though?

To be fair,  I am not sure how mitigating pronoun agreement is when it comes to embarrassment in other languages.

Maybe your class is just really bad at French, though.
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 06:40 by Hat »

Reed

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #4015 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:41 »

I have just been paid for the first time in 6 months! I'm no longer impoverished!
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #4016 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:49 »

My names mean nothing of consequence other than me.

Dear Blog Thread: I should go and vote today.  

I have to vote for two local councillors and a European MP.  The present holders of these positions in my ward and constituency are all from the Green party; I shall not vote for the Green party, because I cannot agree with their stance on nuclear power, in particular.  The Conservatives are pretty laughable at present, and cannot even agree between themselves on Europe.  Labour has spent the last couple of days falling completely to pieces.  The BNP is, of course, unthinkable (if they are even fielding candidates where I live); and their posh equivalent, UKIP, is simply anti-Europe, which I am not.  Libertas is a pan-European party, which is a nice idea until you realise that they are literally a single-issue party (who want to reduce the EC bureaucracy and make various changes in the European law-making processes, which is at least a good issue to have).  There is a rather sweet candidate for Europe who has spent his savings on standing - and hopes to improve on his previous total of 33 votes (N.B. European constituencies are large).  I don't know if there is a candidate from the Raving Monster Loony Party, but that could have some attraction.

Ah well, Liberal-Democrat as usual, then, I guess; but it would be nice if there was at least a reason to have to think about it a little.

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4017 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:51 »

I believe my name means "A man from Brittany" which would be ok if more people knew Brittany was a place in France and not an outdated spelling of a girls name.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #4018 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:55 »

I once found my father listening to a radio program in Breton (the language of Brittany), which apprently he could mostly understand using his knowledge of Welsh.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4019 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:58 »

kind of like how I can understand basic conversational Portuguese from my knowledge of French. moral of the story is now I know one of the guys I work with has a massive cock.

Actually that makes a lot less sense really but maybe Breton has some more germanic/celtic morphology than conventional French? Goddamnit this is going to drive me crazy now.
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 07:00 by Hat »

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #4020 on: 04 Jun 2009, 06:59 »

Do you know that he has a massive cock, or do you know that he claims to have a massive cock?

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #4021 on: 04 Jun 2009, 07:00 »

We have no Portuguese speaking males currently working with us, but two Portuguese speaking females who always have shifts with each other.

(he has a giant cock)

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #4022 on: 04 Jun 2009, 07:09 »

Name meanings are cool!

"William" as it turns out means "Determined Guardian" which is pretty badass I think.
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
    • My home page
« Reply #4023 on: 04 Jun 2009, 07:11 »

Breton is a Celtic language, like Cornish, Welsh, and the various forms of Gaelic.  So no Romance influence to speak of.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4024 on: 04 Jun 2009, 07:58 »

"Mon mari" suddenly became very amusing to a few people in a French class when reading a text about a woman, her husband, children and work.

Wouldn't your name be 'ma mari' though?

To be fair,  I am not sure how mitigating pronoun agreement is when it comes to embarrassment in other languages.

Maybe your class is just really bad at French, though.
Well, yes, "ma Mari" would be correct if talking about me, but "mon mari" is correct when talking about the husband, and using "mon" apparently made it funnier.

(But yes, we were pretty horrible at it. I don't think any of us would've been able to carry a conversation in French for more than "Hi! How are you? What's your name? My name is [...]" and maybe conjucate 2 verbs in present tense after 3 + 2 years.)

Also, blog thread, I just realized I basically got paid to travel to Tokyo this year. We had to pay 12 000NOK in advance for the trip, not knowing how much we would get reimbursed for working on an IT day (which for 10 people meant a TON of work and for the 50 others meant carrying some chairs and attending some presentations to make the companies talking believe that a lot of people wanted to attend their presentations) when we got back.. First we got 10 000NOK back right before the trip, which was awesome and meant lots of pocket money, and then all of a sudden, we now get 4 400-5 100NOK back! Which means that we ended up getting 380-490 dollars more than we actually had to pay for the trip, not including pocket money.. Which is all kinds of cool.

And it hailed (and rained) yesterday. It is June, for christ's sake. I ended up soaking wet and freezing at like 8:30 AM, and had to take an exam in soaking wet clothes and it was horrible. I was basically chilly until I went to bed last night, in wool socks and wool thermal underwear, with a duvet and two blankets. It's June!
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 08:04 by Ladybug »

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #4025 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:11 »

Soooo I'm back from a short trip, hitchhiking around the south-western parts of Germany!

We covered about 700km in 4 days and visited Trier, Heidelberg (where I got a new haircut) and Mainz.

When I have more time there will be stories to be told, also later probably a very big post in the picture thread!

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4026 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:21 »

Oh, Heidelberg is pretty! We stopped there when taking the train to Switzerland a few years back (and stayed at the NATO base, I think, if I'm not mixing my cities up here), and I remember really liking it. The NATO base was kind of creepy, as we'd pretty much never seen guns "live" before (except air rifles), and there were people with huge guns using the bathroom that was adjacent to the room we were sleeping in, but I remember thinking the city was really nice.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #4027 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:41 »

Dear guys,

Well, I'll be goddamned. Take a gander at this. http://tirana.usembassy.gov/

Huh. I think I know that dude.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #4028 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:44 »

Bloggolb!

I sent an email to my coworker who had been texting me inappropriate messages. I apologized for any behaviour that would have led him to believe that such messages were welcome and also apologized for feeling uncomfortable about it. He replied saying it was okay, he wasn't mad and everything was cool.

Should I have reported him to HR instead? Ugh. I feel like I really compromised on this one...

Edit: Patrick I am sorry to hear you are not on Albanian TV anymore.
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 08:47 by allison »
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #4029 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:49 »

Blog thread,

I am totally finally getting excited about this summer. If you live in or near Seattle or northeast Canada I will be in your neck of the woods. Plus Chicago if money allows. Hurray travel!
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #4030 on: 04 Jun 2009, 08:51 »

Should I have reported him to HR instead? Ugh. I feel like I really compromised on this one...

In my opinion, no. You confronted him directly, cleared the issue, and if I'm reading your post correctly, everything was solved? If he continues sending texts after you've made it clear that this is unacceptable, then yes, but so far all I see is that you managed to resolve the issue without having to get management involved, and that always is a win for everybody.

The only thing I think you did "wrong" was apologize for being made uncomfortable. If someone is doing something that makes you feel awkward or uncomfortable, it's not something to be guilty about. I think you handled the situation very tactfully though, so good on ya!
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #4032 on: 04 Jun 2009, 09:21 »

Patches I think that's officially a bigger honor than being namedropped by the First Lady. Salut.

Kylos

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Myspace?
« Reply #4033 on: 04 Jun 2009, 09:25 »

Sup blog thread,

I just had a very strange day. I bought some very pretty clothes for my job interview monday. On the downside, I took £40 out of an atm, got to the checkout and realised i'd not actually taken the money. Someone probably took it as I walked away and not called for me because, apparently, there are no good people in the world. So what I'd intended to be a fairly cheap outfit turned out to be one of the more expensive ones i've ever bought.

However, pretty clothes!

On the subject of names, my name either means "Boomerang", or "small strip of land".
I hope we mess things up in a huge and beautiful fashion.

Pernix takes the rat and uses it as a peen sock.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #4034 on: 04 Jun 2009, 09:27 »

James apparently means "he who supplants." Huh.
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #4035 on: 04 Jun 2009, 09:32 »

My flatmate has been really passive aggressive toward me since Monday, and it is really pissing me off. Whenever he sees me he pretty much ignores me. On three consecutive occasions I have walked into the apartment and said hey and the only person to respond is our friend Jason who is always here at night. But I don't like conflict, so I don't bring it up. And I think his car might have been towed again because he is too lazy to walk from an uncovered spot which is maybe 40ft farther from the apartment, and parks in one of the covered spots, which are 1/apartment. I was already parked in our designated spot.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #4036 on: 04 Jun 2009, 09:42 »

My name means arrow maker, although I don't remember ever making an arrow.
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #4037 on: 04 Jun 2009, 10:00 »

So, it turns out my credit score is a 746. I'm almost tempted to leverage this in order to make it to Chicagocon after all, but frankly, that's so much better than I had dared hope that I'd rather not mess with it.

If you decide to you can still join the road trip with Jodie and me. I will gladly welcome anyone that can give me a break from driving for a bit!
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #4038 on: 04 Jun 2009, 10:08 »

My name literally means "son of Alice," and also "of the noble sort."
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #4039 on: 04 Jun 2009, 10:17 »

It's a bastardized variant of Sebastian.

See, sadly, I have been trying to figure it out from your sig for a while now, but to no luck.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #4040 on: 04 Jun 2009, 10:21 »

Hi guys, I've been sick for a couple of days now, and I asked my boss on Tuesday if I had sick time left since I couldn't remember.  She told me she didn't think I did so I came to work yesterday.  It looks like I have 2 out of 3 days left so I sent her an email to confirm this.  She replied back that although I didn't claim them as sick days on my time card, the time I left early when I was sick MAY have been paid.  Well, no, that's not true.  You don't do payroll.  I did not get paid for that so do I have 2 days left?  Please let me know lady, and I STILL have not had word back.  I feel like butt and would love nothing more than to take tomorrow entirely off instead of a bullshit half day to still end up paying for parking and things and driving and whatnot.  I just want to sleep and get well and relax and have a cup of goddamn tea.  

Is that so much to ask?  Really?
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #4041 on: 04 Jun 2009, 11:02 »

It's a bastardized variant of Sebastian.

See, sadly, I have been trying to figure it out from your sig for a while now, but to no luck.

If you can figure out a first, middle and last name in a foreign language by reading an anagram of it... Well, I'd be impressed.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #4042 on: 04 Jun 2009, 12:21 »

Apparently my name means "Man after God's own heart". I have no problem with this.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #4043 on: 04 Jun 2009, 12:28 »

Gemma - Italian, Precious Stone
Ann - Hebrew, Gracious

Neither of these fit with me, and it's actually rather hilarious.

Also,
I took £40 out of an atm, got to the checkout and realised i'd not actually taken the money. Someone probably took it as I walked away and not called for me because, apparently, there are no good people in the world.

You live in Portsmouth. Of course there are no good people.
« Last Edit: 05 Jun 2009, 02:31 by Gemmwah »
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #4044 on: 04 Jun 2009, 12:32 »

Kristin = Christian

I think my name might have the most boring and inaccurate meaning. Don't mind it though, I kind of like the name itself.

Oh, this is the blog thread, I didn't realize! Bloggy news: I have about two pages left to write on my last exam this semester, I am no longer as stuck as I was earlier, so this is going okay! When I'm done I don't have uni in two months and I have an amazing summer ahead of me, woo!
« Last Edit: 04 Jun 2009, 12:34 by Metope »
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #4045 on: 04 Jun 2009, 12:37 »

Patrick, I hope the Albanian's liked your American culutre.

JimmyJazz

• The German Chancellory building
  • World's Forgotten Boy
« Reply #4046 on: 04 Jun 2009, 12:57 »

I return home from college to find out my parents have to sell our house. My dad's been trying to get out of the real estate market, and although he wasn't making much we were pretty sure we were going to keep our middle class lifestyle as long as we weren't losing money. Now I'm not an expert on monetary matters at all, but apprently he was selling off shares of our house which we already paid off  to refursbish old properties of his and get us more income. Unfortunetly, no one bought or is buying them, and we're  $150,000 in debt. And he just told us yesterday. So yea have to sell the house. Luckily, it's a pretty good house, and my parents have already are looking into a relatively cheaper house nearby, which is  a lot smaller and closer to town and my siblings' school. So, with the new house paid nd the successful sale of this house, hopefully we'd nearly out of debt. Now, this means we'll have to live a lot more ecnomically. I'm not a really big spender and I work my own job, so I'm not worried for me since I'm living more or less on my own cash, but I am angry at my dad for hiding this huge debt from us. I'm also worried about the transition my siblings will have to make; they're kindof in shock. My brother's really pissed, 'cause our house is big and has a pool and over the years we've held family reunions here and it's been real great. Plus, my parents have always been the ones who "had it together" financially. I dunno, this is just weird, and I'm mad at my dad and worried about the rest of my family and our financial future. We don't even know if we CAN sell the house. Bahhhh.
Tell her to buy a cosmo magazine, usually they have an article titled 101 ways to put stuff in your manfriend's butt.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #4047 on: 04 Jun 2009, 14:11 »

Edit: Patrick I am sorry to hear you are not on Albanian TV anymore.

When I post the video (which I unfortunately can't clip down, I'm sorry!) to the thread I dedicated to the topic, you will see exactly how misplaced your sympathies are. Labinot and I were grinning our asses off like we just spraypainted pictures of dicks all over the walls of a preschool.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #4048 on: 04 Jun 2009, 16:39 »

Apparently my name means "Man after God's own heart". I have no problem with this.

Sounds sorta like mortal combat.

Tavis = twin
Etan = strong

I apparently looked like my brother when i was a baby. You couldn't tell by looking now.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #4049 on: 04 Jun 2009, 17:01 »

My cat just brought me a present. That present was a baby bunny.

A dead baby bunny.

It's probably the saddest thing ever.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 90   Go Up