THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 30 May 2024, 21:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 778725 times)

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #1800 on: 28 Mar 2009, 07:52 »

Last night I had a dream that I had to take a cab/bus back home, and on the cab bus was my gargoyle, and some of his friends, and apparently they were all in a band together that I had met from a different band whose drummer I know from the phone. For some reason the cabbus drove through st. Louis, and we all had a great time just chatting about local music and stuff.

Then the cab driver dropped me off at my house, and my cousin immediately accosted me at the door, wanting me to paint over some pictures painted in my basement(this was the house I grew up in, and the pictures were pictures that I had painted with my mother as a child). So I go down to the basement and put my best face on and say we need music if we are going to paint. So I mosey on over to my 360, and it is flashing red lights. Come to find, my mom stole my internet and broke my xbox.

And then I dreamed about panda's wearing those hipster scarf things.

But obviously my dreams don't mean anything, right??
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1801 on: 28 Mar 2009, 08:00 »

Pandas are wicked hipsters. Don't give them ideas about wearing scarves, Emaline.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #1802 on: 28 Mar 2009, 08:40 »

Today I went for a bike-ride along the creek to the Slow Food Farmers Market with a friend and then we bought stuff at the market and then we rode back home and then we went and had coffee and then I went back home again and then I had a brownie and a cup of tea out of the fancy china 'cause it's the weekend and then it was dinner time so I cooked rogan josh with the awesome lamb I bought at the market and it was delicious and I drank one of the beers that I bought at the market and it was delicious and then I sat with all the lights off and just candles for an hour because it was Earth Hour and then I took another one of the beers that I bought at the market to this guy I know who runs a beer bar round the corner of my house and he was like "thanks man" and he gave me two beers to take home in return and then I went for a bike-ride along a bike-path I'd never been along before apart from the little bit that I went along last week for the first time and it was awesome and it was like ten o'clock at night and then I came home and drank one of the beers the guy I know gave me and it wasn't that great but it was free and then I chatted to my friend online for a while and then I found an episode of Angel on the T.V. and then it was one o'clock in the morning so I sat in my rocking-chair and read a book for an hour and now I'm about to go to bed and it was a great day.

the_pied_piper

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #1803 on: 28 Mar 2009, 08:48 »

That sounds like a great day but man, do my eyes burn right now.

Today, i am doing nothing but lazing around watching nature documentaries and playing pc games. I might even do some more research into fantasy baseball later or have a nap. This is also a good day.

One downside is the bastards at HM Revenue & Customs have a stupidly low limit on the value of goods you can import from the USA so i am stuck with an £11 charge on items that cost £27. This is not so good.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #1804 on: 28 Mar 2009, 11:43 »

So last night my dad came home from work with a used Fender bass and a huge amp. He just saw them at the music store and they were cheap so he bought them.

This is to go with our four channel PA system thing, acoustic, electric, mics and all that jazz. He doesn't even use them that much.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1805 on: 28 Mar 2009, 12:18 »

I found an ad for an apartment that I really like! That is close to where I would work! And is only an hour walk! I am excited!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #1806 on: 28 Mar 2009, 13:03 »

Today is the Cute Kosovar Girl's birthday (no this is not the chick I hung out with the other day). She invited me to come join the rest of the contestants for hangouts at the biker bar I have started to frequent (oh god the irony is TOXIC). She said something about getting over there at 10 so I am gonna rock out here at home for a few minutes, make an appearance, possibly play some gee-tars onstage, and then make my escape.

I have been listening to the Strokes a lot lately. Like, a LOT. Specifically "Under Control". I don't know why I like this song so much but it is basically the prettiest thing.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #1807 on: 28 Mar 2009, 13:21 »

You have an awesome father.

So yesterday I performed my monologue for the last time, so that feels good. Now we are going to start working with dolls (think avenue q). This might be awesome, this might suck. We are going to perform in groups with the other class, which has some great artist people, some idiot douches, and a couple of cute girls. I'm really glad I chose to do theatre instead of biology in high school. This shit is turning out great.

After my performance, me and my roleplaying group went to my place, made waffles and roleplayed awesomely. The best part was when we shot and drugged down an NPC that previously was played by another guy. Today was the usual cool Saturday, with sword fighting, coffee with awesome sword fighting people, and jummy cake at my grandparents place. Some days I can forget that I'm a socially awkward virgin thin looser sucker who spends more time online than with friends and has no self-confidence whatsoever. Moving and getting friends and an awesome hobby has done wonders, but I'm still not happy with myself. We all have issues, ey?

FUCKING SHITCUNTHELLSATANFUCK, I just wrote an hour long mail and the tab just disappeared FUCK FUCK FFFFFUCK

Now I'm going to try to write that fucker again. I'll listen to death or industrial metal loudly and vent my anger into the music while doing that. Seriously, the best part of being a metalhead is that I can just sit back and listen and headbang a bit and then I'm not that angry/sad/stressed out any more.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1808 on: 28 Mar 2009, 14:46 »

My college has canceled classes for another week.

I have not been to class since the 12th of March and I am not going back to class until April 6th.

I haven't worked since Tuesday.

Travel is frowned upon right now because of the flood.

At any second the dike could burst and turn Fargo into a certified disaster area.

AND OH DEAR GOD I AM SO BORED SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

sean

• welp
« Reply #1809 on: 28 Mar 2009, 14:51 »

dude just have a ton of thumb wars with your roommates.

also i auditioned to music school today OH GOD IT WAS SCARY hopefully it went well.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1810 on: 28 Mar 2009, 15:00 »

My roommate is not in the apartment. He is probably off with his girlfriend gettin' his bone on. (She just moved into our building).
Liz is touching me.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1811 on: 28 Mar 2009, 15:09 »

It is super raining here, by the way. Thanks a lot.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #1812 on: 28 Mar 2009, 15:49 »

That sounds like a great day but man, do my eyes burn right now.

Sometimes it is only appropriate to write in the style of an excited five-year-old.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1813 on: 28 Mar 2009, 15:56 »

I hear you Harry. Sounds like a superfun day!
Today, after the week from heck, I have planned a lot of sitting around in my undies with tea and internet, playing with my cat for a little while, doing some washing and putting on some nice music whilst i tidy my apartment. I might go out and buy some new flowers for my kitchen and get something cheap and delicious for lunch too.
Sundays are amazing, why do I always fill them up with visiting people and doing things and wasting all of my precious relaxing time?

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #1814 on: 28 Mar 2009, 15:58 »

It would be difficult to write in crayon on the internet.

I had a very fun day, woke up late, was picked up by friends and we go to a free day at a stately home, wander round having collected supplies from Aldi, then going to a nearby farm to have a look at the animals, then went around a country pub, had dinner and a drink and spent most of the day feeling like I had just remembered a small but important part of me. Also we shouted at Ra's whilst playing 80's music.

All in all, a very good day.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #1815 on: 28 Mar 2009, 16:03 »

records

You can use discogs to list records, it's a pretty useful service. As for ripping the records, I'm not sure what you mean by a vinyl archiver but I'm guessing it's just a cheap USB turntable. Don't do that! Instead, get a needle for the SL-1200, get a phono pre-amp and rip them using that, it'll sound far better.

Also, on the news this morning there was a long bit about the flooding in Fargo. I find it pretty amazing that I was reading just yesterday about that from actual inhabitants, not some BBC news presenter. I hope you're doing alright, it looked horrible on the news.
Well the updated headcount is upwards of 2000 records, so I 'm not too sure about discogs; thanks tho', I might be able to find some rare bootlegs! =D

Oooh, yeah, that's a pretty good idea. It's possible we might have one about the place, but I'll probably still have to buy one. how much do they cost?

And I saw the BBC bit about the flooding too, looked pretty bad.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1816 on: 28 Mar 2009, 16:07 »

I left after only an hour. The birthday girl decided I should meet her older sister, who is in town for the celebration (as is the whole family, I guess). I am having a hard enough time trying to not bone the birthday girl, and the birthday girl doesn't even hit on me. So when you get her older sister in on the picture, who is less-than-sober and clearly looking for some company, there is no way in fuck I am going to stick around.

Can somebody PLEASE somehow get me framed for some kind of cybercrime that can get me extradited to the U.S. for prosecution just so I don't have to deal with this anymore?

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #1817 on: 28 Mar 2009, 16:11 »

I can send you nude pics*. If you prefer prison time over your curent situation

*(really wouldn't do that, so chill out, American surveillance police fucks)
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #1818 on: 28 Mar 2009, 16:38 »

Note to self: Do NOT watch scary movies while home alone.

Fucking Buffalo Bill and his woman suits.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1819 on: 28 Mar 2009, 18:50 »

How much vodka, painkillers, and exercise can I mix before it becomes lethal?

Also, when I grow up I want to be the Jackson 5. The other day at work, I made everyone listen to NIN, Gojira, Helmet, and then The motherfucking Jackson 5. Because I am fucking awesome.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #1820 on: 28 Mar 2009, 18:51 »

I briefly toyed with mocking you just to be a douche, but then I remembered when I was 9 years old and snuck out to the living room and watched the Shining while my parents were asleep. Scared the hell out of me. I'm kind of amazed that I didn't wake my parents up, but if I remember correctly I also drank about a liter of cola that night, so I was probably busy furiously trying not to piss myself.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1821 on: 28 Mar 2009, 18:52 »

Note to self: Do NOT watch scary movies like Home Alone II - Lost in New York.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1822 on: 28 Mar 2009, 19:36 »

Today I went for a bike-ride along the creek to the Slow Food Farmers Market with a friend and then we bought stuff at the market and then we rode back home and then we went and had coffee and then I went back home again and then I had a brownie and a cup of tea out of the fancy china 'cause it's the weekend and then it was dinner time so I cooked rogan josh with the awesome lamb I bought at the market and it was delicious and I drank one of the beers that I bought at the market and it was delicious and then I sat with all the lights off and just candles for an hour because it was Earth Hour and then I took another one of the beers that I bought at the market to this guy I know who runs a beer bar round the corner of my house and he was like "thanks man" and he gave me two beers to take home in return and then I went for a bike-ride along a bike-path I'd never been along before apart from the little bit that I went along last week for the first time and it was awesome and it was like ten o'clock at night and then I came home and drank one of the beers the guy I know gave me and it wasn't that great but it was free and then I chatted to my friend online for a while and then I found an episode of Angel on the T.V. and then it was one o'clock in the morning so I sat in my rocking-chair and read a book for an hour and now I'm about to go to bed and it was a great day.

Your book better be written like this.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1823 on: 28 Mar 2009, 21:14 »

Yesterday I found out what it is like to kiss someone while being sober. This is totally new to me!

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #1824 on: 28 Mar 2009, 21:40 »

Weird, isn't it?
At first I was like, mannnnnn, only ever having drunken makeouts == lame, but now I just think everything, a time and a place.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #1825 on: 28 Mar 2009, 21:58 »

Yes, it is. But in a good way. Especially because I was fully aware of the situation.

The next step would be finding someone to kiss whom I have actually romantic feelings for.

Well, I just might post the entire story tomorrow, when I hopefully will have more time.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #1826 on: 28 Mar 2009, 22:17 »

Trying not to count down the days until the boy leaves. Instead I'm cleaning and singing and enjoying the fact that I'll get to see him tomorrow night! Hooray!

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #1827 on: 28 Mar 2009, 23:45 »

Dear blog thread,

Have unexpectedly become part of a two-man excursion to distant Geneva. Anyone been there, have any pointers as to what'd be good to take the time to see and do?
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1828 on: 28 Mar 2009, 23:49 »

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

dear fucking drunk girls,

rubbing your drunk body on me is not acceptable. it is not attractive and i don't give a fuck and am NOT interested,. and if i have to hear about how much you want to mak e out with me again, i am goibng to punch you. how many times do i have to meanly reject your stupid face? usgh/.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #1829 on: 29 Mar 2009, 07:54 »

So yesterday I was at work at 11am and I was still at work at 10.55pm. During that time I did actually spend 45 minutes outside the supermarket but still THAT IS A LONG TIME TO WORK. I was meant to be finishing at 10.30 but I lost a key and hadn't finished bundling the newspapers so I was half an hour late. The girl who was giving me a lift home was waiting outside and I was getting panicked at how long she was having to wait (and I couldn't go out to tell her I'd be along because the doors are one-way at night).

In the end she drove me half way home and I got her to drop me in the village because she was with a group of friends and there was another car behind us and they were all messing around with the lights and stuff, and I wasn't sure she hadn't been drinking and just didn't want to ask her to drive me up a very twisty, narrow lane with no streetlights. So I sat in the pub in my village, wearing my work uniform, for nearly an hour waiting for my mum to answer her phone.

I got home at midnight but of course last night was the start of british summer time so we lost an hour at 1am and I was working again at 10am this morning.

tl;dr In the last twenty-eight hours, I have spent only twelve hours at home.

Liz, Brittany and anyone else in ND, I was worried about you, I'm so glad you are not swimming for your lives. Please continue to stay dry and alive if at all possible.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #1830 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:03 »

I had a day off today. So instead of singing shitty songs, I went downstairs and SCREAMED shitty songs. See also: Thom Yorke is a PUSSY.

In other news, tea is good for your voice, so I am drinking loads of it today. Also I think we have our first big show tomorrow. I heard something about "We are going to the Calvin Center tomorrow so uh I hope you are ready" and I'm like "OERJGIMERMGPM I AM NOT READY OH FUCKSHIT" but I think I actually might be ready.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #1831 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:12 »

That movie is awesome. As it in my top 10 favorite movies ever. I did watch The Exorcist alone because no one would watch it with me.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #1832 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:18 »

Day #2 in Japan was better. Still not great, but I talked to some new people and semi-bonded with a couple of guys in my class because we all use Macs, and got high-fived twice, except I don't really remember why, and this kinda cute guy and I talked for a while. All this happened during dinner, though - the first part of the day was okay, but kiiinda boring. Went sightseeing, but mostly saw stuff this girl who my friend knows (who is a foreign exchange student here) thinks is cool, and she's all.."Wheee, I love Japan and cosplay is cool and I wish we had more of that stuff in Norway and woo manga/anime, and I am so happy every day I am here!". We did get to see blooming cherry blossom trees, though, which was cool, and I tried sushi (even stood in line for 35 minutes), which I didn't like, but at least I've tried it.

Also, YouTube is in Japanese. This is confusing, but also surprisingly easy to navigate. I think I may try to find the settings for English language, though.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #1833 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:35 »

Sundays are so good everything about them is perfect even if I don't get to relax until about 6pm that is still a lot of Sunday left if you extend Sunday night till 5 am
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1834 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:36 »

I wish I hadn't lost my wallet with all my ID in it because it is only half 1 and I could really go clubbing right now, I mean I would need to put on pants but the upper part of me is already well dressed for it

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #1835 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:49 »

Look Liz, the flood in Fargo made it all the way to the Norwegian news! This must mean the flooding is pretty serious, because only the most serious news reaches our remote corner of the world. I hope everyone is okay over there!
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1836 on: 29 Mar 2009, 08:53 »

I wish I hadn't lost my wallet with all my ID in it because it is only half 1 and I could really go clubbing right now, I mean I would need to put on pants but the upper part of me is already well dressed for it

IN THIS POST I CONFESS TO POSTING WEARING NOTHING BUT A PAIR OF BOXER SHORTS

HEY LADIES

Also one of the waiters from work turned up tonight to drink before going out with his boyfriend and they were stopping in for drinks on their way out to Fluffies and it is nice that I actually know a gay dude who goes to fluffies now because I always feel so fucking straight when I am there even when I get my shirt off actually ESPECIALLY when I get my shirt off because you really should never do that, even at a gay club night, unless you are fucking BUILT because it is just ridiculous otherwise.
« Last Edit: 29 Mar 2009, 09:09 by Hat »

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #1837 on: 29 Mar 2009, 10:03 »

I have a short talk to do for a class in ooh seven and a half hours time and I can't think of a topic. I just. don't. care. about astronomy!
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #1838 on: 29 Mar 2009, 10:36 »

Brett, I thought of you last night after I did the world's most stealthy puke in a bar last night. I'm not sure, but I think that's a good thing?

Flood update: the roads are open, the river has crested, and only one dike has suffered a serious breach which unfortunately was a school. They have a permanent dike set up, but the ground underneath eroded away. "'The saturation usually becomes the enemy of a levee over time,' Jud Kneuvean, chief of emergency management for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in Kansas City. 'It can cause the embankment to be less stable and slide.'"

I guess on the plus side...
The best part of that is "I've never been to Fargo, but I saw that movie about it" (which people DO say to Fargoans all the fucking time)
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #1839 on: 29 Mar 2009, 10:38 »

During the Bruins game last night, Jack Edwards (in all his infinite wisdom) sent his regards to all of us New Englanders with relatives in Fargo.

Liz, Brittany, you're not relatives. Jack Edwards does not give two shits about you.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1840 on: 29 Mar 2009, 11:20 »

Dear Blog thread,

Last night, I slept on the floor.

Last night, I drank a good amount.

Last night, I got moderately high.

Last night, an annoying girl kept telling me that we were going to make out, because "guys, I'm just telling you now when I get high I make out with things. You're gonna be first."(ugh. Dear ladies of the world, it is not attractive when you throw yourselves at someone. Or are super aggressive. I am somewhat aggresive myself, but I'd never tell someone that we are making out. Especially after just meeting them. Even when drunk. This just comes off as forceful and creepy.)

Today, my body aches and I am cold and tired. It snowed last night.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #1841 on: 29 Mar 2009, 11:23 »

only the most serious news reaches our remote corner of the world.

Oh you're just flat out lying now

OMG how can you say that is not important.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1842 on: 29 Mar 2009, 11:32 »

Can someone explain to me how, when making a curry, you can manage to cover the kitchen floor in water? Seeing as my housemate and his girlfriend have somehow managed this almost impossibility and now i have wet, cold feet because i didn't think to look for our newly built kitchen aquarium.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #1843 on: 29 Mar 2009, 12:05 »

Five and a half hours to go, one of them is travel time. My focus has switched to trying to find an excuse for not doing this that won't make me appear dumb or slack. Keep in mind I find it impossible to lie.

I like to think that I could just say that I'm making the informed decision to trade 15% of my mark for this unit for the ability to just not do this assignment. That's never worked in the past though, they always just assume it's code for "I can't do it".
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #1844 on: 29 Mar 2009, 12:37 »

Look Liz, the flood in Fargo made it all the way to the Norwegian news! This must mean the flooding is pretty serious, because only the most serious news reaches our remote corner of the world. I hope everyone is okay over there!

That is only because half the population of Norway immigrated to the Midwest. But whoooooo.
Liz is touching me.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #1845 on: 29 Mar 2009, 22:21 »

I can't fucking breathe.

A friend of my Gargoyle killed himself Thursday.

And I am freaking out about money.

I have my appointment tomorrow, but I am thinking about calling again tonight. I can't fucking breathe.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #1846 on: 29 Mar 2009, 22:50 »

I am incredibly hungover and I think I have the flu and I woke up and realised I haven't done any housework in a week and a half and nobody else is ever going to do it so I guess the impetus is on me to do all the cleaning up again

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #1847 on: 30 Mar 2009, 00:51 »

How am I supposed to decide if I should have fish and chips for dinner if there is hardly anyone in gabbly and it won't change my name?

I am indecisive! I need other people to tell me to eat greasy unhealthy food!
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

CardinalFang

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #1848 on: 30 Mar 2009, 04:00 »

Always, always assume that my answer to the question "Should I eat greasy unhealthy food?" is YES!
(From Gabbly) Jodizzle: no sad deaths apart from the eaten kitten

the_pied_piper

« Reply #1849 on: 30 Mar 2009, 05:12 »

Today I finally got my signed copy of The Hazards of Love by The Decemberists. I am pretty happy because I also got a t-shirt with it cheaply in a pre-order bundle. It did cost me extra in customs charges though, stupid customs.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 90   Go Up