THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 20 May 2024, 00:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773859 times)

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #2550 on: 19 Apr 2009, 23:38 »

So I had another weird day.

I met with a friend of mine and we talked about my former best friend, the one who was making me so miserable. She confessed that she had done some digging regarding my former best friend and what she found was a lot of lies. And I mean, a lot of lies.

Turns out most everything that she told me about herself and others in the last 2 years has been fabrication. We're pretty sure the name she gives is real, but we don't know her age or her history. She has told each of our circle of friends an entirely different story regarding her past. To me she said she had lived in Israel until her teens and had been in the IDF for a number of years (when I relayed this to my mother, bless her, she knew instantly that my friend was a fraud) to another friend, she had lived in France for some years. To another friend she was a ballerina in New York. She claimed to have many disparate degrees from several universities. She said she was going to school for medicine.

The thing is, it all sounds ridiculous in hindsight, but you've never been shined up by this girl. She has a thousand-amp personality. She draws people to her. And she makes herself into their best friend, it's totally uncanny. I remember marveling (and writing, here) that I never thought I would meet anyone like her, someone who's vibrant and bright and interested in me. I was just out of high school and I had no friends. The fact that it was all too good to be true only dissuaded me from reflection. She was everything I wanted. And she was the same with everyone else in our circle. To me she was engaged and encouraging of me. To my friend Rose she was a dedicated worker and an artiste (Rose called her the "academic soulmate") To Jess she was an outdoorsman and athlete. And the thing was, all of us were completely willing to believe her, I think because she could sense what we wanted and she gave it to us. I know Rose and I were both at points where my former best friend was the one person we trusted most in the world. She is supremely talented at reading people, a terrifyingly physical and forceful personality, and an amazing dilettante capable of being just competent in enough things to pull off her lies. In another life she could've been a successful cult leader. But none of us really knew anything about her. Rose pointed me towards the "hipster grifter" phenomenon as an explanation, although so far as we can tell my former friend never engaged in outright fraud (she did have a habit of losing expensive things she borrowed) She did, however, accuse my friend Jess of identity theft and called the cops on her, resulting in a paraphernalia charge. It's apparent that she has not attended school since the semester I met her, and she has no job, even though she seems to be awash in cash.

I don't know, it just blows my mind. She had me wrapped around her finger, I would have done anything for her. And I'm not really angry at all, the last two years have been good for me and she was, for a time, a source of immense support. And I met all my true friends through her. But friendship requires honesty, and at this point I have no idea what I am in relation to her. It's curiously liberating, because the person I drove myself crazy trying to live up to was a paper monster. It's like figuring out privately that the lottery ticket you won a million dollars through was fake.

Aside from the pointless, pathological lying, she may have other mental problems, but she was good to me, for the most part. Only in the last few months has she stopped being the friend I always wanted and thought I had, and started being rather callous and dismissive. It was driving me nuts, trying to figure out what facilitated that change. At this point I think she's just tired of keeping up the facade.

(It should also be noted that the events that facilitated my former best friend's exodus from our group involved an expensive, canceled vacation that she had people counting on her to facilitate. She claimed to have avenues of travel and funding she did not actually have, and people lost money and became suspicious. After that she engaged in a lot of infidelity rumor-spreading amongst the couples I knew and that was the straw that broke the camel's back, spurring Jess into investigation which led to her confronting my friend and being accused of identity theft. I was only told about all of this tonight)

tl;dr My world is upside down.
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2009, 23:59 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2551 on: 19 Apr 2009, 23:58 »

rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #2552 on: 20 Apr 2009, 00:10 »

Holy shit, John.
it's time to stop posting

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2553 on: 20 Apr 2009, 00:28 »

So I had another weird day.

Wow.

Glad it came out, but still. That's crazy.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2554 on: 20 Apr 2009, 06:17 »

[John's friend whom is a liar]

I fell for this trap with someone who was always at our local game store. He even intertwined the lies with another guy too. He was constantly on and off an engagement with a "smokin hot little spanish girl" while the friend was on and off dating her younger sister. He got people to give him money for him to book a vegas trip for like 8 people, and then he said that things fell through with his "contact" and that the trip wouldn't be happening. This was the point that everyone really figured out that he was lying about most stuff to people. We started comparing stories and saw a lot of conflicting information, then came the "has anyone ever seen his fiancee?" and the answer was unanimously a no.

These people are very hard to deal with, but honestly, the best course of action is to just call them out on their lies once in a while. This guy though, he was able to draw a crowd when telling his stories and when he talked, people would start to listen. Now, a lot of us have called him on his bullshit on multiple occasions, so he does a lot less bullshitting these days than he used to. It is the strangest thing though, how people can be like that.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #2555 on: 20 Apr 2009, 06:22 »

Haven't been around in a while, been really busy.

Lotta people here who live in Boston, you should check it out.

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #2556 on: 20 Apr 2009, 06:43 »

Spray-On Benadryl is a miracle in a bottle.  Just sayin'.
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #2557 on: 20 Apr 2009, 07:05 »

So hey Rachel, we need to plan this out. I'm definitely going to come down to Boston this summer (and maybe for that trip to the Cape on Memorial Day weekend), but I'm only coming down when you're in town.

We never hang out anymore! =(
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #2558 on: 20 Apr 2009, 07:07 »

Come bring me lunch today!
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #2559 on: 20 Apr 2009, 07:38 »

I'll see what time Jon gets up! I have lunch here (and exactly $1 on me right now), but I'll come hang for a bit.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

benji

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #2560 on: 20 Apr 2009, 09:29 »

A lot of stuff

Man, whenever you'd write about her I always thought that something didn't quite seem right, but I had no idea. That's the kind of experience you can only shake your head at and then store in the back of your mind for when you get around to writing your novel. At least you got out of it relatively unscathed, and even with some good things having come out of it emotionally.

I knew a kid in school that was a compulsive liar, but he wasn't all that charismatic and his lies were completely over the top. Most of them had to do with ninja training and being a power ranger, and this continued up through high school. So we weren't terribly drawn in. We picked on him a fair amount, I'm sorry to say. He's probably the only person I ever really picked on, and I felt guilty about it for years after I stopped.

I think you were right to identify the cult-leader personality. She was charismatic, and she also clearly targeted you at a point when you were particularly in need, both of which are pretty classic characteristics of cult leaders. It's also possible that she believed a lot of what she said at the time she said it, which is also common among cult-leaders.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #2561 on: 20 Apr 2009, 12:08 »

Dear Blog,
I'm getting really silly today.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2562 on: 20 Apr 2009, 12:28 »

Dear blog,

Blue Team wants to eliminate me. Fuck those filthy fuckers. I know all the people who didn't nominate me (it's great to be friends with the cameraman, lawl) and I was glad to know my friends are still my friends, but damn it, I am pissed about the others.

Fortunately my team is just generally stronger and so we're going to nail the shit out of them this week. All the guys are singing this week. Don't know who I'm singing against yet, but it doesn't really matter. Nobody really nominated any of the people I like on the other team, and my votes are high enough to save me even if my team doesn't win, and my standing with the judges is awesome. They adore me because of my constant rebellion. I don't get it, but okay. As long as I'm safe from those fuckers.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #2563 on: 20 Apr 2009, 13:02 »

are you allowed to be posting what you're posting
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #2564 on: 20 Apr 2009, 13:03 »

like i mean is this not super hot gossip, i don't wanna wind up on Albanian Idolator
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2565 on: 20 Apr 2009, 13:14 »

Haw haw haw.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2566 on: 20 Apr 2009, 14:45 »

I can say whatever I want. I told an entire nation that I was glad Kurt Cobain killed himself and they practically worship the guy. My ratings? They improved. I guess they like that I am too cool for Kurt Cobain or something.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #2567 on: 20 Apr 2009, 15:03 »

Dude you're gonna end up being typecast as "the edgy foreigner". You should take a video of you feeding milk to a kitten, that would boost your public cred.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2568 on: 20 Apr 2009, 15:40 »

Yeah, just look what happened to Screech.
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2569 on: 20 Apr 2009, 15:47 »

I knew a kid in school that was a compulsive liar, but he wasn't all that charismatic and his lies were completely over the top. Most of them had to do with ninja training and being a power ranger, and this continued up through high school. So we weren't terribly drawn in. We picked on him a fair amount, I'm sorry to say. He's probably the only person I ever really picked on, and I felt guilty about it for years after I stopped.
I knew a guy like that, Tony was his name. He was a compulsive liar but he was unskilled and clumsy about it, and what's more it only really came out when he was trying to impress people, or "one up" them. We'd buy D&D books and he'd talk about the times he played in the games the writers DMed, the characters he made that became canon, stuff like that. More sad than anything. We had good times but he made some Bad Life Choices (like getting his clearly mentally unstable girlfriend pregnant) and I figured things would never be the same. We just drifted apart.

I think you were right to identify the cult-leader personality. She was charismatic, and she also clearly targeted you at a point when you were particularly in need, both of which are pretty classic characteristics of cult leaders. It's also possible that she believed a lot of what she said at the time she said it, which is also common among cult-leaders.
Yeah, either she's an awesome actress or she really bought into what she was saying on some level. And that kind of scares me. She was... a magical thinker, I believe. I've talked with some people who've run across similar cases, a common thread is past trauma, child abuse etc. We're pretty sure her mom died when she was young and that affected her strongly, that might have something to do with it. But it won't do to armchair analyze too much, especially given what little we actually know.

I keep going over the little things in my head, those indicators that something was amiss. She would make plans and then and act as though she never made them. She would say she was going on trips out of town but she was never gone for more than a day or two at a time. She was a confessed Truther and claimed knowledge of engineering that backed her up (by itself that should have tipped me off to mental issues, but I shrugged it off as a forgivable quirk and stopped listening to her before she started making the claims) She was cutting an album, in secret apparently, with a number of known artists, none of them big enough for the claims to be entirely ludicrous on their own.

This entire day has been like living in a dream.
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2009, 17:25 by KvP »
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2570 on: 20 Apr 2009, 17:10 »

Sounds like a Psycho-thriller. I would watch that movie.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2571 on: 20 Apr 2009, 17:19 »

Ok, so I'm Semi-Awake now, so I'll just post my report in little snippets, for I do not have the pictures yet.

So, I did a map (Thanks, Google).

(It's crappy, I know)

S is where we were when the sun started coming up, say 5:30.
D is pretty much where I died
B is where Beenie Man's "Gimme Gimme" started playing and I got a second, third and fourth wind.
And END is not where the road march ended, but where we decided to stop and wait for our ride.

It was a good morning.
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2009, 17:41 by MrBlu »
My Last.FM

sean

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • welp
« Reply #2572 on: 20 Apr 2009, 18:25 »

oh man so i just found out my guitarist has an old tape recorder from the 80s lying around his house

shiiiiiit yes diy tape recordings here i come
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2573 on: 20 Apr 2009, 19:26 »

Mr. Blu, I don't understand the blue paint all over everyone. My first thought was you guys were celebrating Holi but that makes basically zero sense.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
My Last.FM

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2575 on: 20 Apr 2009, 23:07 »

That doesn't explain the point of the celebration, or why blue paint, etc.

Whatever, it seems like people have been asking you several times and you've been answering in the same manner so there's probably some fundamental misunderstanding/miscommunication going on.

Oh wait, the wikipedia page you linked to explains it, kinda.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2576 on: 20 Apr 2009, 23:33 »

Careful, Patrick - the rebel line is a knife's edge. People will tire of shenanigans sooner or later.

This is a country that re-elected a PM (then President) who stole literally all of their money. I'll be fine :D

(advice duly noted, and I'll be watching myself, man, thanks)

Dear blag,

Why do people not realize that when something is below my register, it's a bad idea to make me sing something even LOWER the second time? I am basically going to refuse to sing unless they give me something where I can actually hit the fucking bottom notes. I am sorry, "Wherever You Will Go" is too low for me. Unless you want me to be all whispery, I can't sing this damned song.

Love,
Me

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #2577 on: 20 Apr 2009, 23:47 »

Ok, lemme try this:
It's not really a celebration, as much as a facet of an annual Caribbean Carnival season, managed in Jamaica by the Bacchanal Jamaica group. Carnival season (aka Caribbean mating season) is from February to April, starting with the weekly Bacchanal parties every Friday until April, where the last Friday Bacchanal Jamaica and Joker's Wild Ent. hold their J'ouvert parties, respectively Bacchanal J'ouvert and Joker's Wild J'ouvert. Carnival in the Caribbean is a festive season surrounding Caribbean culture and music (Soca, Calypso, etc.), culminating and ending in the Carnival Road March, where everyone participating dresses up in costumes and masquerades around the city (referred to as "Mas", referenced in Machel Montano's "Jumbie"- "Ready for Mas again"). Each year, a song is given the "Road March Title" of the year ("Jumbie" won the Title of 2007, Faye-Ann Lyons took the title last year, I'm not sure about this year), based on popularity.

It's a fun time, but somewhat controversial since the late Byron Lee (Of The Dragonaires) brought Carnival to Jamaica around the Easter season, and Bacchanal is on Easter Friday and Beach J'ouvert is held on Easter Saturday.

Hope it clears it up, and my apologies for dick-ish-ness. :-)

EDIT::
Also, Soca+Paint= Fun?
« Last Edit: 20 Apr 2009, 23:52 by MrBlu »
My Last.FM

ruyi

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2578 on: 20 Apr 2009, 23:56 »

That was pretty informative, thanks!

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #2579 on: 21 Apr 2009, 00:40 »

like i mean is this not super hot gossip, i don't wanna wind up on Albanian Idolator

I have been thinking the exact same thing. I'm imagining a huge amount of hot Albani teen girls joining the forums, posting pics of themselves to make "OMG MY IDOL STAAAR" look at them and acknowledge their existence.

This would be the best thing.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #2580 on: 21 Apr 2009, 01:58 »

List of things that are difficult to do while wearing a toga:

pissing
dancing
handstands
projectile vomiting

things that are easy to do in a toga:

have an EXCELLENT TIME

I engaged in some quality hedonism last night. Drank a lot of tuaca. It turns out I do not like tuaca!
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2581 on: 21 Apr 2009, 02:36 »

I'm pretty sure once you authorize the computer via Store -> Authorize computer or whatever it's called in iTunes for Windows, you can play/use them again. I've bought stuff before and formatted without problems.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #2582 on: 21 Apr 2009, 02:46 »

http://www.sonymusic.no/kaizersorchestra/

My life just got a bit better. This is the best Norwegian band, and I am so getting this signed and I'm super-hyped! YAY!

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #2583 on: 21 Apr 2009, 03:30 »

Wow, I've never really liked them that much but the new stuff is pretty good!

Also if you haven't seen it before, they made a documentary. Or well, not so much a documentary as just Geir Zahl dicking around in the studio with a camera, but it's fun to watch.
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #2584 on: 21 Apr 2009, 03:36 »

Thanks!

:-D

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2585 on: 21 Apr 2009, 04:27 »

Hey blog thread,

I have some genuine bloggishness going on. I think I have been doing that thing where I make myself extremely busy and surround myself with many people to distract myself from the fact that I am probably genuinely unhappy.

On the plus side, it has been really productive I guess. I mean, I've written a whole bunch of science-news articles, I've started learning photography, I'm managing to continue studying at night and working full-time during the day without my head exploding, and the band I occasionally play with got a residency at pretty awesome sydney venue.

With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2586 on: 21 Apr 2009, 04:38 »

Holy crap I just looked out the window and there was a possum all staring at me at my eye level.

Edit for picture:

You would not believe the fucked up noises these guys make.
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2009, 04:47 by ViolentDove »
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #2587 on: 21 Apr 2009, 05:17 »

Nick I am pretty sure I can empathise re: bloggishness. I'm trying to do the same thing but I still come home at the end and sit around and feel sorry for myself and think of how hopeless I truly am and what I've already missed out on in my life. Maybe we should just keep awkwardly clinging to one another in the desperate hope that something happy will occur and our lives will feel magically whole one day.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #2588 on: 21 Apr 2009, 05:24 »

Does it count as being genuinely unhappy if you don't notice it?
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2589 on: 21 Apr 2009, 05:45 »

possum

He is lonely, all he wants is a hug.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Gilead

« Reply #2590 on: 21 Apr 2009, 06:45 »

Hey blog thread,

I have some genuine bloggishness going on. I think I have been doing that thing where I make myself extremely busy and surround myself with many people to distract myself from the fact that I am probably genuinely unhappy.

On the plus side, it has been really productive I guess. I mean, I've written a whole bunch of science-news articles, I've started learning photography, I'm managing to continue studying at night and working full-time during the day without my head exploding, and the band I occasionally play with got a residency at pretty awesome sydney venue.

Yes sounds like you have a lot to be unhappy about.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2591 on: 21 Apr 2009, 09:12 »

Maybe, VDove needs more sleep. That's where we produce our happy chemicals!

Also, that possum is cute. I have never seen a cute possum before.

And its 11am, and this dude is already texting me. My friend thinks he is a stalker. This dude is one of my possibilities of going to the Cursive show with. I found out he is a semi-regular customer who I have been pretty uh...friendly with before. Do I go to the show with him? Y/n?
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2009, 09:25 by Emaline »
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #2592 on: 21 Apr 2009, 10:25 »

leaving for Spain in a couple hours, not sure why I'm wasting time on the internet when I'm not even fully packed.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2593 on: 21 Apr 2009, 12:32 »

Dear Blog Thread,

I have a day off! My only plans are to read a little for class and bake some cookies for a friend of mine (repaying a two year old debt). Perhaps I will go outside since it is nice, perhaps I will sit on my couch with the window open since it is nice. Who knows?! The day is mine!

Also I have found my new favorite website.
Liz is touching me.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2594 on: 21 Apr 2009, 12:32 »

Man, I had almost forgotten about it until I recieved the invite, but one of my favorite uncles is getting married next month! I'm really happy, particularly since I haven't had an encounter with his fiance that was less than great. Also, they don't have a gift registry because instead they're asking that people bring canned foods to donate to the Salvation Army food shelf. They said they thought it was a good idea because they're both pushing 50 and already got all that stuff ages ago. I think they thought it was a good idea because they're both awesome like that.

Plus, let's be honest here: I can't be kept away from an open bar.
« Last Edit: 21 Apr 2009, 12:40 by Alex C »
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #2595 on: 21 Apr 2009, 13:07 »

Shut up Jens.
Liz is touching me.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2596 on: 21 Apr 2009, 14:19 »

Dear blag,

I mentioned it in the Sexually Frustrated thread, but I will inform you of a new piece of Albanian vocabulary that I've picked up off the Kosovar kids on the show. The word is s'paqia (SPA-chee-a) and it translates literally to "no fuck".

Today, s'paqia got the best of me and I wound up with my hand halfway up a girl's dress and eirgjsioemrsme I basically feel like the lowest class of human being ever created. The worst part is that it probably won't stop me from doing it again. I know I need to tell my lady but I am deathly afraid of how she will react (the girl has the self-confidence of a small mollusk) and iojhioseijh fuck my life and everything in it right now

The good thing is that I don't have to sing tomorrow. Small goddamn comfort.

Love,
Some shitbag

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #2597 on: 21 Apr 2009, 14:38 »

Dear diary

I think that i have crush on James may (that polite fellow in top gear)
and also this day has been total hell because i did get in wrong bus and that screwd my schedule for the day i usually dont make mistakes that so it was confusing experience.

Oh i almost forgot my friend had school trip to estonia and that meant we could hang around when she came back from there it was the best day.

im go to bed now so good night all
peace we out.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #2598 on: 21 Apr 2009, 14:59 »

Today is hangover recover today, ie recovery from the hangover I spent yesterday trying to ignore with greasy food and cigarettes, so today I will smoke pot, go to the shops, buy some fruit, and then smoke some more pot while I lie in bed studying.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #2599 on: 21 Apr 2009, 15:15 »

Does it count as being genuinely unhappy if you don't notice it?
I don't think it does! I mean this time last year I was totally miserable. All I could do to combat it was to make myself busy, and so I did, and I stopped thinking about the things that made me unhappy, and so I stopped being unhappy. You can lead yourself in the direction of the state of mind you want to be in.

<-------NEW AGE
I review, sometimes.
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 90   Go Up