THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 06:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773602 times)

michaelicious

• Duck attack survivor
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #2750 on: 26 Apr 2009, 21:24 »

i went to my friends house and my band recorded and i think its actually good!

I'm 15 minutes into the new song and it is pretty bitchin'.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2751 on: 26 Apr 2009, 22:34 »

I am pretty much horrible afraid of turning 21. I am certain my alcoholism will get worse, plus I'm not doing shit with my life, and aging just reminds me of all the time I've wasted. Its terribly depressing.

And back when I was excited about it, I wrote numbers on my calender counting back the days until I am 21. Its just a depressing reminder of how soon I have.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

DarkAvenger

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #2752 on: 26 Apr 2009, 22:39 »

Guys I had a pretty terrific weekend. Learned I did not bomb my physics final (well actually I did if you are using the positive version) so I am currently passing the class. So after I did my final performance the entire cast went to a party. I managed to spread out the night between getting drunk and getting close to a girl I fancy (talking to her about things while being under a blanket with her and watching a campfire burn for about 3 hours is pretty good) Then the next night I went out with some friends for another girl's birthday. My friend Sean kept hitting on the waitress to the point where she would actively avoid our table. Another waiter even had to come ask us if she was around. I wrote her a song quickly and gave it to her while she was checking on us (finally) and then she started to come around more (Sean was swiftly ignored each time).

All in all, good weekend. This week however will be filled with German projects (putting together a powerpoint about German Composers), theatre rehearsals (for Calgary's drama festival which is next week) and actually getting home at a decent hour.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #2753 on: 26 Apr 2009, 23:51 »

Hey blog thread, I helped my master instructor move some weapons today. I'm going to ask him if I can have the duplicates of what is already at the school, because now I have a sword rack, but it is empty barring Mace (my lightsaber), Yongzheng (my broadsword), and Yaozu (my chainwhip).

Also, I had a great fuckin weekend.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2754 on: 27 Apr 2009, 00:12 »

Norwegian exam today,

Do they examine you in Bokmål and Nynorsk or just one?
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2755 on: 27 Apr 2009, 02:28 »

Dear blag,

So for the past year and a half, I've been periodically running into this one girl who is a friend of one of my neighbors down the street. She is ridiculously attractive and she has a tendency to mentally shit her pants every time we run into each other. I guess she's just like that around people she doesn't know very well. I used to be like that too.

Anyway, long story short, I added this chick on Facebook, figuring that eh, fuck it, she's cool enough. Turns out she's like... really really really famous here as a model.

What the FUCK guys how come I never know anything about anybody ever

Love,
Me
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Caspian

• The Tickler
« Reply #2756 on: 27 Apr 2009, 03:13 »

What the hell? I thought this was a thread talking about cool blogs (an oxymoron, yes, but still). Instead it seems like a wordy version of Facebook status updates with extra lame.

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #2757 on: 27 Apr 2009, 04:36 »

You hear that guys, apparently we are more lame than Facebook, that sort of makes us a black hole of lame.

Also:

Going to the gym
Doing lots of revision
Cooking lovely food (stir fry+ homemade sauce= win)
Having a barbeque with friends
and talking to Elaine about someone who is more socially inept than I am!

Life is, at the moment, very good.
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 04:57 by Josefbugman »
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #2758 on: 27 Apr 2009, 04:53 »

Also, hey blog thread, today is my birthday. I am 21.

Yay for you! Congratz!

Norwegian exam today, but it's cool, because Norwegian is sort of my forte as far as academic pursuits go. I hope I get to write something fun!

Me too! Or, well, not a proper exam, more like the big spring test, but still. I analysed a fucking comic, in fucking nynorsk (our other way of writing Norwegian, which is kinda hard since I'm not used to it), and I think I did great. I didn't know that I knew that much about comics, but I guess I do.

Thursday is final exam/test-thing for German class, and it will decide if I get 5 or 4, so I'm pretty nervous. Man, that language is kinda hard if you don't practise a lot. Breaking off practising to read this forum is probably a bad idea, since it'll fuck up my grammar, but OH WELL.

Patrick: I'm getting this feeling that you are only breaking up with your girly because your dick is craving wet holes. If she makes you happy, isn't just wanking away the lust an alternative? It's a long time, yes, but in the end... Worth it?
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 04:56 by snalin »
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2759 on: 27 Apr 2009, 07:04 »

I got a free wii!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #2760 on: 27 Apr 2009, 07:10 »

Jealoussss.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2761 on: 27 Apr 2009, 07:20 »

Patrick: I'm getting this feeling that you are only breaking up with your girly because your dick is craving wet holes. If she makes you happy, isn't just wanking away the lust an alternative? It's a long time, yes, but in the end... Worth it?

On the other hand, Patrick how old are you? Getting tied down in a long distance monogamous relationship when you're young isn't the greatest thing, especially as you get older, because (maybe you're different) you could end up blaming each other for not being able to explore more.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2762 on: 27 Apr 2009, 07:30 »

Its totally broke down and dirty as hell because it's my family's reject wii, but it didn't cost me a dime, and came with all the games they had downloaded! Which is like two screens completely filled with games. After a good cleaning and maybe some basic repairs, it'll be as good as new.

Also, today I get to ride the bus with God. He is an old man, who shops at all the organic stores, and walks everywhere, and always wears sandals and white. I am pretty certain he is God. Today he has on thin white shorts and nothing underneath, it is creepy. Plus it's raining. Dude should have made some better clothing choices.

Also, supposedly, its supposed to thunder storm all day. Of course, I didn't know this until after I left my house, when it wasn't raining. I stepped out on my porch, saw the lack of rain and told myself that I didn't need an umbrella. Of course, as soon as I got far enough away from my house that I didn't have time to walk back, it started pouring down rain. The weather plots against me.

Victorinia

• Plantmonster
« Reply #2763 on: 27 Apr 2009, 09:53 »

So things are finally going awesome again in my life.

1) I finished exams and only one of them slaughtered me instead of vice versa.
2) It is summer time already somehow.
3) I have time to explore the city and read and adventure without guilt-tripping myself for not studying.
4) All I have to do moving-wise for September is move my boxes across the hallway, into my future roommate's apartment, and he will move everything in his boyfriend's dad's truck to our new place. Until I realized this, my plan was to take my stuff box by box on the metro to his boyfriend's current apartment, which was a terrible idea.

World, I am not miserable anymore!

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #2764 on: 27 Apr 2009, 10:22 »

i woke up yesterday morning wearing just my underwear and one sock and, upon leaving my room to get something to drink, found my house to be a complete mess. there were mannequin heads everywhere and all the smoke alarms were ripped out of the ceiling and there were knives everywhere and all my video games cases are sticky and i think i saw some blood on the tv.

whiskey,
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #2765 on: 27 Apr 2009, 10:36 »

Blags thread:

My last chem test (before the final) is take home now.  That, combined with his chance to retake the second one and average the scores, and the chance to retake the third and keep the better score means I should come out of this class looking really good.
I have a presentation in Arabic tonight that I haven't started yet... I'll get it done, but it won't blow anyone away.

Next month I'm finally moving out of university housing for the first time and into a house with a friend off campus.  It's actually with two girls, one of whom I have never met.  I'm a little nervous about that(actually I totally smell sitcom), but I'll have my own practice space to put my instruments so I'm not complaining.  And, I can finally get my own hookah.

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2766 on: 27 Apr 2009, 11:07 »

Its totally broke down and dirty as hell because it's my family's reject wii, but it didn't cost me a dime, and came with all the games they had downloaded! Which is like two screens completely filled with games. After a good cleaning and maybe some basic repairs, it'll be as good as new.

That wii is a family heirloom.  It's got character, damn it.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2767 on: 27 Apr 2009, 12:42 »

Hey bloggers,

does it make me a bad person if I want my exam tomorrow to be canceled/postponed by a global Pandemic?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2768 on: 27 Apr 2009, 12:44 »

It's really not as big a deal as the news media is making it seem like. Only 18 confirmed deaths in Mexico, and the versions in all countries outside Mexico have been much milder and have not killed anyone.
Better study for your exam.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2769 on: 27 Apr 2009, 13:20 »

Party pooper.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #2770 on: 27 Apr 2009, 13:39 »

I think I went a little crazy when I went to the library 2 towns over.  They have a lot of books that you can only get while you're there, so when I walked out of the library I was carrying more then 30 books.  I think I may have a problem.

You don't have a problem.

Books are awesome!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2771 on: 27 Apr 2009, 14:33 »

On the other hand, Patrick how old are you? Getting tied down in a long distance monogamous relationship when you're young isn't the greatest thing, especially as you get older, because (maybe you're different) you could end up blaming each other for not being able to explore more.

The above is the debate going through my mind all hours of the day.

I'm leaning toward the latter side of it, though. I'm 20. Old enough to start a real life, do what I want with it, not to get tied down and think about what might have been. There's a difference between what might have happened with a relationship had I done things differently, and what might have happened with my entire life had I done things differently. I am not typically a big-picture guy but that is how things are unfolding lately.

I think I am basically my dad part 2, with a lot of really important life-lessons already taken care of so that I don't have to learn the hard way like he did. He's the same way as me with his relationships. Relationships are great, but they really do detract from me being the selfish bastard that I truly want to be. And not just in a sexual kind of way. The sex isn't THAT important to me, but it's like Pringles (once you pop, the fun don't stop), so I still need a nibble every so often if the temptation is out there dead in front of me. It's the other things I want to do (my music, travelling, having lots of time to do whatever the fuck I want without anybody's permission except the people who give me the money that facilitates said doing what I want) that are important to me.

Tara's completely the opposite. She wants to get married, have kids, plant roots, complete the circle of life or whatever the fuck you call it.

Whatever, I told the female-types that I've been doing bad things with that I can't continue on like this, and I am telling Tara in the morning that I can't continue on like this, and I'm basically going to just take a break from everything for a little bit. I can't handle it anymore. Too many conflicting interests, on all different levels of depth.

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #2772 on: 27 Apr 2009, 15:05 »

Swine flu is real? I was sure that it was very made up disease.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2773 on: 27 Apr 2009, 16:45 »

If Swine flu is the next pandemic*, I'm moving to Israel.

*it probably won't be
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #2774 on: 27 Apr 2009, 17:47 »

Anyone else remember Kenny and the Chimp?
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 17:52 by Blue Kitty »

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #2775 on: 27 Apr 2009, 18:13 »

So on Friday, I found out that I had an average of 29 in French so far this quarter. This sucks.
The reason I have this grade is because so far, I have done a total of about 5 or so homework assignments. God, I feel like such an idiot slacker.
Time to calculate my minimum grades and exam grades and shit. ugh.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #2776 on: 27 Apr 2009, 18:43 »

On topic thread: I have one 4-page paper and two projects left to work on this semester in its entirety that are all varying degrees of halfway done.  Right now it feels like it's going to stay that way until the last minute, but I don't really know why.  This should be easy as hell but I just haven't been motivated to finish it all up.  I've just about got a 92 average in all of my classes and it would be great for me to grow some balls and not fuck this up.

IN THE NEXT ISSUE: Girl Problems? 
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 19:33 by Johnny C »
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #2777 on: 27 Apr 2009, 18:51 »

Lord yes, was this the only toon?
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #2778 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:33 »

Dammit, who deleted shit, I hate you fucking mods why can't you let fun happen, goddamn it you guys ahfdkjadsfjkladsfkljadlfkjgASDLKHGAFLKJGAGLKJG
« Last Edit: 27 Apr 2009, 19:34 by Johnny C »
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #2779 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:34 »

don't make me do that again
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #2780 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:38 »

CLEAN MY ANUS WITH YOUR TONGUE, JOHNNY.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2781 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:38 »

Johnny C advocates censorship!  Johnny C advocates

*muffled scream*

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2782 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:39 »

we don't need no water let the motherfucker burn! but now I know that won't make sense since you deleted ozy's post but whatever!

Guys I feel really dumb because even though I am alright with technology I cannot for the life of me figure out how to hook up my vcr. All it is is like a cable thing I think? why are you such a cuuuuunnnnttttt vcr and also my roommate's idiot boyfriend is here and they are watching shit and some people in this place have homework they would like to do which is watching a movie for class.

whinewhinewhine
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2783 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:45 »

Guys, sometimes I find some music, that as soon as I put it on, a smile builds across my face.

Today, that music was Android Lust.

I am pretty sure that makes me lame, or whatevs, but o do not care. She is like the female NIN. So much love.

nobo

« Reply #2784 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:52 »

Guys I feel really dumb because even though I am alright with technology I cannot for the life of me figure out how to hook up my vcr. All it is is like a cable thing I think?

you probably have it hooked up right and just need to change the "input" setting on your tv. turn your vcr on, turn your tv on, find the "input" button on the remote and hit it a few times.

if that doesn't work then we'll need some more info.. what kind of cable is it? the one with three prongs, red, yellow and white?
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2785 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:59 »

it's a coaxial cable and my tv is SUPPOSED to automatically detect it, but before we had it set to channel three and it was fine but now I don't know what happened but it won't even go TO channel three (we don't have the tv hooked into anything; it's just for movies/video games). I tried every input setting on the remote. I'm guessing there's just one more step that is eluding me. I used to keep having my ex boyfriend come fix it for me but I don't want to bug him.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

nobo

« Reply #2786 on: 27 Apr 2009, 20:10 »

ok, that changes things a bit. its weird that your tv won't recognize channel 3. do you have the option to use AV cables with the vcr?
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2787 on: 27 Apr 2009, 21:06 »

yeah, I do. I just liked having to not have to plug everything in all the time since I have two different spots for the RCA/AV things and one for the cable, and the cable when I HAD tv was plugged into the vcr first. I'll maybe have my dad swing over some time when he's in town or something. Thank you though for trying to help me!

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2788 on: 27 Apr 2009, 22:30 »

Le sigh. I am a nervous wreck.

I don't know why. I was feeling rather fine, and then I got all nervous. I blame the wasp in my room. Its all weird looking and I don't like it. And gah! Just thinking about it is making me more nervous! Sigh. I wish I could get my anxiety sorted out. I swear it gets worse everyday. I shouldn't get this worried and worked up about a god damn wasp.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2789 on: 28 Apr 2009, 00:07 »

If Swine flu is the next pandemic*, I'm moving to Israel.

*it probably won't be

Israel ain't the place man:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8021547.stm

Mwuhahaha fear mongering. I guess my exam is still on though.
« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2009, 00:19 by StaedlerMars »

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2790 on: 28 Apr 2009, 00:26 »

I'm safe, I'm in Albania. Nobody ever comes (prudes, lolololol), nobody ever goes. If it ever does get over here, though, I'm fucked. Nobody covers their mouths when they cough and hand-washing is infrequent at best.

Dear blag,

I hate the executive producer of the show.

Love,
Me!

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #2791 on: 28 Apr 2009, 02:17 »

Oh my god, I was totally wondering where I was remembering some cartoon shouting "SWINE FLU" from whenever somebody brought up the outbreak.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2792 on: 28 Apr 2009, 07:16 »

I haven't posted in a while but GOD I am so annoyed
Basically my life is fucked up and is just one big FUCKED UP MESS
I mean, just today somebody did something totally normal in a perfectly normal situation, something totally not unexpected, which would not be a big deal if not for the fact that it REALLY REALLY ANNOYED ME for no purpose other than OH GOD HOW DARE THEY JEEZE I wouldn't have minded if they did it once but GODDAMN THEY DID IT TWICE and basically I hate them.
I fucking hate people who wipe their noses.
Why does this shit happen to me?

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #2793 on: 28 Apr 2009, 07:58 »

Er, well perhaps:

A) It's a random occurence with no deeper meaning or significance.

B) It's karmic justice and some unknowable power is smithing thee muchly.

Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #2794 on: 28 Apr 2009, 08:26 »

Geeze BlueKitty way to pull out the random cartoon reference.  I remember that animated short fondly.

So Emeril Lagasse is our only hope to cure swine flu?

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2795 on: 28 Apr 2009, 08:31 »

Oh blog thread,

So I may be starting a band with two friends that I was in a band with when I was 14 and was a total cunt to because I was 14!  And a cunt!  But point is I'm going to get to exchange all the silly guitaring ideas I shit up in my room with other people!  This is a cause for excitement.  Also Sebadoh is ruling my entire being these days. 

I started working out with those free weights as well, and I have to say, it does feel good.  I suppose it's the endorphins released from my arms and abs yelling at me about their suffering and turning to chemicals, but I do really feel accomplished and even being sore the next day is nice because it reminds me that I did something to improve myself. 

I haven't done much about the job or college situations, and I need to get on that.  I did find out that I'll be getting that form needed for permit-have in the beginning of May so I am very ready to drive and crash a car. 

- Christien

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #2796 on: 28 Apr 2009, 08:33 »

B) It's karmic justice and people are essentially treating you as you deserve to be treated considering your attitude, conduct and personality which appears to be deeply and fundamentally flawed to a genuinely alarming degree.

FYP

More scathing than I was going for, but ta.
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2797 on: 28 Apr 2009, 08:34 »

Darryl can handle it.  He's a pretty stable individu...

Oh wait.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #2798 on: 28 Apr 2009, 12:05 »

So, like, I gave this guy a freezer on the condition that he give it back in the event I ever have to room to use it again, right? And he sort of committed suicide and his fiance wants nothing to do with the freezer anymore. She called me up and said she was leaving and left a key for me to handle things myself.  What she didn't mention is that the freezer was filled with what appears to be several cases of amantadine, a drug apparently used for combating various forms of influenza-- apparently before mutations kicked in it was one of the things used for serious cases of bird flu. Life is fucking weird sometimes.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #2799 on: 28 Apr 2009, 12:12 »

I'm trying to wrap my brain around whether that is more sad or more strange
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 90   Go Up