THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 19:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773785 times)

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3000 on: 03 May 2009, 12:48 »

Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3001 on: 03 May 2009, 13:22 »

Patrick, your only solution is to update your status to "balls deep in kosovars".

I should do this just to see what the Kosovars from the show say. I am Facebook friends with them all, AND the Macedonian chick I cuddled with.

Oh my god I am starting to realize that I am a bigger fucktard than I ever thought possible today esiojrgsioemriovsmeimrv
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3002 on: 03 May 2009, 14:41 »

shit guys, I just realized the AP calculus exam is in three days and goddamnIsuckatcalculusandhaven'treallypreparedatall
what am I going to dooooo...

Once you realize that calculus isn't that hard, and it's just completely a hype mathsy people made up to make themselves feel smart it suddenly becomes easy.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3003 on: 03 May 2009, 15:04 »

Seriously, Calc is mad easy.

Except for some stuff of the weird 3D stuff you have to learn before you learn multivariable calculus, which is then easy again.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3004 on: 03 May 2009, 16:49 »

The key to new-Norwegian exams is basically to use the dictionary extensively and look up almost everything.

I always found that even though looking up spellings and conjugations takes a lot of time, they are much more likely to give you a good grade on nynorsk assignments if your grammar is correct and your actual paper is mediocre than if your paper is great and the grammar sucks.
« Last Edit: 03 May 2009, 16:55 by Ladybug »

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3005 on: 03 May 2009, 17:08 »

EDIT: and in case it wasn't obvious IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE FOR GOD'S SAKE IGNORE

Too late

No really... you should probably un-friend her unless you want to deal with wild accusations and tears every time there's a photo of you on facebook that happens to have a girl in it as well. I too speak from personal experience.

Unless your ex isn't the type for that kind of thing, in which case you'll be fine?

With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #3006 on: 03 May 2009, 18:51 »

Or at least make a friend group for her that hides stuff you don't want her to see but still keeps her on as a friend. That way she won't be all, "WHAT ARE YOU HIDIN'?"

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3007 on: 03 May 2009, 19:00 »

make a friend group for her that hides stuff you don't want her to see

Can you do that?  Because I have been trying to figure out how to do that and haven't been able to.
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3008 on: 03 May 2009, 19:38 »

I've been feeling really sick these last two days. I don't think it's an actual sickness, I think it's just everything that's happened over the last two weeks piling up. I've spent most of the last 36 hours confined to my bed. It's hard to get the initiative to move. I haven't eaten in 14 hours or so. I don't know if I'll be able to go to work tomorrow.

My mom showed me that she had castor beans (I don't know where she got them) and I found myself seriously considering eating them. But she started stripping them of their skin, which was lucky for me I guess. I've been really sad and angry lately.

I need to snap out of this.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3009 on: 03 May 2009, 19:52 »

make a friend group for her that hides stuff you don't want her to see

Can you do that?  Because I have been trying to figure out how to do that and haven't been able to.

in your privacy settings you can pick with networks see what... you can also ban individual people from seeing certain stuff. for example, my kid sister cannot see any of my photos.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3010 on: 03 May 2009, 20:00 »

Does anyone know where I can get some money over the summer? I would babysit but I really, incredibly hate other people's kids. And I don't live in a neighborhood where I can mow lawns so both of those are out of the question.
Perhaps something online?
I'm 15, by the way, so some places will hire me, I just can't drive yet.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3011 on: 03 May 2009, 20:12 »

That might actually be a possibility over the summer since I'll be home all day. Well, most days, anyway.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3012 on: 03 May 2009, 22:19 »

I just cancelled on an outing with a lovely girl so I can prepare for an internship interview tomorrow. I hope it's worth it!
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3013 on: 03 May 2009, 22:20 »

That's the way, man. Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #3014 on: 03 May 2009, 23:30 »

Guys I was looking through my Dad's CD collection for some music that isn't on my Itunes and I found his copy of Chess! the original Broadway cast recording! woo.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #3015 on: 04 May 2009, 00:35 »

Damn it I don't know what to do anymore. We love each other, we know that much. That is not going to change and I am completely elated with that fact. But my dumb ass had to move 130 miles away, and then she goes and gets rejected from my school. I shouldn't blame her for that, but I'm afraid a little part of me does. So now I'm stuck up here while night after night she breaks down on the phone. And all I can do is make promises and plans for how good the future will be. Just more promises, more words. We both now I can't follow up on them right now. And I promised I'd marry her someday. Which is what I want. Which is what we both want, of course. But then how are we any different from all the stupid "teenagers in love" who I scoff at? I mean, yes, we've made it through more than uncommitted couples usually manage to make it through. We've managed to stay close and love each other all the more through distance and old secrets and loneliness and so many things. But looking ahead is just another year, maybe more, of more of the same hell. More nights of being apart, of listening to her sigh on the phone and try to be strong for me. I mean, hell, this girl forgave me of everything I could possibly do wrong. She's the closest I've ever witnessed to the perfect girl for me. But I had to choose to move away, and now her voice on a cell phone turns bitter and frustrated sometimes... Only when she's tired, and she doesn't mean it, I know that. But the words she says, the words we both say are the truth. And we don't fight. I look at other couples and I'm amazed. We would never yell at each other, I don't think we have it in us to be mad at each other. But we get worn out, and we tend to turn inward and curl up and be miserable. I want to give her something, something to have that will get her through. I wanted to get her a ring, to prove that I would never change, never leave. But the bloody salesman talked me up and I'm ashamed to admit I fell for all the pretty words. And I put the money down on a ring, and she knew. But now I know that it's too much money, and now is not the right time for a ring. So I... I told her that. And of course she is practical and she understands that it's too much money. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm also taking back what I had promised her. I'm changing my mind, just like she's afraid I'll change it in the future. Another year. What have I done? What do I do?

tl;dr: I have made some stupid promises to a girl I am totally silly in love with and we're both afraid that I can't keep them and she will get hurt worse than ever before and she is just not happy.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3016 on: 04 May 2009, 00:55 »

Hmm, tough.  Life is tough sometimes. 

My first thought is plan to get together regularly; 130 miles isn't so far that it's impossible.  Work out how often you could manage it, and make plans together.  Don't try for an unrealistic schedule, because you don't want it to become another broken promise.  Just having something definite to look forward to is a great help, even if it's a while off. 

And talk about your feelings about changing plans/breaking promises - but take her responses on board rather than overthinking them, because you don't want to become a bore with her on account of your uncertainty.

Good luck.  If it's meant to be, you will find a way.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #3017 on: 04 May 2009, 01:00 »

I... wow, thank you. That was honestly kinda a vent of frustration that's been building for about a week. To provide a little background:

We've actually been doing the long-distance thing for almost 6 months now, the duration of this school year. I have been doing my best to get down there fairly regularly. One of our issues though is that I take the train on Friday afternoons and get in late Friday night, and have to leave Sunday morning to get back to school. So we get 1 day every two weeks, best case scenario. She is not happy with this.

And we have been discussing the ring thing. Tonight was just a tense night for both of us, hence my explosion of text (sorry for that). We just tend to be pretty variable in our feelings. When we're with each other, there is not a thing in the world that could go wrong and both of us are just so bloody happy it's a bit ridiculous. Distance and stress just take their toll.

Thank you, sincerely, for the advice. I'll work on it.
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #3018 on: 04 May 2009, 03:03 »

Dear blog thread,

I'm in bed, naked, installing PhotoShop. I have a plate of cookies and a hot chocolate to one side of me. Outside, it is sunny.

I love Bank Holiday Mondays.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

Dollface

• And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #3019 on: 04 May 2009, 03:38 »

I'm in bed, naked, installing PhotoShop. I have a plate of cookies and a hot chocolate to one side of me. Outside, it is sunny.

I dont belive you

Post picture to prove me wrong.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #3020 on: 04 May 2009, 04:01 »

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
« Reply #3021 on: 04 May 2009, 04:59 »

I dont belive you

Post picture to prove me wrong.

I've quite clearly specified to my agent that I am unwilling to do full frontal nudity.

Also my eye smells like ginger biscuit now.

I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3022 on: 04 May 2009, 05:39 »

How do you smell your own eyes?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
« Reply #3023 on: 04 May 2009, 05:51 »

Yoga.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3024 on: 04 May 2009, 08:08 »

The key to new-Norwegian exams is basically to use the dictionary extensively and look up almost everything.

This is exactly how I got an A* in GCSE French, and never mind the fact that two years later I can't speak a word of it.

I've done another two hours or so of revision today and I should really be getting back to it but I'm not quite as motivated as I was yesterday (probably because the sunshine has gone). Also I was looking at some calculations I did on a piece of paper back when I got my January exam results and I've gone back to thinking that it's realistically possible that I might get into Cambridge. I mean, yeah, 92% is a high grade but due to last year's grades I only need to get 90% in each exam (rather than 92%, I know it's not a big difference but it matters) and actually, I can do this. I can. I have a preliminary grade for my German coursework of 90% and I should be able to reproduce that in my other exams, surely? Despite the fact that my sociology teacher has fewer qualifications in sociology than I do and my law teacher is gone.

TL;DR: I need to get stupidly high grades for university, hence the early start to revision.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3025 on: 04 May 2009, 08:43 »

So it was a rough weekend for me.

Basically, I told y'all a few weeks back that my best friend turned out to be a pathological liar. I think I took it pretty well, all things considered, I was fairly impressed with myself.

But the reason I took that so well was because I felt that I had made progress w/r/t my ability to read people and my perspective when it came to things like friendship. I had a few really close friends that I had met, and so I didn't feel like I had missed out on much. I still had friends who, I thought, cared for me, and I had a burgeoning self-confidence. Even though I had misjudged Rae so very very badly, I was still right about most everything else, I was doing the right things. I was able to trust myself and I thought I was on track for continued and increased happiness.

But that changed on Friday night. The person who inherited the mantle of Most Important Friend after Rae evaporated called me and told me that we needed to change things, that she was unhappy with our friendship and she didn't want to see me. And this was after numerous instances in the previous few days in which she professed a desire to see me. I was so sure I had found a lifelong friend. I felt humiliated, like I'd been line dancing at a ball and nobody had told me I was making an idiot of myself until after it was over.

So I've regressed. I've lost all trust in my facilities, in my senses and my awareness, and with all that went my self-confidence. I'm tired all the time now. I can't find anything to do that gives me pleasure. I'm fluctuating between great appetite and no appetite. I'm tired of trying and failing to find the kinds of interpersonal connections I want. I've wasted my life trying to find them, I've gone to school for the express purpose of finding them. I don't think I'm capable of them anymore. When I was in high school, someone once told me "John, you seem nice at first but the more I hang around you the more fucked up you get. I should have listened to everyone." I thought that maybe I had been able to grow as a person but it seems like I've just been able to prolong the ruse of normal function.

I've been watching In Treatment these last couple of weeks, and in it one of the characters described one of the ideas they impart upon people learning to fly. When they're in the air pilots will often experience vertigo, in which they lose their sense of direction, which is very dangerous when you're flying. To counter this they teach you "eyes on instruments". You focus on your cockpit instruments and indicators because you can trust them despite what's going on outside. I was doing that for awhile but it feels like they were always just a bit off, and over time I got more and more off course without even realizing it.
I review, sometimes.
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #3026 on: 04 May 2009, 10:01 »

Blog Thread, I quit my job last night. I walked in, told my supervisor that it was too negative and that it was killing me, then I went and grabbed my stuff from my locker and left. The growing sickness in my body started to lift and I began to feel great. Now I just have to call my mom and tell her that I don't have a job and really need to get into this new job that she and my stepdad offered me. It is nice to wake up at 9 or 10 am and not feel like I've made a mistake (I was working nights previously, so waking up in the morning was a bad thing).
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3027 on: 04 May 2009, 10:18 »

Generally speaking, two weeks notice is probably a wiser choice, for reference purpose and such.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #3028 on: 04 May 2009, 10:29 »

Whooo, first day of proper work!
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3029 on: 04 May 2009, 10:52 »

Generally speaking, two weeks notice is probably a wiser choice, for reference purpose and such.

Probably, but if the job is definitely not for you, and doing two more weeks there would make you completely unhappy? I think he was warranted in telling his boss. At least he told him, it's better than just no longer showing up.

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #3030 on: 04 May 2009, 11:06 »

Oh my god.  I am listening to Mozart's Requiem and upon entering the house and hearing it, my sister asks "Hey is that Final Fantasy music."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #3031 on: 04 May 2009, 11:10 »

I never knew there were different versions of Norwegian. Is that like different dialects of it, or is new Norwegian a completely different language that's recently been created by the government?

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3032 on: 04 May 2009, 11:34 »

Well hey, Brog red.

After class today, I did the normal thing of hanging out in the art/music lounge with my art/music friends. A friend of a friend started talking to me, and it ended up that she invited me to her physics class, which was actually pretty fun. We also made some plans to hang out this weekend.

tl:dr whaaaaaaat Shane met a lady?
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #3033 on: 04 May 2009, 11:42 »

Is she an attractive lady who you would like to spend more time with?

Also, today I have been reading up on witchcraft in the 15th and 16th centuries and on Satanism today, they are about the same in sheer balls out stupidity. I mean I like the whole "take responsibility" idea that satanism has but... jesus guys calm the fuck down not everyone who trips up a few times when talking to you needs a punch to the throat.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3034 on: 04 May 2009, 11:44 »

She IS.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3035 on: 04 May 2009, 11:47 »

It is not easy to decide what variations among the scandinavian languages are language and what are dialect.  Norwegian, as a language, originated as a local dialect of Danish.  There are no standards for spoken Norwegian, but written comes in two forms - the main one, Bokmål, which is based on the Norwegianised version of Danish (and is based on the Norwegian equivalent of what I would call "Received Standard" dialect in English), and Nynorsk, which is based more on Norwegian dialects and is historically the anti-Danish option.  There was a plan to merge the two, but that has been abandoned.  Nynorsk is used as their main written language by about 10% of the country, largely concentrated in the Western districts, away from Oslo.

I picked that up while working for a Norwegian company - now all the Norwegians on this board can tell me how much of it I got right.

"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

ackblom12

« Reply #3036 on: 04 May 2009, 11:50 »

My meeting with the ex has been postponed to due to work related drama on her end. But we are still planning on working out a lunch hopefully next week. Yay more time to be nervous and overanalyze things!

Josefbugman

• Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #3037 on: 04 May 2009, 11:51 »

Good Luck then this weekend.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Avec

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • Pomegranate
« Reply #3038 on: 04 May 2009, 11:59 »

Dear blog,
I've been wanting to dance for the past two hours.

benji

« Reply #3039 on: 04 May 2009, 12:01 »

Blog Thread,

I had a spectacularly good weekend, most of which was spent in the company of my lady friend. Among the good things we shared were a bottle of wine, a long hike through the woods, several cups of coffee, Indian food, and a bed. It's really great having someone who wants me around as much as I want her around. Again, spectacularly good.
This signature is intentionally left blank.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #3040 on: 04 May 2009, 12:02 »

Paul, you got it right! I had no idea anyone outside of Norway actually knew this. Impressive!
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #3041 on: 04 May 2009, 12:04 »

Thanks Paul! Languages are really interesting, especially finding out how they came about.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3042 on: 04 May 2009, 12:07 »

Oh my god.  I am listening to Mozart's Requiem and upon entering the house and hearing it, my sister asks "Hey is that Final Fantasy music."

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Your sister is a dork.
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3043 on: 04 May 2009, 12:08 »

Benji, that sounds absolutely lovely.  
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #3044 on: 04 May 2009, 12:20 »

So, after further consideration I may have made a mistake when quitting my job. I have no money after rent has been paid, and apparently, my parents won't loan me some money while I start working for them. Oh well!
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #3045 on: 04 May 2009, 12:23 »

I've been wanting to dance for the past two hours months.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Zingoleb

« Reply #3046 on: 04 May 2009, 12:34 »

Blog Thread:

I work tomorrow at a job that's far away and involved being around hundreds of people everyday. I am not good with people, and I do not want to be near them for 13 hours a day!

Let's see how long I last before I snap. Last job took three weeks.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3047 on: 04 May 2009, 12:35 »

You are not smart if this is not a job you can handle.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #3048 on: 04 May 2009, 12:49 »

Today was my first day at my summer student position! I am wearing fancy business clothes and working with other students dressed in fancy business clothes. Our "office" looks like a LAN party. I have already started getting to know my 'neighbour' and I think I am really going to like this summer.

Yay!
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #3049 on: 04 May 2009, 12:49 »

Blog Work thread, I want to tell you a secret.

It's a very secret secret, so all of you must promise not to tell anyone. Okay so, a friend of a friend of mine is planning on opening a cute little cafe. The whole thing is only at the planning stage still, which is why it is a secret. The thing is, since I have worked at a bakery/cafe for nearly three years now, I have been offered a job there which is pretty awesome. My current workplace is a 15 min bus ride AND a 30 min train ride from where I live, and this new cafe will be just right down the street, about a 5 min walk from my apartment. Also I've been offered an unofficial position as a "music manager", which is great because my current workplace wont even allow music (I don't really mind working there since all my coworkers are great, but you know, no music in a cafe? Stupid chain policies).

Working that close to where I live sounds fantastic, I will save a lot of money on traveling costs and I don't have to be bored on public transport for several hours each week. Also the place wont look absolutely horrible because it's an independent cafe and not a chain, so there are no preset awful colour themes like where I currently work (yeah, it's greem). If this thing actually happens I will be so happy!
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 90   Go Up