THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 23:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773845 times)

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3200 on: 07 May 2009, 22:26 »

Edit: Liz (?) can't you park on the street for free?

Also borrow money from someone who will not charge you interest to avoid getting evicted, if you can.

Only from 5 pm to about midnight, after that you risk tickets for overnight parking.

Things are SCARY right now.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #3201 on: 07 May 2009, 23:16 »

How much do you owe? I can probably spot you some dollah bill$$$$. LIZ you missed WOMEN I texted you like three times and oh stupid Mike who DESEEEERVED the set list more than you because he LOVES THEM SO MUCH was not even there.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3202 on: 08 May 2009, 05:05 »

i heard 3IoB changed their singer(s) and kind of suck now, is there any truth to that? what did other people have to say about it?

The guy who did the screaming bits fucked up his throat, and now the one of the guitarists screams. The dude with the nasty falsetto is still in the band, though.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3203 on: 08 May 2009, 05:38 »

Ok, I haven't seen my PC for the past couple weeks, because work sucks, and I'm never online when LOLbania is awake so can someone tell Patrick that there's an opening for a band at the Hard Rock Cafe' in Ocho Rios and FOR THE LOVE OF ROCK PLEASE DON'T GO TO ALASKA.

(we've been talking about this for a while.)

It's for the love of rock that I have to go to Alaska. Where else am I gonna get a job with just a GED?

Dear blag,

The girl who I made out with doesn't like me anymore. She is also pissed off at me. I don't know why, she knew getting into this that I am basically a piece of shit. I told her so, flat-out, "Hey uh just so you know, this isn't an exclusive thing for me, and I have turned into a piece of shit in the last two weeks." She apparently doesn't give a fuck that I warned her off, though.

Also, some fucking piece of shit ran over my foot today and I could've stabbed him at his reaction to my protests over this. I was like "OI, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, BACK UP" in Albanian and the fucking prick had the nerve to say "FUCK YOU" in English to me. I was just like "HEY YOU KNOW WHAT, I FUCK YOUR SISTER" in Albanian after he'd finally fucking found reverse, and he continued forward all pissed off. Fucking piece of shit should watch where he puts his tires!

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3204 on: 08 May 2009, 06:43 »

Dearest Blog,

I'm thinking about signing up for boxing lessons.  Not kickboxing, or just like an aerobic boxing class, but actual in-the-ring boxing.  There's a place in Boston that will give a trial membership for a week, so I'm considering at least trying it to see what it's like. 
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3205 on: 08 May 2009, 08:00 »

I'll check the rates and get back to you on that.

ackblom12

« Reply #3206 on: 08 May 2009, 10:53 »

I'll pay the other half on the same condition.

Dollface

• Bling blang blong blung
  • And i thought there would be breasts.
« Reply #3207 on: 08 May 2009, 10:56 »

I'l pay double... no! triple if you beat me up.
Barfy: he needs to get on the sucking of some dick

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3208 on: 08 May 2009, 12:42 »

I would not want to be beaten up by Rachel. I mean, I'm pretty sure she'll kick some major ass if she gets into boxing.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Zingoleb

« Reply #3209 on: 08 May 2009, 13:53 »

Patrick, your references to different pieces of shit confuse me. Did you run your own foot over, and then have an angry conversation with yourself in two different languages? If so, I recommend you seek help.

Also! Blaggy!

I got new shoes today. Size 15's! I have been needing these because my 13's were giving me blisters because they were so awful and tight.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3210 on: 08 May 2009, 14:05 »

LIZ PAWN SOME STUFF YOU DON'T NEED
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3211 on: 08 May 2009, 14:49 »

Alright, saw Wintersleep tonight which was quite alright, the venue was kinda cool, small, close to the band etc. Got to talk to the keyboardist afterward which was kinda cool.

Less good news is we finally got our gas bill about a week ago. It's not a huge amount, cause we haven't gotten one since we moved in, which was 7 months ago now. But what happened was that neither of my flatmates hadn't told me we got the bill, so that by the time I found out Scottish Power had already charged us an extra 40 pounds. I'm fairly annoyed that they didn't tell me, and then waited for me to take initiative to actually pay it. They did the exact same thing with the phone line and the internet connection, and it's really starting to piss me off. So I paid it, even though I didn't have enough money, going massively into overdraft. I told them that it would be great to get the money by today, and neither of them have it. Hadn't even started to get it. That on top of the fact that neither of them cleans up after themselves in such a way that I refuse to go into the living room (if I ever find my camera I will take a picture of my living room and post) because it reeks of stale beer, cigarette buds, empty smoothie cans, and is littered with beer cans. The kitchen is only manageable because I need it to cook in.

tl;dr: I am so happy I'm moving out at the end of May. 
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #3212 on: 08 May 2009, 15:43 »

so, blog thread, as you may know i work in a gymnastics center and our big trampoline now has a giant hole in it! so now i am sitting here at my desk scouring the internet for new trampoline beds to replace the broken one. main problem: our trampoline is of odd dimensions that seem to be obsolete now so we are going to have to buy a whole new frame as well! shit is expensive, in case you were wondering. around $2800 - $3000 for what i'm trying to get; whether or not that's the same thing The Boss is trying to get, i don't know. i hope it is because man, String Beds are pretty much the best thing known to trampolining.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

ledhendrix

• Vagina Manifesto
  • *poke*
« Reply #3213 on: 08 May 2009, 16:09 »

Yeah proper trampolines are crazy expensive. The idiots at the uni gym damaged the frame of one of our trampolines when they were putting it away after letting primary school kids use it without a proper coach. Luckily they paid for it. We got a one of the trampolines fitted with a new bed and it's so weird moving onto it after using the old and saggy (but still awesome) beds.

That is one hell of a routine. One day....
Get off my land

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3214 on: 08 May 2009, 16:53 »

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING WITH VALUE THAT I CAN GET RID OF.
Liz is touching me.

the_pied_piper

« Reply #3215 on: 08 May 2009, 17:10 »

It must be Jens because it came as part of a Stephen King boxset i bought and it was horrible to watch. I decided to watch it all the way through at once and even with some good actors the acting overall was dismal.
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

the_pied_piper

« Reply #3216 on: 08 May 2009, 17:30 »

You do realise an insult is supposed to make me feel bad, right?
He even really sponsored terrorism! Libya's like Opposite-Iraq, where all the lies are true!

Zingoleb

« Reply #3217 on: 08 May 2009, 22:27 »

BLOG THREAD

Toronto is like two hours away from me, and I am considering going to the comic con tomorrow! I may or may not and have been thinking it over since for the third time this week, they told me not to come in for work.

If Jeph was there it'd be all "FUCK YES" but since he's not it's like "FUCK MAYBE" so should I go or not?

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3218 on: 08 May 2009, 23:12 »

Dude, Kate Beaton is going to be there.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Zingoleb

« Reply #3219 on: 08 May 2009, 23:27 »

My ignorance on most topics extends to Kate Beaton.

Who is Kate Beaton? It is a name I hear often.

EDIT: Joey Comeau will be there I need no more reason to go that SETTLES IT
« Last Edit: 08 May 2009, 23:36 by Zingoleb »

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3220 on: 09 May 2009, 06:01 »

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING WITH VALUE THAT I CAN GET RID OF.

Old school books? Clothes you don't wear? CDs you no longer listen to and are still in ok shape? Your body? Come on!

If your parents still have any of your old toys or anything, ask them to sell those and send you the money. Try not to get evicted because of parking. :-(
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Zingoleb

« Reply #3221 on: 09 May 2009, 06:16 »

Bliggy!

My car's dead!

:( < - this on so many levels

Dollface

« Reply #3222 on: 09 May 2009, 06:21 »

what kinda car you do own?

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3223 on: 09 May 2009, 06:31 »

?
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3224 on: 09 May 2009, 09:19 »

Hmm... boxing membership "starts at $89".  I'm not sure if this is monthly or annually.  I'm thinking it's monthly, and dammit, I cannot afford that at all.  I might do the week trial anyway just to kick my own ass.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3225 on: 09 May 2009, 11:07 »

Old school books? Clothes you don't wear? CDs you no longer listen to and are still in ok shape? Your body? Come on!

Books and clothes are a definite no. CDs I might have but they are all at home. Hmmmm. Pretty sure I have copious amounts of Linkin Park/etc back in my nightstand...
Liz is touching me.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3226 on: 09 May 2009, 11:35 »

what kinda car you do own?

Like seven

A Ford F-150 with no transmission
A Ford F-150 with no motor
A Cadillac DeVille with no brakes
Two mobile homes that don't move

And the one that's falling apart now is the Dodge Neo

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3227 on: 09 May 2009, 11:36 »

Blog,

Guess what's incredibly interesting? Cognitive Science. Cognitive Science is incredibly interesting.

Why did I not realize this while I was in the class, instead of a couple of days before my exam? I would be much more prepared.

HOW THE FUCK DOES THE BRAIN DO ALL THESE INSANE THINGS?

GUYS!!!!
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

nobo

« Reply #3228 on: 09 May 2009, 12:00 »

Hmm... boxing membership "starts at $89".  I'm not sure if this is monthly or annually.  I'm thinking it's monthly, and dammit, I cannot afford that at all.  I might do the week trial anyway just to kick my own ass.

You can get a speed bag, a heavy back, gloves, wraps, and all that at a sports store and train on your own for a while. You can look up workouts on the internet.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3229 on: 09 May 2009, 13:18 »

Don't forget a jump rope. Never really boxed but I do use a speed bag and jump rope for cardio just because both options are cheap and space efficient as hell. There's no way I would want a treadmill or elliptical hogging up space in my flat, so the rope is pretty much a lifesaver when the worst winter storms roll in.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Coward

• FIGHT YOU
  • Carries on, a wayward son.
« Reply #3230 on: 09 May 2009, 13:40 »

You mean it stockpiles tins of food, chops up fire wood, and ploughs through snow drifts?
Quote from: Buckaroo Banzai
Hey, hey, hey, hey-now. Don't be mean; we don't have to be mean, 'cos, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3231 on: 09 May 2009, 13:45 »

Is also a space heater

Jumpropes: Not just for the Swiss anymore.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3232 on: 09 May 2009, 13:46 »

Obviously someone has never seen the Rocky IV training montage.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

De_El

• Duck attack survivor
  • uh oh
« Reply #3233 on: 09 May 2009, 14:19 »

College year one complete. Let the boozing begin.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #3234 on: 09 May 2009, 15:49 »

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why did I open my fucking mouth.  So much for keeping my friends together.  This is not going to be pretty.

Other pissy bit: I set a password on my 360 for playing DVDs a while back (so my little brother couldn't use it when he felt like it), and I can't remember what it is. 

The password reset question is: What is your favorite person from history? 

I cannot fucking remember who my favorite person from history is.  I might have even chosen a fictional character.  I have other ways of playing DVDs but this is a goddamn nuisance on top of all the other shit I just brought down on my own head.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

pen

• Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3235 on: 09 May 2009, 18:14 »

You can get a speed bag, a heavy back, gloves, wraps, and all that at a sports store and train on your own for a while. You can look up workouts on the internet.

I may need to do that, or at least the jumprope thing.  I just bought one, and god dammit, that thing killed me.  It was the first time I'd used one since elementary school and, apparently, I really suck at it now.

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #3236 on: 09 May 2009, 18:47 »

You can jump rope with your daughter! That would be super fun, actually, if my mom jumped rope with me.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

calenlass

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • queefcicle!
« Reply #3237 on: 09 May 2009, 19:27 »

So I mostly hate blogs, and I don't often use the words "I feel", but. I am feeling totally taken for granted by just about everyone I know, and the worst perpetrator is my boyfriend. I can't quit the job I hate because no one else is hiring, even though my boss abuses that fact by "fixing" my hours and my paycheck, my friends are all pretty self-absorbed and total flakes, and I am pretty sure that I am at least partly just a convenient chauffeur-alarm clock-sex toy-PDA to my boyfriend. That is kind of one of the reasons I never wanted kids, because that is what happens to everyone's mom, but it turns out that I have already gotten there anyway!

Bah.
Hey everyone, I need to buy some new bookshelves. When I get back from Ikea and put them together you're all invited to the bookshelf launch party.

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #3238 on: 09 May 2009, 20:00 »

I feel like Judas fucking Iscariot right now.  Fuck.
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #3239 on: 09 May 2009, 20:31 »

Today was Battle Of The Bands. It was Fun. I bought a t-shirt from this nice band called Abigail The Wolf. You should check them out.(http://www.myspace.com/abigailthewolf)

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3240 on: 09 May 2009, 21:00 »

I feel like Judas fucking Iscariot right now.  Fuck.

Imagine yourself as Judas Priest for a little while instead. It will make you feel better.

EDIT: Oh and Yo Blogg, asked a girl out via the old F.B. a couple of days ago, waiting to hear back, blah blah blah.

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #3241 on: 09 May 2009, 23:23 »

To all blags it may concern;

I'm exhausted today.  I went to my parents house to hang out with my mom today for all that mothers day goodness.(I know it is actually a day early, but meh)  I went on a race for the cure cancer walk thingy because she had breast cancer a while back.  Then I took her to Applebees for lunch.  Then we saw a community production of Brigadoon.  I dropped her off, went shopping, and did a 6 mile run through the park to get to the free Real Big Fish concert in the park.  Now I get to spend all the next week studying, procrastinating, and worrying about finals.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3242 on: 10 May 2009, 00:16 »

There are about fifteen roller derby girls in my house having a sewing party. I feel a little outnumbered.
« Last Edit: 10 May 2009, 06:19 by ViolentDove »
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Dollface

« Reply #3243 on: 10 May 2009, 01:17 »

There is about fifteen roller derby girls in my house having a sewing party. I feel a little outnumbered.

That sounds really awesome... really... i want to be there... really...

Dear diary

I had this awesome dream:
i was reading wikipedia article about fisting and it had scary story in there and one of those stories was pirate story abou the hook
before i realaized it i was in pirate bar and bartender announced that he had last baked coodiest left but no one wanted them so i said i can eat them
because i was bit hungry then bartender said "thats unsual from you" next thing im in thing i know i was in ship we sailing it was all musical and all our captain was tanja turunen she had this this crazy make-up she looked like one member of KISS, she singed very high pitched voice and everyone was dancing in sync.

We docked and everyone went some where i stayed in ship to ask questions from our captain she answered them politely manner, then bam ship was small i could bearly fit in it and our captain was having a piss at the docks she noticedd me and quickly putted her dick in her leather pants, then i was in classroom and we had some lesson from our captain, we had to be in groups of three in my group there was hilarious fellow and serious fellow, then i was riding motorcycle which was total and utterly crap it barely moved and it stalled front of my house i lit all the lights but in the room i wasnt it seemed dark then i rembered that i leaft my bike middle of a street so i went to ge it but it was too late police was on its way , she was fat black female officer i tried to talk to her that she wouldnt give a ticket then i woke up so do this mean that i think that all female singers have penis.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3244 on: 10 May 2009, 01:41 »

Dollface, you should write a book.

It would sell.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3245 on: 10 May 2009, 05:09 »

Wouldn't read it if you paid me. It's a shame, I think Dollface is a lot smarter than he is allowing us to believe yet there's no context I can think of which makes posts like that even slightly amusing. He's either a intelligent guy with an elaborate character (that is unfortunately not funny) or you guys have lost your marbles. The occasional amusing observation is marred by awkward presentation and the far more frequent nonsense posts that seem to carry no purpose other than attention seeking. If a comedian told every joke they thought of, they would be a terrible comedian. Even the greats would have been heralded as steaming piles of crap had they not been self critical and had some form of quality control. Here, those ideas seem to have gone out the window for no purpose other than the fact that shit sells, no matter how bad it stinks.

If every person on this forum were a pub, Dollface would be the one in a tree with cardboard walls and a sign stating "no girls allowed'. The 'r' is backwards and there's a 'b' where the 'd' should be. Inside all the patrons are toddlers and the only drinks you can be served are OJ, water or lemonade. It's quirky, it's interesting. It's slightly endearing. But by no means is it a quality pub and no person in their right mind would consider it one.

I think in this case that the person pulling the strings in the background is actually an experienced publican, perfectly aware of the hopelessness of the endeavour and incredulous that it has somehow attracted an audience and regular patrons.

The person behind Dollface is better than the act. It's a shame for the most part, it doesn't show.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #3246 on: 10 May 2009, 06:19 »

Bluh. Mom is all stressed and crying.
Now i feel bad because she told that she didn't want us to do anything special for Mother's Day.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3247 on: 10 May 2009, 07:08 »

Shit guys, I think I need new speakers for my stereo. Shit.

WriterofAllWrongs

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #3248 on: 10 May 2009, 08:14 »

The person behind Dollface is better than the act. It's a shame for the most part, it doesn't show.

Or maybe he's become the mask.  Maybe he's been making ridiculously convoluted and nonsensical posts for so long that he has now truly developed his character into the dollface we know and are slightly uncomfortable with.  Either way, Dollface is a basically okay poster from what I've seen!

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #3249 on: 10 May 2009, 08:19 »

He's going to write the follow-up to Naked Lunch, I'm pretty sure.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 90   Go Up