THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 17:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773757 times)

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3450 on: 17 May 2009, 09:07 »

:(!!!

why are they going to europe when i am in america?! i am sad.  and jealous of you, harry.
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3451 on: 17 May 2009, 10:27 »

This news is a hiccup in my happiness
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3452 on: 17 May 2009, 11:48 »

Guys! There are only three weeks until my sociology exam! I just looked at some past paper mark schemes! There are theories I haven't even heard of! There are questions I cannot answer! There is nothing useful in my textbook! My teacher continues to be useless!

:D:D:D:D
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #3453 on: 17 May 2009, 12:37 »

What

Lucksmiths

NOoooooooooo

Blog, last night the girl made me really sad, and now I should probably talk to her about that, and dang it I don't really want to. But I must.
Ambiguous relationships
it's time to stop posting

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #3454 on: 17 May 2009, 12:48 »

Eris' avatar is in perfect sync with my music. Perfect sync.

This must be a sing. So, Eris, what you doin' tonight?

Dear blugger, today was constitution day, which meant me walking a parade with a shield and a spear and looking all Medieval-ish. The bad part is that everyone is too close for us to be able to show off and fight, which is sad, since we look like stupid LoTR fanboys and girls instead of people who does this awesome fencing thing. But I've had a great time anyways. Next week I'll know what exams I get. woo fucking hoo.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #3455 on: 17 May 2009, 12:52 »

I was a zombie again this year yesterday. I have pictures in the photo thread if you want to see! I stole mrblu's idea of putting my shit in sandwich bags, but I still broke my camera. Technically some dude did, but I had asked him to take a picture and he dropped it. I think I can get it fixed though!

ALSO apparently I accidentally sent a picture of myself not to my mom, but to some random woman. I was off a digit and got a call this morning "WHO ARE YOU" to which I replied "Hey, YOU called ME" and she was like "OH well last night i got a picture of some woman and she was all bloody and I didn't know if I should call the police or something?" I felt like such an asshole but I explained what had happened and she laughed, but I think I'm still an asshole for that one.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #3457 on: 17 May 2009, 13:05 »

According to the one million different videos on youtube, that is some kind of youtube-meme. All of the videos made me dizzy.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3458 on: 17 May 2009, 13:52 »

Dear blog thread,

Well, fuck, now I can't use the sexual frustration thread to bitch about my spaqia. Fucking shit, because it is REALLY BAD right now.

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Josefbugman

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Are you Sure thats wise sir?
« Reply #3459 on: 17 May 2009, 13:59 »

Why, how down is the Spaqia making you? And whats the root cause of it?
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3460 on: 17 May 2009, 16:16 »

Spaqia is starting to grow on me. The term, that is.

I just spent all my money on guitar strings and a carrot and goddammit this carrot had better be worth it.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3461 on: 17 May 2009, 16:51 »

The root cause? I am seeing a girl and she is not interested in getting in bed just yet and I am not interested in pressuring her 'cause she is really freaking awesome. Makeouts don't make this spaqia any better.

Josefbugman

« Reply #3462 on: 17 May 2009, 16:54 »

I empathise dude (can't sympathise as I haven't experienced that yet), hope you get somewhere and she remains just as awesome.
Oddly enough the "oh no boobs!" box in the background of todays comic is my usual reaction.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3463 on: 17 May 2009, 16:59 »

okay the girl just broke my heart completely and now i don't feel like doing anything ever anymore. i don't know why i pick the most inopportune times to have emotional breakdowns, i have so many finals these next two weeks

ehhhhhhh i'll get over it 'ventually

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3464 on: 17 May 2009, 17:13 »

I empathise dude (can't sympathise as I haven't experienced that yet)

other way around
Quote from: meebo
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

Zingoleb

« Reply #3465 on: 17 May 2009, 17:29 »

She's been sitting here most of today. In a corner, watching me - she's on my bed right now. My darling, my Gem. I walked over to her, ran a finger over her body, over her curves, and she didn't say a thing...she's always quiet on days like today. I suppose that something has to happen, though.

I'll go put the strings on her and play her tonight.

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #3466 on: 17 May 2009, 20:21 »

Man so I was hoping I could find a picture of a lady tied up bondage-style in string, working under common assumptions of the internet that it must exist, so I could post it here and make it seem like I didn't realize you were talking about a guitar but man, I searched 'string bondage fetish' and then saw a picture and weren't sure if the genitals were mens or ladies but there was blood and other things and now I am sad.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3467 on: 17 May 2009, 20:44 »

'S ok, at first I thought he was talking about Gemm and then I realized he only used one "m". It was confusing at first considering Gemm likes the ladies and Zing ain't no lady from what I recall.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #3468 on: 17 May 2009, 20:58 »

rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

DarkAvenger

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #3469 on: 17 May 2009, 21:03 »

Dear Blog Thread,

I, today, have realized that I am not very computer savvy past basic knowledge (and very basic HTML). Yet for some reason I decided to undertake installing Ubuntu onto my laptop. It was not a great idea. First off: My laptop is not a great one. It is a crappy Toshiba Satellite that I received as a gift from someone who forgot that they even owned it. It currently runs Windows XP and that is how it will stay for the time being.

So I go through all of the troubles installing Ubuntu, first through downloading the .iso onto a blank disc and using that as a boot CD. But four blank discs that "Ubuntu could not read" later and I was stuck using a simple installer (I forget the program). After the two hour install (after a thirty second download) I finally managed to get Ubuntu on here. But then for some reason my wireless would not connect, after fixing everything (i.e, resetting the modem multiple times and changing the entire setup) it finally worked. Then I learned that I would not be able to, as I was led to believe from a friend, easily transfer my files to Ubuntu from Windows. That was not good.

tl;dr = Tried installing Ubuntu, didn't work. In fact the best time I had using it today was the 15 second uninstall (17GB in 15 seconds)

Also over the last few days The Girl and I have been spending a lot of time together. Tomorrow however we are going on a "triple date" with two girls I know and their boyfriends. One of them a 14 year old (we are 16) who seems like an alright guy, and an 18 year old angry boxer (who might I add is both a racist and a massive homophobe) <sarcasm>this should be fun</sarcasm>

Also I don't know you but you are a pretty rad dude and have awesome taste in music (Silkworm and Okkervil River are examples) and I hear it is your birthday. So happy birthday from some guy you don't know Jens!

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3470 on: 18 May 2009, 00:03 »

guys i just wrote the best song i've ever written and now it needs like one more verse and i am so excited you wouldn't believe it
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3471 on: 18 May 2009, 00:27 »

i am so excited!

(for johnny!)

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3472 on: 18 May 2009, 01:07 »

Then I learned that I would not be able to, as I was led to believe from a friend, easily transfer my files to Ubuntu from Windows. That was not good.

It shouldn't be that hard, last time I checked reading from NTFS was pretty well implemented. I discovered it's a lot harder the other way around.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3473 on: 18 May 2009, 01:16 »

'S ok, at first I thought he was talking about Gemm and then I realized he only used one "m". It was confusing at first considering Gemm likes the ladies and Zing ain't no lady from what I recall.

THIS. THIS. OH DEAR GOD THIS. I had a tiny little heart attack.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Josefbugman

« Reply #3474 on: 18 May 2009, 01:33 »

I empathise dude (can't sympathise as I haven't experienced that yet)

other way around

Sol invictus! Why do I suck at writing! Thanks Mai.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3475 on: 18 May 2009, 03:37 »

i am so excited!

(for johnny!)

Are you shitting? I'm excited for ME because I get to hear it on an upcoming album or EP.

(gotta start the hype now so that we leave him with no choice but to release one)

Dear blag,

My mom is back from her mini-vacation to see my sister's graduation (I am still pissed I missed that). And of course she instantly has to start barking orders and making my blood pressure go up ever so slightly. HEY MOM, I CAN ALREADY SEE THE VEINS IN MY ARM EVEN WHEN YOU ARE 6 TIME ZONES AWAY, I DON'T NEED THIS.

Also I am about to go get some money, and then I'm going to go meet my lady and possibly have lunch, and then we're going to probably chill at our typical hangout until time comes to send me off to my little show.

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3476 on: 18 May 2009, 04:04 »

Blog thread,

I split my lip yesterday and I have no idea how, but now it's really sore and swollen. Not cool.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #3477 on: 18 May 2009, 04:04 »

Dear Blog Thread, Maple is crashing every time I try to save or load. This and my unconscious habit of saving at regular intervals is leading me to get absolutely no work done whatsoever. That and the way I never actually managed to get fluent with this program.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #3478 on: 18 May 2009, 04:17 »

Also I don't know you but you are a pretty rad dude and have awesome taste in music (Silkworm and Okkervil River are examples) and I hear it is your birthday. So happy birthday from some guy you don't know Jens!

Did Jens actually have his birthday, or has people just misinterpreted the Norwegian constitution day greeting?

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #3479 on: 18 May 2009, 04:24 »

Blog Thread,

it's my birthday!

It was his birthday.

Blog Thread! I have an assignment due in a few days, and some of those days consist of me going to classes, so I can't just slog it out until Thursday when it is due. I meant to start it tonight, but I have gotten a single journal article which I can kind of use, and that's about it. I bet I will crack and cry a lot and say I am a huge failure and stupid and should have done this earlier like a clever person before Thursday rocks around.

I am seriously considering drawing a picture instead of working. Fuck I'm silly.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #3480 on: 18 May 2009, 07:15 »

Oh man I went to the Girl's house this weekend and her parents and neighbors were SAUCED.  Her stepdad did Coldplay's "Clocks" about 8 times on the karaoke machine, in the dark, by himself.  He didn't notice that everyone else had left and that his wife went to bed.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #3481 on: 18 May 2009, 07:54 »

So there, rock bread..Remember about two weeks ago when I met a girl at school and she brought me to a physics class? We hung out Saturday. This happened (in mostly chronological order):

-Attempted to find some religious shrine in Stockbridge.

-Failed miserably, but somehow ended up at Chesterwood, the home of the guy that sculpted the..sculpture of Lincoln that's in the Lincoln Memorial.

-After walking through the woods on the grounds and stumbling into the gift shop, we were kicked out of Chesterwood for apparently ignoring the $15 admission fee.

-Drove around what I can only guess was Egremont or Alford, deciding at each intersection where to go, randomly.

-Listened to Dylan's "Blood On The Tracks" two or three times (throughout the day/evening)

-After getting a hold of the friend whose barbecue we were supposed to go to, attempted to pass off normal, yet tasty brownies as more-than-normal, yet tasty brownies. The placebo effect didn't quite work. Blamed that on her drunkenness when making them the night before.

-Went to a liquor store, switched some price tags around, and bought some rum.

-Used said rum (orange flavor) to create a new drink, the creamsicle float. Orange juice, milk, orange rum, and a creamsicle. Would not recommend more than one.

-Had burgers, brats, drinks, and nachos with said friend, and his friend's friends.

-Watched CNN and made fun of Anderson Cooper's pointy ears.

-Left said friend's house, traveled into Great Barrington looking for things to do.

-Kicked out of the Arlo Guthrie Center for trying to crash a private birthday party.

-Hung out at a bowling alley with another friend from school who worked there. Tried to drop subtle hints that we were broke and wanted to bowl a free game. Didn't work.

-Got caught in a rainstorm in downtown Great Barrington. Hung out on the stoop of a random shop to stay dry. Talked for about half an hour about life and bars and money.

-Dried ourselves off under hand dryers in a public bathroom.

-Attemped to sneak into Club Helsinki through the kitchen, Goodfellas style. We were caught and kicked out...Life Goal #63 ACCOMPLISHED (for the most part).

-Stood outside said club, as we could hear the band fine anyway. Danced for a little bit.

tl;dr I had absolute shenanigans with a very cute lady. Not a bad day for only having $3 between us. Who knew liquor stores had clearance racks?
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #3482 on: 18 May 2009, 08:07 »

Shane, I am pretty sure that is a certified 100% win...or, as the voiceover for Mortal Kombat would say...

"Flawless....Victory!"
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

pen

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • Spaghetti!!!
« Reply #3483 on: 18 May 2009, 08:22 »

Bloggert,

Today, I found out my kid can start kindergarten when she's still 4.  This makes me very pleased considering the cost of preschool/daycare rapes me every month.  For 2 days of care a week, I'm paying over $8000 a year.  Not paying that anymore will make life SO much easier.... only another year and a half...
Cross-dressing national monuments are always exciting.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3484 on: 18 May 2009, 08:58 »

Yeah valley_parade (Shane?) that sounds like a pretty awesome day.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3485 on: 18 May 2009, 10:17 »

Hate finals.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #3486 on: 18 May 2009, 11:24 »

we bought my roomate a banjo for his birthday and it is pretty much the sweetest fucking thing ever.

dee na new new nuw no nee neeooww
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3487 on: 18 May 2009, 11:30 »

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3488 on: 18 May 2009, 11:41 »

I'll third that.

Especially physics ones.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3489 on: 18 May 2009, 11:52 »

absolute shenanigans

It is a sign that I have been doing too much Law revision that as I read that, I was mentally cataloguing the property offences you could be convicted of based on your actions in this scenario. It's an impressive catalogue, let me tell you! Although as we learnt in the first module, you'd be unlikely to be prosecuted for them due to the Crown Prosecution Service's policy guidelines (and also, you know, the part where you don't live in a country that uses English law). Sounds like you had fun anyway!

So internets, it's been raining like we should start making boats round here. It's indecisive weather, it can't make its mind up and we've been having bucketloads of rain (I'm serious, it's like standing under an enormous water balloon as it bursts) and then glorious sunshine and then rain again, all in the space of five minutes. In a lot of ways I prefer it because if it was sunny all the time, I'd feel like I wanted to go outside and lie on the grass and read poetry, and I cannot do that because my exams start on June 5th.

Life is really quite dull at the moment.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #3490 on: 18 May 2009, 12:08 »

So I was at the school doctor today to get my health clearance for Study Abroad. I also told the practitioner there that I had problems with my arm from serving food for two hours in the scorching heat before watching the commencement ceremony where the First Lady spoke (link somewhere in the past page).

She told me to put some ice on it today and refrain from playing guitar or drums for the next few days. I was planning on recording my album for the 24-hour album challenge today.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3491 on: 18 May 2009, 14:27 »

I have started my Women's Studies class and it is pretty cool. I think I am going to have a lot of fun with it. It's so liberal they give you the option of using e-mail exclusively to save paper!
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3492 on: 18 May 2009, 15:15 »

tl;dr I had absolute shenanigans with a very cute lady. Not a bad day for only having $3 between us. Who knew liquor stores had clearance racks?

The gods smile upon us lately, kind sir.

So I was at the school doctor today to get my health clearance for Study Abroad

I hope this isn't like the med clearances I've had to put up with for the State Department. They don't even put the fucking Navy's SEALs through that.

Dear blog thread,

Oh man, my girlfriend and her brother are fucking insane. Apparently, when that Big-Ass Explosion happened last year, her brother posted a bunch of shit about it on Facebook and led all his friends to believe that she had died in it, and she totally played along with it.

This one is totally a keeper.

Love,
Me!

Oh P.S. I nearly fainted during the show today and that will probably wind up on national television. Watch me wind up in the number one spot on the voter list this week.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2009, 15:29 by Patrick »

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3493 on: 18 May 2009, 15:38 »

Patrick I am so jealous of you right now.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3494 on: 18 May 2009, 16:23 »

Yay Shane!

Blaaaaaaag,

Today M (the coworker I do not really care for) got fired. Sadly, due to being busy at inopportune times, my manager, J, was doing it as I arrived. So my first 10 minutes were awkward. M was being melodramatic about it, but really, she had it coming, as she screwed lots of things up and just generally wasn't getting a rather simple job done properly. But anyways, long story short, I found out that M tried to suggest, while she was being fired, that I wasn't a good employee. J cut her off before she could go very far, seeing through her crap. Day continues as any other day would and new guy starts tomorrow. At closing, I get a text from M saying it was nice working with me and I should keep in touch. I did not send her a message telling her to piss off for trying to say shit behind my back.

So hooray. Tomorrow I meet the 4th new person since I started this job back in October. At least this time I'm not coming back from a trip to find a new coworker and being thoroughly confused about it. (That's what happened after Boston. Another dude got fired and M had taken his place my first day back.)
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
In which Jordan gets way too angry at candy
« Reply #3495 on: 18 May 2009, 21:13 »

Okay, see there's the candy here in America, I don't know if it exists outside of it, called Laffy Taffy. Little chewy nuggets of delicious sugar. I fucking love this stuff. I cannot get enough. However, the premise of "Laffy" Taffy is that there's jokes on every wrapper! Ooh!

Ostensibly, these jokes are written by little kids, but this is never outright said, so I sincerely doubt this is true. No, I imagine there are grown adults writing these jokes. And I hate them. If these alleged little kids exists, I wish I could win the lottery to hunt every one of them down and just glare at them. Until they cry.

I just bought a giant bag of them to eat.

Let's read them!

Quote from: Anthony B., Walnut Creek, CA
If snakes had feet, what would you call them?

Snakers instead of sneakers

Tony, Okay, first this is a classic example of a very very forced pun. A pun so damn forced that YOU HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE PUN IN THE PUNCHLINE. That's pretty much the first fucking rule of a joke is that you don't have to explain the punchline because then it's not funny you twat. Fortunately for you, the amount of funny stayed exactly the same by explaining the punchline by which I am saying that your joke sucked since apparently you are too goddamn stupid to understand things without explaination.

Quote from: Rachelle B., Scottsdale, AZ
What do astronauts have for dinner?

Launch meat.

Rachelle, your name sucks. Also, I see a flaw in your pun. Most people do not have lunch meat for dinner. Was asking what they eat for lunch really endangering your masterfully crafted joke? Or was it perhaps trademarked by some other fucking comic genius? Who fucking knows.

Quote from: Steve H., Feset, MO
If your dog kisses you, what do you call it?

A pooch smooch

You sick motherfucker.

Quote from: Connie G., Kent, WA
What month do people talk the least?

February- Because it's the shortest month in the year.

That is some zen shit right there.  I prepare myself for a terrible pun and instead I just get a random fact. Connie, I salute you. You played on my expectations well and instead of giving me a terrible joke, you just bypass trying to make a joke at all. Well done.

Quote from: Andreanett J., Gadsen AL
Why did the old woman tie skates to the rocking chair?

Because she wanted to rock and roll!

Rachelle, I apologize for making fun of your name. You've got it pretty good. Andreanett, call child protective services because your parents are probably related and your grandmother is completely senile. Maybe retardation runs in your family? Don't breed, no matter how fun your brother says it is.

Quote from: Renee P., Pueblo, CO
What is black, white, and red?

A baby panda with diaper rash!

There are a thousand fucking punchlines to this joke and none of them are good. When the only goddamn thing I can think of that even did the joke half-well is Sluggy fucking Freelance, you've gone beyond the bottom of the barrel into what jokes would shit if they had anuses.

At this point I've noticed that these jokes are numbered. They're fucking numbered. And the last one is NUMBER 236. HOLY SHIT. WHY. ARRRRRRRRRRRGH.
« Last Edit: 18 May 2009, 21:40 by Ozymandias »
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3496 on: 18 May 2009, 21:21 »

jordan these are probably jokes from five year-olds
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Will

• Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #3497 on: 18 May 2009, 21:22 »

dude, i could feel your eyeballs twitching from way over here! possibly consider a reduction in caffiene, my friend, or less eggs for breakfast. i fear a stroke shall soon come a tap-tap-tappin' at your door!
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3498 on: 18 May 2009, 21:32 »

Jordan i love you

Ozymandias

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3499 on: 18 May 2009, 21:42 »

Also, it is nigh impossible for me to read anything on this monitor. I would take a screenshot to show how fucked it is, but I guess monitors don't work like that?

This, for some reason, makes me less angry than crappy candy jokes.
You are 9/11.
You are the terrorist.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 90   Go Up