THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 06:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 773627 times)

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #3800 on: 29 May 2009, 13:52 »

Dear guys,

Reconciled with Labinot, he felt bad about being a tard yesterday. Yay, we're cool again now!

Today, I made friends with the Hell's Angels! There were a bunch from Vegas, and several from Luxembourg. They were hella nice dudes, they gave me pizza. They also decided that I am "hella cool for a dude who looks like one of those skinny emo faggots". I guess that is pretty rad!

Love,
Me!
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #3801 on: 29 May 2009, 14:09 »

Re: being happy. My blog post from a while back was all about how much getting away from negative people and gathering friends with generally positive outlooks made such a HUGE difference in my own approach to the world. Don't let them get you down.

Dear Blog,

I just finished editing my TV show and now I'm watching the burned DVD to check for any last-second fixes before I go to the station to turn it in.

While there are amateur touches that can't be helped given that it was made at a cable access studio combined with my lack of top end equipment and software, I am really happy with how it looks and sounds. To have a project this complicated come out matching my original vision so closely is amazingly satisfying.

The musician, Autumn, is just incredibly charming and poised throughout, so she gets most of the credit for the quality of the viewing experience. It really was a matter of gathering a group of talented and professional people into one room and letting the magic happen. I am so happy right now.  :-D

Edit: Just turned it in, I'll know the air date probably on Tuesday!
« Last Edit: 29 May 2009, 17:17 by Jimor »
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3802 on: 29 May 2009, 14:49 »

Only a couple more hours to go until my uncle's open bar wedding reception.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

nobo

• Bling blang blong blung
« Reply #3803 on: 29 May 2009, 15:05 »

This morning they've been really getting on my back because they think it's weird that I'm constantly cheerful, or smiling, or laughing to myself about something that I've read or remembered.

It just really bothers me that people would rather I be miserable to fit in, and that they don't know how hard it was for me to get myself to a place where I could be okay with just accepting and embracing my life.

Dear Allison/e-hottie,

Ignore them. Laughter and happiness is contagious, so just keep being yourself and your co-workers will come around.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3804 on: 29 May 2009, 15:12 »

Well, my best friend told me today that she is moving on Monday. It sucks for me, because these last few weeks (and the next few) have been (will be) incredibly difficult for me, having to face down violence in my past and adjusting to the idea of living in a new town, and she's pretty much my entire support system. I have really, really needed her. But she has to do what she has to do. Leaves me in a bit of a bad spot. Suddenly moving into my own place seems isolating rather than liberating.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

KvP

• COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #3805 on: 29 May 2009, 17:09 »

Also I went to the best confectionary and Denver and got a bunch of stuff, and when I went on a walk one of our dogs jumped up over the counter and grabbed the bag, and ate it all.

Fucking dogs.
I review, sometimes.
I love this vagina store!
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3806 on: 29 May 2009, 17:10 »

So uh, that girl that got fired? She's now actively trying to get me fired. Like, she sent this bullshit email to my two managers and the owner of the company (it's a small company of like 10 stores) trying to say that one of the managers wasn't training her right and that I was a horrible employee because I did this laundry list of things and she has proof of it if they want to see it. Seriously, her level of vindictive bitchiness astounds me.

But the good thing is, both of my managers are supporting me (haven't heard anything from the owner) and so is the framer. I mean, if it hadn't been for the three of them, I probably would have fallen apart at work today. I had to leave when I first found out about it and take a walk around the block. I just can't believe some people.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Reed

« Reply #3807 on: 29 May 2009, 17:32 »

I've had co workers try to sabotage me before, and I know how hard it is. Just keep in mind that she is probably targeting you is that you are actually an excellent worker and she's jealous of your success at your job. Just look at how much support you're receiving from management. People like her are not worth your time, so you should take a deep breathe, do the best you can at your job, and try your best not to worry about her.
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3808 on: 29 May 2009, 18:01 »

Wow, that must be a total pain the ass Linds.

Dear Blawg Thread,

My niece made a drawing for my mother and is trying to pass it off as my work. It is the cutest thing.

Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3809 on: 29 May 2009, 18:31 »

And now I just helped paint her nails. I am the manliest man.

Mein Tumblr

look out! Ninjas!

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3810 on: 29 May 2009, 19:34 »

Allison, inspired by Lunchy's internet birthday, I have decided that the best course of action is to bake a cake and take it in and share it. There is very little that cake cannot fix, and this is not one of those things.
Tina Turner kicking the crap out of Zombie Ike Turner?

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #3811 on: 29 May 2009, 20:08 »

Dear Blog Thread:

Oh, the last two days. So as I was packing up on Thursday to leave my parents' place, I get a call from my girlfriend's grandma, saying that my girlfriend wants me to be with her at the hospital. I promptly get all my stuff in my car and drive two hours north to the hospital. From there, I spent the next night with her, keeping her company as she attempted to eat lunch (which consisted of stuff that was pureed). As hard as it was for me to see her like that, I stayed with her that night. While she might not be eating anything solid anytime soon, she's managing.

Today, the doctors decided to discharge her--none of the tests show anything wrong neurologically or mechanically with her swallowing, just that it was weak. When she's home they advised her to see a speech therapist to work on exercising the swallowing muscles. Later that afternoon her grandma showed up to drive her home, so I followed them back. I'm back home now, but I'll probably be going over to her place tomorrow if she needs help with anything, or just company.

Thanks to the doggs who sent prayers/good vibes/thoughts towards her direction, she still needs them.

All the Best,
Christopher

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #3812 on: 29 May 2009, 20:34 »

Bread Flog,
Oh, things have been well lately. Last night, I was in Showcase which is a compilation of the Drama I classes and the Drama 3/4 classes best work. I did a scene involving me pantomiming objects and speaking gibberish. You do the math.
Tonight was the Big Cheese Awards which is pretty much where we give out awards for the best people. I won Best Newbie but I lost the election for secretary. I was looking forward to organizing things. I hate elections in school, they're always a popularity contest. Bluh.
Whee, all the seniors cried and I got tears all over my neck from hugging them. It was quite nice all in all.
Afterwards, we went and hung out at Sonic, our amazing drive-in if you didn't already know, and this lady comes out and she's all like, "Who wants job applications? Just put at the top, "I'm with the drama club." and you're almost guaranteed to get one." Yeah, we eat there a lot.
I'm also using my newly received Powerbook G4. It's very nice for an older computer.

ANYWAY. Enough ramblings. Time to watch Wall-E.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3813 on: 29 May 2009, 20:39 »

Lunchy, do you know anybody named William? Have you ever met anybody named William, even once? He may have saved your number under the name "Ally" and then mistaken it for his cousin's number, if he's also saved that under the name "Ally". I know my phone will let me save two numbers under the same name, and with people collecting numbers the way they do these days they can get all sorts of mystery numbers saved in there that they don't recognise.

In other news:

Yo Blogg,

I have found out (via a third party) a likely reason why I haven't heard back from the girl I asked out a few weeks ago. Apparently I am of the wrong gender for her particular tastes. Oh well! I guess this is the downside to my new strategy of "Ask girls out soon after I've first met them, so that I don't waste months of my life pining after them." Still I'd like to see her some time soon just so I can clear the air, because we've got some mutual friends and it'd be really crappy if she thinks she has to be all awkward and uncomfortable around me. People take this asking-out-or-being-asked-out business way too seriously.

For the record, I'm not bummed out about this turn of events. On the contrary, I think it's hilarious.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #3814 on: 29 May 2009, 20:45 »

I have not spoken to anyone named either William or Liam for at least seven years now, so I am pretty sure that can't be the case. It's pretty funny really.

ViolentDove

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3815 on: 29 May 2009, 21:05 »

I guess this is the downside to my new strategy of "Ask girls out soon after I've first met them, so that I don't waste months of my life pining after them." Still I'd like to see her some time soon just so I can clear the air, because we've got some mutual friends and it'd be really crappy if she thinks she has to be all awkward and uncomfortable around me. People take this asking-out-or-being-asked-out business way too seriously.

This is the best strategy! Everyone take notes.

Also I have two Allys and one "Alys" in my phone. I don't think I've mixed any of them up yet. Lunchy if I ever send you a message telling you to get your goddamn washing machine out of my laundry, it's probably a mistake.
With cake ownership set to C and cake consumption set to K, then C + K = 0.  So indeed as one consumes a cake, one simultaneously deprives oneself of cake ownership. 

Blue Kitty

• Twitter
« Reply #3816 on: 29 May 2009, 21:09 »

Dear Blog thread:

Well hello, what is this?  Why it is my Associates Degree in Liberal Arts!  When did you get here my fine fellow?  Today at my graduation?  Wow, I was there too.

So, 2 and a half hours later I have a degree and a reason to leave the college forever.  God I'm tired.

MrBlu

• Duck attack survivor
  • I probably don't
« Reply #3817 on: 29 May 2009, 21:13 »

So, I was held up and my cell phone was stolen

Grr. :|
rather than place the blame on somebody's undeveloped irony sensor, let's just blame the internet, k?
My Last.FM

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3818 on: 29 May 2009, 21:22 »

Lunchy maybe William desperately wishes he had a cousin named Ally. Maybe you are trampling on his hopes and dreams. That's no way for a birthday girl to behave.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3819 on: 29 May 2009, 21:27 »

People take this asking-out-or-being-asked-out business way too seriously.

Oh, do they ever.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #3820 on: 30 May 2009, 01:14 »

you guyys areboring. seriousyl. answer sto all the boprobelms. deal with it. herskkkkkkks
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #3821 on: 30 May 2009, 01:38 »

I went to see TV On The Radio with Dirty Projectors tonight and I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a concert that intense. Both bands were incredible but TVOTR absolutely tore the place up. Go see them in the city of your choice and be prepared to sweat buckets.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #3822 on: 30 May 2009, 01:41 »

Hopefully seeing them in London!

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3823 on: 30 May 2009, 03:04 »

Hey blog thread readers,

I spent all of yesterday in the park, got sunburned, barbecued, played Frisbee, went to sit in a pub on the terrace, went out to a club, then watched futurama, scrubs and duck tales until 5 in the morning.

It was a good day.
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3824 on: 30 May 2009, 06:18 »

Yesterday I was moping that I have nothing to do that is not lying in the garden sunbathing or revising inside the house (or watching Sugar Rush reruns).

Today Jim rang me up and asked if I want to go into town with her! I am going out! Out! Out of the house! To a place that is not work! Or the library!

Now to get changed into clothes that do not smell of sweat. I do not know how this has happened, I am not sweaty at all today and I thought this top was clean. FAIL.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #3825 on: 30 May 2009, 07:05 »

My Dearest Blog thread,

So my landlord came to fix my leaky bathtub yesterday finally.  Which was weird because he said he was going to call first but I don't really care about that, I just wanted him to fix the damn thing.

It turned out to be nothing more than a busted gasket which I probably could have fixed myself if I had a pipe wrench or any free time.

Despite it being a relatively simple fix he manged to bust my faucet head.

He said he would go to the store and buy a part to replace it.

During this conversation I mentioned that I had bought a new adjustable shower head because the old shower head had broke.  The old bathtub didn't have an actual installed shower head just a tube that went down to the faucet head.  Because of this I had to buy a pretty pricey adjustable shower head to replace it because the tube had to be long enough (I thought what the heck  I needed a damn shower and I can take this with me when I get a nice apartment and the ladies will be wildly impressed with my fancy bathroom fixtures).  I thought I made it pretty clear that I bought this and he would have to replace it when I was gone so the next people who rent that rat hole can shower.

So I had to go run some errands.

When I came back this is what I saw.

Not only did he not replace the faucet that he broke he friggen' permanently epoxied my goddamn expensive shower head to the pipe and left it like that!

This is after:

1.  He told me he was going to the store to get a replacement faucet part.

2.  I told him 10 minutes ago that I  bought that shower head and tube with my own money.

He made no gesture to reimburse the money I paid for the shower head and tube.

This is to the point where it's actually getting pretty funny to me.  I mean this guy is like a legendary bad landlord.  Just when I think there is no possible way he can get worse he pulls something like this and blows my mind.

...when I leave that shitty apartment I am taking my goddamn adjustable shower head.  I don't give a shit if the epoxy has ruined the threads of the cord and it can't be removed without breaking it.  It's a matter of principal now.

est

• this is a test
  • Admin emeritus
  • Older than Moses
  • V O L L E Y B A L L
« Reply #3826 on: 30 May 2009, 08:17 »

Jesus christ.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3827 on: 30 May 2009, 08:21 »

How long have you been renting that place?

Mein Tumblr

Radical AC

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Could use a wish right now
    • bookface
« Reply #3828 on: 30 May 2009, 09:14 »

Make sure if you do you still get your deposit back.

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #3829 on: 30 May 2009, 09:17 »

got sunburned

As did I. In fact, I think the entire population of Scotland probably got burnt yesterday,

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #3830 on: 30 May 2009, 10:02 »

How long have you been renting that place?

Almost a year.

You gotta understand that I lived in crappy places all my life.  I even lived out of my car for a month after college when I was looking for a job.  I have never been one for creature comforts (or as anyone else would call them basic living conditions).  Don't get me wrong I am a very clean person and a neat freak when it comes to organizing things.  It's just that my personal economic conditions have never been copacetic to living in a nice place.  Best place I have ever slept in was my housing in grad school.

Now that I have a good job with decent pay I am starting to realize that I deserve better.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3831 on: 30 May 2009, 10:42 »

Caleb, it sounds to me like you have grounds to get legally shirty with this guy (I'm not suggesting suing him because it would be time-consuming, expensive and ultimately probably not very profitable) but is there some kind of licencing place that lets people become landlords? I'm shaky on the legalities of renting property but there must be someone who oversees who is renting what, and they probably need to know that he is taking money for doing absolutely nothing at all.

Internets, I have returned from my gallivanting with sunburn on my right arm and some new makeup. I've never worn eyeliner before and I look a bit like a panda, but I'm sure it will be better eventually. My friend wants me to go to a gig with her tonight and stay over at her house but I was very proud of myself, I said no and that I had to come home and revise, and in a little while when I've baked some cakes and eaten tea I will do just that.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #3832 on: 30 May 2009, 11:20 »

You know when living alone really sucks? When you're throwing up, and have barely eaten anything since yesterday (and anything you have eaten is thrown up already) and you're really in need of carbonated water & apple juice mixed together and Ritz crackers just to feed your body something, but you don't have any of those things, and you have to go to the store and hope you don't throw up while out, and you're feeling sorry for yourself because trowing up is one of the things you can truly say you absolutely hate, and everything else pretty much sucks as well. Not that I'd really like anyone to see me in this state, exactly, but at least they could go to the store for me. The fact that my dorm room smells like stale barbeque doesn't exactly help things, and I can't air it out either, as people are barbequeing outside.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #3833 on: 30 May 2009, 11:23 »

I've never worn eyeliner before and I look a bit like a panda,

So is your avatar a picture of you then?

As for my apartment I agree with you that doing legal stuff at this time would probably be a waste.  According to many people that I have talked to there are many bad landlords in this town.  I just need to find a decent apartment to live in.

You know when living alone really sucks?

Feel better soon Ladybug.  Try to remain strong and remember how great living alone is when you aren't sick.

Caleb

• Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #3834 on: 30 May 2009, 12:43 »

I am reminded of the time I wore a backpack full of beer under my jacket when I went out to the bars (I ain't paying $$ for beer at that shitty bar)

Some sly jammy git managed to pickpocket it when I was drunk and stole a bunch of it.

nobo

« Reply #3835 on: 30 May 2009, 14:29 »

running, burritos, beach, wiffle ball, bbq, then poolside

pretty successful saturday here.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #3836 on: 30 May 2009, 16:06 »

Framin' the envelope and putting it on the wall next to my PC

Huh, I threw mine out.

Thomas Edison

• The Tickler
  • Everyone is getting old.
« Reply #3837 on: 30 May 2009, 16:55 »

Hey blog thread,

I'm 18.

Gonna' get some sleep now.

Night.
Quote from: Patrick
I am pretty miserable at going down on a lady

Quote from: Khar
I can't really work out in my head why it's not cool to bone your sister as long as you don't make babies

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3838 on: 30 May 2009, 17:34 »

I did the exact same thing I did yesterday minus the tv shows at the end of it.

Also there was a band playing on the big square of the Uni, and they got chased away by the police, and then I smoked shishah in the park. Guys, I'm having the best time.

Also, I got in the mail (speaking of getting things in the mail) a copy of "Our Band Could Be Your Life". I've started reading it, and I'm fairly happy with this purchase so far.

EDIT:
As did I. In fact, I think the entire population of Scotland probably got burnt yesterday,

I refused to put on sun tan lotion to prove to myself it was possible to get a sun burn in Scotland.

« Last Edit: 30 May 2009, 18:35 by StaedlerMars »
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #3839 on: 30 May 2009, 18:23 »

Framin' the envelope and putting it on the wall next to my PC, and wearing the shirt with pride.

Creep.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3840 on: 30 May 2009, 20:02 »

Blaggy,

Two days ago? Fuck two days ago.

Yesterday...well...I went to a friend's house who offered to let me use his internet to download massive amounts of music from mediaf!re when I wish to, then he came over and we were just being sweethearts and I lost my virginity to a soundtrack of Mogwai and Explosions in the Sky and there was cuddling and happiness involved

Today I went to my uncle's open bar wedding reception (Hm, did anyone else do something similar?) and had fun watching him get smashed and got a bit drunk myself and then snatched a bottle of peach schnapps which I am currently drinking straight from and losing my punctiation. I know it's punctuation, but punctiation is such a funny thing to say. Go on, say it out load. Loud. Say it out loud, I dare you.

And now I am drinking and listening to Tom Waits and pleasantly buzzed and will be talking to a wonderful person on the phone momentarily. Life is happy right now. I have candles lit and incense and a blue lightbulb.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3841 on: 30 May 2009, 20:12 »

One of my friends got hit on by a sports mascot . In response I said "I can't imagine being hit on by a giant fuzzy lion. It breaks my mind"*lots of laughs after that*

That, my dear blog thread, was the highlight of my day.

Also, nice to hear you have a positive post Zingoleb.

Mein Tumblr

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3842 on: 30 May 2009, 20:33 »

Hey blog thread,

I'm 18.

Yussssssssssssss....
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Zingoleb

« Reply #3843 on: 30 May 2009, 21:13 »

One of my friends got hit on by a sports mascot . In response I said "I can't imagine being hit on by a giant fuzzy lion. It breaks my mind"*lots of laughs after that*

I can imagine it.
Also, nice to hear you have a positive post Zingoleb.

I always make really miserable sounding posts and sound like I have a terribly shitty life and am just depressed and spiteful and angry. While I do have a fairly poor life, I am actually a fairly positive person. Imagine my bad days said with a sad, patient smile and the voice of a British man who is used to this by now.

Boro_Bandito

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
« Reply #3844 on: 30 May 2009, 21:45 »

Right, I've been 21 for 45 minutes now. Meh.
Yeah, I mean, "I won't kill and eat you if you won't kill and eat me" is typically a ground rule for social groups.

axerton

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • lets all grow pizza
« Reply #3845 on: 30 May 2009, 23:17 »

Remeber Liz, girls can be creepy too.
Guys guys I got this condition it is called "Involuntary Lottery Loser" guys don't laugh it is a disorder.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3846 on: 30 May 2009, 23:20 »

(That was pretty much my intention.)

(I am maybe a giant creeper.)
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

DarkAvenger

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #3847 on: 31 May 2009, 00:54 »

Dear blog thread,

I just walked in the door from a most amazing time with a girl. We spent all yesterday together watching John Cusack movies and cuddling. Today we cooked dinner and hung out around a fire pit with some friends (that appears to be the local idea of a "hot (pun intended) date") just roasting marshmallows and asking each other hypothetical questions. The first one I asked was if you'd rather be Bruce Willis' hair in Die Hard or the camera The Boss crotch-slammed at the Superbowl. Everyone chose the camera.

So then at about 1 we all had to go home so we left about then. It is a ten minute drive, I walked in my house at about 1:30. To cap off my fantastic night I will be listening to Okkervil River whilst reading Calvin and Hobbes books. Doubt that anything could ruin my night now.

PS. I burnt my hand around 11 on the fire (a metal rod sat in the fire and I grabbed it wrong when it fell out) and it still hurts. However my night is still awesome.

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #3848 on: 31 May 2009, 04:01 »

guys guys guys guys guys GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

My cat is back

My mother fucking cat is back

6 months of abandonment and someone finally found him.  he has been living almost exactly a block behind my house the little jerk. (He picked the nicest house on the street though so props to his good taste).  I am so happy I cried.

I hope he will love me again!
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #3849 on: 31 May 2009, 04:27 »

Jodie I am so happy for your cat but you already have a cat you have too many cats so what I suggest is that you give me the tiny cup of delicious kitten coffee.

I am slightly stoned and have just decided to have a house party on a whim on Wednesday as a result of the fact that we planned to take a whole bunch of interesting drugs before we realised one of our friends has no ID and can't go out clubbing, so we are just throwing a do instead that is just how we roll.

Unfortunately I just realised that the big State of Origin game is on, but I think "Fuck Origin, Fuck Ubar, lets get fucked up" works as a facebook event title anyway.
« Last Edit: 31 May 2009, 04:36 by Hat »
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 90   Go Up