THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 May 2024, 19:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 90   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.  (Read 776728 times)

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
Re: Blog Thread II: Beyond Blogosphere.
« Reply #4150 on: 08 Jun 2009, 01:19 »

We went down tubing down the river today. Then had pizza. I ended up with sunburned eblows, knees, and just one spot on the top of my feet. Didn't see any boobs, although did find a couple sets of cute girls, and some that asked me about my tattoos. Reason number 43 for having tattoos: conversation starter.

Seriously though on the tubing thing, it is HUGE here, like, hundreds upon hundreds of people floating down the river. Some people have entire DJ systems set up to float down the river with them. Can't wait to go again either this year or next.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #4151 on: 08 Jun 2009, 02:20 »

Zingoleb, good luck with the job hunt. One thing to look into is maybe any music studios around town? Even if they aren't hiring, see if you can get some technical training in exchange for doing some basic labor around the place (I've yet to see a studio that didn't have several "in progress" projects waiting for somebody to just finish them). You'd already have a head start with your guitar knowledge, and it might lead to some opportunities later.

Dear Blog Thread,

Speaking of career exploration, I just sent in an online application to the local community college, the first step towards taking some TV production classes there. They have an excellent program that places a lot of students in the local stations, so it's a practical extension of what I've been doing at the local access station. Unfortunately, the access classes and experience don't come with that magical piece of paper that says I'm qualified to do what I've already done, so it's time to go back to school after a many year absence (a failed attempt at a physics degree).  :-o
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #4152 on: 08 Jun 2009, 04:03 »

Good Luck!
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #4153 on: 08 Jun 2009, 04:24 »

Since I'm currently in High school, the second year, I have one exam. One single, fucking exam. There were 6 classes in question, and I got my exam in the one single class I did not want. Oh damn.

This means that I have an exam Wednesday. And I'll probably not get top grades. Fucking shit.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #4154 on: 08 Jun 2009, 04:31 »

I was going to make that post. But then I looked it up; it's because Quebec has some law about languages in video games and Rock Band 2 is only in one language or something and doesn't have French available and it seemed pretty ridiculous.

Today I played frisbee!!!! And Smash Bros. And went to the castle house. I need to find more things to do. I might be seeing Metric tomorrow but probably not but I sure hope so! Emily Haines alkdsfhadfgfdgfd

Yeah, exactly. It's called the Bill 101. It prevents anyone who doesn't have parents who went to an english school to go to an english school until CEGEP (after High School). Also, every video game must have a french translation (at least the booklet) if a french translation is available somewhere else in the world.

Also, Metric are incredibly fun live. Too bad you can't go see them.

And Thanks guys for the happy birthdays and shits.
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #4155 on: 08 Jun 2009, 05:37 »

Quote from: people
Emily Haines

I will battle you for her in a knife fight. All of you.

Dear blag,

A Girl Who Likes Me is coming over to my house because of the whole thing where I told everybody I wasn't gonna leave the house anymore since people went fucking stupid every time I did. I guess this is cool except she is 14 and I do not want certain Things to happen even though she has said many times that she hopes certain Things happen.

Also I kinda want to visit Akademi today (I can do that) just so my friend Nita doesn't feel alone. I really miss that kid, and I know she needs love and support more now than ever.

Love,
Me

P.S. I think I'm leaving here on July 7 and I don't want to leave and the depression just keeps getting worse
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #4156 on: 08 Jun 2009, 11:15 »

a very likable aquaintence of mine died this weekend.

i'm not horriblely torn-up about it because we weren't best friends or anything but he was the type of person that no one could say anything bad about. literally every single person that met him liked him; he was just that nice. he will be missed.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

SirJuggles

• The Tickler
  • Squalor Victoria
« Reply #4157 on: 08 Jun 2009, 11:18 »

Pat you're one of my favorite posters on here but my little sister is 14 and uh.... please don't dude.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
I still prefer to think of rugby in a more friendly way: Everyone tries to hug the guy with the ball. The team with the most hugs at the end of the game wins. Extra points for group hugs.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4158 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:07 »

Hell yes, my little sister is also fourteen and do not. I remember being fourteen and I almost slept with a boy then (actually I think I was fifteen at the time) and I am so, so glad I didn't, because I just wasn't emotionally in the right place even though I thought I was. Don't.

Today was my first english and last german exam! The english wasn't great to be honest, the questions were kind of weird and not what we were expecting (they usually have one of the two specify a section to analyse, but this time it let you pick your own) so I'm not sure how that went. German was great though, I'm shooting for high grades there. The only downer is that my friend Lara, of the terrible friends and birthday parties, was very ill and didn't make it in for either exam. She got a doctor's note and will get special consideration but alongside all the problems she's had this year with a really crap english teacher, she's probably not going to get into university next year.

Tomorrow I'm going to focus and do plenty of revision for Thursday's final sociology exam, and then hopefully make a start on the Law exams which are next week. I don't really need to revise all that much for the remaining two english exams but it might be an idea to glance over some quotes since it's closed book.

The end is in sight! Weird to think that in two weeks it'll all be over and in two months I'll know what grades I've got, and in two years it won't even matter any more. And guys guys guys in a little over a month I'll be in AMERICA! I still can't believe it (need to get travel insurance and start to pack)!

Oh and I'm writing a song. I haven't written a song in ages and for once it doesn't sound like an eight year old tried to write a pop song, it's actually not bad. I'll never be a songwriter but I have some pretty neat chords and a few lyrics from a poem I wrote.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #4159 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:08 »

14 years old is a child. Don't fuck children.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #4160 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:09 »

14 years old is a child. Don't fuck children.
Quote from: Lunchbox
It is not wussy. There are orifices being assaulted all over the shop.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4161 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:17 »

In 2007 she wasn't even a teenager.

Think on that.

(Also I have no idea what cultural reference I just crushed under my huge ignoramatic feet but it felt gooood)
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

BlahBlah

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #4162 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:22 »

Tommy was writing about Bioshock, a game in which you can kill little girls.

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #4163 on: 08 Jun 2009, 12:28 »

So yeah basically if you're under 23ish, don't do things with girls 5 years younger than you, 'cause it's pretty creepy!
I would probably be getting laid right now if it weren't for the Jews

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache
« Reply #4164 on: 08 Jun 2009, 13:14 »

age divided by two plus seven, isn't that the rule?
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

Sox

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #4165 on: 08 Jun 2009, 13:23 »

It's the rule as long as both parties are no longer children. I'm going to lose fans here, but I think it takes a certain disturbed mindset for somebody my age to get involved with a girl that age. I think you have to be genuinely mentally disturbed to want to fuck children. Even 17 is too old.
For the record, Patrick is not that guy. Re-reading all the responses, it looks kinda like we're suggesting he is. Sorry Pat! I hope it doesn't get too awkward for you.

Jimor

• Lovecraftian nightmare
    • Twitch Channel
« Reply #4166 on: 08 Jun 2009, 13:36 »

For the record, Patrick is not that guy.

Yes. What I'm more worried about from afar is that if she does come over: CHAPARONE! If she's been forward about her intentions, it's possible she'll brag to friends whether something happened or not, and who knows where that kind of thing will end up. This is one of the dangers of any level of celebrity.
Twitch I play games and hang out with friends.

Zingoleb

« Reply #4167 on: 08 Jun 2009, 14:20 »

Zingoleb, good luck with the job hunt. One thing to look into is maybe any music studios around town? Even if they aren't hiring, see if you can get some technical training in exchange for doing some basic labor around the place (I've yet to see a studio that didn't have several "in progress" projects waiting for somebody to just finish them). You'd already have a head start with your guitar knowledge, and it might lead to some opportunities later.

Dear Blog Thread,

Speaking of career exploration, I just sent in an online application to the local community college, the first step towards taking some TV production classes there. They have an excellent program that places a lot of students in the local stations, so it's a practical extension of what I've been doing at the local access station. Unfortunately, the access classes and experience don't come with that magical piece of paper that says I'm qualified to do what I've already done, so it's time to go back to school after a many year absence (a failed attempt at a physics degree).  :-o

There are no recording studios. I live in some very small towns (I sort of go back and forth between Albion and Medina, both of which are terribly small). There are two recording studios that I know of, but they are both private studios that my friends own - that is, not any actual business. They'd both let me record, but here's the thing: Alex generally wants to record his songs by sticking me on bass or guitar (which, actually, I'm completely cool with), and Jan (pronounced Yawn) is a total cunt about being in the studio.

I tried looking for an online job and only got a metric fuckton of spam and every time I try to apply for a job, it sends me to a different site to register upon. I gave up after a few hours and several websites.

Update on the schedule-fucking! Two days ago, I had today off. Yesterday, they scheduled me to work today. Today, they called me at the last minute to tell me not to come in. FORGET YOU DARIEN LAKE. FORGET YOU SO HARD.

All I do is whine about my job in here. :( I have to do something else.

So...Locrian scale, anyone?

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #4168 on: 08 Jun 2009, 14:32 »

I have just discovered that my parent's new computer can run games. I downloaded The Sims 3 and Left 4 Dead and now I'm downloading Fallout 3. As soon as the one I ordered for 360 comes, I'm returning it.
Today, I have sat about coding things on one computer while watching The Fellowship of The Ring on another. I feel like an epic nerd. It's nice.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #4169 on: 08 Jun 2009, 15:09 »

Man thank god, the 14-year-old did not come over after all.

Somebody more reasonably-aged (college, oh god the relief) did though (wait, I don't recall inviting her over), and there was much kissy and grindy. So close to sealin' the deal and she had to go to a tutoring appointment with a professor. And I feel like such a womanizing pig right now that I could tear my hair out, but man, it was bitchin' at the time. THE RUDEST
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2009, 15:12 by Patrick »

snalin

• You may Baste me
« Reply #4170 on: 08 Jun 2009, 15:16 »

Now I started picturing Kim Jong making out with some Albanian chick.

This means that I need to sleep.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #4171 on: 08 Jun 2009, 15:28 »

Bro gets mad play.

Also, Darryl, my life is awkward as shit as it is, I probably wouldn't even notice if you guys all thought I was a pedophile.

Because honestly, what is more awkward than being swarmed by Gypsy kids and not knowing whether they want money to feed their starving families or an autograph? This is seriously an everyday dilemma for me and it kindof makes me really depressed.

nobo

« Reply #4172 on: 08 Jun 2009, 16:54 »

Man thank god, the 14-year-old did not come over after all.

I really hope that wasn't the only thing that kept you from fooling around with a 14 year old.
Well yes but (sorry andy) she doesn't look half as fucking bad ass as this motherfucker in Poland.

Dude is hardcore.

Lummer

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #4173 on: 08 Jun 2009, 17:00 »

Dear Blog Thread:

I got laid this weekend. Yay!

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #4174 on: 08 Jun 2009, 17:04 »

o/

Dear dead animals and pedophilia thread,

I am seeing the Decemberists tomorrow! Hopefully it will be pretty awesome, I am taking a friend of mine who I have not seen in a few months. We are going to hang out around in Boston before the show, so I think tomorrow will be a pretty excellent day. Also, the lady who I am supposed to have gone out with this weekend fell ill, she apparently caught something from a kid at work. So, I will have to wait until next week to see her due to schedule conflicts this week. That kinda sucks, but other than that life is pretty sweet.

Good night and good luck, bloggers,
James

Reed

« Reply #4175 on: 08 Jun 2009, 17:16 »

I am probably seeing the decemberists tomorrow night too!

Last night was the first night that I have slept on a real bed in 6 months. It was such an awesome night of rest that I slept through my alarm clock and decided not to go into work today and instead had an incredibly lazy day. Oh, and I got Venture Bros seasons 1 and 2 today.

I have enjoyed today.
Quote from: meebo
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones
[22:49] Quietus: "Oh, lawd, why must them coons rock me so"

sean

• welp
« Reply #4176 on: 08 Jun 2009, 17:42 »

bhhhhhhhhhh i need better things to do with my monday nights than playing pokemon and downloading the chug life back catalog.
- 20% of canadians are members of broken social scene

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #4177 on: 08 Jun 2009, 17:48 »

no you don't
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

redglasscurls

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #4178 on: 08 Jun 2009, 20:53 »

So this kid who went to my high school just got back from the marines. He was a mornic douchbag before, and now he's a POMPOUS moronic douchbag who won't FUCKING LEAVE MY HOUSE EVEN THOUGH IT IS FUCKING MONDAY NIGHT AND I DO NOT WANT HIM HERE.
Denn Du Bist, Was Du Isst   (you are what you eat)
also, related to burning stuff: a friend threw up on a hot water heater once, the vomit steam burned her face. awesome!

phooey

• FIGHT YOU
  • prisencolinensinainciusol
« Reply #4179 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:05 »

You people seeing the Decemberists are in for a hell of a show.  I wish I was in your shoes right now!

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #4180 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:11 »

Reed, where are they playing around here?

Zingoleb

« Reply #4181 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:38 »

Blaggy,

It is one thirty in the morning, early yet for someone of my nocturnal status. My sunset is your sunrise. I am still eating my constant dinner of frozen Kool-Aid and ignoring the deeper, gnawing hunger and hoping that maybe a bit of starvation will do me good! I really do not like being the fat ass I am, even though I am generally under-eating.

Muse is playing right now but I am debating putting on Mogwai just because it is nighttime and I want night music. I should make a playlist of night music! Yes, yes, yes, this would be wonderful. Something to pass the time with...several hours long, make an mp3 CD of it, make sure the songs segue nicely into one another.

I'm going to go play Mario 64 now. Take that, Bowser, you Blastoise with heartburn.

Tyler

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • SKULLTOPUS
« Reply #4182 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:40 »

Go to bed.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #4183 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:42 »

Zingoleb, do you live at home? You talk about your father talking to you or borrowing his car on occasion, and I am curious.
Quote from: Drunk Pete
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Vendetagainst

• Scrabble hacker
  • Too orangey for crows
« Reply #4184 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:44 »

Today I went to work at four PM because I slept in. I spent three hours performing light physical labor in a beautiful garden and occassionally taking breaks to reread Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. I then ate delicious fish tacos, really tasty chips, and drank red wine with my boss and his boss and finished the day with an horchata. Oh, and I did not pay for the food.

My job can beat up your job.
Quote from: Sox
I think it's because your 'age' is really only determined by how exasperated you seem when you have to stand up.

Quote from: KharBevNor
PEW PEW PEW FUCK OFF SPACE

BrittanyMarie

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #4185 on: 08 Jun 2009, 22:57 »

I'm pretty sure most every job can beat up mine. Not only do I work at a financial institution but it's in a call center where we take calls from all over the US.

I have, apparently, a really thick accent because at least a third of the people calling in make a point to comment about it. I either get "So where in Canada are you?" thinking they're clever because they "can tell". Alternatively they already know we're in Fargo so I get wood chipper jokes. I love the movie more than almost everyone but dang I have heard way too many terrible wood chipper jokes, and even Jon Stewart is guilty. It's not very hard to play along but still, that movie came out a long time ago! It's time to move on!

Although I'm no better, when an Australian customer was traveling back to visit family I told him "ok just so you know there's a 3% foreign conversion fee, and I'll have you write down that 701 phone number on the back of the card so you can call us collect if the card gets lost or stolen, and uh, don't die from all the poisonous everything there! Maybe bring a hammer for the spiders?" I am so professional.
What about orgasmic chemistry.

I can expand the definition of that if anyone wants to roll around to my Fortress of Love.

Zingoleb

« Reply #4186 on: 08 Jun 2009, 23:02 »

Go to bed.

Such an easy, easy thing to say, isn't it? I don't sleep at night. I've never been able to. If I were to lay down right now I would just stare at the ceiling and just lay there, and not be able to sleep. Am I tired? Oh, yes. Can I sleep? Oh, no. It's just not something that I am able to do.

Zingoleb, do you live at home? You talk about your father talking to you or borrowing his car on occasion, and I am curious.

Yeah. I want to move out but it's hard when you really have no money saved up and don't have a job that pays well enough to support you.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #4187 on: 08 Jun 2009, 23:06 »

Surely there is food in the house? I mean, I live at home and don't eat particularly well, but there is still a pantry with food of some description in it. I do not resort to eating frozen cordial, even though I have no job and am constantly borrowing money off my family to pay my phone bills.

It just seems confusing that you are applying for food stamps or essentially starving yourself when you are living at home.
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Zingoleb

« Reply #4188 on: 08 Jun 2009, 23:15 »

Well, there's like...cereal. And bread. But that is pretty much it.

Unless you count cans of cranberry sauce and popcorn balls from last Halloween which I will not.

Eris

• Duck attack survivor
  • bzzzz
« Reply #4189 on: 08 Jun 2009, 23:16 »

What about your roomate? How are your family living if there is no food in the house?
MACHINS CON ESFU EPETE

Zingoleb

« Reply #4190 on: 08 Jun 2009, 23:22 »

My roommates have their own food and I don't touch it. Actually, the frozen juice is theirs but I'll pay them back for it later.

My father eats elsewhere. He gets fed a lot at his job, he tends to go around to his friends or to his mother's house to eat. He's never really been one to buy food, so it's not really that big an issue for me anymore.

Oh, and my family is me, my father, and the animals. That's all.

Edit: Hai, pagebreak

Slight update on my situation: It is raining, thunderstorming, I have Mogwai playing, incense lit, and candles burning. Tonight is a Good Night.
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2009, 23:36 by Zingoleb »

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #4191 on: 09 Jun 2009, 04:32 »

On a similar topic I think the biggest shock for me after moving out is not always having food (particularly, small, snack-like food or leftovers) in the fridge/pantry at all times. That shit sucks, man.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Reed

« Reply #4192 on: 09 Jun 2009, 06:38 »

Tyler, I'm going to be seeing them up in Boston.
[22:49] Quietus: I'm personally imagining a white supremacist locked in his basement, furtively listening to Parliament on headphones

Dazed

• Scrabble hacker
  • Straight outta Boston
« Reply #4193 on: 09 Jun 2009, 06:46 »

It is a pretty cool place to see a show. Look for me, I'll be the skinny white dude with long hair.

Reed

« Reply #4194 on: 09 Jun 2009, 07:12 »

damnit damnit damnit. Looks like I won't be going. My friend was supposed to buy the tickets and I was going to pay her back, but she forgot to get them. Only the more expensive tickets are still available and I really can't afford the $50 for the ticket right now.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4195 on: 09 Jun 2009, 07:19 »

I have an exam on social inequality on Thursday, and I cannot learn all this stuff. I can't do it! One of the questions will be to outline the evidence that a certain sector of society is (or is not) disadvantaged, so I need to know masses of statistics and theories and studies for different genders, social classes, ethnicities and locations and I simply can't learn it this quickly.

I know it's not entirely my teacher's fault, because to be honest she didn't have any idea what she was doing when she started teaching us and it was easier to focus on the exam we had last week, but even so I am so pissed off to be in this situation. We should have been learning this all year, we should have covered it in class and I should not have to cram it two days before the exam. I could have and should have realised that this was going to happen and started studying harder a few months ago, but I didn't and now I am panicking :(

Ladybug

• Beyoncé
« Reply #4196 on: 09 Jun 2009, 07:56 »

Damnit. I have been home for less than 24 hours, and already things are getting on my nerves. We usually have dinner a little after 16/4PM, because that coincides with when my parents get off work, and it has been this way since before I can remember. So I get lunch aroud noon, and then assume we will be eating at normal dinner time. Except, my mom decides to be pissed off with my dad because he got held up at work for half an hour, so she's decides that nooo, we won't be having dinner until much later, if at all. But if I head into the kitchen to get something to eat because I am fucking hungry, she starts yelling and being thoroughly pissed off because I will "ruin [my] appetite".. What the fuck? You would think I was like 5, not 22. First of all, being mad at me for eating when I haven't eaten in 5 hours is fucking stupid, and second, if I do "ruin [my] appetite", that's my problem. I will still join them for dinner later, so why is it even an issue? She always complains about being stressed, but jesus christ, there is being stressed because there are too many things going on and too many problems, and then there is making up problems and being pissed off for no particular reason. I really, really, really hope I don't end up like her when I get older.

I feel so, so sorry for my youngest brother who has to live here for one more year.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #4197 on: 09 Jun 2009, 08:16 »

It's often the same here, for example this morning I came downstairs and mentioned I was going to have eggs for breakfast. My mum's partner told me I could do that, but only if I thought of something to have for tea because they were having eggs and chips and, I quote, "you can't have four eggs in a day, it will bind you".

I don't even want to know what he means by binding, but it is so frustrating. They do things like get two cherry tomatoes out of the fridge for me and leave them on the counter, ostensibly because "they are nicer when they are warm" (actually I prefer them cold) but in reality because I'm not allowed more than two tomatoes for my lunch. The one time I got my own lunch without any kind of guidance they both came in and started telling me I couldn't have cheese and hummus because it was too fattening.

I'd understand if it was a question of expense, or not having much of something, but it isn't. They just feel the need to control every single thing I do.

Gah. Sorry. I try not to rant about my parents too much because I know it's boring and typically teenage but I really can't wait until I move out. I know I'll be living on a pittance and probably wishing someone else was still paying for my food but at least I will be able to choose what I eat and when.

iamiam

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #4198 on: 09 Jun 2009, 08:19 »

so i am pretty much dead broke, as in i am in the negatives and have no money to do anything at all, ever.  but i've spent like $100 in the past few months on shows.

i am super dumb but these following months of forced hermitude are so worth it.
[11:09] Darryl: MaiAda: the Beat Happening of the QC boards
[11:10] Darryl: so subtly subversive that not everybody can even tell
[11:10] Darryl: punk as fuck
[11:10] Darryl: ponies and rainbows

Reed

« Reply #4199 on: 09 Jun 2009, 08:20 »

Parent drama: Reason #149 that I moved out of my parent's house as soon as I could.

(Also, I have been alarmingly unmotivated recently, so I'm procrastinating on the internet instead of getting anything done)
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 90   Go Up