THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 May 2024, 01:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 912848 times)

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #2600 on: 07 Jun 2010, 17:21 »

the best part is that it's on....wait for it.....Manley Road.

pretty much as cool as it gets
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #2601 on: 07 Jun 2010, 18:18 »

Wow, a road named for the great poet Gerard Manley Hopkins! That is cool.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #2602 on: 07 Jun 2010, 18:49 »

FUCKING CHICAGO, HOW DOES IT WORK

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #2603 on: 07 Jun 2010, 21:01 »

pretty much as cool as it gets

not until you have an army of kitten samurai

but i'm just assuming you're going to breed and train them this summer
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #2604 on: 07 Jun 2010, 21:31 »

I spent my day hanging with my buddy Tyler, who is playing some of his homebrewed electro-funk stuff at my gig on Sunday. I helped him choose which order to play his stuff, and how to transition between each song. Also, I've just received news that I've got the artist's permission to cover one of my favorite songs. Super excited!

Tomorrow I'm going in to take care of the P.A. rental, I already called ahead to reserve it but I just have to go through the final steps tomorrow. It's way less expensive than I ever expected, and since I'm a frequent customer and pretty good pals with the store manager, while I certainly would never expect or even ask for a discount, I wouldn't be surprised if such a thing were to happen.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Scarychips

• Scrabble hacker
  • Wwaahhhhhh
« Reply #2605 on: 07 Jun 2010, 21:34 »

Well, apparently QC gives you cake when it's your birthday now. Thanks QC Forums! Here's to a day where I'll be locked in my room and studying for my final exams instead of going to a Grouper show that woul've been awesome. Take care now.

Anthony
Sometimes I look at Achewood archives while listening to Spoon.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2606 on: 08 Jun 2010, 00:09 »

So this afternoon I went into that cafe again and the waitress in question was much less maternal and much more flirtatious. I mean I think she was in an "up" kind of a mood anyway but when she saw me waiting to pay for my coffee she said "Harry! Come hither" and then when she realised I'd been sitting in the cafe for half an hour but around the corner out of her sight she said (teasingly, pretending to be pouty) "Why are you avoding me?" When I answered (in a similarly teasing tone, though semi-seriously) that I was worried she might get sick of me (because I'm in the cafe several times a week, getting coffee or buying food to take away) she said "Harry, I could never get sick of you" or something like it. I mean this was all said in the middle of a busy cafe surrounded by other customers and staff so it wasn't exactly a private conversation, but still. Sometimes I see her unlocking her bike to ride home after she's finished her shift in the afternoon so I might suggest we get a coffee some time and see how she reacts (I prefer not to ask people out, even just for a coffee, when they're at work).
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2010, 00:11 by Inlander »

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2607 on: 08 Jun 2010, 01:48 »

Aww, Harry's heart's a-goin' pitter patter

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2608 on: 08 Jun 2010, 03:27 »

oh crap internship worth 5000 pounds to me interview in 30 minutes over skype. I was told about this five minutes ago.

Edit: It went alright! I was told to show up on the 16th at 9.30 in the morning to start work. Booya!
« Last Edit: 08 Jun 2010, 05:21 by StaedlerMars »
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #2609 on: 08 Jun 2010, 04:06 »

FUCKIN' IN DETROIT WITH TANIA
WE ARE IN A BUS STATION
A SECURITY GUARD KEEPS ASKING ME TO ADD HIM TO FACEBOOK
FUCCCCCCK

Internet, you better appreciate that what I have gone through to visit you.

(Chicago, t-minus seven hours til arrival.)
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2610 on: 08 Jun 2010, 06:03 »

Aww, Harry's heart's a-goin' pitter patter

Not really. I've been much pitter-pattererier about girls in the past (I've been going out of my way for months to ride a different tram from the one I usually catch, just hoping to bump into the girl I met on it at the beginning of the year), but I figure if a pretty girl's acting unusually nicely towards me I may as well test the waters.

Zingoleb

« Reply #2611 on: 08 Jun 2010, 09:07 »

cabin in the woods

I am so envious.

I just moved out into my own apartment over the weekend and spent the night there last night. I'm really tempted to just link to Iron Maiden and keep yelling "freedooooommm" over and over again. But I won't.

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #2612 on: 08 Jun 2010, 18:42 »

Awesome things:

I have been asked to stage manage two plays! Asked, rather than applying and being accepted! This is really awesome (particularly since one of them is a play I was going to apply for anyway - and they got there first!).

This might seem a bit weird to most of you but I decided last night that I'm going to get baptised. So that's cool, I'm going to get the ball rolling in the next few days and then hopefully by Christmas I'll have been dipped into a big tank of water by a man with a ludicruous outfit.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

LittleKey

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #2613 on: 08 Jun 2010, 18:55 »

I am so envious.

I just moved out into my own apartment over the weekend and spent the night there last night. I'm really tempted to just link to Iron Maiden and keep yelling "freedooooommm" over and over again. But I won't.

That seems like a good idea to me!
yahoo answers is the new youtube comments

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2614 on: 08 Jun 2010, 19:19 »

Guys, I got all of my wisdom teeth removed today! I am hopped up on drugs and too much sleep and starving! What can I eat today that isn't ice cream? I want something that is not gross like yogurt, but is delicious and meaty and dinner like and wonderful.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #2615 on: 08 Jun 2010, 19:20 »

Pumpkin soup! Potato and leek soup! Pea and ham soup!
They are simple to make, just boil stuff in stock and then blend it!

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2616 on: 08 Jun 2010, 20:09 »

When I had my wisdom teeth out a couple of months ago, I was super craving real food (after a day or so of pudding and ice cream and Jello and yogurt), so I steamed some spinach and put it in the blender with a little bit of cream, salt, and pepper.  Like creamed spinach, but uber-blended.  Lots of things are good blended, actually.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2617 on: 08 Jun 2010, 20:12 »

My boyfriend just came home with a bunch of soups for me. Not chunky stuff, just things like chicken and stars, and things I can basically not use my teeth to eat, but he says the doctor says I can't even attempt them until tomorrow. But I also got chocolate pudding, so that is a nice change from the vanilla ice cream I had. And he got me cottage cheese, which is good because basically my requirements for food right now is basically, no chewing and cold, so I could totally do cottage cheese and it isn't sweet! yes!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #2618 on: 08 Jun 2010, 20:43 »

Man I really love shitty coffee. I am not quite sure why or when exactly I started loving the stuff, but I do. Thinking about a burnt bottom-of-the-pot cup of crap-brand coffee gets me really excited inside.
I was here in town at the Lab Cup (Labrador Cup, soccer championship for Labrador) and went to the canteen to see if they have coffee. The volunteer didn't know, she asked someone else, he told me it was really old and strong and I wouldn't want it. I bought a burger and a hotdog, scarfed them down, and drank the reject coffee that they didn't charge me for. One good thing about liking bad coffee is often events will just give away their last cup for free because they don't feel it's worth charging for it. It is like finding gold in garbage, except the garbage is just coffee and the gold is also, just coffee.
Another place with shitty coffee, the funeral home here. They have a lounge and people bring food there for the bereaved, and also there is a coffee maker because people always like to be drinking coffee when they get together. A cup of coffee gives purpose, presence, activity. It is like smoking a cigarette except you don't have to go outside where it is cold (yes it is cold here the last week of May, it is now June and it may well snow overnight!) and also no one will try to make you quit and there isn't a massive advertising campaign to get you addicted.
Anyways there is coffee there, and I have drank a whole bunch of it. It is drip coffee, left in a pot on the burner. It is the best kind of shitty coffee, because drip coffee is super lame and leaving it on the burner scorches the taste and concentrates the beverage through reduction. It is truly the best shitty coffee.
The last night of the visitation was also the first night of the college convocation, so they had two leftover 25-liter thermoses from Tim Horton's that they sent our way, and Tim Horton's makes shitty drip coffee, but the coffee goes right from the drip machine to the thermos and therefore the coffee does not burn, so I did not think I'd get coffee as shitty as I was hoping when I tapped the coffee thermos. But lo, Surprise! The clever people at Tim Horton's, making minimum wage for a shitty job, managed to throw a pot of steeped tea into the coffee thermos by accident! Now that, that is some bad coffee, and I was loving it.
And there I was, in Filatre's Funeral home's lounge, sipping shitty tea-coffee, eating another of the Subway sandwiches from the platter the owner brought us, while two rooms over my dad lay, looking himself in another plaid shirt with his cell phone and his linesman's scissors (they can cut through pennies) in his holster on his belt, laid flat in the coffin as people stood around trying to do what they were supposed to do, what they think they ought to do.
Man I love shitty coffee. Also it was great to see all those people again, all those people I haven't seen in two years or more. Good old friends. Old family friends. Man it was nice.
I did not know why people brought food to the bereaved, but now it makes sense. You don't want to cook and you don't remember to eat, but I ate god knows how many of those half-size subway sandwiches on the party platter the owner brought. Just fucking pounded them back, and ate desert. You do not think to eat and you don't feel hungry so if people didn't constantly show up with plates of food you would probably starve to death!

Man has it been odd being back. A lot of mixed emotions, you know, all over the place. God damn I love home. There are mountains here! They are ancient and humble now, presumably in the past though they were taller than the Himalayas. They are tiny now, but my town is in a valley/on a low sandy plateau, so you see mountains in each direction! You do not see the sea but Lake Melville (which isn't a lake) is there at the end of town and the powerful strong Churchill runs alongside the valley. That river has still not discovered it's new identity since they damned the falls in the sixties or whenever, but it is powerful strong and big and broad and exceptionally high this season. We walked the new causeway across the river (not a pedestrian bridge) and it was hells of hells of scary. It is a tiny grate and a tiny railing and that river is deep and strong and cold. Three college kids here died shortly before my dad did, maybe a week or so, because they found a boat by Muskrat Falls and hopped in for kicks. They got overpowered and their bodies have not (and probably will not) been found. Also a plane crashed two days after he died, with a pilot and passenger on board. The pilot was the husband of my mom's friend, who is just pregnant. It has not been a good time for Goose Bay, I tell you, not a good time.

We have spent the last week gutting our old home. My older brother is working in Newfoundland now, my younger brother is here for the summer (but was not living at home) but will not be back here much. My mom left dad just about a year ago because of problems, and I have been living with her these past few months. None of us will live here so we are selling it, but Andrew had to get back to work on the island as the seasons is winding up for his theater, and mom needs to get back to work, and so do I, so we have been tidying the house and the shed (the shed is as big as the house) of all the old clobber and garbage and wasted space so we can sell it. None of us will live here, and we needed to get it dealt with now as it's $1000 or more to fly here, round trip, so we figured to deal with the house and the sale and the things now as much as possible.
We had two truckloads of mac computers, printers, and monitors alone!
Damn it has been a difficult two weeks, two weeks ago I was at work building bikes for kids, then mom came in to tell me he had died. Since then we have flown home and seen everyone and buried him next to his mother and discarded much of what was in the house and shed.
Many things we have kept, many things are good, but lots was obsolete or unnecessary, so we have purged, good lord have we purged. Invaluable help from the family we have had, but it has still been tough as tough can be.

I am drinking some coffee that could be shittier. It was made in a tiny french press and is pretty OK besides being a bit too week. I am drinking it from a red Coronation Street mug. Damn I love mugs. Shitty mugs, great mugs. Not the novelty boob-shaped mug that I threw out three days ago, that is stupid. But this mug is nice, and I liked the tacky old mug that my host here didn't mind me taking on the road. It was a terrible colour and an odd shape, but it carried coffee in it and I drank it and I was glad for it.
My host here, my hosts here right now are the Lockharts. They are some of our oldest, best friends. Their sons came in for the funeral and carried the coffin to the grave. Their parents are putting up my mom and me until we leave, since our house is now packaged up and being viewed for sale. Don has made cookies, for which I am grateful. Goddamn I love coffee and cookies at 12:30 in the morning!

My father was an alcoholic and I'm not sure if he was drunk of hungover when he died. He was a great man for a lot of years but he had vices and depression and a drinking problem and denial. I wish I'd called him more, I wish I'd come home a year ago and fixed him but I know I couldn't and there was not a person at that funeral that didn't feel some guilt at not having tried harder to help him. Not that people hadn't tried hard, goddamnit.
I do not know if he was drunk or hungover when he died, but I know there was chocolate milk spilled on the floor and it was probably the morning. Maybe he was not even drunk, maybe he was doing better, but that is wishful thinking and I have no reason to believe it would have been so.
It is difficult, this!
We have to finish in the shed tomorrow and the day after, there are tools there to be boxed up and stored with our uncle Bernie. Also I need to sort out how uncle wade will deal with the remaining, unknown guitars. There are a bunch of semi-functional guitars that may or may not belong to us and may or may not be there for repairs that were not done.
Goddamn it is a bunch to deal with.

We all three sons played the old Gretsch Country Gentleman that he bought of his uncle years ago. It is the prize of his collection and it is gorgeous, gorgeous to play and hold. There is gold plated bits on it, though the gold is worn through in some spots from years of playing years ago. It is a beautiful thing but none of us deserve to play it.
We are not sure what year it is, but it is lovely.

Anyways, I am about out of batteries, catch you all later.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2619 on: 08 Jun 2010, 21:07 »

James, everything is making it pretty hard for me to concentrate right now, but I skimmed your post, and man, I just feel like in general you need some straight up hugs. And it is unfortunate that all I can offer is an internet hug, because I feel like a real hug with real hug warmth would be so much better, but alas. *HUGS*

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #2620 on: 08 Jun 2010, 21:13 »

Oh no James, I am wishing the same as Emaline. Internet hugs, and lots of shitty coffee wishes coming your way.
I hope things turn out the best they can for you and your mum and everyone else.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2621 on: 08 Jun 2010, 21:17 »

Hello internet, I recorded one of my rehearsal sessions for you.

http://www.box.net/shared/j0qhldv1m1

Elizzybeth

• Beyoncé
« Reply #2622 on: 08 Jun 2010, 22:42 »

James, I'm so sorry about your dad... I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now.  So I third the internet hugs.

(I doubt it helps and it's probably weird to say right now, but the way you wove the coffee throughout your post was pretty incredible, writing-wise.)

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #2623 on: 09 Jun 2010, 02:19 »

Damn, really so sorry to hear that Slick.

(Like Ellizybeth said though, that was pretty well written, even if that's weird to say right now).
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Metope

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
« Reply #2624 on: 09 Jun 2010, 04:12 »

James, that post is heartbreakingly beautiful. I'm so sorry, more Norwegian e-hugs for you!
Quote from: Meebo
[00:07] Liz: Jordan tell us how you feel about Edison.
[00:08] Ozy: FUCK YOU LIZ
[00:08] Ozy: has left the room

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #2625 on: 09 Jun 2010, 11:01 »

You should make money from writing.

Condolences.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2626 on: 09 Jun 2010, 14:09 »

I finished a bowl of soup today!!! I'm so excited! I actually ate something! And it was not sweet! Or cold(except towards the end since I have to eat pretty slow)!

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #2627 on: 09 Jun 2010, 15:14 »

So the Labour Party has five candidates for its leadership:  four white males educated at Oxford, and one black female* educated at Cambridge... 

* as it happens, before I moved to Oxford, she was my MP, though I didn't vote for her.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2628 on: 09 Jun 2010, 15:52 »

I'm taking roughly 10 pills today. Steroids to help with swelling, 5 today. Vicodin to help with pain, and to sleep, so far 2 today, and at least two more probably. Levora, to help with the not having babies, 1 everyday. Antibiotic, 4 today. I also have to salt soak my mouth 5 times a day. But I think I'm gonna be ok. I'm actually feeling pretty good right now, whereas all yesterday and most of today I have felt pretty helpless.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #2629 on: 09 Jun 2010, 15:55 »

i prescribe 10 mg of The Darjeeling Limited

it was pretty much the perfect movie for me when I got mine out. It's funny, but it doesn't make you laugh (which would hurt), and it's just unobtrusive enough that you can fall asleep to it if you want to.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Christophe

• Duck attack survivor
  • FUCK IT, WE'LL DO IT LIVE
    • last.fm!
« Reply #2630 on: 09 Jun 2010, 16:13 »

Hi internet! Hi Chicago!

Dimmukane

• juicer
« Reply #2631 on: 09 Jun 2010, 16:31 »

i prescribe 10 mg of The Darjeeling Limited

Kung Pow was pretty enjoyable as well
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2632 on: 09 Jun 2010, 16:58 »

My attention span isn't lasting long enough to watch much of anything really.

And some fucker stole our god damn basil plant. God what a bunch of douchebags.

glyphic

• Vagina Manifesto
« Reply #2633 on: 09 Jun 2010, 20:11 »

A friend and I recorded a song and I can't figure out where else to link it so I figured that I would blog about it. I think it sounds like a mix of Roy Orbison and Davendra Banhart. Or something. It was fun to write and to record. I got to use all kinds of sounds.

I hosted one version here. It is named "New Sketch" for now. I have since recorded a much more minimalistic version. I may post a link to that version when the vocals are done if there is any interest.

negative creep

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2634 on: 09 Jun 2010, 20:51 »

James, I feel very sorry for you. Actually, I don't know what to say. But I have e-hugs for you!

In other news, I have started adding people from this here forum as friends on facebook. So don't be shocked if some freaky dude with a weird french name tries to add you, it is probably just me!

edited for drunken spelling errors
« Last Edit: 09 Jun 2010, 21:17 by negative creep »

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #2635 on: 09 Jun 2010, 21:01 »

Oh riiiiiight.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2636 on: 09 Jun 2010, 21:47 »

So, I realize that it's kinda lame to play the sims. I know this. But when you are home all day and you have exhausted every other form of entertainment you gotta break out your virtual doll house. So I spent my evening backing up my sim saves, uninstalling sims 3 and the expansion, and then reinstalling them(I had a problem with a recent update, so I had to do this in order to play), and then putting my back ups back up, and then spent at least hour playing, going on vacation, getting all these skill points, only to have it crash as soon as my sims got back home. Thinking this was like older sims, I figured it saved every time I went on vacation and everytime I went home. Unfortunately, it did not. So, after the crash, I start it back up, and I'm back to square one. Ok, whatever I can put this behind me. Then I send my sims on vacation once again, and the damn thing crashes again! Ugh!

So....

I'm going to go to college and get a degree in computer programing, and video game design, and whatever else I need, get a job at EA, and never ever ever let them release another game that is broken. This is horrible. I can accept random not big deal problems, like my sound randomly disappering, or in sims 2 where I had a baby and it was black(as in, it was just a shadow of a baby or something), I can accept the time the social worker some how became a baby who drove a car. I'm fine with those things that don't make sense but don't bother my game playing. But when shit crashes for no reason, I want to start hulking out.

Except I'm on so much medicine and my mouth/teeth/jaw/face hurt so much that I a)don't feel like I can express any emotion and b)just not up for it.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #2637 on: 09 Jun 2010, 22:31 »

I had a baby and it was black(as in, it was just a shadow of a baby or something)

This bit, stripped of all context, is amazing.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #2638 on: 09 Jun 2010, 23:54 »

In other news, I have started adding people from this here forum as friends on facebook. So don't be shocked if some freaky dude with a weird french name tries to add you, it is probably just me!

Oh got it, I was wondering who the hell that was. I have added you now.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #2639 on: 09 Jun 2010, 23:57 »

I had a baby and it was black(as in, it was just a shadow of a baby or something)

This bit, stripped of all context, is amazing.

Yeah, I was trying to come up with a better way to phrase that. Its hard to explain. The baby was black. It looked like the silhouette of a baby. Maybe I can dig out screens of it later.

McTaggart

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • Positive feedback.
« Reply #2640 on: 10 Jun 2010, 00:29 »

Yeah, I know what you mean. Black like the computer didn't actually draw it. I just thought the wording was really funny if you took it the wrong way.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2641 on: 10 Jun 2010, 00:30 »

Wait, are you Martha Sharp?

Jimmy the Squid

• Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #2642 on: 10 Jun 2010, 01:06 »

I had my driving test today! I failed! But it's cool, I re-booked the test and I'll take it in two weeks. I hope I pass it, if I don't I'll have to do another 50 hours of supervised driving before I can take the test again. It's going to be pretty stressful because this time I'll be using my dad's cherry red Jaguar mid-life crisis car. Better not get any scratches on it!
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

A Wet Helmet

• Beyoncé
  • The war against lolcats begins now
« Reply #2643 on: 10 Jun 2010, 04:06 »

I've been leading a healthier lifestyle myself lately.  I'm not particularly looking forward to the workout I've got coming up today, though I am pleased with the results to date.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #2644 on: 10 Jun 2010, 04:26 »

Jesus fucking christ blog thread I am 23 years old and should be feeling the way I do because I did too much coke and got in a fight, not because I worked 12 hours yesterday and 14 today. Fuckkkk

thaaaaat
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #2645 on: 10 Jun 2010, 06:17 »

Just got back from seeing the Bell Shakespeare Company's production of King Lear.

God-damn, man. King Lear. Kills me every time.

jhocking

• Methuselah's mentor
  • Corruption City USA
    • new|Arteest
« Reply #2646 on: 10 Jun 2010, 06:24 »

FUCKING CHICAGO, HOW DOES IT WORK

Make sure to go to the Belmont stop on the red line at some point, and walk east from there to Broadway. When people visited during Chicagocon they seemed to like that area a lot.

(Chicago, t-minus seven hours til arrival.)

ditto
« Last Edit: 10 Jun 2010, 06:27 by jhocking »

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #2647 on: 10 Jun 2010, 06:59 »

Man, so chicago won the cup last night. Our apartment is more of less DIRECTLY BESIDE THE STADIUM

INSANITY

(if case you didn't know, chicago hawks won for like, the first time ever. People went wild)
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

Drill King

• Duck attack survivor
  • The Monster of Man
« Reply #2648 on: 10 Jun 2010, 07:00 »

Oh yeah, sam is rad. so is chris and Tania and tommy(jk)
King of Kings baby.

photoblog tumblr

onewheelwizzard

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Ha! Fool ...
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/onewheelwizzard
« Reply #2649 on: 10 Jun 2010, 07:28 »

Man, so chicago won the cup last night.

Man, fuck.
also at one point mid-sex she asked me "what do you think about commercialism in art?"
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 81   Go Up