THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 May 2024, 20:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 81   Go Down

Author Topic: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now  (Read 913521 times)

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
Re: Blog Thread III : Look Who's Blogging Now
« Reply #3100 on: 03 Jul 2010, 06:12 »

Anyway Dear Blog Thread trying to finish off this E.P. and OOPS looks like I forgot to not suck at mixing oh well
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Ptommydski

« Reply #3101 on: 03 Jul 2010, 06:12 »

Oh hey I just got called a racist fuckwit on Facebook but then the comment was deleted just after I replied so I guess I'm not a racist any more? I don't know.

Context?

jodizzle

• Scrabble hacker
  • Stairs will tear us apart
« Reply #3102 on: 03 Jul 2010, 06:14 »

Gemm that is the saddest thing :(  Hugs
Quote from: Hannah in Meebly
you it be the mics taht are broked?
Quote from: ViolentDove
But then again, I used to dress like the bastard child of a drug-addled punk and a shrubbery.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3103 on: 03 Jul 2010, 06:43 »

Gemm, that's horrible! Many overseas bear hugs for you.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

CardinalFang

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3104 on: 03 Jul 2010, 07:16 »

Damn, Gemm.
I mean, damn.
That sucks so hard.
I'll add another overseas hug to Linds'.
(From Gabbly) Jodizzle: no sad deaths apart from the eaten kitten

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #3105 on: 03 Jul 2010, 08:00 »

Oh hey I just got called a racist fuckwit on Facebook but then the comment was deleted just after I replied so I guess I'm not a racist any more? I don't know.
Context?

A friend of mine who's into food and has been living in Paris for the last few years posted a complaint about how the judges on Masterchef Australia (which is a wildly popular show here) can't pronounce French food words at all well. I made a jokey reply about how it was unreasonable to expect one of the judges, a Melbourne chef named George Calombaris who has become notorious for his mangling of the English language, to pronounce French words correctly when he can't even pronounce a lot of English words correctly. Which somebody took to be a racist attack on Mr. Calombaris, who is of Greek heritage. I'll quote the posts for you so you can see for yourself my appalling bigotry:

Quote from: My friend
dear masterchef. Please learn how to say French words right. What the fuck is a "gay-too Op-rah". Thanks

Quote from: Me
Come on now, you can't expect Masterchef George to be accurate in his French pronunciation when he hasn't even got a handle on English pronunciation yet.

Quote from: My friend's friend who I've never met nor ever spoken to
Wow Harry, you're a totally racist fuckwit

But then the person in question deleted her post about five minutes later (only a few moments after I replied), so who knows what's going on in her head.
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2010, 08:03 by Inlander »

Jimmy the Squid

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • Feminist Killjoy
« Reply #3106 on: 03 Jul 2010, 08:04 »

I was looking on your facebook to find the offensive post but I was unable to locate it. I'm glad that you posted it here. Maybe your friend's friend should stop being such a precious little cunt.
Once I got drunk and threw up in the vegetable drawer of an old disused fridge while dressed as a cat

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3107 on: 03 Jul 2010, 08:19 »

As someone who is of Cuntish heritage I must say that I am very offended by that

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #3108 on: 03 Jul 2010, 08:31 »

I honestly don't see how that's racist, so maybe that girl has a case of the stupid.

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY STUPID PEOPLE WITH MY COMMENTS, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME RACIST.

(Just kidding! I DO mean to offend stupid people! Lolz.)
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3109 on: 03 Jul 2010, 12:36 »

I broke my computer today by doing some routine maintenance. Goddammit.

P.S. If anyone is good with Linux you should totally help me out or something. Yeah.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

smack that isaiah

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Tell me again what a monster is
    • Igor and the Whale
« Reply #3110 on: 03 Jul 2010, 13:44 »

I'm pretty good with linux.  I can try to help you.  What distro is giving you a problem?  What's the problem?
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2010, 13:46 by smack that isaiah »
Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #3111 on: 03 Jul 2010, 15:04 »

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY STUPID PEOPLE WITH MY COMMENTS, PLEASE DON'T CALL ME RACIST.

(Just kidding! I DO mean to offend stupid people! Lolz.)

OMG UR SO RITE OMG I HATE DUM PPL 2!!!!!!!!!! herpalerp derp derp

My gig last night was cool. And this time I actually ate dinner there like I'm supposed to. Got paid what the restaurant normally pays, got good tips, got awesome participation from the audience since my roomie and our friends were there to break the ice for me. It was a quality experience. I even had an old friend of mine join me. We didn't play amazingly well together, but when we couldn't think of shit we both knew, I broke off and had him write down some ideas while I played solo stuff I'd already planned on performing. It went very well. My singing was super fucking accurate last night too, which is something of a rarity lately.

Yesterday was probably the only good day I've had all month.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3112 on: 03 Jul 2010, 15:25 »

Today we took Polly to a local Fete and novelty dog show.  She was not placed in anything until the last class - "best older handler" - which I won for her.  This qualified her to go into the supreme champion class (1st winners of previous classes only), in which the judges acknowledged that although she had no specific virtues which might have won more limited classes like: "bright eyes", "best condition", "rescue dog", "heinz 57", "6 legs", her sheer innate classiness justified giving her overall fourth place.
« Last Edit: 03 Jul 2010, 15:38 by pwhodges »
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #3113 on: 03 Jul 2010, 15:35 »

Julie and I played chess tonight.  I won but it was touch and go at a couple of points in the game.
Francisco

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
  • i forgot why i made that picture
« Reply #3114 on: 03 Jul 2010, 17:03 »

My sleep schedule is fucked. I went to bed at 5:30 and woke up at 4 this afternoon. This ruins all possibilities of motivation.

allison

• Bling blang blong blung
  • i really want a mustache
« Reply #3115 on: 03 Jul 2010, 22:16 »

Why do people think trendy clubs are fun and/or cool. It is mostly expensive, loud, sweaty and gross. Why does my friend think it will show off how super urban he is if he takes people to the big tacky clubs.

Why does no one believe that the cool places are not ones where you have to scream at one another instead of talking and you don't have to avoid creepy dudes who want to touch you inappropriately

Clubbing sucks, real life friends! It does I swear!
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

tania

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • famed sex columnist
« Reply #3116 on: 03 Jul 2010, 22:33 »

life is shit. goodnight internet
Not to sound mysoginist, but I hate women.

HiFranc

• Cthulhu f'tagn
  • On a night out, October 2013
    • My LiveJournal page
« Reply #3117 on: 03 Jul 2010, 22:37 »

Why do people think trendy clubs are fun and/or cool. It is mostly expensive, loud, sweaty and gross. Why does my friend think it will show off how super urban he is if he takes people to the big tacky clubs.

[...]

Clubbing sucks, real life friends! It does I swear!

It all depends why you are going out?

If someone is going out to dance, most people find it comforting to go to somewhere large so they blend in with the crowd.  If someone is going find someone else, they figure the more people there are the more chances there are.  If someone is going out to get drunk, then a popular place is good because most silly things they may do are not noticed in the crowd.  it's only those that go out solely to actually chat/catch up with their friends who pick somewhere quiet.

life is shit. goodnight internet

What's happened?
Francisco

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #3118 on: 04 Jul 2010, 08:18 »

you don't have to avoid creepy dudes who want to touch you inappropriately

So I'm not welcome to hang out with you now?  :mrgreen:

Gemmwah

• fffffffffffffffffff
« Reply #3119 on: 04 Jul 2010, 08:35 »

thanks everybody. sorry i didn't say so sooner but i got really bad food poisoning friday night and have been pretty much vomiting ever since.
oh good god 4lko jaeger bomb. Holy goood god what have I done.
 :psyduck: psyduck is the most appropriate right now. FUUUUKC

Slick

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • I am become biscuit
« Reply #3120 on: 04 Jul 2010, 09:41 »

Man I like to entertain people! I love to cook food and feed people my delicious food.
I need more people to do this for.
I will have to invite my work friends and friends-from-home-who-live-here over and make some burgers for them.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3121 on: 04 Jul 2010, 11:10 »

blah blah angry liberal atheist teenager living with conservative christian parents blah blah

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3122 on: 04 Jul 2010, 11:23 »

Will Smith feels your pain.

Gem, I am super really sorry about your cat and your food poisoning. That is horrible. Internet hugs and cookies(sans food poisoning) for you. I'm really sorry.

Guys, I think my sunburn is infected! Yay. Ugh. Its so gross looking and painful. And today I get to sweat my ass off in a nonair-conditioned house, while packing up a bunch of stuff and helping my boyfriend's dad move. And I am sickly. Yay. And right now it is just me and my boyfriend's sister, and her 1 year old, and the sister is just staying in her room and leaving the one year old in the livingroom, and I am both trying to watch this kid, and pack, and it is getting frustrating because the sister just keeps telling the baby to be quiet whenever it starts crying and man that baby is probably crying because she is bored and hungry and you are ignoring her. So yeah, fun!
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

allison

• i really want a mustache
« Reply #3123 on: 04 Jul 2010, 12:01 »

I made cupcakes (to celebrate a belated Canada day!) and I am going to a big ol' family barbecue today and I will see people I do not normally see and eeeee time for shower and painting nails!
[00:30] KharBevNor: Crawling undead terrorcocks

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7
« Reply #3124 on: 05 Jul 2010, 00:07 »

Gem, I am super really sorry about your cat and your food poisoning. That is horrible. Internet hugs and cookies(sans food poisoning) for you. I'm really sorry.

Guys, I think my sunburn is infected! Yay. Ugh. Its so gross looking and painful. And today I get to sweat my ass off in a nonair-conditioned house, while packing up a bunch of stuff and helping my boyfriend's dad move. And I am sickly. Yay. And right now it is just me and my boyfriend's sister, and her 1 year old, and the sister is just staying in her room and leaving the one year old in the livingroom, and I am both trying to watch this kid, and pack, and it is getting frustrating because the sister just keeps telling the baby to be quiet whenever it starts crying and man that baby is probably crying because she is bored and hungry and you are ignoring her. So yeah, fun!
:x
And if it somehow gets infected go to the doctor instead of trying to tough it out

Zingoleb

« Reply #3125 on: 05 Jul 2010, 07:52 »

Gemm, I am so sorry...that is the suckiest thing

I, uh, I went to a festival! I kind of want to post another GIANT WALL OF TEXT for people to ignore but instead I'll summarize as best as possible.

First day was cool and all, I just wandered around and then at like midnight I saw this girl with adorable dreads (because unlike a lot of people here I LOVE dreads on girls), and we started talking and within like five sentences we had divulged that A) she's a lesbian, B) her girlfriend is transgendered, and C) so am I! We ended up talking for like ten hours straight, and I ended up wearing her clothes for the rest of the festival. I met her girlfriend, as well, and they are  both adorable and I'm in love with them both and they feel the same about me and I'm like the happiest I have ever been in my life. She even bought me a skirt! And gave me a silk shirt! And painted my nails and braided my hair and made me feel like a girl for the first time in my life. And I sort of kind of told my father about it all and he seemed kind of uncomfortable so I'll let that all sink in before I push on it to explain what's going on but fuck! I'm so damn excited and happy and wheeee!

And there were so many bands! I saw Rusted Root! And I went through Dragon Run which is basically a rave in the woods and came out with a ton of glowsticks I braided through my hair and went around hugging people and just having fun. It was awesome and this is two weeks into what is shaping up to be the BEST SUMMER OF MY LIFE.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3126 on: 05 Jul 2010, 11:29 »

:x
And if it somehow gets infected go to the doctor instead of trying to tough it out

Yeah see the hard part of that was trying to convince my boyfriend that it was no longer a really bad sunburn and now actually an infected sunburn. Yesterday morning, I was telling him about it, and his response was "Have you been keeping aloe on it????" Well, no because its pretty much an open wound at this point, and I'd think aloe would be counter productive. And the last night, I started complaining about it in the shower, and his response was "Well, maybe finally you'll put a tea bag on it." It was at that point I broke down in tears and told him he was disregarding everything I say about it, and the fact that it has red streaks in it and is oozing yellow pus puts it as an infection and not a sunburn. So, I guess the tears finally told him it was serious, so he wanted to take me to the ER last night, but all I wanted to do was sleep, and now we are supposed to go back over to his dad's and help, but also go to urgent care, but it is 1:30, and we are supposed to get to his dad's by 5:00, but the best urgent care* place is an hour away, plus we will have a two hour wait, and then who knows how long it will take beyond that. So now I feel guilty and bad.

*I live in St. Louis, the closest urgent care place is uh.....horrible. The service is nonexistent to unfriendly/unhelpful. So uh, yeah. I'd be waiting for 10 hours.
little bitty bird, with the flaxen hair, can i help you with the weight of the cross you bear?

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3127 on: 05 Jul 2010, 11:57 »

While I was air guitaring with my friend, my switchblade knife came open in my pocket (without even being so courteous as to inform me!), poked out of my jeans, and as my right hand came down on a Townshend-esque windmill, I sliced it open.

It wasn't even a bad cut it was just insulting, I broke my Jaguar's nut not 5 minutes earlier and I couldn't even jobsearch in meat-life yesterday because everything was goddamn closed.

I did wind up having dinner at a friend's house in San Ramon, which was lovely. We had chicken and corn and watermelon and his dad and I had some whisky and talked about guns and guitars and music.

After that we came back to Livermore and went to a party where approximately 50% of the people were ultra pretentious vegans (I don't care if you're vegan just don't try to tell me I'm a piece of shit for eating animal muscles!) and another 25% were just snobs in every way. The remaining 25% were a mix of lovely people and so I decided to chill with that little group. We spent the evening being polite to each other and enjoying each other's company, and then we walked up the hill to see the fireworks. The show sucked to me, but then again it's hard to top an Albanian New Year celebration when it comes to explosive displays.

After my lady got off work I left the party and went over to her place to visit her. We got drunk and watched 'Closer' with Jude Law and Natalie Portman. Single most depressing film I've ever seen, and it drew a few disturbing parallels with my own life that made it all the more potent. But hey whatever I got to see a stripper version of Natalie Portman so it was all good. We then proceeded to pass out.

Now my mom's not talking to me because I don't believe in fist-pumping celebrations of America's Complete Superiority Over Other Nations, and instead choose to commemorate the people who were murdered in the name of Manifest Destiny. 'Cause my mom thinks patriotism means telling other nations to suck your fatty American cock.

Liz

• Older than Moses
  • Nuclear Bomb Tits
    • Last.fm
« Reply #3128 on: 05 Jul 2010, 12:13 »

i am currently working at my store`s new kiosk in the mall. So basically I am about to commit murder out of pure boredom. HELP.
Quote from: John
Liz is touching me.
Quote from: Bryan
Fuck you, I want him so bad.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3129 on: 05 Jul 2010, 12:28 »

ITT Elvis Costello is the new Achewood

Barmymoo

• Mentat
« Reply #3130 on: 05 Jul 2010, 13:17 »

ITT we totally ignore Tommy's desperate attempt to start a new thang.
There's this really handy "other thing" I'm going to write as a footnote to my abstract that I can probably explore these issues in. I think I'll call it my "dissertation."

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7
« Reply #3131 on: 05 Jul 2010, 13:22 »

Emaline- you should try to get it checked as as soon as you can because it sucks and its possible to get blood poisoning which could really ruin your day.

snalin

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • You may Baste me
« Reply #3132 on: 05 Jul 2010, 13:31 »

And your life. As in killing you.

So get it checked.
I am a cowboy / on a steel horse I ride
I am wanted / Dead or alive

pwhodges

• Admin emeritus
  • Awakened
  • I'll only say this once...
    • My home page
« Reply #3133 on: 05 Jul 2010, 13:54 »

Sod video clips.  You can't read them at your own speed, so they're a waste of time.
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important."  (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?"  (from: The Eccentric Family )

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3134 on: 05 Jul 2010, 14:36 »

Dear I fucking hate the entire world thread,

Today I finally figured out that my parents do not give even the smallest fuck about me, my life, or my future.

I have six (6) fucking days until I'm supposed to begin attending classes and I haven't heard a goddamn word back from my mother on the subject of filling out financial aid applications and paperwork. She promised me that this weekend she'd get it done, but today is now Monday. Interesting, however, that I'm seeing on her Facebook that she spent the weekend in Shkodėr buying masks from the factory that makes all the masks that are sold at Carnival in Venice.

Some people's fucking priorities. She gets to go off on trips with her pals to go buy a bunch of pretty masks, I sit here in tears because of her fucking lazy ass not taking the thirty mother fucking minutes it takes to fill that financial aid shit out.

My father has failed to give as much as moral support (and has flat out refused to help me financially) and has instead decided to tell me that I shouldn't try to get into a 4-year institution and should instead try to get into community college. He said I'd never get into Art Institute. I got into Art Institute on a GED and two essays I wrote while I was stoned and drunk out of my fucking mind, and they didn't even bother reading both of them before they accepted me, so he can suck my fatty goddamn cock.

On top of this, I still can't find work, live music gigs are few and far between and they don't pay anywhere near enough, I have two dollars to my name, I'm down to one gig-worthy guitar, I've lost 15lbs in the last month because I literally cannot afford food, and I haven't been able to do laundry since I fucking moved into this apartment over two motherfucking months ago because I can't afford god damned laundry detergent.

TL;DR my parents fucking suck cocks, and I wish I were goddamn dead because that would sure as fuck beat the life I am barely living.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3135 on: 05 Jul 2010, 14:38 »

The one thing I ever fucking do right, and even that fails. Seriously. I fucking hate my life.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3136 on: 05 Jul 2010, 14:39 »

And you guys wonder why I'm so pleasure-centered

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #3137 on: 05 Jul 2010, 14:50 »

Dude, you are the one that needs the financial aid more than her, you are the one who wants into art school, you are the one who has to do it. At a certain point, every parent lets their children loose upon this world. Why dont you fill the papers in yourself, and just ask her for those few things you absolutely need her for. Show some initiative, instead of waiting for the world to be nice to you.

Welcome to beeing not-a-kid anymore btw.
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3138 on: 05 Jul 2010, 14:54 »

I have never asked for anything more from my parents than absolute bare necessities, and that is exactly what I did. And this is the result. I resorted to saying "Just fax your income info to the school" and she hasn't even fucking done that. Takes a 5 minute phone call to her tax attorney, a number she's even been too goddamn lazy to email me, a name she's been too goddamn lazy to tell me.

Fuck my parents, I'm fucking done with them.

Jace

• Older than Moses
  • Dealing with it.
« Reply #3139 on: 05 Jul 2010, 21:55 »

Dude, you are the one that needs the financial aid more than her, you are the one who wants into art school, you are the one who has to do it. At a certain point, every parent lets their children loose upon this world. Why dont you fill the papers in yourself, and just ask her for those few things you absolutely need her for. Show some initiative, instead of waiting for the world to be nice to you.

If it is anything like when I filled out financial aid, they have a lot of information to fill out, namely, social security numbers, 4-6 pages of tax information, 4ish pages of if they abused you, etc.

Welcome to beeing not-a-kid anymore btw.
That doesn't work for college until you're 25 in America. I'm not kidding either, unless you were emancipated, the government still looks at your parent's finances until you are 25.
Rizzla: Man... I'm only interested in girls who've had penises.
Rizzla: Fuck
Rizzla: I mean girls who have penises.

Alex C

• comeback tour!
« Reply #3140 on: 05 Jul 2010, 22:03 »

Yeah, I have a friend whose father wouldn't file stuff because he was evading taxes already. He was a creep and went to prison eventually, but it wasn't exactly a huge comfort to her.
the ship has Dr. Pepper but not Mr. Pibb; it's an absolute goddamned travesty

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3141 on: 05 Jul 2010, 23:43 »

Emaline- you should try to get it checked as as soon as you can because it sucks and its possible to get blood poisoning which could really ruin your day.

I did. As soon as I posted that, we searched for a closer urgent care center, and went and stayed for a whole 3 hours and finally got some meds. Plus, I am going to call my doctor tomorrow to see what he says.

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3142 on: 05 Jul 2010, 23:53 »

Guys, I understand that Patrick might be somewhat of an idiot sometimes but seriously, lay off the dude. He's obviously having a rough time and doesn't need to be put down on the internet.
Maybe if I knew him better I would join in on your putting down and whatnot but it just seems completely unnecessary.

Okay, nothing else. My life is boring, I played frisbee in a park today.

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3143 on: 05 Jul 2010, 23:56 »

but it's tradition
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

JD

• coprophage
  • The Phallussar
« Reply #3144 on: 05 Jul 2010, 23:58 »

tradition for tradition's sake is silly
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Hey JD, I really like your penis, man.

Mein Tumblr

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #3145 on: 06 Jul 2010, 00:00 »

well, it is also hilarious
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!

J-cob9000

• 1-800-SCABIES
« Reply #3146 on: 06 Jul 2010, 00:11 »

Oh, well then, by all means, continue.

StaedlerMars

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • hallelujah!
    • a WebSite
« Reply #3147 on: 06 Jul 2010, 00:19 »

Patrick I know it might sound like absurd advice, but there's plenty of Uni's in Europe that are essentially free or a lot cheaper than American ones, and of pretty good quality. If you can't afford something in the US, and your determined on going to Uni, it's always something worth looking at.

Plus what better way to break from your parents than moving to another continent?
Expect lots of screaming, perversely fast computer drums and guitars tuned to FUCK

Quote from: Michael McDonald
Dear God, I hope it's smooth.

Emaline

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Drink, Drank, DRUNK
« Reply #3148 on: 06 Jul 2010, 00:28 »

Here's some Fasfa/finacial aid advice:

My mom wouldn't fill out any of that shit until I actually sat with her and did it. So uh... maybe do that.

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
« Reply #3149 on: 06 Jul 2010, 00:42 »

Plus what better way to break from your parents than moving to another continent?

Funny you should mention that
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 81   Go Up