Dr. Bunnigus/Reverend - Schlock Mercentary
- 1 (1.1%)
Haley Starshine/Elan - OOTS
- 13 (14.4%)
Something I've obviously overlooked
- 33 (36.7%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: WCT 22-26 March  (Read 89929 times)

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
Re: WCT 22-26 March
« Reply #150 on: 25 Mar 2010, 01:20 »

Jeph can draw out the story to tease us, while remaining utterly realistic, if Marigirl passes out before she says anything to Angus.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Shteevie

• Plantmonster
« Reply #151 on: 25 Mar 2010, 01:34 »

So, was that someone yelling "FUCK!" or the sound of very loud fucking?

I think it's intended to be the former [but who?], but I like to remain hopeful whenever possible.

tomart

• Curry sauce
  • tactile telemetry nexus
« Reply #152 on: 25 Mar 2010, 01:38 »

I can just see where she THINKS she has a chance. This is probably the only guy in the history of her entire life who has ever told her she was even remotely pretty. He "noticed her" in college. He liked her enough for the two of them to become roommates.
I really like Marigold (yeah, I'm shy with the opposite sex, too) and am rooting for her to finally have some romance. Faye did the right and decent thing by leaving Mari to take her best shot. I don't see Faye as all that interested in Angus, he's always been a joke to her.

So someone tell me who shouted "Fuck" downstairs from Hanners? Was it Dora, sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong? I don't think it was Faye, she's cool with the situation, and Marten doesn't mess with anyone.
(BTW, that's Mary Worth's raison d'etre - if she isn't interfering in other peoples' lives, she doesn't exist. See the comics curmudgeon http://joshreads.com/?cat=8 for daily evisceration of such worthless comics.)
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 02:44 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

Dliessmgg

• Scrabble hacker
  • Here's looking at you, kid.
« Reply #153 on: 25 Mar 2010, 01:43 »

So someone tell me who shouted "Fuck" downstairs from Hanners?
Faye, realizing what she just did.
Quote from: KharBevNor
Please keep your opinions in your opinion-hole.
twittr // bloggr // tumblr

tomart

• Curry sauce
« Reply #154 on: 25 Mar 2010, 02:02 »

She knows what she just did. She was there, she did it, and for the right reasons. She doesn't want Angus.

So I don't see that making sense. Unless I'm wrong about her not wanting Angus. But if she does, why did she just walk away and leave him to her rival?

Oh, just let them do it, already.  (Recalls saying the exact same thing about Marten and Faye, about twenty times, about two years ago.)  I want these fragile, fictional people to be happy!

"So wait, you left Angus, who's DRUNK, and Marigold, who's ALSO DRUNK, and wants to JUMP HIS BONES, BY THEMSELVES?"
Uh, YEAH, Dora, they live together! I should have stayed and lectured them like you seem to be doing?? Really, WTF???
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 03:04 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

Delirium

• FIGHT YOU
  • WE CLEANSE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #155 on: 25 Mar 2010, 02:39 »

in other news, Hanners appears to stick her tongue out slightly when concentrating. this is a habit I find perplexing when i see it.

JackFaerie

• Furry furrier
« Reply #156 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:03 »

She knows what she just did. She was there, she did it, and for the right reasons. She doesn't want Angus.

So I don't see that making sense. Unless I'm wrong about her not wanting Angus. But if she does, why did she just walk away and leave him to her rival?

Oh, just let them do it, already.  (Recalls saying the exact same thing about Marten and Faye, about twenty times, about two years ago.)  I want these fragile, fictional people to be happy!

"So wait, you left Angus, who's DRUNK, and Marigold, who's ALSO DRUNK, and wants to JUMP HIS BONES, BY THEMSELVES?"
Uh, YEAH, Dora, they live together! I should have stayed and lectured them like you seem to be doing?? Really, WTF???

I would have agreed with you before today's comic, but it casts the situation in a different light.

Faye didn't leave because she wanted to let Marigold have a chance with Angus.  According to her own recap, she left because she felt Marigold's admission made things awkward and she just felt uncomfortable being there.  Being drunk, she didn't think it through more than "uh this is weird, I'm going to go."

Dora brought it to her attention that walking away equaled "leaving Angus to her rival" or "letting Marigold take her chance at Angus," however you want to put it.  Faye had apparently not realized this before, and her realization is what prompted the "FUCK!"

Whether her reaction is because she fancies Angus herself or because she just thinks it will lead to a bad situation for Marigold remains to be seen.  ("Fancies Angus" seems more likely atm.)
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 04:04 by JackFaerie »

Manix

• Balloon animal serial killer
« Reply #157 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:12 »

I actually think that Marigold is rushing herself a bit. She only just started having a life and relationship outside of her computer screen. I think that she should concentrate more on making friends right now, than in romance with someone who only sees her as his friend and roommate.

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
  • Faydora and Fayven, its so hard to choose!
« Reply #158 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:23 »

Faye's words may be accurate, "FUCKK" is EXACTLY whats going on.

Honestly Mari is far more stable than Faye. Better her than miss bat shit crazy
Help bring back the dragons!

dwag3

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #159 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:23 »

Yay worry hat!

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #160 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:25 »

Like anyone is ever ready for their first foray into romance.  Unforfortunately, Marigold is starting later than most, and may feel that she has some ground to catch up.

Personally, I'd have left in a similar situation - that level of awkward is too much for me, I need to level up a few times.  

And yesterday's poll results

Other realizations that may seemingly sober you up right quick

That goes where?  14 (17.7%)
Excuse me sir.  Allow me to present you with the invoice.  7 (8.9%)
Yes, officers.  28 (35.4%)
What do you mean you're my sister?  30 (38%)

Total Voters: 79

Apparently, a lot of you are fearing a Luke/Leia moment - and well you should.  But if you're Leia, at least you can have Han afters.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #161 on: 25 Mar 2010, 04:31 »

today's poll brought to you by the Worry Hat tm[/sup].
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #162 on: 25 Mar 2010, 05:38 »

'Course, Hanners may just be worried about stacking the cards at some presice pressice exact angle so as to be perfectly semetricle symetrical even. Faye fixed that for her.

And for those who feel I stomped on their toes about romance, my apologies. My feet have always been too wide for my own good, not to mention others', and I sometimes follow suit metaphorically. But I do find what Jeph's doing interesting, and, to me, it's evolved just like the art, which has come a long way, to be sure.
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 05:45 by raoullefere »
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

jwhouk

• Awakened
  • The Valley of the Sun
« Reply #163 on: 25 Mar 2010, 06:28 »

I think Faye will try to get advice on the situation from her two best friends.

Midnight Hobo and Jack Daniels?

Jeph can draw out the story to tease us, while remaining utterly realistic, if Marigirl passes out before she says anything to Angus.
And this would be option #5. Which, of course, is exactly what will happen.

Why? Because of the Law of Webcomic Humor.

So, was that someone yelling "FUCK!" or the sound of very loud fucking?

I think it's intended to be the former [but who?], but I like to remain hopeful whenever possible.

For those of you just tuning in: Marten and Faye, when they moved into their (not-so-new now) apartment, were warned about the "lady (upstairs) vacuums at odd hours sometimes."

That lady, as it turned out, was Hannelore. She lives pretty much directly above Marty and Faye (and, of course, now Dora).

Thus, that was Faye's loud screech that upset Hanners as she was building a house of cards.

<Posts consolidated for your protection>
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 06:49 by jwhouk »
"Character is what you are in the Dark." - D.L. Moody
There is no joke that can be made online without someone being offended by it.
Life's too short to be ashamed of how you were born.
Just another Joe like 46

Wiregeek

• Curry sauce
  • Yes I am. No I'm not.
« Reply #164 on: 25 Mar 2010, 07:17 »

FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE A CLIFFHANGER I CAN FUCKING SMELL IT I HATE YOU ALL.

</yelling bird>
When you're a kid, they tell you it's all "grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better!

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #165 on: 25 Mar 2010, 07:26 »

So?  May result in some interesting discussion - or people could be completly obsessive like when Faye kissed Sven.  Just makes me glad the bandwidth police don't come knocking too often.

Caleb

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Dewey Decimal Vessel.
    • Blog
« Reply #166 on: 25 Mar 2010, 09:10 »

Why does Marten drinking that soda while being so engrossed in the conversation amuse me so much?

It just does.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #167 on: 25 Mar 2010, 09:38 »

Today's comic brought to you by the visceral horror of Progressive Auto Insurance. 

raoullefere

• Duck attack survivor
  • Rock 'n Roll is cool, Daddy, and you know it!
« Reply #168 on: 25 Mar 2010, 09:39 »

Why does Marten drinking that soda while being so engrossed in the conversation amuse me so much?
I see what you mean. "Dora's right! Faye's love life is in crisis! Mmmm, soda! Sooo delicious!"
GOM (Grumpy Old Men): Complaining about attire, trespassing, loud music, and general cheerfulness since before you were born, Missy.

Heliphyneau

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
  • Mommy, why is a naked clown crying on our lawn?
« Reply #169 on: 25 Mar 2010, 10:07 »

LMAO @that pic, Tuitsuro!

Well, it seems I gave Faye too much credit for personal growth by thinking she had considered Marigold's feelings.  Oh well.  And it took me a moment to figure out who was yelling "FFFUCK!" (which is the new "AUGH!") since I couldn't remember where the other apartments were in relation to Hanners', but once I thought about it, it being Faye made the most sense.  Plus, with jwhouk's recap of Marten and Faye's move-in way back, it pretty much has to be Faye yelling it.  So drunk Faye is impulsive and dumb (as previously established) but not maudlin.  Got it.  Funny how what she just did is essentially the opposite of what she did, drunk, with Sven.  Yay progress?

I can already picture tomorrow's comic in my head.  Oh, it won't happen the way I think it will (it never does!), but it would involve Angus waking up, smiling, turning to the lady in bed with him, being shocked to see that it's Marigold instead of Faye, and meanwhile in the last panels, a bleary-eyed Hannelore is stacking cards in the morning light . . . until a giant "FFFUCK!" from next door (or above?) knocks them down again.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Actually, I would posit that purple elephants do not contribute to the ruination of everything forever in any way.

DarcOfTheShadows

• Not quite a lurker
  • Blood and thunder!
« Reply #170 on: 25 Mar 2010, 10:36 »

Tomorrow's comic will be Pintsize and Winslow.

Border Reiver

• Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #171 on: 25 Mar 2010, 11:02 »

Talking to Momo

Shteevie

• Plantmonster
« Reply #172 on: 25 Mar 2010, 11:20 »

I guess I feel like I shouldn't need a schematic of the building to know where everyone lives in order to enjoy the comic.

If that is Faye yelling 'Fuck!", I still have a lot of questions. Does Faye reciprocate Angus's feelings? [if not before, is this her admitting to do so now?] Is she upset because she left so that her friend Marigold could have some drunken alone-time with a boy she's not all that interested in, but now realizes that he's sure to refuse Marigold's advances and therefore, Faye herself is a party to Marigold's embarrassment and shame at being denied?

I mean, for all we know, Faye goes running back to M+A's apartment, catches them mid-coitus, and joins in. [Ok, so it's a pretty safe bet that won't happen, as it would more bewbs than Jeph has ever put in a comic before, but still].

Maybe the point of the strip in question was to ask the reader to try & figure out what the 'Fuck!' is actually about. Maybe Marten stubbed his toe.

tomart

• Curry sauce
« Reply #173 on: 25 Mar 2010, 11:54 »

Jeph can draw out the story to tease us, while remaining utterly realistic...
Which, of course, is exactly what will happen.
Why? Because of the Law of Webcomic Humor.
(Yeah, like Mari talking with Momo, we'd see how badly it went.)

And that Law is what I wasn't taking into account; the DRAMAtic words out of Dora's mouth weren't her offended/interfering feelings, they're Summing Up The Drama! that Jeph will leave hanging til Monday...

Well, it seems I gave Faye too much credit for personal growth by thinking she had considered Marigold's feelings.  Oh well.  And it took me a moment to figure out who was yelling "FFFUCK!" (which is the new "AUGH!")... but once I thought about it, it being Faye made the most sense...  So drunk Faye is impulsive and dumb (as previously established) but not maudlin.  Got it.  Funny how what she just did is essentially the opposite of what she did, drunk, with Sven.  Yay progress?

I can already picture tomorrow's comic in my head.  Oh, it won't happen the way I think it will (it never does!), but it would involve Angus waking up, smiling, turning to the lady in bed with him, being shocked to see that it's Marigold instead of Faye...
Poor Marigold.

Honestly Mari is far more stable than Faye.
Yeah, as one of your advertisers states, "Geeks make the best lovers." Marigold would be loyal, grateful, generous to Angus, while Faye would give him grief and prickly problems. But guess which one The Law of Webcomic Humor compels him to choose...?
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 12:18 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

APolaris

• Plantmonster
« Reply #174 on: 25 Mar 2010, 12:29 »

QC is not an adventure comic, or a mystery solving comic, etc. And it's not like Jeph doesn't write non-romantic plotlines (mostly anything to do with Hanners, but also like Faye's backstory, Vespa Girl... uh... okay I can't think of anything else...)

Let's see...

- Every comic that existed as of when I found the site (i.e. all of the original 100 or so) and at least the next 100.
- The arcs involving Faye's sister.
- The brief karaoke wars run, which did admittedly lead to a romantic plot.
- The drunken sledding arcs, which admittedly contained minor references to romantic plots as a minor part of them.
- Every single strip involving Hannelore.
- Every strip involving both Hannelore and Marigold, particularly the earlier ones.
- Every strip involving Raven without the hobo boyfriend or makeout hobo.
- Every strip centered around Pintsize.
- The arc with Marten looking for a job in the first place.
- The buying a guitar arc.
- The plot involving the band.
- Jimbo's very existence.
- The arcs involving both Marten's mom and his dad.
- Marten meeting Dora's parents.
- Everything in which Sven discussed his music.
- Sven's intern.
- Everything in which a major character gets injured (remember the punching intern?).
- The rivalries at Coffee of Doom (i.e. Faye vs. Raven; Faye vs. Penelope; Pen's "philosophical" rants; "Two girls enter, one girl leaves," etc.)
- Faye and Penelope exercising.

That's off the top of my head.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #175 on: 25 Mar 2010, 12:29 »

Honestly Mari is far more stable than Faye.
Yeah, as one of your advertisers states, "Geeks make the best lovers." Marigold would be loyal, grateful, generous to Angus, while Faye would give him grief and prickly problems.

How do you two define stable?  She's got no job, no friends*, she lives off her parent's money, doesn't really care about her personal apperance, live(d) in a pig sty (which even a pig would have turn it's nose up at ) and she sits in her room all day playing World of Warcraft.  Not that I'm saying Faye is necessarily better, but at least Faye's making an effort to work through her problems.  Marigold wallows in self-pity and makes little effort to improve herself.  And for anyone who thinks that would change instantly if she were to get into a relationship - no, it wouldn't.  

Edit:  *Granted, until recently. 
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 12:41 by Tuitsuro »

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
  • Be excellent to each other, party on Dudes!
« Reply #176 on: 25 Mar 2010, 12:34 »

I guess I feel like I shouldn't need a schematic of the building to know where everyone lives in order to enjoy the comic.

Maybe the point of the strip in question was to ask the reader to try & figure out what the 'Fuck!' is actually about. Maybe Marten stubbed his toe.
I seriously doubt that, I thought it was pretty obvious that it was Faye yelling "FUCK!" A map of the apartment complex was not needed. Being that Dora asked Faye a question and the next step in a dialog would be her answer/reaction. Then again I suppose I am a story teller and understand that aspect of a story.

If that is Faye yelling 'Fuck!", I still have a lot of questions. Does Faye reciprocate Angus's feelings? [if not before, is this her admitting to do so now?] Is she upset because she left so that her friend Marigold could have some drunken alone-time with a boy she's not all that interested in, but now realizes that he's sure to refuse Marigold's advances and therefore, Faye herself is a party to Marigold's embarrassment and shame at being denied?
I agree I have a lot of questions about it too.  I quite fancy that she likes Angus, she is attracted to him and lately she seems to light up when he comes to the coffee shop, not untilke when Marty did/does. and I agree with the general consensus here, I have a feeling we will have to wait until next week to find out  :-P
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Exar_Kun

• Me Hawngry!
« Reply #177 on: 25 Mar 2010, 12:52 »

I'm just waiting for Hannelore to go over to Angus' place to talk to Marigold about some yaoi or some such. She'll find them sleeping together, a la Sven/Faye, she'll get freaked out, write them a friendly note and make them some pancakes.
Red Two: Look at the *size* of that thing!
Red Leader: Cut the chatter Red Two, accelerate to attack speed!

Mad Cat

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • Master of my domain, but not of my range.
« Reply #178 on: 25 Mar 2010, 13:14 »

What do you mean you're my sister?  30 (38%)

Apparently, a lot of you are fearing a Luke/Leia moment - and well you should.  But if you're Leia, at least you can have Han afters.
I know that would be the weirdest thing ever for me to realize... <_<      >_>       --_--

Also, Worry Hat, now with 42% less sound proofing!
The Quakers were masters of siege warfare.

RightSaidJames

• Not quite a lurker
    • RightSaidJames
« Reply #179 on: 25 Mar 2010, 13:25 »

LMAO @that pic, Tuitsuro!

Well, it seems I gave Faye too much credit for personal growth by thinking she had considered Marigold's feelings.  Oh well.  And it took me a moment to figure out who was yelling "FFFUCK!" (which is the new "AUGH!") since I couldn't remember where the other apartments were in relation to Hanners', but once I thought about it, it being Faye made the most sense.  Plus, with jwhouk's recap of Marten and Faye's move-in way back, it pretty much has to be Faye yelling it.  So drunk Faye is impulsive and dumb (as previously established) but not maudlin.  Got it.  Funny how what she just did is essentially the opposite of what she did, drunk, with Sven.  Yay progress?

I can already picture tomorrow's comic in my head.  Oh, it won't happen the way I think it will (it never does!), but it would involve Angus waking up, smiling, turning to the lady in bed with him, being shocked to see that it's Marigold instead of Faye, and meanwhile in the last panels, a bleary-eyed Hannelore is stacking cards in the morning light . . . until a giant "FFFUCK!" from next door (or above?) knocks them down again.

Is it ever stated that Marigold lives in the same building? It would make sense, since that would make it easier for Momo to visit Winslow, but it's not necessarily the case.

tomart

• Curry sauce
« Reply #180 on: 25 Mar 2010, 13:42 »

(Marigold)'s got no job, no friends (granted, until recently), she lives off her parent's money, doesn't really care about her personal apperance, live(d) in a pig sty (which even a pig would have turn it's nose up at * ) and she sits in her room all day playing World of Warcraft.

And...?  You sound like those are BAD things...!?

*Untenable. I know lots of pigs who would have happily wallowed in her room as it was. (Pigs are always turning their snouts up at things - it's like Hanners sticking her tongue out while concentrating.)

Angus knows all about her room and personal habits, it doesn't seem to affect their friendship. Hannelore overreacted a bit (again, one of The Laws of Comics Humor - exaggerate for effect.)  

And no, I got the impression that Angus and Marigold live in a completely different building.
(Thank you, celticgeek! Vindication in very next post! :) )
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 14:18 by tomart »
Irresponsible Adult GOM

celticgeek

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • Linux Geek
    • The Celtic Geek
« Reply #181 on: 25 Mar 2010, 13:45 »

They live down the block.

The chibi anthroPC
a 'dèanamh nan saighdean airson cinneadh MacLeòid
We Wear Woad When We Write Code
Ní féidir liom labhairt na Gaeilge.
Seachd reultan, agus seachd clachan, agus aon chraobh geal.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #182 on: 25 Mar 2010, 14:36 »

Funny how what she just did is essentially the opposite of what she did, drunk, with Sven.
Faye had been drinking before she tried the Sven Experiment, but she didn't have bubbles around her head and her speech patterns hadn't drifted into drawl like they do when she's drunk.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Penquin47

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #183 on: 25 Mar 2010, 15:58 »

Marigold has a job.  She works for her father as a webmaster.  This is not "living off your parents' money" but "employed in the family business", which is far more socially acceptable.  My brother works for my dad - he gets his nice shiny paycheck every week, which has income tax, social security, etc. taken out just like mine does except that mine comes from my school district, and Marigold mentioned that she pays taxes.  Dad also reserves the right to fire my brother if he screws around, messes up, and generally acts like an idiot.

Malsies

• Not quite a lurker
  • Eat You
« Reply #184 on: 25 Mar 2010, 17:22 »

In reply to Jeph's newspost for today, living in a house may be better for a lot of reasons, but it doesn't allow you to do this.

Sorflakne

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #185 on: 25 Mar 2010, 17:36 »

I did not see this coming, no sir.

I was more expecting Marigold walking in on Faye and Angus's first romantic encounter and basically dying immediately of a combination crushed hope and humiliation.
Crushed hope and humiliation?  More like catatonic in shock because of the epic awkwardness of it for an awkward (yet adorable :-P) girl.
If you want to see what God and Satan look like, look in the mirror.

yellowledbetter

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #186 on: 25 Mar 2010, 19:25 »

While I'm not a fan of 4chan, panel 4, while funny, would have had me rolling if it said "FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" instead.

Agreed.

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #187 on: 25 Mar 2010, 20:49 »

Marigold has a job.  She works for her father as a webmaster.  This is not "living off your parents' money" but "employed in the family business", which is far more socially acceptable.  My brother works for my dad - he gets his nice shiny paycheck every week, which has income tax, social security, etc. taken out just like mine does except that mine comes from my school district, and Marigold mentioned that she pays taxes.  Dad also reserves the right to fire my brother if he screws around, messes up, and generally acts like an idiot.

Your brother sounds like he does good work for equitable pay, and he's treated like any other employee.  Not nepotism.   Marigold's apparently making a living wage plus some by occasionally updating code on her father's website.  That means that either he's pulling in massive ad revenue (as in a very popular website) or he's paying his daughter far more than he'd pay any other webmaster.  That's nepotism.  

wargrafix

• Furry furrier
  • Faydora and Fayven, its so hard to choose!
« Reply #188 on: 25 Mar 2010, 20:54 »

Honestly, Faye left since she has stumbled into..The Awkward Zone.

She likes him, but didn't realized the power of alcohol. Must be all those dead brain cells in her noggin.
Help bring back the dragons!

Natasha

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #189 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:36 »

As cute as it would be if Angus liked Marigold, it's a pretty bad idea to date your roommate. Just sayin'.

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #190 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:37 »

BAM! and it happened! :-o

what dora and marten and now faye has speculated what would happen, happened!
cant wait until monday!
« Last Edit: 25 Mar 2010, 23:39 by LeeC »
You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it. - M. Gustave

Tuitsuro

• FIGHT YOU
« Reply #191 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:41 »

That horrid slut!  How dare he kiss Marigold! 

MIB4u

• Not quite a lurker
  • Someone else's avatar. Somewhere else. I love it.
    • My pictures
« Reply #192 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:42 »

heehee, I'm beginning to love cliffhangers... :mrgreen:
maybe not pretty, but: pictures!! yay...

Kazukagii

• Furry furrier
  • I seem to be lost
« Reply #193 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:43 »

Jeph really has a love for these wham strips huh? Though I honestly can't say I didn't see it coming, I saw it coming since Marigold was introduced as Angus's roommate.

Also I'll put money on Faye walking in right in the middle of this.
I had something witty to put down here but.....

LeeC

• Nearly grown up
« Reply #194 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:46 »

Jeph really has a love for these wham strips huh? Though I honestly can't say I didn't see it coming, I saw it coming since Marigold was introduced as Angus's roommate.

Also I'll put money on Faye walking in right in the middle of this.
nah she'll knock on the door and confess her love too, then Angus will be caught in a tenchi muyo episode.

Promethean Sky

• Plantmonster
« Reply #195 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:47 »

[insert deity here]DAMN YOU JEPH AND YOUR [insert deity here]DAMN CLIFHANGERS!!!
Well I thought it was funny.

daryljfontaine

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #196 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:48 »

FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE A CLIFFHANGER I CAN FUCKING SMELL IT I HATE YOU ALL.

</yelling bird>

FLAWLESS VICTORY.

Marigold's seven-beer-itch has now sobered up TWO people.

D
It takes a village to raise a child.  It takes a Viking to raze a village.

Shadic

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • Shadic's Website
« Reply #197 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:53 »

That horrid slut!  How dare he kiss Marigold!
I laughed, but somebody is going to have that reaction.  :|

I think a lot of us saw this (or a similar/smoochin') cliffhanger coming.

Well damn. This should be interesting. Also.. This makes this... three(?) times a female has kissed a guy, who was surprised at it?

helloandgoodbye

• I have a cloaca too. ;)
« Reply #198 on: 25 Mar 2010, 23:54 »

Omigod.  So much shit is going to go down.  After Sven cheating on Faye, it was all ladedahappyfluffyponynondramaness and now THIS.  It's delicious. :)

scarred

• Older than Moses
« Reply #199 on: 26 Mar 2010, 00:02 »

Questionable Content has turned into the best soap opera ever
tumblr | wordpress | last.fm

Quote from: De_El
nick is a dick so you don't have to be!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up