Fun Stuff > ENJOY

The Force is With Us! (Star Wars franchise general disucssion thread)

(1/13) > >>

BenRG:
Most existing Star Wars threads on this board are specific to a certain movie or show. I'm starting this thread to give us a place to discuss things like the broader direction of the franchise under its new management. The upcoming changes that are widely rumoured on the Internet and other general Star Wars stuff.

To start, has anyone else heard rumours of the 'Sequel Redo' with George Lucas at the helm? I'm a bit ambivalent at that because Lucas, whilst a great storyteller, is only a fair director and, unless someone is leaning over his shoulder and keeping him focussed, his projects do tend to wander a bit and get bogged down in long-winded expository monologues. One also has to wonder if Disney has the money for such a project right now.

Secondly, plese enjoy the following fan trailer for Episode IV.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=YooO_KNvrpU

JoeCovenant:
GOtta love the fan film battle inserts :)
Vader on fire is pretty groovy!

Thrillho:
Wonder whether Disney has the money?

Disney will own my underwear drawer before the end of the week. I think they'd be able to if they felt like it.

However I cannot imagine a more redunant idea than doing a remake of the Star Wars sequels :psyduck:

BenRG:

--- Quote from: Thrillho on 24 Aug 2020, 09:27 ---However I cannot imagine a more redunant idea than doing a remake of the Star Wars sequels :psyduck:
--- End quote ---

Apparently, Lucas's story for episodes 7-9 bear very little similarity to what J J Abrams and Rian Johnson gave us. Almost the only point of commonality is that Luke's current Padawan Learner is a powerful girl of uncertain heritage called 'Rey'.

Thrillho:

--- Quote from: BenRG on 25 Aug 2020, 00:18 ---
--- Quote from: Thrillho on 24 Aug 2020, 09:27 ---However I cannot imagine a more redunant idea than doing a remake of the Star Wars sequels :psyduck:
--- End quote ---

Apparently, Lucas's story for episodes 7-9 bear very little similarity to what J J Abrams and Rian Johnson gave us. Almost the only point of commonality is that Luke's current Padawan Learner is a powerful girl of uncertain heritage called 'Rey'.

--- End quote ---

Do we really need a Star Wars Kelvin timeline?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version