THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 05 May 2024, 18:21
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Heavy metal  (Read 50926 times)

Psychotism

I feel sad...
« Reply #150 on: 14 Mar 2006, 00:57 »

Yes... I must admit that at some point in my life (yes, early teens) I listened to such bands as slipknot, static-x and many of the bands that Sarge mentioned on the first page... No, I don't listen to them anymore... No, I probably don't listen to most of the kickass bands you listen to... I'll probably be checking them out asap. I'm always up for some new GOOD music... people don't seem to understand that I don't like their (c)rap, soft rock, or otherwise unpleasant sounds to my ears... There are some that I don't mind, but it just isn't my thing... Just like if I named any of my current favorite bands, I'd be flamed ALL to hell by the music police here for being "distasteful" in their minds.

On another note...

Kai on the subject of energy drinks wrote:
Oh, you get so unproductive on those things. It's like ADD in a can.

That is a hilarious sig, and I do agree... Especially considering I've got ADHD... and give me a couple of those and I pretty much can't control it... At all... I think I downed two cans of No Fear before my biology lecture and I was unable to sit still...

Iwan

Heavy metal
« Reply #151 on: 14 Mar 2006, 13:17 »

A metal topic? And nobody told me about this?!

Earlier I've my opinion about the current state of the metal scene in the fav albums thread I believe.

Anyways for those who didn't read it...

I like metal but I don't like the whole "OMFG-we-are-so-metal-the-rest-are-fake-cockscuckers"-attitude.
I swear to God, Satan, Buddha and Allah; if you read some of the comments on blabbermouth.net, you'd say some people gave up part of their brain to sign up.

Truth is i've been listening more to alternative then metal. It's just...the music is stuck, or so it seems to me. It's not new, it's not refreshing.
Some time ago, I've talked myself into rediscovering metal from the '90s since that is the golden age of metal. Metal was respected and bands were not afraid to try out ideas. Today, bands just fuck around with 7-strings

Music; Ancient Rites, Edge Of Sanity, Type O Negative, Metallica, Slayer. Opeth is really good too. Madball, Biohazard, Fear Factory, Misery Loves Co.
Thanks to this comic I checked out 'Oceanic' by Isis which is some of the most interesting stuff I've heard in a long time.

Actually, I've listened to Slipknot too. Problem is that going trough an entire album really tires you. On '3.0' they finally wrote some melodies but the first two albums... I work in a place where they print newspapers and Slipknot really sound like those presses.

Bastardous Bassist

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • brinkman propane smoker
Heavy metal
« Reply #152 on: 14 Mar 2006, 13:20 »

After seeing Slayer live, I will never respect them, ever.  They were just awful.  They were just plain sloppy, and there's no excuse for that, especially considering the difficulty level of their music.  If a concert pianist can go on tour with an orchestra and not miss any notes the entire time, then Slayer should at least be able to play their music correctly live.  I have no problem with people listening to Slayer.  Their albums are perfectly acceptable, but their show was godawful.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Heavy metal
« Reply #153 on: 14 Mar 2006, 13:58 »

"WOAH JEEZ WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH MY HANDS SLOPPY IMPROV SOLO"

I really do not like Kerry King very much.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Cerulaetas

Heavy metal
« Reply #154 on: 14 Mar 2006, 14:38 »

Quote from: Iwan

Music; Ancient Rites, Edge Of Sanity, Type O Negative, Metallica, Slayer. Opeth is really good too. Madball, Biohazard, Fear Factory, Misery Loves Co.
Thanks to this comic I checked out 'Oceanic' by Isis which is some of the most interesting stuff I've heard in a long time.

Check out Therion, The Old Dead Tree, The Kovenant, Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody, Finntroll, Divercia, Epica, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Beholder, Widow, Throes of Dawn, Eventide, Evergrey, Sentenced, Samael, and Avantasia.  It's a pretty good mix of stuff, with some really unique bands (Therion), some very talented (read: they can move like hell!) bands (Sonata Arctica, Rhapsody), and all of it is good stuff.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
Heavy metal
« Reply #155 on: 14 Mar 2006, 15:21 »

And Agalloch.

Actually, everybody check out Agalloch. Because they are really quite unbelievably good.

Also, muchos respectos for hitting up the old ANCIENT FUCKING RITES. Skyclad may be my favourite band of all time, but damn it if Dim Carcosa isn't the best album I've ever heard. Period. And 'And the Hordes Stood as One' is probably one of the best live albums ever. I cannot wait for their new album. I need my fix of pan-european romanticist progressive extreme metal, dammit.

Oh, and a query/clarification to the above post...you mean the new Samael material, right? The wierd, oriental/industrial/rap/space metal stuff?

Good stuff, actually. Many fans of their old stuff (ie, me) hate it though.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Cerulaetas

Heavy metal
« Reply #156 on: 14 Mar 2006, 18:47 »

Yeah, their new album, Reign of Light.  It's the only one I have or have heard anything off, but it's pretty good.

However, I think that The Kovenant - SETI fits into the same genre and is a much better album for that, for me at least.  Reign of Light felt like it had a more minimalist feel to the music, and a few of the songs were a bit disappointing/cheesy (what were they thinking with As The Sun?).  There's also simply much more, and more varied, material on SETI.  14 tracks, with a minimum length of around 5 minutes on each track... you get a good hour and twenty minutes of music off of it, from slower songs like Industrial Twilight to the more upbeat and faster (and in my opinion, better) tracks like Hollow Earth.  The sound is also much more full, with multiple guitarists, musical programming (Lex Icon AKA Nagash does the programming for the music), choir usage on a few songs, and the drumming of Von Blomberg AKA Hellhammer.

Overall, this is pretty much the most listened-to CD in my whole collection (which, admittedly is rather small, but includes all the Nightwish albums, all the Therion albums from Vovin on, some Blind Guardian, Epica, Children of Bodom, etc., so it's beating out some pretty tough competition)

I'm no music reviewer, but hopefully that gave you a good bit of information.  If you want to know anything else, drop me a PM or something, I'd be happy to answer other Q's.

EDIT:  I think I just completely misinterpreted your post, and thought you said that many fans of their older stuff hated you for liking it.  Silly me.  Still, if you thought the genre had some merit, I would still say that the abovementioned band would still be worth looking in to.

Speeing

Heavy metal
« Reply #157 on: 14 Mar 2006, 19:38 »

And here I thought the forums would be populated by indie snob kids. Woo, thank heavens I'm wrong.

First post, by the way. Hi everyone :D

Blind Guardian, Apartment 26, newer KMFDM, Rob Zombie, Children of Bodom, SOAD, Pitch Shifter, Soil, Soilwork, Static-X, Rammstein, Marilyn Manson, Dragonforce, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Black Sabbath, Collide, Cradle of Filth, Devildriver, Eisbrecher, Kovenant, Samael, etc.

All good metal/industrial bands. I owe my love of the genre to KMFDM, though. Amazing folks. I've got more, but I don't feel like going through my entire music collection to pick out the metal artists.

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx
Heavy metal
« Reply #158 on: 14 Mar 2006, 20:25 »

kmdfm is industrial rock.
also israel

Speeing

Heavy metal
« Reply #159 on: 14 Mar 2006, 20:46 »

Quote from: Trollstormur

You're absolutely right. So is Pitch Shifter, Collide, Kovenant, and Samael.

However, in some instances these bands can produce metal just like anyone else (KMFDM = WWIII, Pitch Shifter = We know, etc)

Fantasy metal is about as far as you can move away from Industrial rock while still remaining in the "metal" genre, because every other artists I've listed uses elements of industrial rock (save Sabbath) in several of their songs.

You can probably find several counter-examples. I don't doubt that, but for every counter-example you can come up with, I wager I can find 2 examples to my case.

Cerulaetas

Heavy metal
« Reply #160 on: 14 Mar 2006, 21:25 »

Quote from: Speeing
Quote from: Trollstormur

You're absolutely right. So is Pitch Shifter, Collide, Kovenant, and Samael.

News to me...  while it's difficult to define the differences between the "rock" genres (especially the heavier ones like hard rock, industrial rock, etc.) and the "metal" genres, I'd place both The Kovenant and Samael firmly on the "metal" sides of things.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
Heavy metal
« Reply #161 on: 14 Mar 2006, 22:01 »

Slayer sucks, and they pretty much always have. Lombardo is a pretty good drummer, but that's about it. Kerry King is one of the worst excuses for a lead guitarist I've ever heard.

And Slayer has never experimented with anything, ever. They've been trying (and failing) to produce the same album for 20 years now. Show No Mercy was their only remotely good and/or innovative effort*.

*Well, OK, South of Heaven was decent.

Bands within the Thrash genre that are a bajillion times better than Metallica and Slayer combined: Testament, Dark Angel, Heathen, Exodus, and Overkill. To a lesser extent: early Megadeth, Vovoid, and Anthrax.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #162 on: 15 Mar 2006, 02:30 »

I cant believe you all forgot about FUCKING MORBID ANGEL, At The Gates and loads of other exallent metal bands.

I mean, shit, Morbid Angel are one of the best, if not the best Florida based deah metal act. And At The Gates Are just brialliant in any album after "The Red In The Sky Is Ours".

Also, I'd like to mention some of my favorite doom acts:
Paradise Lost in Gothic, Darconian Times and Sades Of God is just one of the best doom band to record an album.
Anathema in their first albums and Their Pentacos III and The Crestfallen EP's are brilliant doomish death metal.
Katatonia in Brave Murder Day (with Mikael Akerfeldt on growls) and Dance of December Souls Are part melodic death metal part doom metal. Two of my favorite albums in my collection.

All of these bands wandered into soft doomish rock for a while. Anathema is now a prog'/depressive rock act, same for Katatonia although I heard that their new album is good. Paradise Lost tried rock for a couple of albums then realesed a Depeche Mode like eletronica album before going back to their earlier stuff era Icon, but just with clean vocals. their two new album, Symble Of Life and Paradise Lost are fairly good.

Almost every doom act from that time did the same thing, exept My Dying Bride. That still realeses great doom albums. Their first three albums (As the Flower Withers, Turn Loose The Swans and The Angel And The Dark River) are recommended to those looking for great doom/death metal.
They did have a rather expirimental album called 34.788%... Complete in which the expirimanted with electronia and industrial rock.
Alot of MDB fans hate that album but I find it kind of good.

Quote from: KharBevNor
And Agalloch.

Actually, everybody check out Agalloch. Because they are really quite unbelievably good.

Oh, and a query/clarification to the above post...you mean the new Samael material, right? The wierd, oriental/industrial/rap/space metal stuff?

Good stuff, actually. Many fans of their old stuff (ie, me) hate it though.

Definitelly, Agalloch are briliiant folk metal. Everyone should hear their Sol Invictus cover for Kneel To The Cross.
And Samael's new stuff is more like trans metal then industrial metal. Pretty good in live concerts though.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Heavy metal
« Reply #163 on: 15 Mar 2006, 06:39 »

I really, really love Agalloch.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

amok

• Duck attack survivor
  • low AI ketamine android
Heavy metal
« Reply #164 on: 15 Mar 2006, 07:07 »

Samael and Agalloch kick a world of ass.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
Heavy metal
« Reply #165 on: 15 Mar 2006, 07:37 »

Eh, At the Gates are overrated. I prefer Carcass and Dark Tranquility, to be honest.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #166 on: 15 Mar 2006, 07:38 »

Quote from: Misereatur

Definitelly, Agalloch are briliiant folk metal. Everyone should hear their Sol Invictus cover for Kneel To The Cross.

Actually, everyone should just hear Sol Invictus, but that's a whole different thread.

I mean, seriously though, when you're a metal band, and your stated influences include Katatonia, Ulver, Sol Invictus, The 3rd and the Mortal and Swans there is little room to lose.
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

Narr

Heavy metal
« Reply #167 on: 15 Mar 2006, 07:48 »

I'm far too lazy to read over the entirety of this thread, but i did read the first page and a half or so.

All I have to say is that this is relevant:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_%28music%29

I would like to add I want to punch anyone in the face that says "Metallica isn't Metal" just because, that's really stupid.  Sure, things may have got a LOT harder than when they first started, but they were, in fact, a heavy metal band.  This isn't necissarily because I like Metallica (I mean, I do like the band) but mostly because people that try and change what something means really annoy me.

Anyway,

I guess a lot of what I listen to could be classified as metal.  I'm really too lazy to list it, though.  I find a vast majority of stuff in the genre is boring.  For me, the vocalist can't be annoying to listen to, which most of them are.  Awesome, insane guitar shit doesn't cover up a god-awful voice.  (Example: I love Yngwie J. Malmsteen's stuff where he doesn't sing, but as soon as he opens his mouth, OH GOD MAKE THE HORROR STOP.)

Bastardous Bassist

Heavy metal
« Reply #168 on: 15 Mar 2006, 08:34 »

Metallica isn't metal.  Metallica was metal.  That's the argument, and I tend to agree with it.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
Heavy metal
« Reply #169 on: 15 Mar 2006, 09:49 »

Quote from: Bastardous Bassist
Metallica isn't metal.  Metallica was metal.  That's the argument, and I tend to agree with it.

Funnily enough I think that the 'Metallica - pro or con' thing has been done to death on every BB in existance.

Let's move on.

I like Linkin Park. Surely that band is totally harmless and will not spark bloody feuds like Metallica does?

:)
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

nescience

Heavy metal
« Reply #170 on: 15 Mar 2006, 10:01 »

Quote from: BeoPuppy
I like Linkin Park. Surely that band is totally harmless and will not spark bloody feuds like Metallica does?

:)

Batten down the hatches!

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #171 on: 15 Mar 2006, 10:02 »

LOLZ LINKIN PARK MOER LIKE LINKIN POO AMIRITE?

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #172 on: 15 Mar 2006, 10:37 »

LOL COCKS LOL!
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Bastardous Bassist

Heavy metal
« Reply #173 on: 15 Mar 2006, 11:26 »

Quote from: BeoPuppy
Funnily enough I think that the 'Metallica - pro or con' thing has been done to death on every BB in existance.

Oh, I actually really like the newer Metallica, but it's just plain not metal.  I guess I should have put in how it's not an insult or anything to call Metallica not metal.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

TrueNeutral

Heavy metal
« Reply #174 on: 15 Mar 2006, 12:26 »

Well, at least something we can all agree with is that Metallica is no longer trash metal.

I kindof think they're still metal. Just plain metal with a crapload of grunge influences.

Well, except St. Anger. That's more like nü-metal. But I kind of pretend that was never made.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #175 on: 15 Mar 2006, 14:36 »

Quote from: TrueNeutral
I kindof think they're still metal. Just plain metal with a crapload of grunge influences.

Try craploads of money influences.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Bastardous Bassist

Heavy metal
« Reply #176 on: 15 Mar 2006, 15:02 »

I say we drop this.  It doesn't matter why they did it, they did, and so now we have to choose whether we like to listen to it or not.  Or we could just argue about it on an internet message board.  That sort of works too...
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

15goingon5

Heavy metal
« Reply #177 on: 15 Mar 2006, 15:27 »

Recently got the 25 metal musts (from Kerrang) and I gotta say I'm loveing it all. I've taken a particular likeing to roots bloody roots by sepultura

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #178 on: 15 Mar 2006, 15:30 »

Quote from: Bastardous Bassist

I say we drop this.  It doesn't matter why they did it, they did, and so now we have to choose whether we like to listen to it or not.  Or we could just argue about it on an internet message board.  That sort of works too...

Youre right. Lets drop this.
I just hate that album.

Anyway, 15goingon5, Roots is a great Sepultura album.
Try Chaos A.D. if youre into it,
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Rizzo

• Bling blang blong blung
  • R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
Heavy metal
« Reply #179 on: 15 Mar 2006, 23:40 »

Can we argue about industrial some more? I'm good at that one.
Quote from: Jimmy the Squid
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #180 on: 16 Mar 2006, 02:56 »

I really like Ministery's A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste album.
Looking for somthing similer, got anything to recommend?
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
Heavy metal
« Reply #181 on: 16 Mar 2006, 03:08 »

Oh boy do I!!!!
Pretty much all of ministry's side projects are good. Try Revolting Cocks, 1000 Homo DJs and My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult.
I particularly recommend Revolting Cocks.
For a more metal vibe try their newest album, Houses of the Mole.

Electric Hellfire Club aren't really like Ministry but they have a very evil metally vibe. Desert Storm is a good song by them. I can't recommend an album unfortunately.

Noisebox are a good sample based Industrial outfit with some really clever arrangements.

Then theres my perenial favourites Laibach. Opus Dei for crazy industrial marching anthems or their other albums for super heavy guitar driven fury.
Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is some sort of statistical/mathematical genuis and I'm hitting a gazelle in the head with a rock and screaming at the sky when there's a storm.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Heavy metal
« Reply #182 on: 16 Mar 2006, 06:02 »

I totally did not know My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult was a Ministry side project. Awesome. Also, Laibach are great.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #183 on: 16 Mar 2006, 07:48 »

And of course Ministry's 'Psalm 69' album.

"And now...it's time...to give a little love back to God..."

One of my favourite moments in music. Ever.

Just listening to some Edge of Sanity atm. How much discussion of them has there been this thread? Because, make no bones about it, the best MDM band EVER. There are contenders, of course, but they blow them out the water. If anyone here hasn't heard the track 'Edge of Sanity - Enigma' then go an acquire it. NOW.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Heavy metal
« Reply #184 on: 16 Mar 2006, 08:16 »

Jesus Built My Hotrod is the best song on there.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #185 on: 16 Mar 2006, 12:08 »

I'm actually curious as to how that's going to sound live, as that's actually Gibby Haynes of the Butthole Surfers singing.

I'm sure Jourgensen can keep up though. With all luck, I'll be too drunk to care.

Also, any fan of this song needs to get their hands on Eläkeläiset - Jesus Hotwired my Wheelchair.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Heavy metal
« Reply #186 on: 16 Mar 2006, 12:18 »

You're seeing Ministry? I'm pretty sure I hate you out of jealousy.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #187 on: 16 Mar 2006, 12:27 »

Current Wacken Open Air confirmed bands:

Aborted
Amon Amarth
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Atheist
Battlelore
Bloodthorn
Born From Pain
Celtic Frost
Children of Bodom
D'espairs Ray
The Dogma
Ektomorf
Emperor
End of Green
Finntroll
Gamma Ray
In Extremo
Korpiklaani
Legion of the Damned
Metal Inquisitor
Ministry
Motorhead
Michael Schenker Group
Nevermore
Opeth
Orphaned Land
Primal Fear
Scorpions
Six Feet Under
Soilwork
Subway to Sally
Uli Jon Roth
Victory
WE
Wintersun

Lets put it like this: I don't need porn to jack off to anymore.

Rizzo

• R'lyeh City Hardcore
    • Riding the failboat
Heavy metal
« Reply #188 on: 16 Mar 2006, 13:45 »

Quote from: KharBevNor
Current Wacken Open Air confirmed bands:
AWESOME BANDS

I pretty much hate you (or more accurately hate the fact that I can't go to this festival but hating on you is more fun).
Bastard bastard bastard nunfucking hobbitchrist.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #189 on: 16 Mar 2006, 14:02 »

I would kill cute little bunnies to see Atheist live.
Godamnit!
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Cerulaetas

Heavy metal
« Reply #190 on: 16 Mar 2006, 15:03 »

I would kill cute little bunnies to see Atheist live.
Godamnit!

And this, my friends, is why metalheads are given bad names :)

Bastardous Bassist

Heavy metal
« Reply #191 on: 16 Mar 2006, 15:04 »

Dude, my friend isn't a metalhead, but he, at one point, would have strangled a puppy for a day off.

Oh, wait.  He was a gamer.  That's why.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
Heavy metal
« Reply #192 on: 16 Mar 2006, 17:27 »

And you can go get a beer/take a piss/do anything but listen while Six Feet Under is on!

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #193 on: 16 Mar 2006, 17:43 »

If Cannibal Corpse hadn't cancelled that would have been so many more toilet breaks.

Bastardous Bassist

Heavy metal
« Reply #194 on: 16 Mar 2006, 17:59 »

Wait, CC and Six Feet Under were going to be there?  That's like a critical mass that would cause the end of the world.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
Heavy metal
« Reply #195 on: 16 Mar 2006, 18:04 »

I blame Chris Barnes for fronting the two worst DM bands I can think of.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #196 on: 17 Mar 2006, 07:36 »

CC and SFU on the same stage..
My ears hurt just thinking about it, and not in the good way.

And there are loads of metalheads gamers. That explains so many things.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Cerulaetas

Heavy metal
« Reply #197 on: 17 Mar 2006, 19:55 »

CC and SFU on the same stage..
My ears hurt just thinking about it, and not in the good way.

And there are loads of metalheads gamers. That explains so many things.

We will know all is lost when bands start making Counter Strike themed music.  "Omgz0r I pwn t3h n00bs" will be in instant classic >.>

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
Heavy metal
« Reply #198 on: 18 Mar 2006, 05:24 »

There already is a black metal group who write their name and everything else in 1337 speak. I can't remember the name ever though, because it's too retarded.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
Heavy metal
« Reply #199 on: 18 Mar 2006, 06:48 »

I can already see the album name.. "Full M00n Satanic Pwning"
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up