THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 00:25
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SUPER ART PROPORTION ULTRA MEGA POST. minus the adjectives.  (Read 2949 times)

ZJGent

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • Night Talk at Harvey's

as promised, a fantabby art dump style thread so you can see how I've been practising proportion since last post here: first up, a little comic thing that has nothing to do with proportion whatsoever... I might use him for something. Maybe an avatar.
the rest soon to follow.

more be coming...

(edit) et voila!

- ZJ
[02:29] Danosaur: I'd Spektor your Regina.

Justin

SUPER ART PROPORTION ULTRA MEGA POST. minus the adjectives.
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2006, 17:33 »

not bad a'tall, the waists on some of the muscley men seem a bit thin, but overall pretty decent schtuff. keep practicing! maybe large eyebrows reflect artistic potential as well. teee :)

IronOxide

• Scrabble hacker
« Reply #2 on: 28 May 2006, 19:15 »

I really liked the [Doctor?] with a shot glass on the secongd page. It's really nice looking stuff.
Quote from: Wikipedia on Elephant Polo
No matches have been played since February 2007, however, when an elephant, protesting a bad call by the referee, went on a rampage during a game, injuring two players and destroying the Spanish team's minibus

GebStar

• Furry furrier
« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2006, 04:51 »

I liked the eyebrow one, had me laughing for quite some time. Not just a reflection of artistic talent, but good wit and humour. In my opinion, when drawing comics in particular, the latter is more important.
Quote from: Trollstormur
that slogan is a good slogan. so good, in fact, I think it should be applied to other things. like, "there's no wrong way to hit your spouse." or "there's no wrong way to commit nonconsentual sodomy."
Pages: [1]   Go Up