THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Apr 2024, 02:54
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skate Videos  (Read 2230 times)

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
Skate Videos
« on: 17 Apr 2006, 17:36 »

anyone know where i can download clips from skate videos?
see; i have a problem. i look forward to going skating all day...but after sitting in front of a computer all day at work...by the time i get off and go skating...i'm just not feeling it anymore. so i wanna download a few clips of some gnarly shredding to put on my iPod to get me pumped to skate.

i'm looking for a few riders in particular; sammy baca, tony trujillo, ragdoll, and slash (with the exception of tony t. they all ride for pigwood and were in Slaughterhouse)
i can find lots of sites that host videos of them but none that i can actually download from.

thank you in advance for any help.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
Skate Videos
« Reply #1 on: 17 Apr 2006, 21:58 »

You can usually find stuff on youtube, there are a few methods to download videos from there.
it's time to stop posting

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
Skate Videos
« Reply #2 on: 18 Apr 2006, 17:38 »

ah thank you very much. that helped a great deal. youtube is the site i use to watch videos at work and thats where i originally found most of the videos i wanted to use. i just needed a way to download them.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up