THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 21:48
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: New Tool Album Leaked  (Read 50055 times)

BillyxRansom

• Furry furrier
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #100 on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:51 »

hate to break it to you guys, but:

a) tool is the best band ever in the history of music. ever.

b) godsmack can lick MY taint.

c) pearl jam are the biggest assholes in the music industry.

may the last two bands mentioned get killed collectively in a fiery plane crash. fuck them. and fuck you all. tool wins. humanity loses.
kjodshfoasdjoJKK.;;;''''""////////32xX

BillyxRansom

• Furry furrier
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #101 on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:53 »

p.s. the new album is their best to date. stick that in your arse holes and get killed. go listen to green day hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

p.s.s. anyone who says tool OR the new record isn't good, you're wrong. i don't care who you are. you are wrong. i'm right.

i am the final word.

Bastardous Bassist

• William Gibson's Babydaddy
  • brinkman propane smoker
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #102 on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:54 »

ZOMG!  The third page has entered BIZZARO MUSIC TASTE!  Your second post is the best.  Your first one wasn't funny at all.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

BillyxRansom

• Furry furrier
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #103 on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:59 »

Quote from: Bastardous Bassist
ZOMG!  The third page has entered BIZZARO MUSIC TASTE!  Your second post is the best.  Your first one wasn't funny at all.
i wasn't trying to be funny in the first post. maybe a little in the second post.

the first post was me informing all the naysayers that they are wrong. plain and simple.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #104 on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:59 »

Oh man. Those two posts are pretty hilarious (I'm assuming that's unintentional, but *shrug*)

BUT I SHOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT HE IS THE FINAL WORD HE WILL SEND HIS SEECRET POLICE OVER TO MY HOUSE AND THEY WILL BEAT ME UP LIKE BIG BROTHER OLOLOLZ OH MAN GREEN DAY HUMANITY LOSES BOOM HEADSHOT
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #105 on: 23 Apr 2006, 10:03 »

Quote from: BillyxRansom
i wasn't trying to be funny in the first post. maybe a little in the second post.

the first post was me informing all the naysayers that they are wrong. plain and simple.

Oh come on.  That is probably one of the more ironic posts I've ever seen.  Are you telling me it's serious?  Though, your grammar tells me that you were possibly being serious.  I'm actually kind of disappointed.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

TrueNeutral

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #106 on: 23 Apr 2006, 10:11 »

p.s. the new album is their best to date. stick that in your arse holes and get killed. go listen to green day hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.

The irony is that the few Tool fans I know actually do.

Listen to Green Day, that is.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #107 on: 23 Apr 2006, 11:12 »

Quote from: Houdinimachine

Edit: Khar, I tried that song out. Interesting... the lead singer sounds straight out of bad hair metal (The Darkness wishes it was this bad...) compared with what sounds like death metal lyrics. Enh. Not my thing. As a trained vocalist, I have trouble really liking the yodel-singing done by hair metal lead singers. It works for its genre, but it's not my thing.

1: This is REALLY not hair metal.

2: I'm willing to bet Messiah Marcolin has had more vocal training than you.

3:Okay, you want severe pretension? You don't want 'yodelling'? Arcturus - Alone
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #108 on: 23 Apr 2006, 11:16 »

Arcturus are pretty much the best ever.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

beat mouse

• The German Chancellory building
  • HEADACHE
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #109 on: 23 Apr 2006, 11:42 »

You dotn know yodelling until you've heard Focus. Hocus Pocus.
you could have been fine, you could have made it, you could licked the lips of god but you chose the pavement.

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #110 on: 23 Apr 2006, 11:46 »

hate to break it to you guys, but:

a) tool is the best band ever in the history of music. ever.

b) godsmack can lick MY taint.

c) pearl jam are the biggest assholes in the music industry.

may the last two bands mentioned get killed collectively in a fiery plane crash. fuck them. and fuck you all. tool wins. humanity loses.

YES! THE UNKOWN MAN FROM THE INTERNET HAS SPOKEN. THIS IS ALL THE PROOF WE NEED.
WE CAN NOW SAFLY CLOSE THIS FORUM BECAUSE TALKING ABOUT OTHER MUSIC AFTER THAT INSIGHTFUL POST IS USELESS.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #111 on: 23 Apr 2006, 11:47 »

NOW THAT HE HAS SPOKEN, LET'S WANDER AROUND THE DESERT FOR A COUPLE YEARS

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #112 on: 23 Apr 2006, 12:50 »

I CALL MOSES SHOTGUN!

HELL YEAH.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Houdinimachine

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
    • http://www.myspace.com/houdinimachine/
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #113 on: 23 Apr 2006, 14:53 »

Kai, I went out of my way to NOT say that metal sucks. Because I don't think it does. I think most of it just isn't for me is all.

Khar, I'm sorry if I sounded confrontational. Didn't mean to insult the band you linked to. As for Arcturus, I recognize the musical talent, but it's just not for me.
She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.

Sythe

• ><DICK>
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #114 on: 23 Apr 2006, 15:22 »

I've officially listened to every Anthrax song known to man to try to find that one song from the nineties that didn't sound horrible. They sound like a Slayer cover band. I want to die so much right now.
___

Oh, right. I read the translation of Die Eir Von Satan off of Aenima recently, and I have a newfound respect for Tool:

The Eggs of Satan

Half a cup of powdered sugar
One quarter teaspoo salt
One knifetip Turkish hash
Half a pound butter
One teaspoon vanilla-sugar
Half a pound flour
150 g ground nuts
A little extra powdered sugar
... and no eggs

Place in a bowl
Add butter
Add the ground nuts and
Knead the dough

Form eyeball-size pieces from the dough
Roll in the powdered sugar
and say the Magic Words:
"Sim sala bim bamba sala do saladim"

Place on a greased baking pan and
Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
...AND NO EGGS

Bake at 200 degrees for 15 minutes
...and no eggs.

PS: DONGZ LOL DICK COCK WANG FAG
Quote from: Edith
Edith.: i like balls, and they are squishy

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #115 on: 23 Apr 2006, 15:24 »

WOAH MISASOMETHINGOROTHERIDON'TWANTTOLOOKUPHISNAME GOT SIGQUOTED'D

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #116 on: 23 Apr 2006, 15:26 »

Quote from: Sythe
I've officially listened to every Anthrax song known to man to try to find that one song from the nineties that didn't sound horrible. They sound like a Slayer cover band. I want to die so much right now.

The one problem with Antrhax sounding like a Slayer cover band is that their songs don't suck nearly as hard as Slayer's.  I'd actually be really impressed if they did, and still somehow managed to make it.  I'm not actually familiar with Anthrax much, but I did see them open for Priest (with Ripper) and lost a lot of respect for them when their vocalist got a guy thrown out because he flicked off the vocalist.  What the fuck?
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #117 on: 23 Apr 2006, 15:51 »

I have the solution to the Slayer vs. Anthrax debate:

Listen to Testament.

That is all.

(BB's right, Slayer blows)
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #118 on: 23 Apr 2006, 17:15 »

Man, that's your solution to fucking everything.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #119 on: 23 Apr 2006, 17:22 »

It worked, didn't it?
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #120 on: 23 Apr 2006, 17:32 »

Quote from: Kai
NOW THAT HE HAS SPOKEN, LET'S WANDER AROUND THE DESERT FOR A COUPLE YEARS

MESCAL DESERT WANDERING PARTY!!!
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Deprae

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #121 on: 23 Apr 2006, 19:32 »

just to add my 2 cents (because they're useless in australia, and have been for well over a decade)...

I like Tool. I've only managed to hear Vicarious from their latest album, due to my inability to be a pirate at the moment. I wish their guitarist would learn a different riff. It seriously sounds like a blend of about 3 of their previous songs, and different lyrics. If their whole album sounds like that, i'd rather stick with lateralus.

I haven't heard of 2 of the 3 groups that were mentioned as the next step in fanboyism, but Dream Theater makes me wish I hadn't stopped taking drugs, because their stuff is too odd for me. Or maybe it's just the album "awake"s fault.

Overrated band --> Mars Volta. I'm sorry people, but to me, 15 minutes of dischordant needling does not a song make.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #122 on: 24 Apr 2006, 04:49 »

THE CORRECT TERM IS NOODLING GAWD

McTaggart

• Positive feedback.
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #123 on: 24 Apr 2006, 06:47 »

I love me some discordant noodling.

The person on the radio, when mentioning that the new tool album had leaked said that she used to like tool, and that the new album was (positive adjectives but said in a way that made it sound like it was kinda crap). This is exactly how I felt after hearing one of the singles. IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A 10 MINUTE SONG AT LEAST MAKE IT A GOOD TEN MINUTES.
One day ends and another begins and we're never none the wiser.

TrueNeutral

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #124 on: 24 Apr 2006, 06:59 »

Hey, longer song = more epic!

Or am I thinking of a different genre here?

I'm a firm believer in that Maynard should stop writing his own stuff and instead join Alice In Chains. Did you hear their benefit show where he did a couple of songs? Glee. I swear, if anyone can stand up to the pressure of following up to Layne Staley, it's him. Especially since he's already famous.

nancygirl

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #125 on: 24 Apr 2006, 07:25 »

Is to simplistic and naive to be all "people have different tastes and just because their tastes are different to yours doesn't mean they suck" ?

TrueNeutral

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #126 on: 24 Apr 2006, 07:37 »

No, but it is completely redundant. That's like saying, "well, that's just your opinion" when someone says "<insert band here> sucks". I mean, he/she wrote it. Whose opinion do you think it is? It's one of those things that everyone knows and therefore assumes they don't have to write it down every post. Of course, someone always comes along and has to type it because he or she is indignant about their band being criticised.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #127 on: 24 Apr 2006, 09:40 »

Quote from: Maddox
Any time you say something sucks around someone who disagrees, they try to validate their taste in shitty music/movies/clothing by reminding you that you still only speak for yourself, as if their opinions are in jeopardy of being monopolized by your own. Everyone already knows it's my opinion by virtue of the fact that I said it, no need to restate the obvious you dopey twat.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

TrueNeutral

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #128 on: 24 Apr 2006, 10:19 »

Shit. I said something Maddox also said.

I sold out. :(

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #129 on: 24 Apr 2006, 10:47 »

DUN DUNN DUNNNN!!!

Also, I sat around last night and listened to the new Tool. I was dissapointed, needless to say.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

ubi

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #130 on: 24 Apr 2006, 15:13 »

I just love this new Tool album. Waited for it for 5 long years and I'm more than pleased with it. And I also think it's a good idea that it's just not "a new Lateralus" but they have somewhat progressed with their music. But hey, that's just my opinion, who cares! ;)

Ghostwriter

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #131 on: 25 Apr 2006, 07:51 »

Quote from: KharBevNor
Tool is the bottom rung of pretentious heavy music. When a Tool fan gets too pretentious, or older than 15, he gets into Mike Patton idolisation. Then, the paths bifurcate. Some go to Devin Townsend, some to Dream Theater, a few to Ayreon.

Also, a small list of things Tool aren't:

Original, innovative, particularly clever, metal.

Uhm...heh.  I'd venture to say that the music occasionally has some degree of emotion to it.  

Unlike Dream Theater.  Every DT song I have ever heard has struck me as utterly lifeless and dull.  I do not honestly give a shit that Petrucci can play 16th notes at 400 BPM or do tapping solos with his wang or whatever it is that he specializes in.  It may make him edgy with the crowd of teenage males who practice shred drills in their bedroom all day, seemingly dispersing only to post about their hot love for him on message boards.  But honestly, I have yet to hear an emotionally captivating Dream Theater song.  Feel free to make an attempt at converting me, if you will.

Tool propelled my interests in music a lot at an early age.  Yeah, Maynard's pointlessly obscure philosophical banter is annoying, and everything.  I just don't get all the hatred towards them.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #132 on: 25 Apr 2006, 11:25 »

Quote from: Ghostwriter
Every DT song I have ever heard has struck me as utterly lifeless and dull.  I do not honestly give a shit that Petrucci can play 16th notes at 400 BPM or do tapping solos with his wang or whatever it is that he specializes in.  It may make him edgy with the crowd of teenage males who practice shred drills in their bedroom all day, seemingly dispersing only to post about their hot love for him on message boards.  But honestly, I have yet to hear an emotionally captivating Dream Theater song.  Feel free to make an attempt at converting me, if you will.

Tool propelled my interests in music a lot at an early age.  Yeah, Maynard's pointlessly obscure philosophical banter is annoying, and everything.  I just don't get all the hatred towards them.

Your point is valid. DT is over-hyped and not really any good. And Tool are a lot on the pretentious side too ...

I actually feel that the hatred is not so much focused on Tool but on their fans. And I have to say ... tool-fans in my experience are the people who invented 400bpm wang-solos.

Mind you, I'm sure that not every Tool fan is a wang-soloing, pretentious twat. But it's just the ones I know, personally, are ...
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #133 on: 25 Apr 2006, 11:39 »

Why has this thread turned into Tool versus Dream Theater? It's like pokemon, but with bands with annoying, obsessive fans.

Also, groupies? KRIEG!

...where are my blowjobs?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #134 on: 25 Apr 2006, 11:45 »

Why has this thread turned into Tool versus Dream Theater? It's like pokemon, but with bands with annoying, obsessive fans.

Also, groupies? KRIEG!

...where are my blowjobs?

Not that kind of groupie. Trust me.

Come to think of it ... DT fans are usually quite annoying too. Is there a sub-genre called annoying metal?
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #135 on: 25 Apr 2006, 11:58 »

TOOL AREN'T METAL FFFRSSSHHH. >_<

There's definitely a subgenre of annoying fans around in the worlds of metal, prog and related, 'heavy' styles. They will be people entirely obsessed with one band and its side projects, or a certain musicians work across many projects. Bands most often honoured by such fans generally include:

Tool/APC (Maynard James Keenan)
Dream Theater/Liquid Tension Experiment/Explorers Club
Nine Inch Nails
Mr. Bungle/Fantomas/Faith No More/etc. (Mike Patton)
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Ayreon/Ambeon/Star One (Arjen Lucassen)
Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsend Band (Devin Townsend)
At The Drive In/The Mars Volta
Edge of Sanity/Dan Swano's Moontower/Nightingale/ETC. (Dan Swano)

I'm sure a mental picture of the type of person I mean is already emerging. I'm not knocking all fans of these groups by the way, I own excessive amounts of albums by a good few of them. It's just...well, I think you know what I mean.

Rubby

• The German Chancellory building
    • http://members.shaw.ca/baby.snakes
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #136 on: 25 Apr 2006, 12:39 »

I like Patton

Deprae

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #137 on: 25 Apr 2006, 15:26 »

My apologies Kai, i'm musically inept.

But in fairness, the term "noodling" doesn't describe just how sharp and painful the notes that Mars Volta torture out of their instruments are to my fragile, spongelike brain.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #138 on: 25 Apr 2006, 16:02 »

I'll have you guys know that I listen to Dream Theater specifically because of the emotion behind the music.  If you can listen to Awake without being at least somewhat affected emotionally, then I contend that you are dead.  I hate it when Dream Theater tries to be proggy and technical, because they're HORRIBLE at it.  Seriously.  They just don't have the musicianship or musical ability to successfully pull off prog.  All of their odd time signature bits seem incredibly forced, and their long unison passages are stupid and pointless.

If you wan't prog that's well-done and sounds good, go for Planet X.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

strawberry_gashes

Re: New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #139 on: 25 Apr 2006, 16:27 »

Quote from: midnightvulture
ok all you music pirates, (ahoy) 10000 days has officially leaked onto the internet.  Its awesomeness could not be hidden any longer.  IT IS AMAZING BY THE WAY.  Happy hunting, wish ya the best of luck...

Oh, happy hunting!  That's nice, why won't you be a dear and share it with the rest of us?  (Besides the illegal aspect of that...)

Well, May 2 is nearing, so it's not really much of a wait.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #140 on: 25 Apr 2006, 16:39 »

Oh man.  That avatar is hilarious.  The irony!
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

lightsabermario

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #141 on: 25 Apr 2006, 19:36 »

Quote from: Houdinimachine

Edit: Khar, I tried that song out. Interesting... the lead singer sounds straight out of bad hair metal (The Darkness wishes it was this bad...) compared with what sounds like death metal lyrics. Enh. Not my thing. As a trained vocalist, I have trouble really liking the yodel-singing done by hair metal lead singers. It works for its genre, but it's not my thing.

1: This is REALLY not hair metal.

2: I'm willing to bet Messiah Marcolin has had more vocal training than you.

3:Okay, you want severe pretension? You don't want 'yodelling'? Arcturus - Alone

Wow, that Arcturus band is awesome, thanks for introducing them to me, KharBevNor.  Do you know any other bands that sound like that?

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #142 on: 25 Apr 2006, 23:09 »

Quote from: BeoPuppy
Come to think of it ... DT fans are usually quite annoying too. Is there a sub-genre called annoying metal?

Man, I quite like both those bands, and I'm kind of fond of NIN. I must be one of the most annoying people ever. No wonder that guy beat me with a metal toilet seat last week.

I don't actually get the whole "Dream Theater have no emotion to their music" thing, but apparently a lot of people think the same thing, so I guess they're just a damn extreme example of "a Take it, or leave it" band. And I think I am pretty safe against the whole "Petrucci fanboy" syndrome, because I seriously do not know what the hell tremelo picking is. Apparently it is one of those things that other fans jerk off to, because it is the thing he does better than God. I still maintain the best reasons to listen to Dream Theater are the goddamned honky tonk keyboard solos

Also, Khar, you forgot Rush fans. We Rush fans are also obnoxious jerks as well. I just thought I'd point that out while you're crushing my soul

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #143 on: 26 Apr 2006, 00:13 »

Quote from: lightsabermario

Wow, that Arcturus band is awesome, thanks for introducing them to me, KharBevNor.  Do you know any other bands that sound like that?

Try Borknagar, Vintersorg and to a lesser extent Ulver (hit and miss that you'll find something quite like that from them. Not hit and miss that they will be consistently awesome).

The post-black metal scene is generally just awesome.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #144 on: 26 Apr 2006, 00:33 »

Quote from: Hat
I still maintain the best reasons to listen to Dream Theater are the goddamned honky tonk keyboard solos

Those bits piss me off because they're just in there to be different, it seems.  It's like when people dress up crazily, and it's obvious that they're doing it just to get attention.  I die a bunch inside when everybody fawn all over them.  I will contend to my dying day that the best reason to listen to Dream Theater is James LaBrie, the singer.  I seriously want to have his children, and I don't even care if that's possible.  Even discounting how high he goes, he has such an incredible control over his voice, the vibrato and everything.
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

elcapitan

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #145 on: 26 Apr 2006, 00:42 »

I listen to, and enjoy, both Tool and Dream Theater. I also listen to, and enjoy, a lot of other music.

Does this make me a pretentious, annoying fan?

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #146 on: 26 Apr 2006, 00:47 »

Man, I love Labrie as well, but it is funny as hell watching him have a teste blowout. At one point during 6.00 on the Awake DVD, he just has the biggest blowie you've ever heard. I put that one bit on repeat and watched it for ten minutes.

Although personally if we are going to be serious here, my favorite thing about Dream Theater is Myung. His bass playing is just fucking perfect, and never makes any attempt to be showy for the sheer hell of it, which makes him pretty much the most unique member of the band.

Bastardous Bassist

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #147 on: 26 Apr 2006, 00:51 »

That is something with which I agree.  I don't necessarily like everything he does (a lot of the tapping stuff I think sounds kind of silly), but he's never out there being all "look at me!"
Who?  Me?  Couldn't be.

grumpy's

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #148 on: 29 Apr 2006, 00:05 »

lol tool sucks............

StrangeGrowth

New Tool Album Leaked
« Reply #149 on: 29 Apr 2006, 00:12 »

oh silly me and all this time i was thinking that the name tool just meant tools, NOT A BAND.  I guess now I can stop thinking of "that new tool song" as being hammers and anvils, LOL
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up