THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 11:31
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Assault  (Read 4328 times)

nihilist

Auto Assault
« on: 23 Apr 2006, 09:51 »

Anybody else have this?

Evan

Auto Assault
« Reply #1 on: 23 Apr 2006, 10:18 »

I would, but monthly fee games are rarely purchased by me. Is it good?

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #2 on: 23 Apr 2006, 20:36 »

I'm rather enjoying it.  Except that I need more people to play with, some of this shit is pretty tough.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #3 on: 30 Apr 2006, 21:26 »

I've been playing Auto Assault since June (early.. early beta).

The changes I've seen made and the interaction I've had with their Community Reps and Dev Staff have been unparralleled. These folks are on top of everything and respond to the players more than I've seen any other staff do.

The game itself is an absolute blast. Its the first MMO I've picked up where I Don't feel I HAVE to play all the time just to make sure I make progress. Its a fast levelling game and there's no grind.. just get out do missions and have fun.

The pvp is the first time I"ve ever enjoyed PvP in a game. I spent a lot of time doing it on their beta test servers and loved every minute of it.

Simulacra

Auto Assault
« Reply #4 on: 30 Apr 2006, 21:57 »

I would totally buy and play it if i thought for ONE SECOND that my computer would run it.  i'm lucky it runs Final Fantasy 11 so i can drudge away my hours in my own little world.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #5 on: 01 May 2006, 06:07 »

Yea a 6600 Nvidia card and 1gb of ram are pretty much required.  Not to mention the 8gb of hard drive space.

Alegis

Auto Assault
« Reply #6 on: 01 May 2006, 08:22 »

It looks cool, something I definitely wish to try out when they release a trial version.

Which isn't probably anytime soon, but I'm not going to pay for a mmo I haven't played a trial/beta yet.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #7 on: 01 May 2006, 08:27 »

Do you know anyone who's bought an NCSoft game recently?  14 day trial codes for all their games are now included with the purchase of their games.  Including a trial code to give to a friend for the game you just bought.

Its really a nice deal, gave mine away already or I'd offer up the Auto Assautl code.

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #8 on: 01 May 2006, 09:10 »

I just need to find more people in-game, so I can do the whole convoy bit!

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #9 on: 01 May 2006, 09:12 »

What server / race Nihlist?

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #10 on: 01 May 2006, 09:16 »

Think it is Carnage (East), and I'm a Mek.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #11 on: 01 May 2006, 09:20 »

Last I checked the biggest Mek Guild is over there, 1st MI.  You should check them out.

I honestly play most of the game solo b/c I get so little time to play.

I also have been playing so long I pretty much know how to tweak everything out to get the best bang for my buck and solo'ing most of it has been no problem.

I'm almost lvl 45 at this point as a Mek Agent on the Appocolypse server.

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #12 on: 01 May 2006, 13:14 »

I'm a whopping 18.

I don't get enough time to play it, though.  And I'm stuck on this one damn mission where you have to kill a whole bunch of shit within a specific time.  It's pretty ass.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #13 on: 01 May 2006, 13:19 »

Skip that mission.. it won't prevent you from moving forwards in any storylines that I know of.  Its nearly impossible to complete right now, they need to address that one.

You'll always be able to go back and do it later.

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #14 on: 01 May 2006, 13:37 »

I have no other missions.  :(  Done everything else, it's kinda fucked up.  I'm pretty stuck.

djjester

Auto Assault
« Reply #15 on: 01 May 2006, 14:06 »

Have you checked the INC Base or Winston? Have you Done Canyon Run yet?  That's all at or just below your level.  If you have done all that then head to Cinderfall man!

nihilist

Auto Assault
« Reply #16 on: 01 May 2006, 14:08 »

Yeah, I've done INC missions, and Winston missions.  And Canyon Run.  I haven't made it to Cinderfall, though.  Guess I should do that.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up