THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 11:33
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Text games (second thread with a personal introduction)  (Read 2227 times)

Belus Lichlord

Since I discovered QC through a text game forum I thought mentioning it would be the best way to introduce myself. A search reveals that a similar topic came up almost a year ago, but nobody seems to play the same game I do. Does anyone around here still play MUDs or text-based games?

For the introduction half, a character named Xel on the MUD Achaea happened to use Faye as her avatar which prompted questions of its origin. Almost 3 days and 640 comics later, I've registered for these forums.  The part that hooked me on QC was Faye's monologue in comic 4. I'm moving cross country in 20 days and it's probably something I'll be reenacting.

Those of you entirely bored by my explaination may feel compensated after watching this guy play the ukulele: link

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Text games (second thread with a personal introduction)
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jun 2006, 07:07 »

I used to play a MUD called MADRom. It was great fun, but I haven't logged on in ages.

Text adventures though. I play them all the time. I love them. They're pretty amazing.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up