THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 00:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My sketches. o:  (Read 2961 times)

FoxFire™

My sketches. o:
« on: 21 May 2006, 20:53 »

Okay, so, I'm new to this area, but there's an area for that.

ANYWAYS. Here' I'll be posting my sketches, art, if you will, and might update. However, I must inform you that my drawings will be picture taken, since the scanner I've used is not mine, but my grandparent's. Yeah.

Anyways. Here we go:

Custom Chibi drawing, not very detailed.

Shadowman, Megaman Battle Network Series.

Strider Hiryu, MvsC series.

ASH, Phantasy Star Online series.

[I know that his face is distorted, please stop telling me so.]

That's all for now, I'll update some other time, If I draw anything.

I expect some Constructive Critique, but if you come up to me with that whole "ur art sux!!1!", without giving me a biased explanation, Please don't post at all.

Justin

My sketches. o:
« Reply #1 on: 28 May 2006, 17:36 »

looks like you have  a fairly good grasp of the human form, great start, just keep practicing. do you have any work completed beyond the stage of sketch?

FoxFire™

My sketches. o:
« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2006, 20:26 »

Quote from: Justin
looks like you have  a fairly good grasp of the human form, great start, just keep practicing. do you have any work completed beyond the stage of sketch?

Sadly, no, I enjoy leaving my work at a Sketched Product, I enjoy the outcome.

Keiriku

My sketches. o:
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2006, 04:34 »

Ohhh, those are cute, I like them (: I think you should line your sketches with a fineliner or pen or something.. you know, make them look a little bolder and make the things on them easier to see.

You're great at bodily structure, I've noticed that - much better than I will ever be. One area that could use improvement is the hands - but don't take offense.. Hands are really hard to draw! I've practiced them for ages and I still don't make them turn out the way I want to. :(

Very pretty pictures. Nice nice nice. -thumbs up-
Pages: [1]   Go Up