THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 23 Apr 2024, 18:14
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Faye's Hair  (Read 2396 times)

songstress

Faye's Hair
« on: 19 Jun 2006, 22:51 »

Hey everyone... this is my first time posting.  I've been reading QC for a month or so now.. I love it :) ... I also love Faye's hair... i know JJ made a few adjustments to her hair recently, and I just wanted to say that I love it.  I have really long hair... mid-back (it used to be down to my hips).. and kind of have a complex about cutting my hair short - long hair is kind of like my "shield" to hide behind...but i like Faye's hair so much that I might actually ask my hairdresser to cut my hair like that... although i don't think my hair will ever curl that way :( ... stupid ridiculously straight asian hair :(

Oh well, just wanted to say "Hi" :)

- Viv

will: wanton sex god

• Cthulhu f'tagn
Faye's Hair
« Reply #1 on: 19 Jun 2006, 23:35 »

that was a weird first post.

anyway before anybody is TOO dicky, you probaly wanna post something like this is the i like fish forum as this particular forum is more for discussing drawing skillz and other comics.  additionally you may or may not wanna post one in the intro forum as well. Good luck with that haircut though, i say just go for it, hair grows back anyway.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
Faye's Hair
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jun 2006, 10:19 »

I'd think it'd fit more in the General Discussion, actually.

But I wouldn't know. I never go in the General Discussion.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Luke

Faye's Hair
« Reply #3 on: 20 Jun 2006, 11:37 »

I started writing a relevant post, then remembered that there's already a haircut thread in ILF.

Anyway, welcome! A mod will likely move this eventually, perhaps to the intros forum? General Discussion? I Like Fish?

...the Sandbox?
Pages: [1]   Go Up