THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 12:11
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats your favorite webcomic and why?  (Read 177430 times)

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
Whats your favorite webcomic and why?
« on: 09 Jul 2006, 18:16 »

SeanBateman's 'MWhaling, what do you think of QC' thread in the Fish forum got me thinking about why I like the webcomics I do.  Is it the art, the story, the jokes, the characters, etc.  So, post about your favorite webcomics.

Art-wise, my favorite webcomic is http://www.stuffsucks.com.  I love Liz Greenfield's monochromatic artwork and how it adds to the story and characters.  I also love the style in how she draws the characters and other stuff.

Story-wise...that's tougher.  I love reading through the QC archives, and up to oh, 470, 480, it was probably my favorite comic story-wise.  But something changed after that, and I still love the story, but it's no longer my favorite.  I don't even think the 'someting' was the talk Faye and Marten had, it was something in how the tone and style of the dialogue changed, I think.  Anyway, I found myself being more and more attracted to comics that have set character and snarky dialogue, but perhaps a looser storyline.  I love Pennt Arcade and Ctrl-Alt-Del, as well as Diesel Sweeties and Overcompensating.  i love them for their characters, jokes, stories, and randomness.

Character-wise, QC probably still reigns supreme, but Stuff Sucks is definitely gaining.

Shishio

« Reply #1 on: 10 Jul 2006, 17:34 »

As of right now, my favourite is The Perry Bible Fellowship, because it is hilarious.  And the estimable Nicholas Gurewitch deserves a big nod for his fantastic and versatile art style.  That man is like unto a god.

gambollingsundae

« Reply #2 on: 10 Jul 2006, 18:24 »

Quote from: Shishio
As of right now, my favourite is The Perry Bible Fellowship, because it is hilarious.  And the estimable Nicholas Gurewitch deserves a big nod for his fantastic and versatile art style.  That man is like unto a god.

I asked my wiccan friend if he had ever read any of the pbf.  He's like...."Uh....I'm not christian?"

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx
« Reply #3 on: 10 Jul 2006, 19:41 »

I really like PBF, but I always look forward to my bi-weekly Better Days.

I really loves me some furry drama comic.
also israel

Luke C

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • http://www.john87.com
« Reply #4 on: 11 Jul 2006, 04:23 »

This makes me sound lick a kiss-ass but QC is my favourite. I also like Penny Arcade and Loserz amongst others.
"These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert to fleece the people, and now that they have got into a quarrel with themselves, we are called upon to appropriate the people's money to settle the quarrel." Lincoln in 1837

Shishio

« Reply #5 on: 11 Jul 2006, 16:46 »

Quote from: gambollingsundae
I asked my wiccan friend if he had ever read any of the pbf.  He's like...."Uh....I'm not christian?"

To be perfectly honest, when I first heard of it, I thought it had to do with christianity too.

Houdinimachine

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
    • http://www.myspace.com/houdinimachine/
« Reply #6 on: 11 Jul 2006, 18:05 »

As a writer, I look for witty, clever dialogue and interesting characters.

For pure entertainment I'd have to say I actually like Indietits more than QC. The punchlines always seem to hit straight on, especially if it's Yelling Bird. Along these same lines, I absolutely love Penny-Arcade. As it goes along, the jokes begin to become more and more intelligent and it's really growing on me. Though, there is always a soft spot in my heart for fruit fuckers.

As for characters, I'd say I enjoy both Something Positive and QC about the same with everyone else trailing behind a ways.
She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.

tfear

Re: Whats your favorite webcomic and why?
« Reply #7 on: 11 Jul 2006, 21:46 »

Quote from: greenMonkey
SeanBateman's 'MWhaling....

Sean Bateman of the "Rock n roll, deal with it" variety?  You have a link for this comic?

I'm a big White Ninja and comet7 fan.  Gorgeous art is all well and good, but there's certain brands of comedy that I can't resist.

Also One One Se7en because I'm a huge Bungie fanboy.

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
Re: Whats your favorite webcomic and why?
« Reply #8 on: 12 Jul 2006, 09:01 »

Quote from: tfear
Quote from: greenMonkey
SeanBateman's 'MWhaling....

Sean Bateman of the "Rock n roll, deal with it" variety?  You have a link for this comic?

Huh?

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #9 on: 12 Jul 2006, 09:51 »

I'll break it down:

1. Mitch Clem's stuff (Nothing Nice To Say/San Antonio Rock City*)
2. Questionable Content
3. Hate Song
4. Cat And Girl
5. Stuff Sucks
6. PBF

I read some more, but these are the webcomics I check regularly.

*I was'nt a big fan of The Coffee Achievers. Although Joe Dunn is great.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
« Reply #10 on: 12 Jul 2006, 19:11 »

Quote from: Misereatur
I'll break it down:

1. Mitch Clem's stuff (Nothing Nice To Say/San Antonio Rock City*)
2. Questionable Content
3. Hate Song
4. Cat And Girl
5. Stuff Sucks
6. PBF

I read some more, but these are the webcomics I check regularly.

*I was'nt a big fan of The Coffee Achievers. Although Joe Dunn is great.

Mitch Clem's stuff is great, as is Hate Song.

Gryff

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Summary sense... tingling!
« Reply #11 on: 12 Jul 2006, 22:35 »

The best webcomics are as follows:

1. Achewood
2. Dinosaur Comics
3. A Lesson Is Learned but the Damage is Irreversable
4. Cat and Girl
5. Diesel Sweeties

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #12 on: 13 Jul 2006, 00:28 »

1.Girly
 2.Questionable Content
 3.Dinosaur Comics
 4.Toothpaste For Dinner/Natalie Dee/Married To The Sea
 5.The Perry Bible Fellowship
 6.Jerkcity
 7.Achewood (Which I need to read more of!)
Hate, rain on me

tfear

« Reply #13 on: 13 Jul 2006, 10:48 »

Quote from: hey_there_fatty

4.Toothpaste For Dinner/Natalie Dee/Married To The Sea

I'm addicted to the picture generator on toothpaste.

neomang5

• Curry sauce
  • Machine of Rage and Hate
« Reply #14 on: 13 Jul 2006, 12:18 »

What the fuck people? A whole thread on awesome comics and not a single mention of Dominic Deegan?

For shame. Seriously, a webcomic that churns out quality story every day of the week (with a colored strip most sundays), which is now running through one of the best, and most well-written plotlines in a webcomic, and not ONE of you mentions it!

I also enjoy Overcompensating, QC (of course), Girly, and many others addressed in this thread.
i don't understand why you're implying that i have to come to terms with your crippling failings as a person

3rdNewMe

« Reply #15 on: 13 Jul 2006, 23:56 »

Does it just go without saying that everybody reads Something Positive?  'Cause I'm not seeing anybody having said that, and I'd have assumed it'd be pretty common.  Actually, may've gotten shunted over here from there... can't remember.

Girly... I used to read Girly.  Rather, I used to like Girly.  Then Episode 247 happened ("And then, two months passed").  And... too many changes.  Too many characters I just couldn't care about.  Too little wackiness (Michael Bolton, "Why God?  Why are you eating me?", "And a buttplug!") for me... and after Otra went on her knight quest... just quit reading.  A shame, for Girly was great.  But just won't do it for me anymore.

Likewise, Angels 2200's dying on me.  Although, I think it may, like Queen of Wands did, be coming to an end.

Thankfully, Girl Genius is finally getting to its rollicking.

Loserz is good... when it happens.  

Alpha-Shade, similarly, I check about once a month.  Although part of that's just to satisfy myself with several pages to read through at once.  I'm not a fan of choppiness.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: 14 Jul 2006, 09:27 »

Shit, people, I am ashamed.

1. Scary Go Round

Awesome characters, consistently amusing dialogue and the most insane, random, brilliant situations ever. In Scary Go Round, there are logical progressions which lead to trolls dressed in Seargeant Pepper uniforms battling the undead vampire Beach Boys, Giant Ex-Soviet Robots setting fire to Minotaurs, people moving because of infestations of ninjas keeping them up at night, and pretty much anything else you can imagine. The only criticism is John Allison occasionally seems to get bored with a story or characters and just abandon the crap out of them. This does mean that there are lots of loose ends though. Also, there is a whole chapter set on the Isle of Wight, being plagued by Jimi Hendrix's pet Devil Bear, which makes me happy.

2. Orneryboy

Part geek. Part goth. All grouch. Surly Canadian rivethead deals with the problems of everyday life: zombie infestations, voodoo evil, the transformation of his cat into a lovecraftian monstrosity, annoying neighbours, all that jazz. The art is to die for.

3. Cat and Girl

So intellectually-elitistly funny. I think the 'Dear Evelyn Waugh' strip actually caused me to rupture some internal organs.

4. Questionable Content

I'm here aren't I?

5. Perry Bible Fellowship
6. Hate Song
7. Nothing Nice to Say
8. VG Cats
9. Daily Bunny
10. The Adventures of Dr. McNinja

I got bored past four, I may come back and make this post proper.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Blue Kitty

• WoW gold miner on break
    • Twitter
« Reply #17 on: 14 Jul 2006, 17:40 »

for me VG Cats or Penny Arcade for the humor

Lise

• Furry furrier
    • Face Me
« Reply #18 on: 14 Jul 2006, 20:28 »

Hm, I don't really have a favorite webcomic, I browse equally every so often when I have the chance.

Just a few (not in any particular order)

1) Chugworth Academy (nice avatar back there!)
2) Amelie Belcher's http://www.cordeval.com/
3) Mac hall
4) A Softer World
5) Comics by the Indie artists from the Flight Series (ex. Vera Brosgal, Erika Moen).
6) Dan fu from Daystorm Productions http://www.whoarethenine.com

mookers

« Reply #19 on: 16 Jul 2006, 01:42 »

ACHEWOOD!
Cat & Girl
Perry Bible Fellowship
Dinosaur Comics

Justin

« Reply #20 on: 17 Jul 2006, 04:06 »

blar on chugworth.. blar i say! nothing personal, i just don't like the comic. his art is good though, i'll give him that.

perry bible fellowship, as mentioned, is freakin' hilarious, as well as penny-arcade, dr. mcninja, white ninja, overcompensating, yes yes ofcourse ofcourse...

I really liked Reman Mythology, but she's not updating it currently, got plans to start over. Just beautiful art and neat story. She's currently working on Sorcerers and Secretaries, which is being published by tokyopop. it's good, but I miss Reman Mythology.

I love Penny and Aggie for the same reasons, although the story here is decidedly different, more "down to earth" and "real", you know. It's funny and extremely well drawn.

Minus is super cool. A Magical girl in our mudane world is how i describe it... The art is great, done in ink and water color from what i can tell, and I have nothing but respect for people that work in traditional mediums.

Lunchbox

• Lovecraftian nightmare
  • Resident Beard Advisor
    • Tiger Darling
« Reply #21 on: 17 Jul 2006, 04:42 »

I find that QC is the only comic I've managed to get addicted to (well, aside from QoW, but the reruns are just making me twitchy). I read a few others but just can't fall in love with them.
Except for White Ninja. White Ninja is fabulous.

Thnikkaman

• Emoticontraindication
  • Owner of the Terrible Pun Racket
« Reply #22 on: 17 Jul 2006, 04:47 »

QC and Dr. McNinja tie for first place. Penny Arcade and CAD fight it out for second (third?).

And Homestar Runner, of course, except I don't think that counts.

Edit: As to why, both QC and McNinja have storylines which really drag me in, as well as being a fun read. Homestar Runner just clicked perfectly with my sense of humour.
Quote from: Eris (gabbly)
maybe I shouldn't have hit it

TrueNeutral

« Reply #23 on: 17 Jul 2006, 05:22 »

In no particular order -

The Adventures of Dr McNinja by Chris Hastings (inks by Kent Archer) because there is nothing that has ever come close to combining all the fun things into a whole that remains fun.
El Goonish Shive by Dan Shive because I'm addicted to it's Soap Opera-ish story and because it's easy to like the characters.
Shortpacked! by David 'Walky' Willis because it's just fucking funny.
Count Your Sheep by Adrian Ramos because it's the cutest thing this side of the Milky Way.
Dominic Deegan: Oracle For Hire by Michael 'Mookie' Terracciano because I love the fantasy setting and the epic stories.
Goblins: Life Through Their Eyes by Tarol Hunt because it has the perfect combination of humor, action, drama and good art.
Applegeeks by Mohammad F. Haque and Ananth Panagariya because [same as goblins×2].
Questionable Content by Jeph Jaques because of it's solid characters and unpredictability.
Boy Genius by Jennifer Tanner because it's fun to see the Spider-man characters as kids and the jokes are very funny.
Penny Arcade by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins because it's the most insane thing ever.

EDITED WITH THE WHY

CarbonatedWeasel

« Reply #24 on: 03 Aug 2006, 00:42 »

I'd have to say my top 5 favorites would be:

1) Penny Arcade.   Its the first webcomic I ever started reading and its about video games so I get a lot of the jokes.  And its usually very clever and smart.

2) Questionable Content.  This would probably be my favorite if I actually was "in" on the indie music jokes.   Too bad all of the webcomics (21deadmonkeys) based on ska dont have compelling story lines, memorable characters and excellent (and ever developing) art style and sentient robots. The progression of the art is amazing, you would swear its not even the same person doing it. I like it so much because I actually found myself relating to the characters and caring about them a little.  Much like a good movie.

3) Scary Go Round.  Its extremely witty,  crazy, and you never can quite guess what is gonna happen next.   Its insane really.  It has more characters than legal and the art style with illustrator is my favorite ever.  Its been okay since he started using hand drawn stuff again but I prefer illustrator.  Nonetheless it is amazing.  Oh, and british!

4) Joe and Monkey.   Its weird how sometimes the strip wont ever really had a definate punchline but it is still really funny.  Some of the most random things I have ever seen has come out of this gem of a webcomic.  How can you compete with the line, "I swear to God monkey, I'll punch you in the face with an airplane"?  Ya cant.

5)  Nothing Nice to Say.  Its punx, quite clearly and I love that about it.  Music jokes that I actually get for the most part.  Sometimes its even to punk for me to get.  But thats alright.   I like to see how the artstyle progressed over time from the beginning to present day.

So there you go, If you managed to get through my unintelligible rambling I applaud you.  Give yourself a nice big pat on the back. You've earned it, Champ.

hoax

• Plantmonster
« Reply #25 on: 04 Aug 2006, 19:12 »

No real order, but these are the ones I read every day or every time they're updated:

Diesel Sweeties
Cat and    
Overcompensating
Scarygoround
Rob and Elliot
QC (durr)
Achewood
Stuff Sucks
Girls With Slingshots
Wapsi Square (this is the one I'm most embarassed about--the writing isn't that great and tends to the melodramatic, but the art is good in a cartoony way that I like, and it takes place in my hometown :))
"Don't worry, I don't have low self-esteem.  It's a mistake.  I have low esteem for everyone else."
--Daria Morgendorffer

abadname

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • double plus good
    • http://www.myspace.com/roseofsharyn7
« Reply #26 on: 05 Aug 2006, 18:51 »

Yirmumah.  He can write different stuff and I found him very funny.  And origin is bomb now.

QC

Bad shape

CAD

Theater hopper

bigger than cheese....kindof.

Napoleon

« Reply #27 on: 06 Aug 2006, 08:19 »

qc, theatre hopper and san antonio rock city are my favourites.

TrueNeutral

« Reply #28 on: 08 Aug 2006, 04:09 »

Quote from: hoax
Wapsi Square (this is the one I'm most embarassed about--the writing isn't that great and tends to the melodramatic, but the art is good in a cartoony way that I like, and it takes place in my hometown :))

Melodramatic in a good way, unlike some others I could name.

*coughMegatokyocough*

Kirbo

• http://www.kirbo.thejefffiles.com
« Reply #29 on: 08 Aug 2006, 05:05 »

No love for Jeph's rival?

Seriously, Sam and Fuzzy is brilliant with a capital Hidalgo.

Top 10 (I read 85 currently)
10. Goats
9.Sore Thumbs
8.SMBC
7.Shortpacked
6.Scary go Round
5.Overcompensating
4.Questionable Content
3.Player vs Player
2.The Order of the Stick
1.Sam and Fuzzy\

A note, Joyce and Walky was my favorite webcomic, but it's now a once a week gag strip (2 bonus comics a week with donation), I basically consider it dead.[/url]
"Are you really the messiah?
Yes I am." - Gord Downie

http://www.kirbo.thejefffiles.com/twisb.html

TrueNeutral

« Reply #30 on: 08 Aug 2006, 13:29 »

Shortpacked! is better than It's Walky! ever was, though.

Kirbo

• http://www.kirbo.thejefffiles.com
« Reply #31 on: 08 Aug 2006, 19:39 »

I disagree, but it's an opinion difference.

SP is a straight humour strip, It's Walky was humour with alot of drama and relationship stuff. It was the "when will they get together?" aspect of IW that hooked me, and I loved the aliens and SEMME and everything.

I had to read it twice to understand it all.
"Are you really the messiah?
Yes I am." - Gord Downie

http://www.kirbo.thejefffiles.com/twisb.html

Nettle

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #32 on: 09 Aug 2006, 21:04 »

I love QC but also Elijah and Azuu, and Friendly Hostility.
and Bigger than Cheeses.
http://www.biggercheese.com/
www.notebookinhand.com -Forum for creative people.

www.maidmarianandhermerrymen.co.uk - Remember Maid Marian And Her Merry Men? Join the fanforum!
http://fluffybricks.blogspot.com You might not believe your eyes!

brain1081

« Reply #33 on: 22 Aug 2006, 14:46 »

My top comics would probably have to be in this order.

http://www.sluggy.com/">Sluggy Free Lance - Awesome storylines and it's posted everyday
http://www.userfriendly.org/">User Friendly - Really Funny Everyday, having worked at an ISP it hits home
http://www.reallifecomics.com/index.php">Real Life - First webcomic I ever read, got me hooked immediately
http://www.dominic-deegan.com/">Dominic Deegan - Another awsome story line.
http://www.questionablecontent.net/">Questionable Content - I've only been reading for a few weeks, but the story line as good and the comic is always funny.
http://zim.snafu-comics.com/">Invader Zim - Love the new versions of characters that I already know.
http://www.geekfxcomics.com">GeekFX Comics - Sprite comic but I like the writing for it.
http://www.onehitkill.net">One Hit Kill - Really funny and the art is pretty good.

I'd list more but the topic was really only asking for 1 and I have more than that already.

Spinless

« Reply #34 on: 22 Aug 2006, 15:34 »

I'm gonna list them ALL in order of which I think are my favourites.

Scarygoround.
Perry bible fellowship.
Anything by Mitch Clem.

The End

McSpiffy

« Reply #35 on: 25 Aug 2006, 05:13 »

I go for aesthetics and humour, a good combination indeed, so i'd have to say Ctrl-Alt-Del, Mac Hall and QC are my three favourites.

Praeserpium Machinarum

« Reply #36 on: 25 Aug 2006, 07:58 »

A rundown of some of the comics I like but don't really read:

1. Digger(basically I can't be arsed to pay for it)
2. Perry Bible Fellowship
3. Schlock Mercenary(I read this obssessively at one point)
4. Ballad(and the other short ones, best horror comic around)
5. QC(this I do read of course, it's not like I can miss it eh)

plus some others I can't remember the name of, including that weird but awesome finnish one.

and I have been enjoying some Stuff Sucks recently.

Taigan

• Plantmonster
« Reply #37 on: 25 Aug 2006, 18:07 »

I'd call QC my favorite "soap opera" comic (in that the plot is primarily moved by the relations between the characters).

For others:
Loserz - High School humor/drama!
The Wotch + Cheer! - Magic!
Misfile - Gender Bending!
Girl Genius - Mad Science!
El Goonish Shive - All of the above!

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #38 on: 25 Aug 2006, 20:18 »

QC is my favorite, followed by (in no particular order): white ninja, dr. mcninja, married to the sea/toothpaste for dinner/natalie dee, cat and girl, sinfest, dinosaur comics, penny arcade, wondermark, and zebra girl.

*the bolded ones i have been reading for several years, the others within the past 2.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:

MikeMcG

« Reply #39 on: 25 Aug 2006, 20:25 »

Punks and Nerds
Mitch Clem's stuff
(Used to be) Hey Suburbia (No more updates)
Rob and Elliot
CAD
QC and Indietits (Naturally)
Applegeeks
Press Start to Play
Joe Loves Crappy Movies

In no order, naturally. I'm suprised only one other person mentioned Rob and Elliot.

Oooh, I sometimes read The Wotch when I'm bored. Some good ol' corny jokes in there.

lbarbs

« Reply #40 on: 01 Sep 2006, 07:55 »

Other than QC, it has to be Aido's Fallen. For outstanding art, subtle humour, and original ideas.

Will

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #41 on: 01 Sep 2006, 09:36 »

Well, obviously I am mildly obsessed with QC - love the storyline, love the characters, etc. etc. and for the same reasons as everyone else has already said.  I read other webcomics like Diesel Sweeties on occasion, but the only other one I read every single time a new one is posted is A Softer World.  I don't know if it's technically a webcomic, at least not in the sense that QC and others are, but I love it...
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

Cernunnos

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
  • What
« Reply #42 on: 02 Sep 2006, 14:35 »

Penny Arcade, Dominic Deegan, Machall, VG Cats, QC, Toothpaste For Dinner, Natalie Dee, Dinosaur Comics, White Ninja Comics.
would you beleive i'm not actually a video game geek?

SSBM Masta13

« Reply #43 on: 03 Sep 2006, 04:38 »

Ctrl-Alt-Del, Grim Tales From Down Below, VG Cats, 8-bit Theater and Everafter.

Johann

« Reply #44 on: 03 Sep 2006, 05:06 »

In no particular order :

- VG Cats ;
- QC (Evidemment !) ;
- Inverloch ;
- Girly (I wish there is a male pendant) ;
- Gunnerkrigg Court ;
- Wondermark ;
- OOTS.

Alarra

« Reply #45 on: 03 Sep 2006, 18:47 »

Order of the Stick
Questionable Content
Artwise? 10kCommotion
9th Elsewhere
Errant Story

Verergoca

• Cthulhu f'tagn
« Reply #46 on: 04 Sep 2006, 06:27 »

Hmmm, lots of familiar names, however, why hasnt anyone mentioned the awesomeness that are The Unfeasable Adventures of Beaver & Steve?[/url]
Quote from: Dr. Sidney Freeman
Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

67thavenue

« Reply #47 on: 21 Sep 2006, 11:40 »

Scary-Go-Round is number one.  QC is number 2-ish.  I really like Copper and Mute City rearely disappoints.

Jamie
67th Avenue

katsielyonz

« Reply #48 on: 21 Sep 2006, 11:53 »

It goes without saying QC is one of my fav's.

But I also like 8-bit Theater and *gasp* Megatokyo.  xkcd is another fav, tho I doubt anyone's heard of it.

logosmonkey

« Reply #49 on: 21 Sep 2006, 15:56 »

huh, I never posted in here... ok well I'll remedy that now.
All of Mitch Clems work... NN2S is back mostly, which is awesome. Honestly though I like San Antonio Rock City more.
Multiplex -- it almost always gets a giggle
Overcompensating -- ....I like it better than wigu.
QC -- goes w/o saying considering where this post is housed right?
Joe loves crappy movies
Cat and Girl
Stuff Sucks

Quite a few others too but most of the other ones I don't check as consistently.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up