THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 25 Apr 2024, 21:47
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Wants To Be A Super Hero?  (Read 3021 times)

Unosuke

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
Who Wants To Be A Super Hero?
« on: 10 Aug 2006, 16:53 »

Anyone watch this show? Its basically your standard reality show, but its hosted by Stan Lee. I personally think its awesome Because the missions aren't always as they seem. Thoughts?
Jeph: I think I like drunken baking. It has a sense of danger that you just don't get when you're sober.

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2006, 17:18 »

i like it too. i've only seen two episodes but it was pretty entertaining and a fairly good idea.
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Unosuke

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #2 on: 10 Aug 2006, 17:33 »

the beauty of it is that the games are not always straight forward
Jeph: I think I like drunken baking. It has a sense of danger that you just don't get when you're sober.

LiterSize

• Curry sauce
« Reply #3 on: 10 Aug 2006, 19:10 »

I just hit paydirt with an idea today.  I am going to save it for the next season of this (should it go that far).

Kaktion

« Reply #4 on: 10 Aug 2006, 20:18 »

I saw one episode, pretty weird stuff, in a good way. However, I'm disappointed because in that one episode I did see, Stan Lee did not say 'excelsior!'

TheLanyard

« Reply #5 on: 30 Aug 2006, 11:52 »

I'm sorry to be the minority here, but that show is horrid.  I'm not a big fan of reality shows so I may be biased, but it's just too much and the proposed heroes are kinda lame.  Fat Mama?!!  And I just saw the last half of an episode where they had to find this villain but Fat Mama was goofin' around.  When it comes to eliminating someone, they pick some other guy even though Fat Mama clearly doesn't take it seriously.  I can't find anything I like about it...
Pages: [1]   Go Up