THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:07
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new comic  (Read 4327 times)

icy

new comic
« on: 08 Aug 2006, 15:32 »

i'm in need of a new comic. any suggestions?

strangebear

new comic
« Reply #1 on: 08 Aug 2006, 18:50 »

How about young love ... zombie style.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Zombie_Love/
All the pathos of peanuts .. all the gore of Dawn of the Dead, As one person described it "Each night I ask the atars up above, why must I be a dead teenager in love!"

Action_franky

new comic
« Reply #2 on: 08 Aug 2006, 19:46 »

Your comic is very funny.

i absolutely love the idea of zombie love.

logosmonkey

new comic
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2006, 13:18 »

Yeah Stranges strip is really fun, honestly it hardly gets better than dismembered puppies... wait... yeah we'll go with that =P

you could always check out thedevilandted mmm shameless plug.

strangebear

new comic
« Reply #4 on: 09 Aug 2006, 22:45 »

Thanks Action Franky ... I'm sure the Zombie's would love you too, or at very least love your "braiiiinnnssss!"

Logosmonkey: Cheers! That dismembered puppy is our most popular character!! The front half gets the most fan mail. The rear half also gets mail, mostly asking where he is and when he will return again!
I love Devil and Ted ... especially the one with ear hygiene! I'm also now careful around anyone with purple pants! (I know that wasn't the exact colour, but I can't spell turqeruiose ... oh, stuff it...!)

I am temtped to do a strip were Turkish Hackers turn up at the mall ... and everyone eats whats left of their brains ... but I'm worried that they will target my strip and replace all the panels with pictures of weapons and turbans!

logosmonkey

new comic
« Reply #5 on: 09 Aug 2006, 23:19 »

haha! yeah your probably right on the whole hacker thing.
Since I'm done with the strip tonight and I've got a little free time here are some more strips worth checking out.
Multiplex: about the staff of a ...multiplex, quite funny and wonderful style

The Dreamland Chronicles: This one is a bit for the young at heart I suppose =P, it's got wonderfully high production value (3d) and really a very interesting story.

Cat and Girl: Insane humor, wonderfully simple art ... it's great.

Err, ok I'm getting sleepy so that's it for now, if you want more you can always go to my del.icio.us page and check out the webcomics tag

Anyway g'night
--Steve

Mogman

Re: new comic
« Reply #6 on: 29 Sep 2006, 06:08 »

WARNING THESE COMIC CONTAIN MATURE CONCEPTS, VIOLENCE AND THE ODD BIT OF NUDITY ect

http://www.greychurch.com/pinch/index.htm Aka Pinch of the glass (Pretty cool little comic, made me chuckle aloud a fair bit, so worth a mention)
http://www.flipsidecomics.com/ Cool comic with a bit of a manga-ish feel to it, drama suspense ect, really quite cool i reckon
http://www.geektragedy.com/ Url pretty much sums this one up, really kind geeky humour and whatnot is abundant in this one

Meh, put a warning so should be okay, really my sense of humour is kinda a bit dark, so yeah, you've been warned and all that, random violence a plenty ect and just yeah, not quite dismembered puppies, but eh, close enough...

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
« Reply #7 on: 29 Sep 2006, 13:00 »

Dr. McNinja!!!

can't go wrong. it's set up kind of weird. so read all the archives first and i dont even bother reading a story till its finished cause i cant take the waiting (updated tri-weekly or something).
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

logosmonkey

« Reply #8 on: 29 Sep 2006, 15:51 »

Yesssss. Dr. McNinja is just bloody wonderful. Also on the ninja front, White Ninja

themacnut

• Vagina Manifesto
    • The Vanguard-Superhero Space Opera Action
« Reply #9 on: 29 Sep 2006, 21:55 »

How about a superhero sci-fi action comic? Like say, my comic, The Vanguard? I like to describe it as a combo of Justice League and Star Trek, with a little Star Wars thrown in. Try it, you might like it.

The Vanguard - superhero space opera

Silly Bobs new groove

« Reply #10 on: 16 Oct 2006, 02:33 »

Jack Magic A childish look, resembling old school disney, but a lot of fun
As you're Up This one's pretty funny, often video game based, very good art
And there's always Jeopardy With Sickos that one's mine

falconire

• Plantmonster
    • Supernaturals Presents
« Reply #11 on: 16 Oct 2006, 03:07 »

This one's mine. Sort of penny-arcade meets family guy minus the family and lots of alcohol.

www.c-townstrips.com

Andy

bluebright

« Reply #12 on: 17 Oct 2006, 04:27 »

I can honestly say that www.myzanyadventure.com is the best comic in the world and if you even look at it once you will be showered in riches. Ok, im lying...and yeah it is my comic. acually its a piece of crap, but lets face it...i dont know what to face
Pages: [1]   Go Up