Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zero 7  (Read 2310 times)

Jooooosh

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
Zero 7
« on: 04 Sep 2006, 17:15 »

Mmkay, i loooove this band. I got The Garden on friday and think its a great cd, and Simple Things is one of my favorite albums of all time. What do you guys think of em?
fast-food for thought

penpen17

Zero 7
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2006, 17:20 »

I like them, especially The Garden.  In fact, because of Zero 7, I got into Sia, who is one of my favorite singers now.

Luke C

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • http://www.john87.com
Zero 7
« Reply #2 on: 12 Sep 2006, 14:19 »

I don't have The Garden yet but I really love Zero 7. Simple Things is a wonderful album. Must be one of the best of its genre (but Im not exactly sure what genre they are in :P)
"These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert to fleece the people, and now that they have got into a quarrel with themselves, we are called upon to appropriate the people's money to settle the quarrel." Lincoln in 1837

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
Zero 7
« Reply #3 on: 12 Sep 2006, 14:20 »

never heard of 'em. what kind of music is it? do they sound like anything else that i might actually know?
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

!!!CPAOI!!!

Zero 7
« Reply #4 on: 12 Sep 2006, 20:35 »

Laidback trip-hop.  People who like them (people like myself) also tend to be into Thievery Corporation, although the don't really sound "the same."

Reno

Zero 7
« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2006, 23:42 »

Well, I went and dl'd a few songs, and promptly decided I am gonna try and find an album tomorrow.

Luke C

• Beyond Thunderdome
    • http://www.john87.com
Zero 7
« Reply #6 on: 14 Sep 2006, 11:48 »

Reno is obviously a sensible man. :P

Zero 7 are very chilled and laid back. Its great to listen to when you want to relax. I think (tho Im not certain) that if you download a few tracks that you may heard them some places eg films, ads etc but they don't exactly get much mainstream radio or TV play, at least not over in the UK anyways.
"These capitalists generally act harmoniously and in concert to fleece the people, and now that they have got into a quarrel with themselves, we are called upon to appropriate the people's money to settle the quarrel." Lincoln in 1837
Pages: [1]   Go Up