THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 12:28
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: metal suggestions?  (Read 41158 times)

Scandanavian War Machine

• Older than Moses
  • zzzzzzzz
metal suggestions?
« Reply #50 on: 13 Sep 2006, 14:54 »

Arch Enemy - Wages of Sin

one of my favorite albums by anyone. when nothing in my colllection sounds appealling i can usually listen to that album with no problems. its awesome
Quote from: KvP
Also I would like to point out that the combination of Sailor Moon and faux-Kerouac / Sonic Youth spelling is perhaps the purest distillation of what this forum is that we have yet been presented with.

Ocarina654

• Obscure cultural reference
metal suggestions?
« Reply #51 on: 13 Sep 2006, 15:20 »

As has been mentioned Agollach is awesome.  I have and thoroughly enjoy "Ashes Against the Grain".

-Blind Guardian is pretty epic Powerish Metal. The new album "A Twist in the Myth" is completly and totally amazing, but maybe thats because I just got it two days ago and the new album high hasn't worn off though.  Still, songs like "Fly" and "the Dead Sound of Misery" are awesome.  "Nightfall in Middle Earth" is another good place to start.  
-Iced Earth is good heavy stuff.  I actually bought their live album (Alive in Athens) first, but I dunno if everyone is weird like me, so I'll suggest "Something Wicked This Way Comes" or "Burnt Offerings"
-Demons and Wizards is literally the fusion of the two, and pretty good.
Therion has got to be my all time favorite band ever.  They play what can be described as Opera Metal.  Seriously, its amazing.  First three albums, not so much (Death Metal) but then they started changing.  Either album is good to start.
-Edguy is a really good Power Metal band with hilarious lyrics for the most part.  I mean, they have a song asking where have all the clowns gone.  Seriously.  The "Superheroes" EP is my favorite album, but all of them have their merits.  "Superheroes" is a good place to start though, since its cheap and very, very good.
-Korpiklaani is very folk oriented Metal that I love, but if you don't like folk you wont like them at all.  I only have "Tales Along This Road", but its good.
-Symphony X for Progressive/Power Metal.  Amazing music, one of the best/fastest/most technical Guitarists ever, and cool lyrical subjects (mythology and the like).  A win!  "The Odyssey" is a good place to start with them.
-Evergrey.  Dark Progressive music with Heavy influences.  I really like them.  Best place to start with them would be "In Search of Truth" or "Recreation Day".

Those are probably my favorite bands, or at least the ones I can think of.

Scytale

metal suggestions?
« Reply #52 on: 13 Sep 2006, 22:54 »

Therion are Amazing I love all periods of their, probably the DM stuff a bit more. My top 3 from them would look something like this.

1. Beyond Sanctorum (seriously of the best dm albums ever)
2. Vovin (Matina Astner!!!)
3. Lemuria/Sirius B

Ocarina654

metal suggestions?
« Reply #53 on: 15 Sep 2006, 19:46 »

See, I'd have to go with Symphony Masses out of the three.

Out of the rest though, I have such a hard time choosing one to be my favorte.  Sometimes Lepaca Kliffoth, sometimes Theli, etc.

tute666

metal suggestions?
« Reply #54 on: 22 Sep 2006, 11:16 »

too much power metal :S
it's accesible, but it blows usually.

Laugh, nontheless i'd recommend: Avenged Sevenfold.
Anthrax, particularly their last studio album, We've come for you all.
Pantera.  Then Down.
Corrosion of Conformity.  it's extremly sabbathesque.
Black Label Society.  Zakk Wylde's band, ex guitarist for ozzy osbourne.
Iron Maiden, d'oh, but you've probably heard them anyways
If you dig Pelican, id recommend: Neurosis, Isis, Russian Circles

On to the heavier metal.
zAo's been recommended twice already.  they rock.  but it's not accesible
Sepultura.  teh sht. Roots Bloody Roots in particular.
Fear Factory(Archetype, obsolete, Demanufacture), Arch Enemy(anthems of rebellion is easy to listen to), As i Lay Dying(accesible black-ish metal)

Borondir

• Furry furrier
    • My Last.Fm
metal suggestions?
« Reply #55 on: 24 Sep 2006, 12:47 »

Speaking of  Australian bands and  doom, check out Virgin Black. They are a wonderful operatic doom band with some blackened stuff on their first cd.  They definitely have a My Dying Bride influence.

More good doom and doomy bands: Cult of Luna (prog sludge), Morgion (MDB style doom/death), Shape of Despair (dreamy funeral doom)

Summoning is really epic black metal that feels almost doomy sometimes.

Also, I'm not really sure how one of the leading metalcore bands (As I Lay Dying) is blackish.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
Re: metal suggestions?
« Reply #56 on: 17 Nov 2006, 00:53 »

!T.O.O.H.! are simply awesome.

sample: http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=B2A641813620C4E9

:)

that's a little too soon for someone just starting to get into it...but I second that.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

AlexAttack

« Reply #57 on: 17 Nov 2006, 04:06 »

speaking of doom, i've just gotten aquainted with the sounds of monolithe. good stuff but i reckon that instead of having a song that goes for an hour it should have been split up into different tracks. but then thats just me.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #58 on: 17 Nov 2006, 05:02 »

No doubt this is all very true.

But, come on ... Australia?
local bands from melbourne
Gospel of the Horns - thrash influenced black metal with ex members of destroyer 666 possibly the greatest band in melbourne
Fuck...i'm Dead - gore grind, recently toured with everybody's favorite recommendation anal cunt
The Berzerker - death grind there first album didn't actually make money because of the amount of property damage they had to pay off from the riots which ensued at their shows
if your looking for something quieter
alchemist - experimental prog metal these people own the melbourne underground
crimson fire - cheesy power metal but fun if you like that kind of thing
and my ears are wearing head phones
they do play my favorite songs
not music i'm told to like
but the songs that make me dance along

Scytale

« Reply #59 on: 17 Nov 2006, 11:20 »

Good list Gridgm

Gospel Of The Horns are indeed very good. The whole  Austalian "War metal" (Blackened Thrash) scene is excellent, bands like "Gospel of The Horns", "Hobb's Angel of Death", "Destroyer 666", "Battalian", "Grenade"," Urgrund", "Abominator" and "Atomizer" (they're song "When I Die I Wanna Die Violently" is awesome, pretty much sums up that whole scene)...

Alchemist are from Canberra too :P

I'll add a few more bands, I think are the pick of the Aus Metal scene:

Earth - Really good DM with keyboards (sound reminds me a lot of Morbid Angel meets later At The Gates, also from Melbourne)
Reverend Kris Hades - Post Black / Ambient (former guitarist from Nazxul and the mighty Sadistik Ekekution, unbelievable Black Ambient stuff, highly reccomended)
Pod People - Doom (Stoner doom, really good riffs)
Portal - Experimental Black\Death ( Weird Atonal, Dissonant stuff, kinda like later Blut Aus Nord put without the industrial overtones, also highly reccomended)
Myrddraal - Epic Black Metal (kinda like Blood Fire Death era Bathory)
Chalice - Gothic / Doom (early My Dying Bride-ish with Female Vocals)
Arkheth - Symphonic BM (I used to live with the guitarist so I'm kinda obligated to plug them, very good, influenced by Abigor, Emperor, old Ulver that sort of thing).

AlexAttack

« Reply #60 on: 17 Nov 2006, 18:18 »

to this i would also add:
the amenta-industrial black/death
isgahaatt-melodic black metal, some proggish elements but overall very emperor.

alexalexalex

« Reply #61 on: 19 Nov 2006, 03:35 »

You guys...

Heartscarved!

!!!CPAOI!!!

« Reply #62 on: 19 Nov 2006, 07:07 »

Can't be bothered to make sure these haven't been mentioned but...

Arsis if you like your metal fast and brutal but with a sense of melody
Xasthur is you like it droning, bleak and soulrending

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #63 on: 19 Nov 2006, 09:53 »

I think Opeth should be the new recommendation meme. Get some Opeth.

Also, Isis are pretty damn sweet.

And I'd like to know why nobody in here has said MASTODON yet?
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #64 on: 19 Nov 2006, 10:37 »

no one mentioned mastadoon because they are a metalcore band and we are looking at metal bands not cheap imitations, if you looked at the very first post he made as well you would have noticed what he wanted recomendations to be in the vein of which were essentially variations on the theme of doom and mastadoon come under none of these

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #65 on: 19 Nov 2006, 19:46 »

Mastodon a metalcore band? Maybe you should actually listen to the music instead of just going along with whatever dumb label some journalist wants to tag on to a band. The only thing that associated Mastodon to metalcore is that they are an American metal band who have come put in the last 5 years.

P.S; Don't pick on me for not sticking straight to the "doom" spirit of the original post, about half of the recommendations here have nothing to do with doom, and I don't see you getting a bug up your ass at them.

!!!CPAOI!!!

« Reply #66 on: 19 Nov 2006, 21:03 »

Mastodoncould technically could be classifed as metalcore, but why would you bother?  Hell, even the Encyclopaedia Metallum  accept them as a metal act. They're a talented one at that, if you dig sludge.

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #67 on: 20 Nov 2006, 01:06 »

Linkin Park lolz
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #68 on: 20 Nov 2006, 06:01 »

Mastodon a metalcore band? Maybe you should actually listen to the music instead of just going along with whatever dumb label some journalist wants to tag on to a band. The only thing that associated Mastodon to metalcore is that they are an American metal band who have come put in the last 5 years.

P.S; Don't pick on me for not sticking straight to the "doom" spirit of the original post, about half of the recommendations here have nothing to do with doom, and I don't see you getting a bug up your ass at them.

Mastodoncould technically could be classifed as metalcore, but why would you bother?? Hell, even the Encyclopaedia Metallum? accept them as a metal act. They're a talented one at that, if you dig sludge.

Ahhh...i love it when i satrt an argument, firstly if you read the entry on the front page of encyclopedia metallium you may have noticed that they accepted them as a metal core act
Quote from: Encylcolpedia metalium
"Metalcore, unless it's clearly more metal than core (e.g Shadows Fall, The Red Chord, Mastodon are OK: Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine are NOT). If you are uncertain, best avoid submitting metalcore bands altogether."
Genre(s)
Sludge/Metalcore

next i don't listen to the "dumb journalist" i listen to the music myself and then decide what i want to classify it, i never said they were a bad band at any point i said they wern't metal in the traditional sense of the word and thus shouldn't be posted in a thread asking for metal recomendations, i own blood mountain and like the album i just calssified it as metal core

3rdly i am a fan of sludge and they don't really come under that catogory in my opinion (i usually listen to drone and stoner sludge though so that may have an effect)

anymore questions?

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #69 on: 20 Nov 2006, 07:06 »

Mastodoncould technically could be classifed as metalcore, but why would you bother?? Hell, even the Encyclopaedia Metallum? accept them as a metal act. They're a talented one at that, if you dig sludge.

Ahhh...i love it when i satrt an argument, firstly if you read the entry on the front page of encyclopedia metallium you may have noticed that they accepted them as a metal core act
"Metalcore, unless it's clearly more metal than core (e.g Shadows Fall, The Red Chord, Mastodon are OK: Avenged Sevenfold, Atreyu, Bullet For My Valentine are NOT). If you are uncertain, best avoid submitting metalcore bands altogether."
Genre(s)
Sludge/Metalcore

next i don't listen to the "dumb journalist" i listen to the music myself and then decide what i want to classify it, i never said they were a bad band at any point i said they wern't metal in the traditional sense of the word and thus shouldn't be posted in a thread asking for metal recomendations, i own blood mountain and like the album i just calssified it as metal core

3rdly i am a fan of sludge and they don't really come under that catogory in my opinion (i usually listen to drone and stoner sludge though so that may have an effect)

anymore questions?

I ain't very discriminatory, I just know I liked Blood Mountain, it was a solid 7/10 album.  More recommendations?  Cynic is good for everyone.  It comes off a little weird at first cuz of the synth vocals, but it grows on you and grows on you. 

Other stuff?  Spawn of Possession, uneXpect.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Soidanae

« Reply #70 on: 20 Nov 2006, 08:47 »

I'm looking for some metal similar to Old Man's Child, specifically their Vermin.

I was particulary impressed by the guitar harmonies and the slow build towards the end, one of which I'm moe used to in power metal than black/death and the other in goth metal.  Will early Dimmu Borgir or Satyircon (the two trains of descent I followed most easily) satiate me?
I believe these are the days of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere.  Staccato signals of constant information, a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires, and baby, these are the days of miracles and wonders.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #71 on: 20 Nov 2006, 08:58 »

wow...you gravitate towards black metal and then choose the shitest bands...why don't you just go listen to cradle of filth

sorry :( i just have un satiable need to troll on this thread for some reason)

melodic black metal
this is the list of bands on wiki and i can't be fucked goign into detail at the moment so just ask around for opinions on them

A Winter Within
Abigor
Aztec
Bak De Syv Fjell
Blinded By Faith
Catamenia
Chthonic
Dark Fortress
Devil May Care
Dissection
Dimmu Borgir
Dub Buk
Echoes of Silence
Emperor
Enslaved
Far Beyond
Full Moon LycanThropy
Graveworm
Fairytale Abuse
Hecate Enthroned
Illnath
Lord Belial
Martyrium
Mirrorthrone
Morgul
Moonshine
Morionor
M?rk Gryning
Naglfar
Nokturnal Mortum
Octinomos
Old Man's Child
Sacramentum
Sad Legend
Salacious Gods
Stormlord
Sykdom
Titan Mountain
Tvangeste
Vinterland
Winterhorde

Scytale

« Reply #72 on: 20 Nov 2006, 12:04 »

A whole bunch of bands

You missed IMO the greatest Melo BM band ever - The Covenenant "Nexus Polaris" is absolutely incredible

From that list Abigor is the pick, incredibly good,  Nachthymnen and Orkblut are both excellent albums.

Saccramentum are also incredibly good "Far away from the Sun" is another essential album.

As for Old Man's Child I'm a huge fan of their album "Born of the Flickering" haven't heard much of their later stuff though...

alexalexalex

« Reply #73 on: 20 Nov 2006, 19:54 »

melodic black metal

Unsure of the specific genre, but when you said melodic black metal I thought of Dead Blue Sky. Freaking EPIC live band, although in finding that link I discovered they split up. :(

StevoF

« Reply #74 on: 21 Nov 2006, 00:21 »

screw the mastodon argument, just download something of this, or buy it. i love it. thats all that matters to me..

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #75 on: 21 Nov 2006, 00:31 »

since when was the leviathan a whale??...accprding to the bible (where he originated) he's a serpent

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #76 on: 21 Nov 2006, 00:44 »

Actually, leviathan in hebrew means whale.

I guess youre right about the bible, though, I just don't read that thing.
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #77 on: 21 Nov 2006, 00:46 »

thanks for that info...i'll add it to my learn something new every day folder

Soidanae

« Reply #78 on: 21 Nov 2006, 04:02 »

wow...you gravitate towards black metal and then choose the shitest bands...why don't you just go listen to cradle of filth

It's not like I haven't listened to Emperor or Immortal.

They're just not as melodically pleasing.

I believe these are the days of lasers in the jungle, lasers in the jungle somewhere.  Staccato signals of constant information, a loose affiliation of millionaires and billionaires, and baby, these are the days of miracles and wonders.

AlexAttack

« Reply #79 on: 21 Nov 2006, 19:47 »

whats wrong with early satyricon and dimmu borgir? and early cradle for that matter?

Vanilla Gorilla

« Reply #80 on: 21 Nov 2006, 19:52 »

everybody listed a shit load of good bands, i dont know if anyone mentioned trivium, but theyre a nice little cheesey metallica clone

and how can you forget the tony danza tap dance extravaganze? tennessee metal is interesting.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
  • Scare a moose, will you do the fandango?
    • Me.
« Reply #81 on: 22 Nov 2006, 02:11 »

I just like the cute fishy.
My Art.
I was into Stumpy and the Cuntfarts before they sold out.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #82 on: 22 Nov 2006, 04:27 »

everybody listed a shit load of good bands, i dont know if anyone mentioned trivium, but theyre a nice little cheesey metallica clone

and how can you forget the tony danza tap dance extravaganze? tennessee metal is interesting.

I've never read any of your previous posts but

Good Sir

Trivium are fucking terrible.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #83 on: 22 Nov 2006, 04:57 »

Thank you, Kai, for preempting my having to mock him and feel bad about it later.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Trollstormur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Death To America
    • http://www.goat.cx
« Reply #84 on: 22 Nov 2006, 10:14 »

Hey dude, where's your car?
also israel

Vanilla Gorilla

« Reply #85 on: 22 Nov 2006, 19:23 »

I've never read any of your previous posts but

Good Sir

Trivium are fucking terrible.
thats why i said theyre a "cheesey metallica clone"

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #86 on: 22 Nov 2006, 20:20 »

And why is that good?
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.

Aneurhythmia

« Reply #87 on: 23 Nov 2006, 05:36 »

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #88 on: 23 Nov 2006, 05:45 »

I wonder if the writer of that article realised the pun they were making with the "True Black Metal" line.... That article is great

Mittenz

« Reply #89 on: 23 Nov 2006, 19:58 »

Jesu.

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #90 on: 24 Nov 2006, 13:46 »

I wonder if the writer of that article realised the pun they were making with the "True Black Metal" line.... That article is great

"The key to creating black metal is an ultra-brief, ultra-intense beam of light called a femtosecond laser pulse. The laser burst lasts only a few quadrillionths of a second. To get a grasp of that kind of speed--a femtosecond is to a second what a second is to about 32 million years."

Hell ... it even reads like Cradle Of Filth lyrics.
My Art.

timehat

« Reply #91 on: 25 Nov 2006, 00:14 »

I already knew that true black metal involved some sort of ultra-intense blasts, but I thought it had to do with drums and not lasers. I stand corrected.

Ernest

• Scrabble hacker
  • Buy my book!
« Reply #92 on: 26 Nov 2006, 00:50 »

I like Annihilator.  Does anyone else like them?
Where I come from, we usually just shorten that to "yee-haw!"

Cartilage Head

• Only pretending to work
  • Do Me Baby
« Reply #93 on: 26 Nov 2006, 13:11 »

Some other good ones,

Slumber
 BongZilla
 Fintroll.

I've probably suggested every metal band that I like by now, throughout all of the metal threads.
Hate, rain on me

BeoPuppy

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
    • Me.
« Reply #94 on: 26 Nov 2006, 14:07 »

I like Annihilator.? Does anyone else like them?

I am a huge fan of the first two Annihilator albums. After that ... not so much. It's one of those "when we were young ...'-things. However, I recently saw Jeff Waters again on the DVD accompanying the RoadRunner United CD and that man is pretty insane with a guitar.

My Art.

kid_militia

« Reply #95 on: 26 Nov 2006, 14:27 »

too much power metal :S
it's accesible, but it blows usually.
impossible.

in terms of the straight power metal vein:

edguy - hellfire club
avantasia - the metal opera 1 & 2
blind guardian - imaginations from the other side (also as mentioned "nightfall..." and "twist in the myth")
dream evil - dragonslayer (the lyrics on this album put dragonforce to shame...in a fun way)
iced earth - horror show

to appeal to any heavier desires, while still staying near to power metal in terms of sound and content

evemaster (like power metal with bm shreaks)
wintersun
amon amarth - all albums (if you like one, you'll probably like em all, dear odin I hope they never evolve their style)

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #96 on: 26 Nov 2006, 15:18 »

anymore questions?

I have one. Why would you trust something which seems to categorise Bullet For My Valentine and Atreyu as metalcore to accurately apply the term to anyone? I'm not too great on the metal subgenres but hardcore I do know, and Mastodon definitely don't fit into the metalcore bracket. Thirty Seconds Until Armageddon, Stand, Fall Silent; that's what metalcore sounds like.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #97 on: 26 Nov 2006, 18:16 »

I'm surprised nobody has said anything about Helmet.  Listen to Helmet.

Paige Hamilton is a cockswipe. I boo you, sir.

I'm seconding Amon Amarth, as i happen to be listening to them right now.
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

Der Turm, der Leute frass

• Furry furrier
  • kwargbrzzz...brhhgfschrrg???
« Reply #98 on: 26 Nov 2006, 19:25 »

1) Best band ever: Psychotic Waltz

2) Technical/Jazzy wtf Music
DEATH
Atheist
Cynic
Watchtower
Mekong Delta
Pestilence
Intronaut
Behold... The Arctopus
Orthrelm
Gnostic
Ephel Duath
Twisted into Form
Linear Sphere
Psycroptic
Spiral Architect
Buckethead
Spastic Ink
Believer
Coprofago
Protest
Meshugga
Frederik Thordendahl's special defects

3) Brutal stuff smashing your ears
Hate eternal
Cryptopsy
Iniquity
Panzerchrist
Nasum
Neaera
Heaven shall burn
Cannibal Corpse
Carcass
Fleshgore
Krisiun
Kataklysm
Obituary
Suffocation
Terrorizer
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Arch enemy
Vader
Disbelief
Hypocrisy
Electric Massada
Morbid Angel
Ackercocke
Yyrkoon
Converge
Japanische Kampfh?rspiele (german grindcore/Punk)

4) Progressive Metal
Dream Theater
Liquid Tension Experiment
Queensryche
Ayreon
Nevermore
Star One
Opeth
Dead Soul Tribe
OSI
Mastodon

5) Doom,Stoner, Post-Hardcore-whatever music
Confessor
ISIS
Shape of Despair
Jesu
Cult of Luna
Pelican
Neurosis
Electric Wizard
Ahab
Kyuss
Anathema
Paradise Lost
YOB
Mourning Beloveth
My Dying Bride

6) Groovy stuff, thrash metal, industrial, metalcore etc.
Textures
Exodus
Anthrax
Machine Head
Death Angel
Fear Of God
Lamb of God
Clawfinger
Sepultura
Testament
Vio-Lence
Godmack
Fear Factory
Ministry
Between The Buried and Me
Pantera
Criminal

Weird Bands
UneXpecT
Carnival in Coal
Mr. Bungle
Naked City
Fantomas

especially for people who like agalloch-like music:

Solstafir - masterpiece of biterness
Omnio - in the woods

« Last Edit: 26 Nov 2006, 20:49 by Der Turm, der Leute frass »
I'm SWISS, so don't expect any "creative" english phrases.......

-i'm responsible for de existence of the universe....even if i forgot why

Misereatur

• Duck attack survivor
  • Quicksand my butt
« Reply #99 on: 27 Nov 2006, 00:05 »

Bongzilla

AMERIJUANICA! FUCK YES!

Quote from: Der Turm, der Leute frass
Believer

You know, for a christian metal band, they're actually really good. I have their last album and it's has a fucking violin-guitar solo trade-off. If you ignore all that stuff about Jesus it's fun to listen to.

Also, great list, props for Naked City.
« Last Edit: 27 Nov 2006, 00:07 by Misereatur »
FREE JAZZ ISN'T FREE!

I am a music republican.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up