THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 15:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Artist Needed for QC(ish) Style Webcomic (apply within)  (Read 2910 times)

lbarbs

I am writting a webcomic that sounds suspiciously like a 'college roomies' style comic, But its not. Cos it's sent in a UK University Hall of Residence. It is supposedly witty, slightly surrial, and like all good comics contains girls, AI, and desktop Nuclear Fussion.

And I need an artist as the current artist is artistically overloaded.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38614861/

strangebear

Artist Needed for QC(ish) Style Webcomic (apply within)
« Reply #1 on: 03 Sep 2006, 11:01 »

Just checking ... thats "Surreal" .. as in weird and odd ... not "surrial" ... as in ... some word I've never heard of?

Which UK Halls were you thinking of setting the story! I lived in the Halls of residence in Liverpool Uni ... and we moved someone's entire bedroom outside one night. Never come home so drunk you leave your door open. Chances are your friends will move EVERY piece of furniture outside and set your bedroom up on the Dean's lawn! (he he he he he he)

lbarbs

« Reply #2 on: 03 Sep 2006, 13:32 »

I can't spell!

It's set in Rootes block, Warwick Uni.

On page 9, someone downloads the complete works of shakespeare in bmp format to test connection speed.

I have heard of a room being covered every inch in newspaper...

Anyway, can you draw?

Shaft

• Obscure cultural reference
    • Bass Cleft
« Reply #3 on: 04 Sep 2006, 18:29 »

I cant draw to save my life, but I live in Warwickshire. Not that that's relevant... Mr Elephant.
Quote from: tommydski
i realise that i am slightly buzzed on coffee in the toliets of a boeing 737 rubbing a wet rock on myself. if you've ever had a similar moment of clarity i think you may be able to relate to the feeling.

lbarbs

« Reply #4 on: 05 Sep 2006, 01:21 »

Thanks for that....

Hey, if you ever feel like photographing random parts of Warwick uni for me that would be cool :)

strangebear

« Reply #5 on: 12 Sep 2006, 23:41 »

I can't spell either, so I am the last person who should grumbling about typos!

Can I draw ... a bit. Check out the link in my signature to my own poor webcomic (not updated for the last week because of computer problems! ... but still a fairly ok example of my art!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up