THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 02:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forgotten the name...  (Read 2368 times)

lessthanfirst

Forgotten the name...
« on: 13 Sep 2006, 17:45 »

I'm sorry to start a thread that's as worthless as this but ages ago I started reading a webcomic and not many strips had been made. I think it started roughly around last summer... and I lost my internet connection before it had got very far. Anywhoo... I saw it advertised on NN2S bit it's not in Mitch Clem's recommended, nor do I think that it's in Jeph's.

It was basically about a character (who I think was a girl) and she moved into a new apartment and in the building lived lots of really weird characters and stuff. I think it might have been in black and white as well.

If anyone can tell me what it might be then that would be awesome 'cos even though I remember little about it I do remember that it was really good.

Cheers.

logosmonkey

Forgotten the name...
« Reply #1 on: 13 Sep 2006, 19:00 »

Uhh.. Voids? Maybe... that's the only one I can think of that fits that description off hand...

Luke

Forgotten the name...
« Reply #2 on: 13 Sep 2006, 21:23 »

www.building12.net">Building 12 is the only comic that comes to mind for me fitting your description. I haven't actually read farther than the first few pages (I might do so sometime when I have access to an LAN), but it's by the same guy that draws Misfile (Chris Hazelton).
Pages: [1]   Go Up