THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 16 Apr 2024, 10:05
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shards of Dalaya  (Read 6348 times)

Temellin

Shards of Dalaya
« on: 03 Nov 2006, 21:02 »

Hello, I am a shards of dalaya player that would like to spread the word about the server, first of all it is a totally legitimate server and by that I mean that you cannot level up to 65 and get uber gear by typing in some lame command. People actually have to work for their characters!

Shards of Dalaya is a Everquest Emulation, by that I mean that it uses the everquest engine and the zones that it had, but thats about as similar as it gets. It has:
* totally custom lore, zones may look the same but have different content, a lowbie zone from live is a raid zone in the shard for example!

*Custom quests for all level ranges, and more are added constantly! there are progressive quest lines for most classes and a "Main" quest for everyone to do!

*It can appeal to casual and hard core players alike. For the more casual it has plenty of quests to do, and more are added at a fairly constant rate, plent of zones to EXP in and a very nice community! For the hard core there are several raiding guilds that raid regulary and you can always form your own guild and start to kick arse and take names yourself!

Its very easy to start and get used to you just need to have boughten the EQ CD's and have your client patched up to and including LDoN. All players start off in a "Dream" that starts them on the main quest and tells them a bit of lore from the server while giving them a nice feel for it. All new players are placed in a Dalaya's Begginers guild that is full of helpful people who will be more than happy to answer your questions! More information can be found at http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/ and if you do plan on playing the wikipedia is a wonderful resource (Found at http://www.angrygamer.net/sodwiki/ ) If you have any questions about the game feel free to PM me or shoot me an e-mail, I will gladly answer your questions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up