THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Mar 2024, 04:42
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marvel Ultimate Allaince  (Read 4214 times)

Grimmy

Marvel Ultimate Allaince
« on: 24 Oct 2006, 18:54 »

This game is supposed to come out this week, and it is the secind game I have ever Pre Paid for in my life (The first being FF7 and I did it for the T shirt). I was gonna buy it through a game stop so I could get the code for the Silver Surfer, but it has now come to my attention that If I buy it at Circuit City, I can also get the x men the movie game for free, and that is one my son has been asking for. IS anyone else getting the game with the silver surfer code? I Want to know so I can get the best of both worlds.

Grimmy
Never hurts to ask, unless you ask for a demonstration of flogging techniques

thepugs

Re: Marvel Ultimate Allaince
« Reply #1 on: 25 Oct 2006, 08:08 »

I may actually know someone...I know for a fact he's getting the Silver Surfer code, but I don't know how willing he may be to divulge it.  Additionally, do not base your purchase on the vague possibility of my cheats hook-ups.

Nonetheless, the game looks choice.

Grimmy

« Reply #2 on: 26 Oct 2006, 18:37 »

***update***
I should rename this thread the @$$holes of Ciruit city.

They advertised the deal where you get the xmen game for free if you buy the MUA game.

what they DONT tell you is that they only have 3 copies of the xmen game per store!!!

And I got there in time for it to find out they never got the PS2 version of the xmen game.
And they wouldnt let me get the xbox version with the ps2 game.

Circuit city sucks.

And Gamestop had delays getting the game so the day was a waste!!

/venting
Im gonna go get my MUA with the surfer code.
Ill post it here when I get it
Thanks
Grimmy
razzin frazzin circuit city...

thegreatbuddha

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2006, 00:47 »

Down, Left, Left, Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start while changing characters

Daredevil is Left, Left, Right, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Start, just in case you need it.
I want to be able to tell my kids about the days when the internet was an uncontrolled haven for outlaws such as myself.
Kind of like the old west but with keyboards and nobody is having sex.

Grimmy

« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2006, 19:19 »

Got it.
Thanks.
They also have the codes to unlock ALL the characters and costumes, which in turn give you MORE characters
(Thors costume makes him into Beta Ray Bill; Iron Man can become War Machine, Spider Woman can become Spider Girl; Ms Marvel can become Binary, and my favorite, Iceman can be played as the original Snow Covered Iceman from day one)

Ill find the code again and post it here another time.

Grimmy
will be busy for the next god knows how many weekends.

Ulmassir

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #5 on: 02 Nov 2006, 21:08 »

That sounds like a lot of fun. What's the plot like, though?

superwill

« Reply #6 on: 02 Nov 2006, 22:03 »

That sounds like a lot of fun. What's the plot like, though?

Awesome is what it's like. Actually, I've played it for an hour and so far it's pretty good. I love the way they implement the powers into the gameplay. Being the first brand spanking new game I've bought in a year, I have to say I'm pretty impressed overall with it.

thepugs

« Reply #7 on: 02 Nov 2006, 23:25 »

I just played for an hour or so too.  One thing they've changed about the gameplay, at least for the PC, is that old menu you could bring up with four powers to use is gone - now you can only use numbers.

The plot seems cool, a group called "Masters of Evil" led by Dr. Doom and composed of well-known supervillians are...well, doing evil.  You stops them.

superwill

« Reply #8 on: 03 Nov 2006, 03:16 »

I myself have the Xbox version. I was going to wait for the PC one to get to the store near me, but it was so tempting. I caved, but it was so worth it. So far I like Capt. America, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Silver Surfer. I might make a team out of them, but I'm not sure yet.

Oh yeah, have you tried to use all the Fantastic Four yet? You get a team bonus. +20 health per KO. Not too shabby.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #9 on: 03 Nov 2006, 11:13 »

I'm on the last 'Act' of the game (Doom's castle), and my team is basically all of my favorites from the comics (Iron Man, Wolverine, Deadpool and the Human Torch).

I'm moving on to FFXII as soon as I'm done with it, though.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there
Pages: [1]   Go Up