THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Yr Favourite Local Bands  (Read 16007 times)

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
Yr Favourite Local Bands
« on: 17 Nov 2006, 05:40 »

How Ginsberg of me.

Anyways, I am starting this thread in revenge against my favourite local band, Rah Rah. They are a guitar-trumpet-drum trio who switch off instruments on occasion to use the keytar. The trumpeter is in Ontario at the moment so there are guest performers in the band at every show. Sometimes the guitarist's little brother comes onstage and the two of them, with assistance from the rest of the band, play a song from Tha Bells, their rap duo.

Point is, one of the jerks put the comment "Best band." on my own music myspace. So I decided to show those bastards who's boss by promoting them to the internet.

Seriously though, their EP rocks and their live show is an absolute blast. They usually close it with "Add It Up," a Violent Femmes cover.

Who are your favourite local bands? And no, your band doesn't count.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

alexalexalex

Re: Yr Favourite Local Bands
« Reply #1 on: 17 Nov 2006, 06:18 »

Rah Rah are seriously awesome, thanks for that! My favourite SCOTTISH bands are as follows:

Otterley

The Harbourmaster
Beth Wilmshurst
Avast!
The Tragical History Tour
ACRNYM
Ohhh!

and probably lots more I forgot. All my favourites split up this year :( If anyone's interested I'll link to them too later

[edit] to emphasise otterley, who are far and away the best band everrrrrr. (from fife)
« Last Edit: 17 Nov 2006, 06:20 by alexalexalex »

alonelyargonaut

« Reply #2 on: 17 Nov 2006, 06:40 »

Skyway!  www.skywayrock.com

The Stationary Set
The Minor Fall
The Giveaway
Four Days

Stationary Set almost made it a few months back, and were over in Wisconsin recording a demo at the studio where Deathcab records.

Four Days is another defunct local band that almost made it.  They were on a show on MTV a while back playing a house party and on the street to earn money to pay for one of their bandmates DUI tickets.

The Giveaway is another one that was coming on up and then fell apart.

Skyway was once Black Tea, they are all high school mates of mine, who almost broke into the scene in Nashville but ended up breaking up because Brandon (their frontman) got married.  now he's in a group with the former member of Stationary Set/Giveaway/Minor Fall/Four Days called Stitches, they're pretty tight but not serious

Anathallo is another one that has been rocking the midwest for a while, and I really dig their sound.

Ettison Clio, whom I hear is also defunct now too...

The Farewell Drive

The Casionauts

Boink was another one that came from a town a few miles away from me, and were pretty close friends, and now they are on the Warp Tour

Needless to say the area around East Lansing, Michigan has been really fruitful in churning out bands that are almosts

thepugs

« Reply #3 on: 17 Nov 2006, 07:01 »

In the MD area, some totally awesome bands to check out would be Hotspur, Crash Boom Bang, and Sarcasm.  Particularly Hotspur (they played a show that they had not advertised well and it actually turned out that three of my friends and I were the only people there in a dingy little bar.  It was totally kickass, we talked with all of them afterward).

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #4 on: 17 Nov 2006, 07:31 »

Ad Astra Per Aspera (http://www.adastraperaspera.com/) are pretty nifty.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Will

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #5 on: 17 Nov 2006, 08:57 »

Neocracy was hands down my favorite band to play with whenever my band was still playing.  I'm still very good friends with them, and on occasion I will go to their shows and read some of my written stuff before their set, while they're tuning and shit...it's always a good time.

I had the honor of playing with 42nd Street for their first show ever a few years ago, and they quickly became another band that I always loved to hang out with.  I really like what they do in terms of trying to sound different than every other band that has come out of our area.  I'm sure that there's a couple hundred different bands out there that did what they're doing first, or that do it better, but fuck it, I love this band.

The Calm Before is kind of a guilty pleasure band for me.  By all rights I should hate this band, but they're all good friends of mine, and as much as I probably lose tough-guy points, I really do enjoy them. 

These are three bands that my band had the pleasure of sharing the stage with many, many times, and I wholeheartedly support them in everything they do.  If you guys want to let me know what you thought of any of them, that'd be nifty!

Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

RallyMonkey

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #6 on: 17 Nov 2006, 09:16 »

Built to Spill

And... yeah, that's basically it. We have a really good music scene here in Boise, if you like crappy hardcore bands.

kablaaamo

« Reply #7 on: 17 Nov 2006, 09:57 »

I'm kind of in transition...so I have two 'homes' with different local bands. So woo. I'm going to pimp two.

From Thunder Bay, my favourite local band WAS Freeground. Two excellent singers/songwriters, generally laid-back mood, genre swing from blues to reggae....ok, sure. They were a jam band. But they were also really technically skilled, fun to dance to and I'm pretty good friends with 3/4 former members.

Those 3/4 went on to form another band, Jonny Was, but I have yet to hear them play in that form.

From Ottawa...I'm fond of the Acorn. No personal memories really, except that they've been good live when I've seen them.

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #8 on: 17 Nov 2006, 11:27 »

Every band currently active on the Isle of Wight sucks to a very great degree.
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Scytale

« Reply #9 on: 17 Nov 2006, 11:33 »

I'm kind of in transition...so I have two 'homes' with different local bands. So woo. I'm going to pimp two.

Yeah I'm a bit like this, I lived in Canberra for 18 years and have been in Wollongong for 3, I was fairly into the Canberra music scene and due to work commitments etc, don't goto many local gigs in Wollongong, haven't really found any decent bands.

From Canberra my favorite bands were:

Alchemist
Myrddraal
Pod People
Psychrist

IRBABOON

« Reply #10 on: 17 Nov 2006, 12:31 »

um, top three new zealand bands are

1 Sterogram (walky talky man) (lol, that rymed)
2 Elomeno P
3 The Living End (yes they are australian but screw you)

top three bands of all time

1 The Offspring
2 The Vandals
3 Metallica

Patrick

• where did it cost?
  • Awakened
  • Used to be a cool kid
    • Troubador! bandcamp page
« Reply #11 on: 17 Nov 2006, 16:24 »

One of the best local bands in the area of my hometown in California was Runaway Tim, who were from Dublin, just a 5 minute drive (in good traffic) on the freeway.

http://myspace.com/runawaytim

They broke up a while ago and now they live on only in memory. They had a badass run though. And the one dude plays a Fender Jag-stang! That's a pimpin' axe if I ever saw one, the whole Jazz/Jag/Mustang group is awesome.

And I'm not going to plug my own crap musical ventures. Y'all are sick of it anyway.
My long-dead band Troubador! licks your gentlemen's legumes on the cheap

Tyrranizer

« Reply #12 on: 17 Nov 2006, 16:42 »

I don't really like most of the bands around here (Isreal), most bands around here are well...suck. One good export we have is Infected Mushroom (if you're into Psychadelic stuff, you should check 'em out). Another Isreali band that made into the European music scene in the early 80's are Minimal Compact (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIR63a3rN9w&mode=related&search=). Sorry the sound quality sucks so bad in that video, this one is a bit better (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA_xWxoP8ic&mode=related&search=). There are a few other's that are ok, if you're intersted at all PM me and I'll send you a couple songs.

chinesedentist

« Reply #13 on: 17 Nov 2006, 21:19 »

Ad Astra Per Aspera (http://www.adastraperaspera.com/) are pretty nifty.

Cool, man, some Lawrence luv.

On the same note, should one mention The Esoteric or Archetype, possibly?

a pack of wolves

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #14 on: 17 Nov 2006, 23:03 »

I'm from Leeds. This could take a while.

Birds of Delay - Noise.

Tigers - Spazzy stuff a little reminiscent of that San Diego sound, but with a lot more sex.

Humanfly - Ex-Canvas, Beecher, J*R. If Hydrahead was still a good label, they'd be on it.

Red Stars Parade - Think Will Haven, Breach and the like.

Duck Stab - Fast and dirty hardcore.

Like A Kind of Matador - Doom, with flutes and that.

Benjamin Wetherill - Last time I saw this man play he did two George Formby covers. Awesome.

Unicorn Love - More noise. Ex Devils, Stalingrad, Losing The Battle.

Bilge Pump - DIY rock legends, although sadly none of their recorded output lives up to them live.

Polaris - More DIY legends, indie music with some of that 'post-rock' (I hate that word but can't think of a better one) thing going on.

Executive Distraction Tasks - Ridiculously technical grindcore.

Narcosis - Well, two of them live here now so I guess they count. More stupidly tech grind, but not quite as tech as EDT (as in, it's humanly possible for them to play for over five minutes).

Jupiter Lander - 90s style emo.

Quip - Acoustic/electronic stuff.

Random Number - More good electronic gubbins.

Hood Yet more of this electronic shit that I'm rubbish at describing. Dead good though.

Black Bats - More of the dirty fast hardcore.

WhoresWhoresWhores - Crap name, good band. A bit sass but heavy and classy enough to pull it off.

I think that'll do for now, I'll maybe add some more when I can be bothered.
Quote from: De_El
Next time, on QC Forums: someone embarrassingly reveals that they are a homophobe! Stay tuned to find out who!

chinesedentist

« Reply #15 on: 18 Nov 2006, 00:07 »

That's not the Polaris from Pete & Pete, is it?

thepugs

« Reply #16 on: 18 Nov 2006, 00:12 »

Considering Leeds is not Connecticut, yes.  That's not the Polaris from Pete & Pete.

chinesedentist

« Reply #17 on: 18 Nov 2006, 00:26 »

I get the two confused all the time, oopsie.

I thought Pete and Pete was from Manchester?

livingthelie

« Reply #18 on: 18 Nov 2006, 00:28 »

mitochondrion

makes me hate myself for not being this good

gremory

does the same

citadel

smokes a lot of weed

tough as nails

doesn't, and are stll good

AK-47

are a bunch of commie bastards, and i love them for it

chet

are who i say i like to indie hipster snobs to make them leave me alone, but then i tell my hardcore friends that i don't really like them, i just said that to make the IHS leave me alone, but secretly, i love them.

fury and the mouse

make me smile.  a lot.  and dance.  yes.

acting ensign

star trek inspired sludgecore.  fuck all of you, i win.  oh yeah.

conversation

incredibly uninspired and bland by-the-numbers screamo.  why do i have them on this list?  two reasons.  first, the lead singer and the drummer are both really good dudes, and friends of mine.  and second, when i asked tim (the singer) why he would ever, EVER be in a band like this, he looked me straight in the eye and said "cuz i want to get laid...a lot."  and i thought "well, at least he's honest".

thepugs

« Reply #19 on: 18 Nov 2006, 00:35 »

That's not what Wikipedia told me.

chinesedentist

« Reply #20 on: 18 Nov 2006, 01:44 »

That's not what Wikipedia told me.

Clearly there's your problem:  you used wikipedia, which has never ever printed a single true thing.  According to very credible sources that I made up just now, everybody knows that Pete and Pete was filmed in Manchester, using two East Indian kids made up to look like Gingers and with expert accent coaches and even more expert-y backdrop painters to simulate Conneticut.

alexalexalex

« Reply #21 on: 18 Nov 2006, 02:59 »

I'm from Leeds. This could take a while.

All these bands just about make up for the Kaiser Chiefs! I've seen most of these bands in scotland before, and the ones I haven't seen.. you should make them tour.

IRBABOON

« Reply #22 on: 18 Nov 2006, 03:08 »

so you no like kaiser chiefs?

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #23 on: 18 Nov 2006, 05:45 »

I'm so glad I come from Brighton...

The Maccabees - Bloc Party/Futureheads new pretenders, bloody brilliant

The Pipettes - Big now, and the best doo-whoppy girly goodness ever

The Indelicates - Julia (formerly of The Pipettes)'s other band, they have a song called 'Waiting For Pete Doherty to Die' and it's absolutely beautiful

My Little Problem - Really Elliott Smith-like, brilliant

Restless List - Instrumental, experimental, so very danceable

Actress Hands - the good bits of britpop and pavement

British Sea Power - generally awesome. Have trees.

Brakes - Even better and made the best disco tune with 'All Night Disco Party' and did spiffing satire with the song 'Cheney', which lasts for about 10 seconds and goes 'Cheney, Cheney, Cheney...stop being such a dick'

Winteria - first band to get lumped with the label 'tweemo'. Plus, they kicked my ex out of their band, which wins them points.

This City - somewhere between Pretty Girls Make Graves, At The Drive In and The Automatic.  It makes you forgive the fact that they all have matching emo fringes.

Nick Cave (well, Hove and not Brighton, but it's near enough) - even though he's now more orange than David Dickinson under an orange light bulb

Miss Pain - arty electro scenesterish goodness

The Black Tulips - like the Dresden Dolls with more people and slightly more theatre

The Lodge - dirty indie rock n roll, they just supported Juliette and The Licks on tour and she appears to be in love with them

The Guillotines - retro blues-y rock n roll - they've just blagged a support slot to The Horrors

Dirty Social Disorder - retro stooges-y filthy rock n roll

Deadbeat Descendent - as above but more retro-y

Enid Blitz
- a couple of their members used to be in The Dawn Parade who were ace until the singer sacked everyone, so they moved to Brighton and formed an even better band

Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster - more of the town's resident scenesters/drunks than a band, but brilliantly funny live nonetheless

Electric Soft Parade - terminally underrated, so their members have formed other bands as well...

and finally..

Star Scream, who aren't strictly speaking from Brighton but a neighbouring town, but they play insanely loud blitzkrieg glamourous rock with fancy effects and brilliant songs and deserve to be heard by everyone.

So, for future reference, The Kooks are NOT Brighton's only band. And they suck noodles.

I know I'll think of millions more, but these are the best local ones that spring to mind, and they're all ace.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #24 on: 18 Nov 2006, 09:40 »

British Sea Power - generally awesome. Have trees.

Brakes - Even better and made the best disco tune with 'All Night Disco Party' and did spiffing satire with the song 'Cheney', which lasts for about 10 seconds and goes 'Cheney, Cheney, Cheney...stop being such a dick'

Comma, comma, comma, comma, shakin' fist.

*shakes fist.*

valentine

« Reply #25 on: 18 Nov 2006, 14:43 »

Fury and the Mouse (www.myspace.com/furyandthemouse) They are our new indie babies since vincat was on tour forever and Immaculate Machine got too big for all ages venues.
speaking of which
Vincat (www.myspace.com/vincat) Are pretty good. Their newer stuff is definetly better.

too lazy to post about the scores of hardcore and punk bands. Some of them are okay, but I've been drunk every time so it's probably just the whiskey hearing.

TrueNeutral

« Reply #26 on: 18 Nov 2006, 15:02 »

It used to be Flat Tyres but they broke up. I don't know who it is now. It will probably be their new band when they find a new singer.

The Eyeball Kid

« Reply #27 on: 18 Nov 2006, 15:58 »

um, top three new zealand bands are

1 Sterogram (walky talky man) (lol, that rymed)
2 Elomeno P
3 The Living End (yes they are australian but screw you)

man i know people who get pissed when Evermore and Finn Brothers get called Aussie. stealing the Living End is tottally cheating

Top Aussie Bands:
Crayon Fields
The Hummingbirds
Architecture in Helsinki
Augie March
You Am I
The Grates (only for live shows/general cuteness)
Wolf & Cub
Bluebottle Kiss

um... heaps

The Eyeball Kid

« Reply #28 on: 18 Nov 2006, 16:00 »

I'm so glad I come from Brighton...

Nick Cave (well, Hove and not Brighton, but it's near enough) - even though he's now more orange than David Dickinson under an orange light bulb

Bah. Australia still claims him.

muffy

• Asleep in the boner patch
« Reply #29 on: 18 Nov 2006, 21:59 »

I know, I know...but he can frequently be spotted walking into VideoBox or Waitrose looking enigmatic, serious, and very very orange...
My mates and I once tried to give him a flyer for our misery night (which cited his name on the music description for the night) and he viewed us with this kind of superior, pleasant condescension...I would have expected nothing less... *sigh*

TrueNeutral

« Reply #30 on: 18 Nov 2006, 22:25 »

Hm, Within Temptation counts as a local band for me. In fact, I saw them play before they hit it big.

livingthelie

« Reply #31 on: 19 Nov 2006, 01:24 »

Fury and the Mouse (www.myspace.com/furyandthemouse) They are our new indie babies since vincat was on tour forever and Immaculate Machine got too big for all ages venues.
speaking of which
Vincat (www.myspace.com/vincat) Are pretty good. Their newer stuff is definetly better.

too lazy to post about the scores of hardcore and punk bands. Some of them are okay, but I've been drunk every time so it's probably just the whiskey hearing.

HEY!  victoria already got laid out.  quit dippin' in my kool aid!

(ok, so i forgot about vincat.  they are good as well.)

KharBevNor

• Awakened
  • broadly tolerated
    • http://mirkgard.blogspot.com/
« Reply #32 on: 19 Nov 2006, 03:32 »

Oh no, wait, all your guys local bands pretty much suck as well, so I'm not alone!
[22:25] Dovey: i don't get sigquoted much
[22:26] Dovey: like, maybe, 4 or 5 times that i know of?
[22:26] Dovey: and at least one of those was a blatant ploy at getting sigquoted

http://panzerdivisio

Chesire Cat

• Scrabble hacker
  • Standing proudly behind unpopular opinions
« Reply #33 on: 19 Nov 2006, 06:47 »

Gotta say, Johnny C, got my cities best bet covered, RahRah had me in goosebumps, it'll be great when Kyrie is back in town.  I got to see her last show before she left and they totally upstaged the main act, and ended their set by bringing the entire audience up on stage.

But I still gotta give props to my flatmate's band Kinedyne, they've only been together a few months so its still amateur hour but they are easily the best hardcore/metal outfit in Regina.  I mean, Indie is my first love but sometimes you just have to get out there and mosh a bit.
« Last Edit: 19 Nov 2006, 06:49 by Chesire Cat »
"In this zero sum game everything given to another, reduces me"

Valrus

• I'm Randy! I'm eternal!
  • moo hoo ha ha
« Reply #34 on: 19 Nov 2006, 06:55 »

Quote from: Johnny C
Whatever you give up for Lent, it better not be your day job.

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #35 on: 19 Nov 2006, 10:12 »

Our little town of Perth has a great deal of awesome bands, in fact it's pretty well established that Perth has the second best music scene in Australia.

As far as bands I like, well, there's
Karnivool- who IMO are just plain the best band in Australia...

and some local metal bands including
Pathogen (I'm wearing a Pathogen shirt right now)
Dyscord
Plague
Voyager
Black Steel

that's what I can think of off the top of my head, but there's more.
It's a roasted cocoa bean, commonly found in vaginas.

Scytale

« Reply #36 on: 19 Nov 2006, 10:25 »

Our little town of Perth has a great deal of awesome bands, in fact it's pretty well established that Perth has the second best music scene in Australia.

Dyscord
Plague
Voyager
Black Steel

Stargazer are from Perth aren't they "The Scream that Tore the Sky" is an awesome album.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #37 on: 19 Nov 2006, 12:33 »

I got to see her last show before she left and they totally upstaged the main act, and ended their set by bringing the entire audience up on stage.

That was a blast. But don't sell Geronimo or Sylvie short.

Are you going to the Sylvie vinyl release this Friday? You should. Rah Rah is playing. We can touch base.

Gridgm

• Beyoncé
« Reply #38 on: 19 Nov 2006, 12:44 »

Oh no, wait, all your guys local bands pretty much suck as well, so I'm not alone!

speak for yourself the melbourne underground kicks everything repetitivly

personally i'm going for the nation blue
and my ears are wearing head phones
they do play my favorite songs
not music i'm told to like
but the songs that make me dance along

Scytale

« Reply #39 on: 19 Nov 2006, 12:51 »

I think Blood Duster's "Str8 Outta Northcoate" is the biggest nod to the Melbourne underground I've seen :P

The Eyeball Kid

« Reply #40 on: 19 Nov 2006, 14:50 »

Dyscord
Plague
Voyager
Black Steel

i'm not into metal, so my fave Perth bands are the great Panda Band and the hyped but good Sleepy Jackson, as well as power poppers New Rules For Boats

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #41 on: 19 Nov 2006, 19:32 »

Yeah, if I was into indie more, my list of favourite local bands would be significantly longer... Like I said, the Perth music scene is in great shape

headisadinosaur

« Reply #42 on: 21 Nov 2006, 06:06 »

Ad Astra Per Aspera are indeed pretty nifty, although they aren't technically local for me.

Shhhh! and Olympics... there aren't many good bands here.

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #43 on: 21 Nov 2006, 09:33 »

My favourite local band, which I have whored out around gabbly and stuff before would have to be The Good. Three out of four of the band members went to my school, and the organist is one of my good friend's brothers. They have just released another album called 51 Squares and they played at my school the other day! So worth skipping English to go to their performance.

You can find some of their music on their myspace page which is http://www.myspace.com/thegoodband

I recommend listening to Racist Skin, which would have to be my favourite song.
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident

Rubby

• The German Chancellory building
    • http://members.shaw.ca/baby.snakes
« Reply #44 on: 21 Nov 2006, 11:08 »

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #45 on: 21 Nov 2006, 14:32 »

Um, I have not been out seeing local bands in a while, but here are some of the best ones that stick in my memory

The Kidney Thieves
Skypi
I Heart Hiroshima
'Neath
Ponyloaf

Shit I know there are more, this is all I am coming up with off the top of my head, but These five bands are consistantly responsible for blowing me away, when I am typically pretty unimpressed with a lot of local music.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Vanilla Gorilla

« Reply #46 on: 21 Nov 2006, 20:02 »

Murder in Memphis
the Blackout Pact

go denver.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #47 on: 22 Nov 2006, 00:21 »

Staurophobia
Flying Eyes

Go Towson.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

The Eyeball Kid

« Reply #48 on: 22 Nov 2006, 14:30 »

Um, I have not been out seeing local bands in a while, but here are some of the best ones that stick in my memory

The Kidney Thieves
Skypi
I Heart Hiroshima
'Neath
Ponyloaf

Shit I know there are more, this is all I am coming up with off the top of my head, but These five bands are consistantly responsible for blowing me away, when I am typically pretty unimpressed with a lot of local music.
hey they might be overplayed and kinda annoying, but ya should mention my friends The Grates 'cause they're nice and put on a good live show
i think i pissed off I Heart Hiroshima by comparing them to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs on my FasterLouder review

fave Sydney bands?
The Hummingbirds, Expatriate... i dunno. most of my fave Aussie bands are from Melbourne

David_Dovey

• Nearly grown up
  • j'accuse!
« Reply #49 on: 22 Nov 2006, 15:56 »

The Kidney Thieves
Skypi
I Heart Hiroshima
'Neath
Ponyloaf

*ahem*

Dude, why are you failing to mention the most homoerotic prog-metal band in Brisbane?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up