THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 29 Apr 2024, 05:30
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: basic fx make-up  (Read 4477 times)

eatyrspleens

basic fx make-up
« on: 06 Mar 2007, 17:22 »

i have a class this semester. i thought i'd share the assignments i've turned in so far. i think this fits under arts and crafts, anyway.

zombie!

not that great. done right before class. i didn't have everything i needed to make fake blood, so it's too red and too thin. eh.

old age!

i either followed the teacher's instructions wrong or my face is really hard to age.

spider bite!

my best, so far. i used a picture of a brown recluse bite for reference.

black eye!

the first project i did. it could use more purple/black, but it's alright, i guess.

J_Saunders

Re: basic fx make-up
« Reply #1 on: 06 Mar 2007, 22:21 »

Wow, very creepy stuff that you have clearly researched alot... You even knew that head wound bleed alot more than normal!  Great work, but I would be nervous around you near any blunt instruments. Have you used this talent for anything other than class assignments? I can think of alot of ways to have fun with this!

The extra letter

• The German Chancellory building
« Reply #2 on: 07 Mar 2007, 00:00 »

The spider bite looks naaaaasty. Well done!
Hush, may I ask you all for silence? The dreamer is still asleep.

eatyrspleens

« Reply #3 on: 07 Mar 2007, 13:04 »

haha, no need to be nervous. i am like a happy, cuddly bunny! er, yeah.

anyway! i have not used this outside of class yet. i will definitely be attending every zombie walk i can now and frightening young children as much as possible. so much fun!

Ally

« Reply #4 on: 07 Mar 2007, 13:36 »

Hey, that's so awesome! Can you teach us how to do anything? Preferably the black eye? If it'd take a really long time to explain things, don't bother, but I'd love to learn how to do that. Maybe I should just take a class, ha.

ummmkay

• Curry sauce
« Reply #5 on: 07 Mar 2007, 13:48 »

Wow, that spider bite looks disgustingly real. Which is your goal, I guess, so good job! I would definitely agree that it's your best out of what we've seen.

eatyrspleens

« Reply #6 on: 07 Mar 2007, 16:21 »

this website has tutorials for black eye application, blood recipes, etc. all i have used has been grease paint, liquid latex, and extra flesh. i had to link to the extra flesh just because it's so cool. i used it in the spider bite application, which is why it looks raised.

thanks for all the compliments!

J_Saunders

« Reply #7 on: 07 Mar 2007, 19:45 »

The next time my friend has me look after his kid, I am so trying the black eye thing just to give him a bit of a scare! His son is cool and would love to do this too.

Lines

• Awakened
« Reply #8 on: 07 Mar 2007, 19:45 »

Blegh!

In more articulate terms, well done! Those look pretty awesome.
:grumpypuss: :grumpypuss: :grumpypuss:
Pages: [1]   Go Up