THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 19 Apr 2024, 00:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A bittorrent question  (Read 5008 times)

Wentlyman

A bittorrent question
« on: 17 Dec 2006, 21:59 »

I have a small question about bittorrent. I have been using it for about 3-4 months, and known the program very well. Just recently I have been trying to download some audiobooks to play, but I cannot find any good torrent sites for audiobooks. I have tryed much of the popular sites (mininova, torrentportal, etc) but they seem to offer absolutely no help. I want to know if anyone knows any good sites where I can find audiobooks, or if anyone could just post their favorite site for me to try.

Also, if you can find any torrents regarding the book itself, I will be very pleased. The book is James Patterson's Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment. It is the first in a series of two books, the second being called Maximum Ride: School's Out Forever. But I am looking for the first book only. Thanks!

kungfool

Re: A bittorrent question
« Reply #1 on: 12 Feb 2007, 10:04 »

Theres a few sites i use, but i dont know if any of them will be good to you.
www.suprnova.com
www.torrentspy.com
www.piratebay.com

There are a few others i know, but i just cant think of them right now. If i do, i will let you know

Morgan Jones

« Reply #2 on: 12 Feb 2007, 10:15 »

I dunno if you googled the idea, but here what I can found in les then 5 secs

http://www.audiobooksforfree.com/screen_main.asp

http://www.freeclassicaudiobooks.com/

mer

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2007, 18:10 »

I know of a lot of people who've had problems with piratebay lately, I say stay away from there for a while.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2007, 21:41 »

www.btjunkie.org (or is it .com? I can't remember) is a spider search of ALL torrent sites, including those you have to register for.  Demonoid.com is pretty good for audiobooks, and if you can get an OiNK invite, they have an audiobook section.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

dennis

• Asleep in the boner patch
  • A sockful of quarters makes the medicine go down.
    • Lies! Truth!
« Reply #5 on: 13 Feb 2007, 05:31 »

isohunt.
Pages: [1]   Go Up