Jeph Jacques's comics discussion forums

• 17 Jan 2022, 14:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a specific band  (Read 1259 times)

schimmy

• The Tickler
Looking for a specific band
« on: 19 Dec 2006, 00:18 »

Alright guys, I have a quest for you. I had a couple of songs on my mp3 player before it broke by a band that I enjoyed listening to. The problem is, I can't remember the band's name, and can't remember enough of the lyrics for a google to turn up anything. If I remember correctly, the band is not unheard of - in indie circles at least - and I'm pretty sure I heard about them here, so hopefully you lot will remember who they are. Here's what I remember:

They had a song that listed things that are no longer fun now that the singer is single. I believe that one of the things was eating Sundaes, and I'm pretty sure that the word Sundae is in the title.
Another song was about someone who lives in a scientist's (doctor's?) laboratory, and the person has some egg or bubble quality to him. He comments towards the end of the song that the scientist has created an island for the person, and other experiments.
I think the band itself no longer exists, and may have disbanded within the last year.

I know that's not much to go on, but that's all I remember. Can anyone tell who it is?

Ernest

• Duck attack survivor
  • Buy my book!
Re: Looking for a specific band
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2006, 08:12 »

Clann Zu.
Where I come from, we usually just shorten that to "yee-haw!"
Pages: [1]   Go Up