THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 03:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Arcade Fire - Neon Bible  (Read 58953 times)

Catacombs

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
Re: Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
« Reply #50 on: 08 Mar 2007, 12:20 »

I just downloaded and listened to it, and its certainly different from Funeral.  It's different in a good way though, its not like you wanted the same album over again, right?  It certainly has a fuller sound with more "oomph".  It also has bit of a Springsteen influence, which is totally ok with me because he's one of my favorite all time artists.  My only beefs are the cover is pretty lame and I did not like the closer.  Otherwise it's great and definitely rivals Funeral.
Seriously.  You know who's big on milking good deeds for PR points?  God.

Pixar: More Classy than God.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
« Reply #51 on: 08 Mar 2007, 14:11 »

'Neon Bible' isn't a bad title, but it just seems off somehow. I know the album has religious lyrics, and the cover of a neon book is cool, but it's just sort of...off. Funeral is a good title because it's so simple and so apropos to the album. Anything to do with religion is a loaded subject and there's a kind of awkwardness to the phrase 'Neon Bible.' It doesn't strike me as interesting or provocative so much as like something someone a hundred years ago, after seeing a neon sign for the first time, thought up.

It's also taken from a book that the author thought was too amateurish to publish. So then he wrote A Confederacy Of Dunces, killed himself, and years later his Mom published A Confederacy Of Dunces, which became so popular that some book company published Neon Bible against her wishes.

It's only taken from the book 'Neon Bible.' It's not a reference to anything else. This was always obvious but the lyrics booklet that comes with the cd confirms this. The book, however, is set in a rural southern town and features a young protagonist who comes to learn "the painful lessons of religious, racial, social and sexual bigotry, and comes to perceive the need to defend himself, a reluctant outsider." The book has been said to "chronical an awakening." If you listen to Neon Bible, a lot of these themes are present. While racial and sexual bigotry are not addressed, there are certainly religious and social issues addressed in the lyrics and an "awakening" to the evils in the world and a desperate outrage against them isn't an innacurate way to look at the lyrics in Neon Bible.
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

zariuszer0

« Reply #52 on: 10 Mar 2007, 15:28 »

While Arcade Fire never really *clicked* with me (i think they're a bit too dark for my tastes), I have been surprised by something with this new album.

I work at a local Barnes and Noble, in the Music Department. And the demographic that's so far been looking for Neon Bible the most? 50-60 year old Men. Not exactly the typical indie rock crowd, eh?

So whil ei don't really have any insight into why that's happening, figured i'd share it, maybe someone else might.

Reno

« Reply #53 on: 10 Mar 2007, 19:42 »

I am actually rather glad they took this long to make it.  It is an awesome follow-up to Funeral where I was expecting some big budget crap.  I have been waiting for 3 years for this, and it is better than I could have hoped. 

They make better use of the range and variation of instruments and voices, there is a lot more backup support than in both the self-titled EP and in Funeral and I particuarly like the new version of "No Cars Go."

As for the mentioned demographic, I dont find that surprising at all, frankly when I listen to this album, that is almost what I who I would expect to buy it given the content.

Recent Vintage

« Reply #54 on: 10 Mar 2007, 20:53 »

I'm in love with this album.

I've been listening to it nonstop since it came out.  I love the wide use of instruments especially the organ.

!!!CPAOI!!!

« Reply #55 on: 10 Mar 2007, 21:11 »

I work at a local Barnes and Noble, in the Music Department. And the demographic that's so far been looking for Neon Bible the most? 50-60 year old Men. Not exactly the typical indie rock crowd, eh?

Oddly enough I was just speaking with a friend who said that his middle-aged dad had heard some of the record on satellite radio and loved it.  Honestly I feel that Arcade Fire make the kind of honest music that can speak to people regardless of age, and it's interesting to see how the demographic of consumers of independent music in general is changing.  I introduced a friend of mine who listens almost exclusively to top 40 and classic R&B to the new TV on the Radio album and he flipped for it.  Perhaps I'm being overly idealistic, but given the absolute shambles that is the state of mainstream music (and what I feel is a renaissance in creativity as far as independent music is concerned) bands like the Arcade Fire can achieve recognition and be enjoyed by people outside of their pre-supposed fan base.

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #56 on: 10 Mar 2007, 21:18 »

Honestly I feel that Arcade Fire make the kind of honest music that can speak to people regardless of age,

It is good, honest music played well by men that people can believe in

but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #57 on: 10 Mar 2007, 22:20 »

you need not worry about the singing

i will have that covered
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #58 on: 11 Mar 2007, 09:42 »

Funnily enough, my local paper had a feature on "indie bands making it in the mainstream." The three albums they talked about were the new Shins, Bloc Party, and Arcade Fire albums. My Dad read it and has all but demanded I let him borrow my copy of Neon Bible.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #59 on: 11 Mar 2007, 13:26 »

My mom, who generally dislikes most music in the "indie rock" genre, and who listens almost exclusively to blues and classic rock, thinks Neon Bible is a great album. I personally think it's the best album I've heard this and last year, hands down, and my tastes tend to go towards ambient drone and instrumental rock. I think that's really saying something about how well crafted this album really is.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Gryff

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Summary sense... tingling!
« Reply #60 on: 11 Mar 2007, 14:09 »

FROM THE HAUNTED LOINS OF THE FEVER WITCH, KAI AND SR SPRANG

!!!CPAOI!!!

« Reply #61 on: 11 Mar 2007, 15:39 »

Never say that my hair is like a gay Mexican car.

samface

« Reply #62 on: 12 Mar 2007, 13:27 »

I am going to use my first post on this fine forum to declare that "Keep the Car Running" and "(Antichrist Television Blues)" are two of the best songs I've ever heard.

Also, "Intervention".  Hot damn.  And the new take on "No Cars Go".  And...well, basically the whole album apart from "My Heart is a Cage".

Kyros

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #63 on: 13 Mar 2007, 10:15 »

I'm really loving Neon Bible the more I listen to it.  It's not as immediately great and WOW like Funeral was but it gets better and better withe very listen.  Keep The Car Running, Intervention, (Antichrist Television Blues), and No Cars Go are definitley the stand out tracks here.  The problem with it when comparing to Funeral is that Neon Bible actually has so-so tracks like Windosill or Neon Bible.

Like I said though, incredibly good.  It's definitley best of the year caliber, but I don't know if it beats Menomena's new one in my mind.

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
« Reply #64 on: 13 Mar 2007, 14:58 »

I do not consider "Windowsill" or "Neon Bible" to be so-so tracks whatsoever.

The only track that is less than amazing is "Black Waves/Bad Vibrations".
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #65 on: 13 Mar 2007, 17:11 »

Neon Bible is easily my favourite album that's already released that I've heard so far this year.  I think it's a good deal better than Funeral, to tell the truth.  The organ on some of the songs is imense, and I think the songwriting skills have taken a big step forward.  I've read a fair few reviews that call My Body Is A Cage the album's weekest song, and a mistake, but it's my favourite song on the album.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #66 on: 13 Mar 2007, 19:42 »

I like this album! I have had nothing but an old stereo and Neon Bible for the past 3 days, and I have listened to it repeatedly since buying it. I like the hologram and the flip-books! (Although I'm not sure it was worth the extra $10 I payed for the limited edition. I flipped the books the wrong way for the first hour, then I figured it out.) Now I am listening to it on good speakers, and it is nice. Thank you The Arcade Fire!
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

squawk

• Scrabble hacker
  • if it has a toothpick in it, it's free!
« Reply #67 on: 13 Mar 2007, 20:35 »

Since Kieffer posted a link a few weeks ago I have been obsessed with this album.  I went out and bought it!
My favorite tracks are No Cars Go, My Body is a Cage, and especially The Well and the Lighthouse!  I don't really know why; I guess it just strikes me as "classic Arcade Fire," what with that dang ol' time change and all.
it's time to stop posting

Kyros

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #68 on: 14 Mar 2007, 06:22 »

I'll admit Neon Bible(the song) is growing on me alot since I first heard it, but I just can't get in to Windowsill.  Oh and Black Wave/Bad Vibrations is one of my favorites as well.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #69 on: 14 Mar 2007, 09:29 »

Two things:

1) This is definitely the best album of '07 so far.

2) I love every song on Neon Bible and actually think 'My Body Is A Cage' is a brilliant way to end the album. It's rare that I hear a great album and don't find at least one song I don't like or wish was left off.

tacroy

• Emoticontraindication
« Reply #70 on: 15 Mar 2007, 02:34 »

(Antichrist Television Blues) is really, really fun.

Melodic

• Only pretending to work
  • archive chin panties
« Reply #71 on: 15 Mar 2007, 15:55 »

The ending of that song angers me! I am expecting mooore, but it just ends!

IT JUST ENDS.

MAN.
And if you played too hard it'd flop out and dangle around by the wire and that is just super ugly

Kai

• ASDFSFAALYG8A@*& ^$%O
« Reply #72 on: 15 Mar 2007, 17:02 »

I actually really just don't like Neon Bible all that much at all. the working of No Cars Go is pretty cool. Intervention has hella organ. But.. eh.
but the music sucks because the keyboards don't have the cold/mechanical sound they had but a wannabe techno sound that it's pathetic for Rammstein standars.

Merkava

« Reply #73 on: 15 Mar 2007, 17:06 »

I don't know what to think of the album. Right now, my favorite tracks are "Neon Bible" and "My Body is a Cage". I need to give it a couple more listens, though.

CamusCanDo

• Curry sauce
« Reply #74 on: 17 Mar 2007, 04:39 »

Where as with Funeral I can easily skip 'Haiti' and 'In The Backseat', the only track I've been skipping is 'No Cars Go', that's only because I thrashed the shit out of it on the Arcade Fire EP. Other than that there is not one bad song on this album. Favourite song though? Has to be 'My Body Is a Cage'. Goddamn that's some sexy Deep Purple sounding organ.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #75 on: 17 Mar 2007, 08:04 »

In many ways I think Neon Bible is a *better* album than Funeral. It reminds me a lot of my reaction cycle to Wincing The Night Away. At first, it's a mix of "this is a new album by one of my favorite bands", "this is pretty different", and "well, it still sounds like them." Step two is "hey, this is actually really good." The third and final step is "this is the best thing they've ever done."

Jackie Blue

• BANNED
  • Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • oh hi
« Reply #76 on: 17 Mar 2007, 17:22 »

I like Neon Bible more than Funeral, but it's not quite the best thing I've heard all year.  Maserati, Do Make Say Think, Boris and Ghost albums are all slightly better.  Even the new Jesu, actually.

It's the best conventional pop/rock album I've heard all year, though, definitely.
Man, this thread really makes me want to suck some cock.

BillAdama

« Reply #77 on: 17 Mar 2007, 19:00 »

Neon Bible is a good album, but vocally it's a bit repetitive and it doesn't stand out nearly as much as Funeral.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #78 on: 18 Mar 2007, 08:10 »

I like Neon Bible more than Funeral, but it's not quite the best thing I've heard all year.  [The] Do Make Say Think [album is] slightly better. 

I don't know if I agree with that. Don't get me wrong, I love Do Make Say Think. In fact they are in my top 5 favorite bands I'd say. But this new album, while very good, is probably their weakest, excluding thier first. Now it certainly has a lot of really great songs and on its own I'd love it but I find myself comparing it to earlier DMST albums and I just think it's lacking a certain something the other albums had. As a result, I like the album less than I may have. Whatever the reason, I'm finding it a little weak and finding Neon Bible unbelievably good. I've heard a lot of this year's albums (modest mouse, menomena, explosions in the sky, eluvium, maserati, the shins ect.) and Neon Bible is the one I really keep going back to.

Hollow Press (my blog)

eveisdawning

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #79 on: 18 Mar 2007, 08:41 »

I desperately want this album because I have played the shit out of Funeral. Reading this thread, though, all I know is that all of your parents are way cooler than mine. They haven't cared about music since they were like sixteen.

Seriously, my parents are just completely uninterested. It'd be pretty straight if I could get my dad to listen to Arcade Fire, though. Alas.
Without music, life would be a mistake. --Friedrich Nietzsche

Spinless

« Reply #80 on: 18 Mar 2007, 08:54 »

Hey Darling, I gotta ask. Is Us Kids Know your favourite arcade fire output too?

The original 'No Cars Go' was perfect.
The re-recorded version made me want to puke. There's this one part of the song where my eyes sting and I feel a sharp stabbing pain in my heart and all my joints lock up and shit happens I'd rather not talk about.

"No cars GOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOAAAAAWWOOOAAAAAH!"

I gave Neon Bible about 3 full listens before deciding to listen to some other band. But the mainstream press is calling it the best album of the year. The artic monkeys apparently had the best album EVER. So this new arcade fire album must be great, I've just missed something.
Yeah I'm skeptical. Still.
But I kinda like all you guys. So I'm gonna give this album a second chance to grow on me. Otherwise I'll go back to that old small sounding EP. The one that reminded me of being a child.

Eveisdawning? My dad is pretty interested in all the music I like, he just can't find the time to listen to them properly. I think that he liked the singles from the last cursive album. He checked them out after he heard I was going to see them. He thought funeral was 'Okay'. He thought the EP was 'fun, lots of potential'. He called the new arcade fire stuff 'Nothing special, only okay'.
Then again, my dad likes Keane. He doesn't know crap.

Reno

« Reply #81 on: 18 Mar 2007, 18:12 »

I remember when I heard the opening stanza of Neighbourhood #1 (Tunnels) after buying the Funeral album just after it came out.  Gods it gave me a shiver.....you know, that excited shiver of anticipation?

Neon Bible didnt give me that. 

I am not gonna say anymore that it is a better or worse album...I think it is a great piece of work, among the best I have seen in a while, and I do love it. 

As for all the talk about "No Cars Go," well, they had to rework it to fit with the rest of the album.  Love it or hate it, if they would have used the EP version, it wouldnt have fit.

JediBendu

• Furry furrier
« Reply #82 on: 18 Mar 2007, 22:04 »

I still say:

Flipbooks=Best part of the album.

Actually, the flipbooks are in a close competition with "Keep The Car Running" but I think the flipbooks might be winning.

Unless y'know, we're judging on musical merit. Than the flipbook just has that little fwooshy clicky paper sound, so "Keep The Car Running" might still win.

On a serious note, for me, I actually think that the newest Modest Mouse that's coming out is better than "Neon Bible." Which might just classify me as "crazy" but I'm just putting it out there.

asyluman

« Reply #83 on: 19 Mar 2007, 14:17 »

Anyone think the start of No Cars Go sounds exactly like the Start of Rec and Play by I'm From Barcelona?

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #84 on: 19 Mar 2007, 14:45 »

I actually think that the newest Modest Mouse that's coming out is better than "Neon Bible." Which might just classify me as "crazy"

Indeed good sir, I'd say it does. In all seriousness though, the new MM is pretty good. It's just not Arcade Fire. And Dashboard makes me cringe every time I hear it. Literally cringe.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #85 on: 19 Mar 2007, 15:36 »

But I kinda like all you guys. So I'm gonna give this album a second chance to grow on me. Otherwise I'll go back to that old small sounding EP. The one that reminded me of being a child.
I was almost certain that the universal consensus on the EP was "crap." I mean, "No Cars Go" and "My Heart Is An Apple" were both good, and I don't really like the re-recording of the former song either, but I still think Neon Bible is better.

People calling this one "Album Of The Year," be warned: Low's new record is really damn good.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #86 on: 19 Mar 2007, 15:51 »

Quick side question on that note: anyone know how good Low is live? They're playing nearby in April or May.

Hollow Press (my blog)

JediBendu

• Furry furrier
« Reply #87 on: 19 Mar 2007, 16:22 »

Indeed good sir, I'd say it does. In all seriousness though, the new MM is pretty good. It's just not Arcade Fire. And Dashboard makes me cringe every time I hear it. Literally cringe.

I actually kind of like Dashboard, but to each his own. But saying something like "It's just not Arcade Fire" frankly just doesn't even really mean anything to me.

They have one full-length album (edit: before "Neon Bible" that is). One. That doesn't exactly gaurantee that anything they come out with will be absoloutely godly. That's like comparing some new album to "A Bigger Bang" and saying "It's just not The Rolling Stones." I mean. Sure, "Exile" and "Let It Bleed" are absoloute classics, but just because it's the Stones doesn't say much about "A Bigger Bang."

Or say, whenever Foo Fighters came out with "One By One" and somebody might have said (And probably did say) "Well, it's Foo Fighters" just because the first three albums were pretty good. Even though that album was complete shit.

Basically, what I'm saying is, those two bands actually have more of a reason to have that assumption made. While Arcade Fire is really still a mostly untested and young band. Granted, I think "Neon Bible" passes the test. But still, going into "Neon Bible" and thinking "It's Arcade Fire. That's all there is to it." might be the wrong way to go about it.

So really... maybe I should be saying "Well... 'Neon Bible' is good, but it's just not Modest Mouse. And 'My Body Is A Cage' makes me cringe everytime I hear it."

See what I'm saying? In a very long manner?
« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2007, 14:35 by JediBendu »

Spinless

« Reply #88 on: 20 Mar 2007, 06:37 »

Okay. I'm back.

This sounds exactly like the arcade fire, they haven't changed or developed their sound at all.
If they had, the new recording of No Cars Go wouldn't work. It does.

Not all the tracks are particularly very interesting, but the (majority) that were are just as good, if not better than the songs on funeral.
The album is lacking the intensity in the performance that funeral had. This makes it feel more subdued. Imagine Win Butler belting out these songs live you'll soon forget about funeral. Nobody can argue that funeral was bad. Nobody sane anyway. But a perfectly good argument is that it wasn't very interesting. Simple songs, simple lyrics for the most part. Songs that have been written a thousand times before. This would be a bad thing if the arcade fire didn't perform them so well.
I prefer this new arcade fire album to funeral. I still think the best track on funeral is the acoustic one that everybody hates.

If you loved funeral, and don't like this as much, that's because you're just disapointed that the band isn't tearing their voices to shreds to sell it to you.

The Arcade Fire EP sounds awful. But I love it. JC, you forgot to mention 'headlights look like diamonds'. The best songs from that EP are the Arcade Fire's best songs. Save for that light one from funeral. It's worst tracks are no worse than the worst tracks from the full length albums.
The main weakness, perhaps the only weakness of that EP is that the production makes some perfectly good songs sound a little like filler.

EP: Some great songs, some okay songs, shitty production ruining it.
Funeral: One big block of simple rock songs that would be boring if anybody else was playing them. Impressive as a whole.
Neon Bible: Some great songs, some filler. Great songs better than Funeral's. Lacking in the intensity that funeral had.

Merkava

« Reply #89 on: 20 Mar 2007, 20:16 »

I think their sound has changed a lot. Funeral, I've grown to enjoy, but I still feel they rely a bit too much on bombast. On Neon Bible, it seems like they have chilled out a bit, but still find a way to make their music powerful. Win doesn't need to risk snapping his vocal chords in his higher register, and not all the songs explode into your ears. The organ can be a bit much at times, but I'm getting more and more used to it. It /really/ works on "My Body is a Cage", but its a little overwhelming on "Intervention".

Also, I really love the kind of feelings the name Neon Bible evokes. It's that beautiful hollowness and darkness, or a perversion of something that is considered sacred that can inspire some really good art. And it has here.

I Am Not Amused

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
    • http://www.myspace.com/bittercamparimusic
« Reply #90 on: 21 Mar 2007, 12:22 »

I am really disappointed with this album.

And I will fully admit that it IS because the band isn't shredding their voices to sell it to me.

The songs on Neon Bible don't GO anywhere. They just sit in the same couple of riffs, stay within the same dynamics and when they build they don't build very far or to any particular place. Funeral was ENERGY. It was vibrant and attacked you and jumped all over the place. It was intense and fun and made you wanna dance around with your hands in the air screaming "I GUESS WE'LL JUST HAVE TO ADJUUUUUUUUST" at the top of your lungs. Nothing on Neon Bible makes me want to do ANYTHING. I just sit there and nod along mindlessly and am kind of bored.

I wish they had gone and shredded their voices to sell it to me, their passion and energy was what made me an Arcade Fire lover in the first place.
Zac Efron wants a sourcebox lulz.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #91 on: 21 Mar 2007, 13:39 »

I think their sound has changed a lot. Funeral, I've grown to enjoy, but I still feel they rely a bit too much on bombast. On Neon Bible, it seems like they have chilled out a bit, but still find a way to make their music powerful. Win doesn't need to risk snapping his vocal chords in his higher register, and not all the songs explode into your ears. The organ can be a bit much at times, but I'm getting more and more used to it. It /really/ works on "My Body is a Cage", but its a little overwhelming on "Intervention".

Also, I really love the kind of feelings the name Neon Bible evokes. It's that beautiful hollowness and darkness, or a perversion of something that is considered sacred that can inspire some really good art. And it has here.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nearly every song on Funeral feels like it's in a giant fight for its own life and it gets exhausting to listen to too much. Neon Bible is almost compulsively listenable, an album with the same emotional heft and bombast Arcade Fire made their name on, but with more restraint and subtlety.

Catacombs

• Psychopath in a hockey mask
« Reply #92 on: 21 Mar 2007, 16:23 »

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nearly every song on Funeral feels like it's in a giant fight for its own life and it gets exhausting to listen to too much. Neon Bible is almost compulsively listenable, an album with the same emotional heft and bombast Arcade Fire made their name on, but with more restraint and subtlety.

Indeed.
Seriously.  You know who's big on milking good deeds for PR points?  God.

Pixar: More Classy than God.

idiosyncraticadrummer

Hmm...I've heard that Arcade Fire is really good...
« Reply #93 on: 09 Oct 2007, 20:59 »

Hi guys, I have never heard Arcade Fire before, But people that I trust say they are good. Is there an album that I should start with as a good introduction to them or something?

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #94 on: 09 Oct 2007, 21:15 »

Funeral is the place to start.  Neon Bible has gone downhill in my mind a fair bit.  Still a good album, but I look back at thinking it was better than Funeral and think I must have been crazy.

Hat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
  • bang bang a suckah MC shot me down
« Reply #95 on: 09 Oct 2007, 21:47 »

I always found Neon Bible to be more accessible, so I'd really give that a crack over Funerals, but Funerals is such a fucking fantastic album you'll have to give it a crack eventually anyway.
Quote from: Emilio
power metal set in the present is basically crunk

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #96 on: 09 Oct 2007, 23:24 »

Funeral is by far their best work. Neon Bible is more accessible if you are in love with reverb.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Spinless

« Reply #97 on: 10 Oct 2007, 15:49 »

I enjoy some of the songs on Funeral, but I really can't stand the production on the River.
Erm
I mean 'Neon Bible'.

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #98 on: 10 Oct 2007, 16:07 »

The River > Neon Bible

Thunderpants121

« Reply #99 on: 10 Oct 2007, 17:28 »

Neon Bible didn't do it for me. At all, really. Kind of like that new Arcitecture in Helenski album.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up