THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 14:32
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It was an accident, I tell you!  (Read 3586 times)

Will

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
It was an accident, I tell you!
« on: 14 Feb 2007, 16:14 »

I was trying to take a picture tonight of the apartment next to mine, but since my camera is a fairly cheap model, it didn't respond to twilight very well.  So I moved back underneath a street light, and this is what I got: (the fog is actually my breath, from the cold)

Here's another one, that was just the apt. and the street light, but no fog.

I didn't actually mean for these to turn out this way, but I kinda think they look pretty cool, especially the first one.
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

ThePQ4

• Asleep in the boner patch
Re: It was an accident, I tell you!
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2007, 16:34 »

Slightly creepy, but v. cool.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #2 on: 14 Feb 2007, 17:28 »

Really awesome, in a camp-creepy sort of a way.  You could send it in to one of those mystery shows that show in the middle of the day on Discovery, History, and Scifi channels proving the existence of UFOs to get some showtime.
And at least you have a camera.  I'm probably going to sell my body outside of Best Buy so I can go inside and buy a camera, that's how bad I want one.  But it will probably be a cheap model, because I am a cheap person, and we will match.
Plus, you really did a great job working with your materials to create something that people like to look at.  That's a talent that nobody will take away from you.

Will

• Bling blang blong blung
  • Creeeeeeeepy bear HEARTS YOU!!!
    • William James (author page)
« Reply #3 on: 14 Feb 2007, 17:52 »

I got mine for $75 plus another $20 for a 256 mb memory card, it's a Polaroid a300 with 3.2 megapixel resolution.  Takes decent enough pictures, it just doesn't do very well in low-light situations.
Quote from: JohhnyC
In grade six one of my classmates during sex ed asked if the penis could be broken. The teacher's response was "Not in the same way you'd break a bone. I still wouldn't take a hammer to it or anything."

jmrz

• Beyoncé
  • zomg pale
    • flickr
« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2007, 19:57 »

I really like the first one!
Quote from: Daniel on Gabbly
princy, this is the time to think with your vagina
Quote from: Iananan on Gabbly
nipples are deactivated at birth, to prevent misfires and accident
Pages: [1]   Go Up