THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 18 Apr 2024, 20:34
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DizzyDoo's Sketches  (Read 3171 times)

DizzyDoo

DizzyDoo's Sketches
« on: 14 Feb 2007, 00:30 »

I'm really into sketching on Photoshop with my graphics tablet, and was wondering what you think of some or my arts?

Just a guy with a laptop (the main character from my webcomic) I messed up the legs i think. :P I, however, like the glasses. And what the hell happened with one of the wheels on the chair?? We'll never know.

Just a girl. I'm sure I got her breasts out of angle to the rest of her body, which I think is the only thing I don't like about this picture.

Thoughts?

Oh and incase you want to check out my webcomic, the links in the sig.

Flipthepage

Re: DizzyDoo's Sketches
« Reply #1 on: 14 Feb 2007, 04:46 »

~Hey Dizzydoo, who i shall name friend of kathy. Awesome sketches. Shows real growth compared to what your stuff was like... say... goodness, must've been about a year ago. Awesome man, just brutal.

DizzyDoo

« Reply #2 on: 14 Feb 2007, 07:47 »

Woah, thanks Flipthepage. Do I know you? I was posting art about a year ago... but your name doesn't ring a bell.

Flipthepage

« Reply #3 on: 15 Feb 2007, 04:15 »

you dont really know me all that well. But i occasionally spoke to you on Katey LLoyds msn.

Seriously man, leaps and bounds. im impressed.

DizzyDoo

« Reply #4 on: 15 Feb 2007, 05:28 »

you dont really know me all that well. But i occasionally spoke to you on Katey LLoyds msn.

Seriously man, leaps and bounds. im impressed.

Wow. Small world. Thanks a ton anyway.

ampersandwitch

• The Tickler
  • cuntstruck
« Reply #5 on: 19 Feb 2007, 14:43 »

Uh, I guess it's there for demonstrative purposes, but I think the light blue sketching in the backround is kind of distracting to the viewer.
Other than that, very nice job with clean, bold lines.  Your drawings have character.
Pages: [1]   Go Up