THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is it bad if you most resemble a character of the opposite gender?

Bad
Good
Its Okay To Be Different

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Which QC Character Are You?  (Read 87803 times)

HellPuppi

Re: Which QC Character Are You?
« Reply #100 on: 30 Jun 2007, 18:57 »

I'm a Faye/hanners with the Raven goofiness.

I have worn strange things as a hat. I've only had my head stuck once. When Jeph put up the one about raven with her head stuck in a pot I felt like there was a webcam somewhere in my house   O_o;;

I have a tendency to cover up my emo-ness with sarcasm. I also have a tendancy to start cleaning and not stop =P.

I look a bunch like faye, but with the hanners piercings.....

OH MY GOD MY LIFE IS QC BACKWARDS!!  I'M THE ONLY FEMALE WITH ONE FEMALE FRIEND, SURROUNDED BY MEN! AHHHH!!!

öde

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #101 on: 30 Jun 2007, 19:10 »

I am none of the characters. With regards to the poll, there should be a 'hott' option.

Madartistgirl

« Reply #102 on: 08 Jul 2007, 08:09 »

Personality-wise, I'm bookish like Penelope, I'm a little crazy like Hannelore except I hate cleaning and I can be sarcastic like Faye. Also, I'm as gullable as Raven :laugh:! I don't really look like any of the QC characters.

EndersEleven

« Reply #103 on: 10 Jul 2007, 09:06 »

I hear I'm Dora.

Sarcastic, confident, skinny, flirtatious, flat-chested, cynical and utterly devoid of indie cred.

Also, a little Steve thrown in for the fickle attitude toward relationships. 

HPPH

« Reply #104 on: 10 Jul 2007, 16:27 »

I'm Dora for general personality and... *snort* Veronica Reed for physical appearance. That's the closest I could find. Hmm... possibly a Dora/Veronica hybrid actually for personality. I do like to look like a Satanic Librarian.

snubnose

• Duck attack survivor
  • Cape diem
    • Google
« Reply #105 on: 19 Jul 2007, 05:41 »

Closest would be Faye's issues and Marten's geekiness, but I beat either easily in these fields and thats really still very far from the complete me yet.

i look like faye and i've got some similarities, but i'm not as screwed up and i'm not that mean. i'm more of a mix of personality of faye and raven.
Whow. I guess that would be the description of my absolute dreamwoman, at least when being described by using QC characters. *blush*
Carpe Diem

Mellow D

« Reply #106 on: 26 Jul 2007, 03:44 »

Oddly enough, i'm most like Dora... slightly gothy, too nice for my own good on several occasions, an efficient drunk. i am also something of a sass-master.

the only other character which could draw comparisons (probably only one comparison) between me and them would be one who, while mentioned, has never actually appeared in the comic, Raven's dad. for i am the crazy physicist.

ColonelTorch

« Reply #107 on: 26 Jul 2007, 21:39 »

Pre-Dora Marten/Current standing Faye.
« Last Edit: 12 Oct 2007, 11:19 by ColonelTorch »

TrekkieTechie

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • Lexiconnisseur
    • deviantArt Profile
« Reply #108 on: 30 Jul 2007, 11:20 »

I'm none of them. I'm engaged to a Faye, though -- one of the reasons I found QC so amusing.
No matter where you go, there you are.

Fluffy the Destroyer

« Reply #109 on: 19 Aug 2007, 18:37 »

Marten, easy, and not just because he's the main character.

I'm definitely the most like Marten, in way too many ways to be comfortable. I am a giant nerd, but am decently well-adjusted to the normal world, if not very graceful socially. I am probably too nice for my own good, and always end up walking my friends home, holding their hair back over the a toilet or shrub, etc. (Never been puked on, though, thank god.)

I look mostly like Sven, but I listen to music that most people have never heard of, and have the worst luck with the ladies.

However, my record collection is mostly like Faye's. I like mostly indie-pop and -rock, more than post-rock like Marten, with the occasional metal or dance album here and there. I'm also from a cultural wasteland known as central Illinois, where I've heard Radiohead described as 'freaky obscure Eurotrash' by local music afficianados, and the FCC and ClearChannel are seen as the most important entities in music.

My family reminds me of Hanners', however, especially her mother. Every time I visit home, an arguement over my friends, job, school, orsomething else comes up and I get lectured for 'not doing better.' The OCD thing is also a minor problem.

GuyIncognito

« Reply #110 on: 19 Aug 2007, 18:44 »

I would be a male version of Dora. We have the same past and present, the same personality and the same ability to snatch someone from under the noses of friends.

Muirghiel

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #111 on: 19 Aug 2007, 19:59 »

Right or wrong [...] It's just something we do, like staring at Muirghiel's bouncing tits

KvP

• WoW gold miner on break
  • COME DOWN NOW
« Reply #112 on: 19 Aug 2007, 21:27 »

I'm told I'm like Marten, because I have no initiative. I also know someone a lot like Dora, except she has no interest in me, much to my chagrin.

In my head, though, I'm as fucked up as Hanners.
I review, sometimes.
Quote from: Andy
I love this vagina store!
Quote from: Andy
SNEAKY
I sneak that shit
And liek
OMG DICK JERK

GuyIncognito

« Reply #113 on: 20 Aug 2007, 04:42 »

If you are anything like Marten, you wouldn't notice if the Dora's in your life were interested  :-)

Tehz

• The German Chancellory building
  • and the driving snow that drives me home
« Reply #114 on: 20 Aug 2007, 13:43 »

I'd say I'm a Marten.

I dunno, I won't go into details but I've just always been able to relate to him in some way or another.

duckwriter

« Reply #115 on: 22 Aug 2007, 08:03 »

Hmmm.

Picture the illegitimate child of Jimbo and Beatrice ... that's me.

CG292

« Reply #116 on: 24 Aug 2007, 12:29 »

I'm a mix of Dora, Hanners, and Marten.

The reservedness of Hannelore, with far more minor OCD, the general personality of Marten, without the musical talent on guitar (I only play brass. >_>) and Dora minus the sex drive.

Patrask

« Reply #117 on: 25 Aug 2007, 19:00 »

Tie between Penelope and Marten. I have a lot in common with both of them.

MC

• Furry furrier
« Reply #118 on: 25 Aug 2007, 19:20 »

Which QC Character Are You?

well... I prolly look like Marten if he had long hair. As for personality? I'm prolly closest to Dora than anything else. Though I bet if Dora and Penelope had a child [I know it's genetically impossible... but ignore that] I think that kid would be pretty close to me. Though I DEFENTLY have Raven's gullible nature and carefree attitude [if I catch any of you trying to scam me? Things might get ugly]
« Last Edit: 25 Aug 2007, 19:22 by MC »

Zeddy

« Reply #119 on: 26 Aug 2007, 15:40 »

I look nothing like any of the characters...

I probably resemble Faye the most (without the hips and awesome rack of course, oh...and all the other female attributes. And the issues!) because I just plain hate everyone, but I also have a bit of Raven's cluelessness and Marten's 'wait..uh, buh, huh, eh?' stumbling over words and when some girls are overly open with their sexuality...cuz... Not a lot of the ones I hang round with tend to be.

koernel

« Reply #120 on: 27 Aug 2007, 12:11 »

Well, I am a mixture of Dora, Nat and Marten I think... The music taste of Dora and Nat and the lifestyle of Marten

Zeddy

« Reply #121 on: 27 Aug 2007, 15:15 »

Oh yeah, forgot to add my awesome side - Pintsize. :D

koernel

« Reply #122 on: 27 Aug 2007, 15:55 »

And Winslow!

Well, Pintsizes humor is absolutely my thing^^

Krulla

« Reply #123 on: 27 Aug 2007, 19:56 »

I guess I'm some kind of unholy abomination cross-breed between Natasha and Dora.

Except I'm a dude. Yeah.

LizziL

• Larger than most fish
  • 'This thing came out of our cat...'
« Reply #124 on: 28 Aug 2007, 00:07 »

Faye, sarcasm and bitchiness that's enough to scare the living hell out of any normal person...she and I even look alike. I'm nearly blind without my glasses, it's so bad I can't even see my computer. :-(. She and I used to have the same hair, but mine has since grown out. I couldn't deal with not being able to do anything!

And, I alas, am also 'aerodynamically curvaceous'. But, unlike Faye,  :-(, I have yet to find an indie boy who puts up with my hitting him. Hitting is just too fun to stop, and it seems to turn the general male population off.

shinytoydragon

« Reply #125 on: 31 Aug 2007, 21:29 »

Marten's couch.

meaning that OCD chicks tend to easily fall asleep on you?

anyway, i have Marten's inept-ness with women, a dryer version of Penelope's humor, and around a Dora level of sassy-ness, i guess.

i also have no life, linking me with Penelope even more.(without the bible study)

bryanthelion

• Beyond Thunderdome
  • I'm a lion, and I'm flyin'.
    • My blog
« Reply #126 on: 01 Sep 2007, 22:25 »

is there an "someone who tries hard to be funny" kind of character?

No, I think not..

I'm a mixture of raven and hannelore (1/4 of that ocd)
"Cause I might be a werewolf...but why would an inquisitor of the pope be in a webcomic forum?"

newsboxsbitch

« Reply #127 on: 02 Sep 2007, 07:25 »

I think I'm kinda a faye/ penelope mix, can't decide if that's a good thing or not

Somnambulist

« Reply #128 on: 03 Sep 2007, 16:32 »

I relate most to Marten, aside from being 21, having different taste in music, not being quite as witty (at least IMHO...my friends may or may not beg to differ), not playing guitar, having normal parents, little stuff like that. On the similar side, I used to be huge on Dune, I'm a socially-proficient nerd, kinda shy, not at all adept or experienced with the ladies (though I've had the good fortune to be close friends with a couple hotties, who I'm naturally now across the country from), "passive and doubtful of himself by nature" (from the Cast page lol). I once made teh kissing with a girl for like 10 minutes straight, then immediately had to hold her hair back from the toilet because we were both plastered. Oy. I also share some of Sven's "never-had-to-make-an-effort" laziness.

I've been told by a female /b/tard (i.e. accompanying a grain of salt about the size of a Shetland pony) that some chicks are actually attracted to guys like me. I've never seen one, but this comic may further affirm that curious notion. Hmm. :laugh:

defaultstring

« Reply #129 on: 03 Sep 2007, 17:29 »

Until Jeph throws in a socially awkward, dance-aholic, orange afro-ed, RPG addict into the mix, I don't think I resemble any of the characters~

But, one of the reasons I was drawn to QC was because I live with a Dora, Raven, and Penny.

Good times.

Madartistgirl

« Reply #130 on: 08 Sep 2007, 09:14 »

I am... Faye in terms of sassing skills, Penelope with brown hair in terms of looks and Hannelore in terms of teeth brushing. :laugh:

r0x0r

« Reply #131 on: 12 Sep 2007, 14:08 »

I'm Faye. I am absolutely Faye, and everyone I know who has read the comic has told me as much. Hell, the reason I started reading three years ago was because a friend of mine sent a link and said, "read this. There's a girl in the comic who is exactly like you. Minus the poop-jokes." So once the poop jokes stopped...

Seriously though. She and I have the same personality, the same humor, the same "look," and the same issues. There are times when her dialogue sounds exactly like something I've said in my own conversations. We even have the same defense system - using biting sarcasm and wit to insult people as a means of avoiding getting close/ addressing a subject we don't want to recognize. I can't think of a more fitting character to be like myself. Sometimes it's scary.

We also very much have similar taste in music =)

Veritas

« Reply #132 on: 15 Sep 2007, 19:26 »

Definitely a male Hannelore. Almost 100%.

Though in looks, I would be closest to Marten. Same hair, almost all of the same music (I know that has nothing to do with his looks, but I realized it was true and threw it in), even the same little black jacket. I have also been known to have some of the same girl troubles he has.

Definitely Faye's quick wit though. I've got sarcasm oozing out of my pores.

I also have a close friend who acts as my Steve/Pintsize. So I may have a little bit of Winslow to his Pintsize.

(That last part sounded kind of dirty. hehe.)

rogue4011

« Reply #133 on: 20 Sep 2007, 12:50 »

I have Faye as my background, and whenever people (who don't read QC) see it, they're like, "OMG SOMEONE DREW YOU THAT'S SO COOL!" and I'm like "Um...no."

Personality-wise, I'm a Pintsize/Penny mix. A Pennysize?  :-D

AshAshes

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #134 on: 11 Oct 2007, 19:21 »

I have Faye's sarcastic, snarky personality, and I don't let many people get too close to me.
However, I have Hanner's OCD, and she just reminds me of me alot. Almost, intimidated, and sorda...loopy? I don't know.
I have vaccumed at 4 in the morning before, like her, also.

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #135 on: 12 Oct 2007, 20:58 »

Eager to please, like Marten, when I'm doing well emotionally. In my bad states I'm withdrawn and bitter like Penelope.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

cxcmb

« Reply #136 on: 13 Oct 2007, 11:39 »

i'm kinda the older male bastard child of faye and marten. snarky and easily annoyed by humans in general with a buncha issues like faye, but also skinny w/ dark hair and completely inept with the opposite sex like marten. and a dash of hannelore's paranoia... no wonder i'm such a catch!

throw in jimbo's moustache on occasion and you have it.

AngelofShadows

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • One body.....one mind.
« Reply #137 on: 14 Oct 2007, 10:50 »

See that pic of me right there....it's the one on the left. I look like no one from QC.

However, I connect to Martin in his whole ability to say really dumb things without realizing it, and shitty love life (Pre-Dora), but I also connect to Dora in the fact that most Indie Music isn't my cup o' tea, and that Music snobs piss me off.

Yes. I piss myself off. Oh well.
There are some basic rules to remember when cosplaying.
   1. If you're a hot Asian chick you can wear whatever you want and say it's whatever you want. Lingerie and some Pikachu ears are totally a legitimate costume.
   2. Everyone else needs to GTFO.

Hobbs

« Reply #138 on: 14 Oct 2007, 12:12 »

I look quite a lot like marten. Except I am in desperate need of a shave. As far as personality goes, Marten/Hanners. I'll let you figure out what bits are mine.

Border Reiver

• Born in a Nalgene bottle
  • Yes, I painted this.
    • The Pet Patch
« Reply #139 on: 14 Oct 2007, 13:54 »

I resemble none of them and all of them.
"It's a futile gesture that my sense of right and wrong tells me I should make." Is It Cold Here, 19 Mar 2013, 02:12

Is it cold in here?

• Administrator
  • Awakened
  • He/him/his pronouns
« Reply #140 on: 20 Oct 2007, 18:05 »

Maybe I'm more like Ellen: able to stick both left feet in my mouth, bright but clueless.
Thank you, Dr. Karikó.

Delirium

• FIGHT YOU
  • WE CLEANSE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #141 on: 20 Oct 2007, 19:09 »

I'm a very very nerdy Hanners/Penelope. I have little wit, no life, mysophobia (not as bad as Hanners's, tho), an evil mum, and I grew up in space.

wait, what?

muteKi

« Reply #142 on: 21 Oct 2007, 01:09 »

I don't really see much similarity between myself and any of the characters except between me and Marten, since I have short hair, am a tad nerdy, and also very out of shape and occasionally enjoy listening to obscure music.

But in general I'm a lot like JD from Scrubs, only I don't schedule my hugs.

kelz

« Reply #143 on: 25 Oct 2007, 02:06 »

I've got the Faye Syndrome too.

I look like (a younger version of) her. Same build. Insecure/bitchy/snarky/whiny. From the South. In therapy for PTSD. Not ready for a relationship but wanting one oh-so bad.

It's frightening how many Faye's there are in the world. The hypothetical version of her is scary enough.

BobJoeJim

« Reply #144 on: 25 Oct 2007, 18:42 »

Hmm, I'm a skinny, nerdy guy who's probably too nice for his own good.  The last girl I dated grew gradually more distant until it got to the point where I constantly had to double or triple check to make sure we still had plans to hang out, then she finally told me she "needed to be left completely alone for a bit" with no real explanation why and I haven't heard from her since.  For seven months (until this August when she moved back to Alaska  :-( ) I lived with my female best friend who I've been madly in love with for years, but have known for almost as long that there was no legitimate romantic possibilities with.  She is perhaps slightly overweight, but still gorgeous; incredibly sarcastic; pretty emotionally withdrawn; and has relationship issues.  I have, in the past, worked (and been laid off from) a busy-work heavy office job.  I don't own an anthro-PC but if I did it would TOTALLY have a laser.

Hmm, I don't know, it's hard to say, I guess I don't really resemble any of the QC characters that closely...

StMonkey

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
  • *Comment of negligible importance*
« Reply #145 on: 25 Oct 2007, 18:58 »

My very Faye-like friend tell me constantly that I am in fact, Angus, as i am a glutton for flirtacious violence, even if i know it annoys the girl to no end.
« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2007, 19:01 by StMonkey »
Carpe Gluteum
The bottom line is, if anyone is going to start playing pranks by stuffing large quantities of food in their mouths, be wary.

chrisisme

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
« Reply #146 on: 25 Oct 2007, 20:59 »

I'm most like the D&D kid who gave Raven her own d12's. I don't play D&D though, I'm just nerdy.

Delirium

• FIGHT YOU
  • WE CLEANSE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #147 on: 25 Oct 2007, 22:18 »

I'm most like the D&D kid who gave Raven her own d12's. I don't play D&D though, I'm just nerdy.
why's she need d12s? she said she was playing a sorcerer.

muteKi

« Reply #148 on: 25 Oct 2007, 22:23 »

I'm actually as much Sven as I am Marten, though.

Econoline

• Plantmonster
« Reply #149 on: 26 Oct 2007, 22:22 »

I'm a mixture of all of the following characters: Marten, Penelope, Peter Bianci, Hanners, Jimbo, the Makeout Hobo, the woman with the NPR totebag, and the allosaurus who ate Sara.
There's no sense crying over every mistake,
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up