THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 28 Mar 2024, 16:35
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Is it bad if you most resemble a character of the opposite gender?

Bad
Good
Its Okay To Be Different

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which QC Character Are You?  (Read 87806 times)

whitman

• Not quite a lurker
  • ANGRY ORANGE!!
Re: Which QC Character Are You?
« Reply #150 on: 28 Oct 2007, 14:59 »

after seeing Mr. Bianchi...I resemble him except younger...also I like to think I have a fair bit of sarcastic wit in me, so a little of maybe Dora or Faye, but no crazy family problems or secret pasts...oh and of course the destructive but ever loveable Pintsize.  I wish I had a laser in my belly button...=/
I want to go like my grandfather, peacefully in his sleep...not like the passengers screaming in his car

Even if you're on the right track you'll still get run over if you just sit there

mandiness

« Reply #151 on: 21 Nov 2007, 12:21 »

I look kind of like a mix of Dora and Faye-- I'm short, with brown hair and glasses like Faye, but I'm kinda skinny, my hair style is a bit more like Dora's, and I wear black a lot.

I think I act like a Penelope-Dora-Hannelore combo. I tend to let people walk all over me most of the time because I don't like conflict, but sometimes I snap back. I'm sort of goth-ish and I like metal, I talk to my cat, and people tell me I'm a bit too nice. And while I don't actually have OCD, I get paranoid about things really easily.

Yay for me?

Worldbeing

« Reply #152 on: 21 Nov 2007, 13:09 »

Why does no-one identify with Winslow?
Apart from the occasional naivety, he's a really great character!
Or am I just defending him because he's the character I identify with most?

Actually, I'm halfway between Winslow and Penelope- I certainly have her cynicism.

Delirium

• FIGHT YOU
  • WE CLEANSE OUR DESTINY
« Reply #153 on: 21 Nov 2007, 14:03 »

I AM MOST LIKE DOOMBOT 9000

THE CAPS ARE TO SHOW I AM SERIOUS

Assassin

• Notorious N.U.R.R.
  • Rawr, I'm fearsome
    • BigDreamer's Deviantart Page
« Reply #154 on: 21 Nov 2007, 14:34 »

Imagine Pintsize and Martin combining to form some asian dude. That's me baby.
I bet the Gods were drunk when the platypus was made, I mean, come on! A duck-billed beaver that lays eggs? No sober god would do that.

Dax

« Reply #155 on: 25 Nov 2007, 11:52 »

I'm a weird mashup of Faye and Marten - I'm skinny and indie etc. but I'm too sarcastic for my own good. There are hints of Pintsize's inaneness in there, as well as undertones of most of the metal-liking characters.
« Last Edit: 25 Nov 2007, 11:54 by Dax »

Apple Pie

• Plantmonster
  • Chicks flashing PCI slots doesn't do much for me.
« Reply #156 on: 20 Dec 2007, 20:48 »

I think I'm a cross between Marten and Penelope. But less into book sorting. But I definitely share Marten's love life history problems. (Except for now, as him and Dora are pretty sweet.)
"Did your Man Jesus ever have a wife?"
"No, but his girlfriend was a whore."
"Well...that's a start."

SleeperCylon

• Bizarre cantaloupe phobia
« Reply #157 on: 23 Dec 2007, 22:43 »

I have to be cliche and say Marten.

I'm ridiculously into indie music, I tend to identify more with females despite being heterosexual, and the resulting lack of confidence with ladies gives me much trouble attaining them.

I don't really look like any of them.  Maybe Steve without facial hair.

r2knee2

« Reply #158 on: 24 Dec 2007, 10:08 »

Personality-wise, I am definitely Hannelore combined with Penelope.  Looks-wise, I am kind of like what would happen if Faye and Amir had a child.  That child would have problems, though.  Man.  Poor kid.

captain zoe

« Reply #159 on: 26 Dec 2007, 19:48 »

With the exception of not having a dominatrix for a mom, I'm pretty similar to Marten more than anyone else I suppose, though I suppose Dora fits a little bit too.  Maybe that's why I always felt so bad for the guy when his love life was totally screwed.  No pun intended.

midgetthemighty

« Reply #160 on: 09 Jan 2008, 13:55 »

I'm Penelope, pretty much down to a T, including looks. Blonde hair, glasses, although I would say that my sass is normally more evident than hers. Not much more, but slightly. :)

OrigNES

• Plantmonster
« Reply #161 on: 10 Jan 2008, 09:26 »

I'd have to say a mix of Pintsize and pre-dating Dora, Marten.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it. " - Edgar Allan Poe

lilibet23

« Reply #162 on: 10 Jan 2008, 10:53 »

Female Sven with Raven's rack & Pintsize's party abiiities....No question! :evil:

I change my hair all the time, so I'v probaby looked a little like all of the girls at one point or another!

(Proving my point slightly...)FOA: Cxcmb; if had the 'tache you sound like like my perfect man haha! *blushes*

Paav

« Reply #163 on: 11 Jan 2008, 11:49 »

I would definitely say I have Marten's pre-Dora girl issues. Willing to pine after some one who is unaccessible and use that fixation as a replacement for a healthy relationship. Also, I definitely don't have his refined taste in music.

It is interesting, but not surprising, to see how many people identify with Marten or Faye as they are the main characters. People tend to enjoy that with which they identify.

hannahrochelle

• Emoticontraindication
  • \@_o/
    • myspace.
« Reply #164 on: 11 Jan 2008, 15:44 »

I'm a mix of Faye and Dora.. Dora's personality and Faye's body type.

And a little bit of Pen chucked in :)
Quote from: jeph
show me a 14 year old with crash-rated boobs and i'll show you a pink elephant

Windswift19

« Reply #165 on: 11 Jan 2008, 22:03 »

In general I'm about as charaismatic as Steve is (and have his taste in women) but with Marten's luck (the people-I-like-are-unavailable Marten).
I know a lot of random things about pretty much anything but go into depth on only a few much like Martin or Dora.  I'm sarcastic without the painful and sadistic undertones like Faye, and have Penelope's cynical-resignation.  Not really into indie though I like it and pretty much anything except twang country and hard core rap...
I look kinda like a thicker Marten. I also react to situations much like he does, though without the alcohol.

k I'm done with the psychoanalysis... mostly...

Nodaisho

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
« Reply #166 on: 11 Jan 2008, 23:27 »

I am like Marten, but with different musical tastes, and not as much knowledge of music. Not physically, though, I don't think any of the characters resemble me.

Oh, and no, my mother isn't a dominatrix.
I took a duck in the face at two hundred and fifty knots

Chicca

« Reply #167 on: 12 Jan 2008, 14:01 »

I'm pretty sure I'm a mix of Hannelore and Tay, but lesser versions of both-- slightly obsessive compulsive, tomboy (but not lesbian), and... well, they both remind me of myself.

faerygrrl

« Reply #168 on: 16 Jan 2008, 00:42 »

I would have to say that I am a pretty even mix of
Raven (doesn't quite fit any trend and ridiculously naive)
Faye (aerodynamically curvaceous ninja :wink: )
Dora (my hair color is like my soul)
and maybe a little Natasha because she's hardcore!! or maybe not but I think she's fun

nemo

« Reply #169 on: 22 Jan 2008, 03:33 »

I share Faye's love of terribly-named bourbon and sassing people, and also her love of making shit up for her own amusement (like she does to Raven). Only, I'm a boy.

soatari

« Reply #170 on: 23 Jan 2008, 01:51 »

The reason I got so addicted to this comic is because of how much of myself I saw in Martin. Shy around new people, especially women, but super comfortable once I get to know them. His breakdowns into lower level intelligence (guh bwuh huh?) are a thing I do often.

My friend is like a picture perfect copy of Faye right down to the body type (sans the dead dad thing, instead she's actually chemically unbalanced), and I was totally in love with her before she moved away. She knew but didn't want to pursue the relationship because she knew she was leaving.

That's why this comic is so addicting to me, yet at the same time I get a little emotional reading it. Hits home.

turnipsquid

• Not quite a lurker
  • I squid. Do you squid?
« Reply #171 on: 23 Jan 2008, 10:58 »

This has probably been said a lot already by the many smartasses in here but I identify with the tequila monsters. While I don't look like a psychedelic ferret I have convinced people on occasion that I am a hallucination.  :lol:
I'm not cool enough to have a signature. Sorry. Let me just take up space with this instead.

Myrph

« Reply #172 on: 24 Jan 2008, 12:46 »

Is it bad to have everyone you know think you look like the canadian hobo?

I'm not even canadian!!

The only real difference is I wear glasses and he doesn't... plus I can't play guitar and I'm not a hobo....

but still, the resemblence is rather uncanny!!

I'd post a picture, except my internet is lame ;p

Scruffy

• Balloon animal serial killer
  • The Janitor
« Reply #173 on: 31 Jan 2008, 06:50 »

I'd say I"m most like Steve, but with a smidgen of Hanners just to complicated things.
Although, I'd like to be most like the Allosaurus, who takes care of problems.  :mrgreen:

Mev852

« Reply #174 on: 05 Feb 2008, 23:33 »

I'm more like Hannelore. I'm pretty uptight about where everything in my room is,and everything always just has to be so. I'm not OCD, but I am very particular.

Hitch-Hiker

• Not quite a lurker
« Reply #175 on: 06 Feb 2008, 15:16 »

I think I'm most like Marten. I'm pretty awkward around ladies, although after a drink or two I'm ok? Similar hair too.
oooh, the hair thieves!

Silken

« Reply #176 on: 13 Feb 2008, 05:29 »

Let's See:

- I'm Marten: I like to surround myself with fine ladies without a chance (or attempt) of dating them.
- I'm Faye: I carry around some extra weight and I sass to death everyone who doesn't run away quickly enough.
- I'm Dora: I like trying to gross out others with crude sexual jokes. Also, her taste of music resembles mine pretty well (Opeth! Yay! Apocalyptica! Yay! Helmet! Yay! And I would totally buy a record of Mystic Slaughterbeast.
- I'm Pintsize: I leave a path of accidental destruction wherever I go while trying to be nonchalant about it.
- I'm Sven: Or at least I'd look like him if I managed to work out more often.
- I'm Steve: I'm good at consoling my friends when they are in misery...although I can't help but going Ha-Ha on them if I think, they can endure it.
- I'm Amir: I would totally hook up with a chick who managed to punch out my teeth in a moshpit.

Ellen, Natasha, Winslow, Amanda, Penelope, Raven... I don't see much of me in them.

Jaymie

« Reply #177 on: 13 Feb 2008, 20:18 »

My boyfriend says I'm Dora.  In fact, he just calls me Dora sometimes.  I suppose he's right - I'm generally pretty sassy, but insecure as well.  And a recovering goth who still has a penchant for dark clothes and moody music.  As far as appearance goes, I suppose I look more like Penelope (pronounced like Antelope), although if Dora ever stopped dyeing her hair and grew it out, I would look like her. 

Suddenly I feel strange comparing myself to web comic characters.  Maybe I'm just tired.   :-P

StreetSpirit

• Obscure cultural reference
  • "Type "cookie", you idiot."
    • Last.FM
« Reply #178 on: 14 Feb 2008, 08:56 »

I would have to say I fall somewhere between Dora, a coffee obsessed, slightly sassy, revised goth (punk/indie - for me), and Marten, because I am a bit oblivious to certain people's implications and enjoy a wide spectrum of tunes and people.
"Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!"
-The 10th Doctor (doctor who)

rainnsreinn

« Reply #179 on: 15 Feb 2008, 11:19 »

Considering I've been told by friends that Faye was created in my image, I'll say I'm like Faye. I'm not from Savannah though (I'm in the North part of Georgia). The rest of it; the squishiness, art student, snarkiness, issues, drunkenness, and having friends who are not only dating but married--so, yeah.
I'm also now on a similar workout plan to avoid the drinking. ;)

grendler

« Reply #180 on: 18 Feb 2008, 21:11 »

I r teh tequila monsterz

echodeluxe

« Reply #181 on: 19 Feb 2008, 06:58 »

im sven in every way. its crazy.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up