Fun Stuff > ENJOY

HBO's A Song of Ice and Fire

(1/200) > >>

Ozymandias:
I shit you not.

I am hells of excited.

Will:
I showed this article to Austin (kokeyjoe) just now, and I think he made a mess on the rug...

kokeyjoe:
But I cleaned it up!

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this development.  I've always wondered how this would work as a movie trilogy or series, and I just never thought it could keep up the momentum enough to make a series of films... without ruining the story, at least.  I've thought it could be cool as a sort of animated thing, as long as it was done faithfully and with quality all around.

This live action serial series kinda thing... I'm a bit worried.  Obviously, it could be awesome, or it could be terrible.  But it could also be enough for me to subscribe to HBO.

mberan42:
Iiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting.

"The series will begin with the 1996 first book, "A Game of Thrones," and the intention is for each novel ... to fuel a season's worth of episodes. Martin has nearly finished the fifth installment, but won't complete the seven-book cycle until 2011."

I wonder when they'll start writing it? I'd guess series premiere in 2009.

And fuckbeans, 2011 for the last book?!

Hat:
I have not read this books, but I googled around and they actually sound pretty damn awesome. So I am probably going to read these before the show comes out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version