THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 23:16
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2007 Predictions!  (Read 20760 times)

ScrambledGregs

Re: 2007 Predictions!
« Reply #50 on: 03 Feb 2007, 07:58 »

For all those wondering, Rogue Galaxy turned out really nice.  I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I picked it up today on break, I'm just about to fire it up for the first time.

I have to admit, despite my earlier post(s), I am interested in Rogue Galaxy. I've heard it's a solid, fairly straightforward action RPG, which sounds like a godsend after the good-idea-but-frustrating-and-kind-of-boring Valkyrie Profile 2.

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #51 on: 03 Feb 2007, 09:10 »

For all those wondering, Rogue Galaxy turned out really nice.  I've been having a lot of fun with it.

I picked it up today on break, I'm just about to fire it up for the first time.

I have to admit, despite my earlier post(s), I am interested in Rogue Galaxy. I've heard it's a solid, fairly straightforward action RPG, which sounds like a godsend after the good-idea-but-frustrating-and-kind-of-boring Valkyrie Profile 2.

As an added bonus, it's only forty bucks, as opposed to the usual fifty.  The way it's been playing so far, I would've payed sixty for it.  Grinding isn't nearly as boring as it used to be.
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #52 on: 03 Feb 2007, 10:20 »

I've only played it for about an hour and a half (but I'm about to play some more now), but so far I enjoy it. I haven't even gotten into all of the best stuff about Dark Cloud 2 yet, which is the crazy amounts of customization.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

Dimmukane

• Vulcan 3-D Chess Master
  • juicer
« Reply #53 on: 03 Feb 2007, 23:13 »

I've only played it for about an hour and a half (but I'm about to play some more now), but so far I enjoy it. I haven't even gotten into all of the best stuff about Dark Cloud 2 yet, which is the crazy amounts of customization.

I haven't even started on the factory or Insectron tournaments...I've just been racking up Hunter Points, getting better weapons through the fusing, and filling up the Revelation Flow board as much as possible.  Jaster never has much money on him...
Quote from: Johnny C
all clothes reflect identity constructs, destroy these constructs by shedding your clothes and sending pictures of the process to the e-mail address linked under my avatar

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
« Reply #54 on: 04 Feb 2007, 00:07 »

I'm still on Juraika right now. I've caught 3 Insectrons though, and I'm feeding them fairly often.
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up