THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Apr 2024, 17:20
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 2007 Albums??  (Read 71793 times)

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
    • WXBC Bard College Radio Online
Re: 2007 Albums??
« Reply #100 on: 20 Mar 2007, 18:46 »

I guess he also doesn't like Do Make Say Think, Explosions in the Sky, Eluvium, Maserati, Modest Mouse, Menomena, Rob Crow, or Cex, because all of those bands new albums are, at the least, quite good and at best really fantastic.
I punched all the girls in the face on the way to the booth to vote for Hitler.

Hollow Press (my blog)

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
« Reply #101 on: 20 Mar 2007, 19:05 »

I've heard rumors of a new Sigur Ros album late this year, or perhaps next year.

jeph

• Administrator
  • Duck attack survivor
  • MON DIEU!
    • Questionable Content
« Reply #102 on: 20 Mar 2007, 19:41 »

Maserati, Arcade Fire, LCD Soundsystem, Rwake, Worker Bee, !!!, Besnard Lakes, Blonde Redhead, Bjork (haven't heard it yet but I have high hopes), DINOSAUR FUCKING JUNIOR, Shellac (again, haven't heard but hopes are high), Domink Eulberg, Grails, Gui Boratto, Heaviness, Jesu...

2007 is a GREAT year for music already.
Deathmole Jacques' head takes up the bottom half of the panel, with his words taking up the top half. He is not concerned about the life of his friend.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #103 on: 20 Mar 2007, 20:22 »

I've heard rumors of a new Sigur Ros album late this year, or perhaps next year.

We should be so lucky to have it this year. I think it's highly unlikely that it'll be out any time before next year. I'm uncontrollably excited for it though, so this year would be a godsend.

Hollow Press (my blog)

greenMonkey

• The Tickler
  • WOO
« Reply #104 on: 20 Mar 2007, 20:43 »

Yeah, from what I've read they've just started working on it in the past few months.  But we can always hope.  :-D

timehat

« Reply #105 on: 20 Mar 2007, 20:53 »

The new Dodheimsgard is fucking awesome.

Tago Mago

• Larger than most fish
« Reply #106 on: 20 Mar 2007, 21:00 »

Rhys Chatham - A Crimson Grail (For 400 Electric Guitars): Absurdly huge and superfluous, one of the coolest live albums (and live album concepts) I've ever had the privilege of hearing.

Times New Viking - Present the Paisley Reich: Lo-fi indie-pop/rock with tons of attitude (band-wide vocal harmonies w/ manic female vocalist = the love of my life) and great hooks.

The Magik Markers - Last of the Retsin/You Can't Fuck a Clock: I love the concept behind this band, but this is the first album to really wow me on its purely musical merits. A lovely pair of opening tracks.

Marnie Stern - In Advance of the Broken Arm: YEAH!
« Last Edit: 20 Mar 2007, 21:06 by Tago Mago »

Thrillho

• Global Moderator
  • Awakened
  • Tall. Beets.
« Reply #107 on: 21 Mar 2007, 09:20 »

You must not like Deerhoof, the Shins, or Arcade Fire that much, then,

YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC OMG
In the end, the thing people will remember is kindness.

Kyros

• Pneumatic ratchet pants
« Reply #108 on: 21 Mar 2007, 11:54 »

Menomena, Arcade Fire, Ted Leo + Rx, LCD Soundsystem, Low, Deerhoof, The Shins..man it's already been quite a year.

My only true dissapointments so far have been Clap Your Hands Say Yeah's new one and the mediocrebutstillnotterrible Modest Mouse album.

Valdemar

« Reply #109 on: 21 Mar 2007, 12:08 »

The only thing that has really made me marvel so far is !!! - Myth Takes. It is just so damn good and danceable.
Jesu and Dalek were good(as expected) but not revelations which I had sorta hoped for. Finntroll's new album will kick arse though, I am sure of it.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #110 on: 21 Mar 2007, 13:35 »

To be completely honest, I don't hold out any hope for Modest Mouse recording a completely great album every again. It's the same way I feel about Beck. Both of their best and most groundbreaking work was done in the 90s, and nowadays they keep releasing passable to almost great albums.

Of course, Johnny Marr joining the band was a wildcard, but it turns out he didn't really add or subtract much of anything. I would've hardly known there was a former Smiths musical wunderkid in the band if we all hadn't heard about it for months now.

JediBendu

• Furry furrier
« Reply #111 on: 21 Mar 2007, 14:00 »

To be completely honest, I don't hold out any hope for Modest Mouse recording a completely great album every again.

Really? I think "We Were Dead" is easily on par with their earlier work, so if it's not "great" then that stuff must not be great by defualt. It's just a new kind of Modest Mouse, I mean, I'd start to call "We Were Dead" great before I'd call something like "Long Drive" great, or even "Lonesome Crowded West." It's just that the lyrics are toned down and the music itself has taken on a poppier edge. And the lyrics may sound like a bad thing, but I think now it's more of a "not what he's saying but how he's saying it" thing. At least for me, basically the lyrics on this album are secondary in my ear to the music and the vocal style itself.

But honestly. All the new music that's been coming out has been boring me, with the exception of Deerhoof, and Modest Mouse, though I'm pretty sure about 3/4 of the album will start to bore me before too long. Just like every other MM album.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #112 on: 21 Mar 2007, 14:24 »

It's just that the lyrics are toned down and the music itself has taken on a poppier edge.

Well I know for some people that's part of the problem. For someone who prefers a poppyer sound (and you seem to fall into that group based upon your comments) than We Were Dead... would be a better album than The Lonesome Crowded West, for example. But what I, and many other MM fans I know, like is the rough, raw, and decidedly unpoppy sound of the earlier albums. Often more jarring and less refined, the earlier albums have an unvarnished energy which the new material, while still pretty good in my opinion, lacks. We Were Dead... is not nearly as good as some of thier older albums, I'd contend, and one of the main reasons is in fact the "toned down lyrics and poppier edge."

Hollow Press (my blog)

Joseph

• Duck attack survivor
« Reply #113 on: 21 Mar 2007, 15:57 »

So far, the new Low album is my favourite of the year.  It is just incredible, I have to say.  Other than that, Besnard Lakes, Arcade Fire, Feist, Frog Eyes, LCD Soundsystem, and Of Montreal have all been great.  And I still have tons to listen to as well.  2007 is shaping up very nicely.

JediBendu

• Furry furrier
« Reply #114 on: 21 Mar 2007, 16:36 »

Well, I do know that people can like stuff personally less because it's not asthetically like earlier stuff. But, I mean, the toned down lyrics and poppier edge started on The Moon & Antarctica. And bands just change, sometimes it truly does lead to a decline in the quality of the music itself, but I don't think this is one of those cases. And I personally like both the styles that they've kind of exhibited.

Modest Mouse as everyone knew them is dead. But... I don't think this has led to them being any worse.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #115 on: 21 Mar 2007, 17:13 »

The new Frog Eyes is pretty good methinks. After only one listen I can say it's not spectacular but I do like it alot. At first glance it seemed maybe a little cleaner to me than some of thier earlier stuff but I could be wrong. Definetly an album worth looking at though. As for the new Low album, well it's really really good. One of the best albums I've heard this year in fact. I think I'm seeing them live in April and this new album (their best? could be) has me even more excited.
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2007, 17:48 by TheFuriousWombat »

Hollow Press (my blog)

Inlander

• coprophage
  • Hug your local saintly donkey.
    • Instant Life Substitute
« Reply #116 on: 21 Mar 2007, 17:40 »

Devin Davis is going back into the studio. I have no idea when he hopes to have the album out, but that news alone pretty much makes my year.

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #117 on: 21 Mar 2007, 17:55 »

I forgot. South African folk singer Vusi Mahlasela has a new record out this year. Since he is consistently excellent I'm excited to check this out.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Houdinimachine

• http://www.myspace.com/houdinimachine/
« Reply #118 on: 21 Mar 2007, 18:08 »

So... the new CYHSY is... really really nothing like the first album at all. It's nowhere near as catchy, and a lot more dense and ominous. This is going to take a lot of listening to before I can make up my mind, but jesus what a weird choice for a sophomore effort. They've finally got a major label release, and a wider audience and... well... Take me for an example. I introduced them to my girlfriend since they're coming to town... She listened to 'Thunder and well... was honestly turned off. I played some from their first album and she liked it more.

I'm not saying going slow and dense is a bad move... It's just an interesting one.

As far as 2007 goes, Menomena has it all so far followed by Deerhoof. I am honestly just listening to Crane Wife over and over again right now though.
She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #119 on: 21 Mar 2007, 21:23 »

You can thank Dave Fridmann for the dense sound.

I don't like that record much.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #120 on: 22 Mar 2007, 04:23 »

I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only person in the world who really, really, REALLY loves the version of the title track on Some Loud Thunder . . .

Also, today I bought the new Low album based solely on the recommendations in this thread. So basically, what I'm saying is that if I don't like it then you're all going to have to pool together to write me a cheque for A$30. (I have to say though, that before even putting it in the C.D. player the packaging is AAA+.)

valley_parade

• coprophage
« Reply #121 on: 22 Mar 2007, 09:33 »

Clutch!
Wait so you're letting something that happened 10 years ago ruin your quality of life? What are you, America? :psyduck:

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #122 on: 22 Mar 2007, 12:56 »

I would like to tie together two tangents in this thread, if I may.

I listened to a few clips of the new Modest Mouse via iTunes. You might say it's unfair to base a perception about an album on 30 second clips on iTunes, but bear with me before you disagree. The sound I hear on the new Modest Mouse is decidedly more produced, clean, and--for lack of a better word--poppy. If I had not known it was MM, I would have thought it was some flavor of the week alt rock/emo/whatever passes for mainstream these days band. It just didn't sound a god damn thing like the MM I know and love. To say that the poppy and more toned down stuff began on The Moon & Antarctica is a bald faced lie because that album is long, druggy, and experimental. The lyrics are out and out psychedelic--compare them to their earlier stuff and it feels like a great artistic leap. I'm not saying MM shouldn't experiment with their sound, but this is a horrible way to do it. Quite unlike my next point.

Low are a band who made a career out of releasing--arguably--the same basic album every year or so, but having such great songwriting and sense of melody that it worked, and worked really well. I would argue that Secret Name and Things We Lost In The Fire were the absolute peak of the 'classic' Low slowcore/minimalist sound. After that point, the band has been steadily edging toward something new. At first it was tentative on Trust and then a full jump on The Great Destroyer. From the sound clips I heard of the new album, Low have finally completed their journey away from minimalist rock into spooky electronica and fuzzy rock.

I see so many bands either releasing great versions of the same basic template or moving into new sonic territory that it's hard to cut MM any slack because where they're going isn't somewhere I care to hear. I will probably download the album somewhere and give it a few spins, but it's hard to believe anyone would prefer it to their earlier work.

JediBendu

• Furry furrier
« Reply #123 on: 22 Mar 2007, 13:28 »

I never said I preferred the new MM over their earlier work.

Also, the Moon & Antartica may be long and experimental. But it's still more pop than their earlier stuff. It's called a gradual transition. Things don't just start and stop at random. Just look at fucking "Gravity Rides Everything" and you can't even deny that it wasn't pop at all. If you can't see it then you must be deaf.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #124 on: 22 Mar 2007, 19:22 »

Harry, buy any Low album. They are all mesmerising.

Low are just one of many bands that I haven't quite got around to getting into yet. I mean, I've had Things We Lost in the Fire for years now but I haven't got any of their (quite substantial) back catalogue. Maybe it's because Things, while I enjoy it and while it has some songs I really like, has never really grabbed me. Anyway, I listened to Drums and Guns and I liked it, but my reaction was much like my reaction to Things: it's good, but it didn't really demand that I stop doing everything and just listen. But then, I find myself loving Neon Bible more and more with each listen, so I'm going to suspend judgment on Drums until I've had a chance to listen to it a few more times.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #125 on: 23 Mar 2007, 09:13 »

Give Secret Name a try. It's engineered by Steve Albini, so you know it's going to sound fantastic, especially given Low's at-the-time minimalist aesthetic. 'Home' is one of the most shockingly powerful album closing songs I've ever heard, and it's just a voice and a guitar if I remember correctly.

BillAdama

« Reply #126 on: 23 Mar 2007, 14:13 »

Bands that've released albums I've really gotten into so far this year:

Of Montreal
Amy Winehouse
Andrew Bird
Arcade Fire
Modest Mouse
Vieux Farka Toure
Patty Griffin
LCD Soundsystem

Bands that've released albums I've liked to a lesser degree this year:
The Shins
Panda Bear
Low
Deerhoof
Menomena
The Besnard Lakes
The Apples In Stereo

MUCH better than last year so far.  By the time last year all I had that I was into was The Knife, Destroyer, and Neko Case.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #127 on: 23 Mar 2007, 15:26 »

2006 was a year for great music that got absolutely no publicity.

I would disagree with your assesment of Panda Bear's record for sure, and Low's as well.

BillAdama

« Reply #128 on: 23 Mar 2007, 15:28 »

2006 was a year for great music that got absolutely no publicity.

I would disagree with your assesment of Panda Bear's record for sure, and Low's as well.

2006's great music didn't really come until August-November, though.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #129 on: 23 Mar 2007, 17:36 »

The great music didn't come out until August-November?

Scott Walker?
Liars?
The Knife?
Tapes'n'Tapes?
Girl Talk?
Danielson?
Eagles Of Death Metal?
Belle And Sebastian?
Cat Power?
Destroyer?
Sunset Rubdown?

There are more I'm missing, I'm sure. All of those came out before August.

Scytale

« Reply #130 on: 24 Mar 2007, 01:41 »

Heh I've only heard Therion and Boris from this year.

Therion's going to be damn hard to beat, though if there is one band that can do it I have no doubt it will be Summoning, so yeah very much looking forward to later in the year.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #131 on: 24 Mar 2007, 07:50 »

Scott Walker?
Liars?
The Knife?
Tapes'n'Tapes?
Girl Talk?
Danielson?
Eagles Of Death Metal?
Belle And Sebastian?
Cat Power?
Destroyer?
Sunset Rubdown?

I think it's easy to see 2007 as a better year because more big name bands are releasing good-to-great albums, whereas 2006 was a year where lesser names got to shine. Yeah, I'm generalizing, which is a dangerous game...but still.

Also: do you really consider The Greatest, well, great?? I only ask because it seems like it got a lukewarm reception. At first it kind of turned me off, and I didn't think she could pull off the country/soul thing that well, but it starts to get really good if you give it enough time. Also, some of my favorite songs off of it are performed on her 'Speaking For Trees' DVD, so it was cool to hear 'The Moon' and 'Islands' in an album context. I still prefer her "depressed, alcoholic, cool-art-student-chick-you-could-never-hope-to-land" albums, but...

BillAdama

« Reply #132 on: 24 Mar 2007, 07:54 »

Scott Walker?
Liars?
The Knife?
Tapes'n'Tapes?
Girl Talk?
Danielson?
Eagles Of Death Metal?
Belle And Sebastian?
Cat Power?
Destroyer?
Sunset Rubdown?

I didn't say *no* good albums came out before August.  Just, fewer than came out this year before April.  The Knife and Destroyer are fantastic, so were Howe Gelb, Herbert.  Scott Walker, Neko Case, Roseanne Cash, Serena Maneesh, Sonic Youth were good.

And that's not counting all the people who have releases in the next couple months this year.  Wilco, Fountains of Wayne, MIA (Though she's going to have lots of hype backlash and will probably be bashed even if she's good), Thee More Shallows, Feist, Bjork, Dungen, Interpol.

Kyros

« Reply #133 on: 24 Mar 2007, 10:19 »

Soo, Panda Bear's new album is pretty sweet I must say.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #134 on: 24 Mar 2007, 11:06 »

Also: do you really consider The Greatest, well, great?? I only ask because it seems like it got a lukewarm reception. At first it kind of turned me off, and I didn't think she could pull off the country/soul thing that well, but it starts to get really good if you give it enough time. Also, some of my favorite songs off of it are performed on her 'Speaking For Trees' DVD, so it was cool to hear 'The Moon' and 'Islands' in an album context. I still prefer her "depressed, alcoholic, cool-art-student-chick-you-could-never-hope-to-land" albums, but...
The Greatest is a really great record. I admire and enjoy it not only because it's remarkably cohesive, but also because the songwriting on it is consistently excellent.

Bill, though this is by no means definitive, let me just double check that list of pre-August records and compare it to my ten favourite albums from 2006.

10. Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere - released in May
9. Eagles Of Death Metal - Death By Sexy - released in April
8. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Etiquette - released in March
7. Cat Power - The Greatest - released in February
6. Shout Out Out Out Out - Not Saying/Just Saying - released in July
5. Joanna Newsom - Ys - released in November
4. Ladyhawk - s/t - released in June
3. Destroyer - Destroyer's Rubies released in February
2. Malajube - Trompe L'oeil - released in Februrary
1. Liars - Drum's Not Dead - released in February

As you can see I patently disagree with the assertion that all the great music in 2006 was released after August; however, I stand by my statement that a lot of those records did not get the publicity they deserved while other higher-profile records sort of tanked.

penpen17

« Reply #135 on: 24 Mar 2007, 14:43 »

I'm just holding my breath for Bjork's new album

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #136 on: 24 Mar 2007, 17:22 »

Soo, Panda Bear's new album is pretty sweet I must say.

The next time I can reasonably spend some money, I am going to drive all over hell's half acre until I find this somewhere. I've heard some of the songs via Pitchfork and it sounds like an amazing album. God do I love Animal Collective.

Inlander

• coprophage
« Reply #137 on: 24 Mar 2007, 18:37 »

Also: do you really consider The Greatest, well, great??

Just to weight into this little mini-discussion - I only bought the Greatest very recently, when it was re-released in a slipcase and at half-price. I was wary of buying it when it came out, not only because of the sometimes lukewarm reviews but also because I was actually pretty underwhelmed by You Are Free. On the other hand, Moon Pix is one of my all-time favourite albums (I have a strange relationship with it, that resulted from me spontaneously coming up with a story idea when I was listening to it in the shop and then buying it and listening to it obsessively for the next fortnight while I wrote said story), so I always take an interest in a new Cat Power record. Anyway, long story short: the Greatest is, I think, the best Cat Power album since Moon Pix. It's gorgeous and I love it.

smudgeface

« Reply #138 on: 25 Mar 2007, 04:11 »

Nothing stands out just yet. However, I can say that Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High was disappointing as they didn't seem to have grown one bit. And I mean, their starting point wasn't even that high in the first place, so...  :|

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #139 on: 25 Mar 2007, 13:11 »

Mini-discussion, Ho!!

I've always liked The Covers Record the best, but mostly because it's so minimal and emphasizes her voice and presence so well.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #140 on: 25 Mar 2007, 13:20 »

I posted a thread about this but I realized I should have just put it in here. So yeah, the new Amiina album, their first LP, Kurr, leaked recently and it's really great. Sigur Ros' string quartet is a much more versatile group than they might seem at first glance or if you only know of them through Sigur Ros. They have rather beautiful music with nice strings but lots of cool electronics as well and some unique instrumental stuff: the singing saw plays heavily in some songs for example. It's not the best album I've heard all year but Kurr is really a nice listen and I'd say it's in the top 5 at the moment. Well worth checking out for someone looking for something a little different than most of the releases being discussed on this thread so far.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Yakob

« Reply #141 on: 25 Mar 2007, 13:22 »

How's 'Chinese Democracy' working out?

March 6th. Supposedly.

Ha, that was dead wrong.

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #142 on: 25 Mar 2007, 14:46 »

Nothing stands out just yet. However, I can say that Fall Out Boy's Infinity On High was disappointing as they didn't seem to have grown one bit.

To be somewhat fair to the Fall Out Boys, the singles off of their first record proved they had a knack for sugary but catchy hooks. Unfortunately the new single has an interesting chorus and a frustrating rest of the song (though the piss-take on Avenged Sevenfold towards the end of the video is quite funny). I doubt I'll even investigate this new one.
« Last Edit: 27 Mar 2007, 14:00 by Johnny C »

amok

• Duck attack survivor
  • low AI ketamine android
« Reply #143 on: 26 Mar 2007, 01:37 »

I posted a thread about this but I realized I should have just put it in here. So yeah, the new Amiina album, their first LP, Kurr, leaked recently and it's really great. Sigur Ros' string quartet is a much more versatile group than they might seem at first glance or if you only know of them through Sigur Ros. They have rather beautiful music with nice strings but lots of cool electronics as well and some unique instrumental stuff: the singing saw plays heavily in some songs for example. It's not the best album I've heard all year but Kurr is really a nice listen and I'd say it's in the top 5 at the moment. Well worth checking out for someone looking for something a little different than most of the releases being discussed on this thread so far.

I wasn't blown away by this one. Maybe it needs a couple more listens but even though it's very pleasant to listen to, a few of the tracks seemed a bit formulaic and didn't really grab my attention the way the ones on the EPs did. It's definitely a good CD but it needs a bit more variation.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #144 on: 26 Mar 2007, 14:39 »

I agree. I definetly like the album a lot. I definetly think it has many excellent songs. But the EP and the single are better. I love all the songs on both those releases and I'm finding myself not overly infatuated with some of the songs on Kurr. But it is a very nice, enjoyable album to listen to and it works wonderfully as background music even if some of the songs are a tad tired if paid close attention to. Still, I'd say it's a release well worth checking out. I'd just say don't expect every song to live up to the EP/Single.

Hollow Press (my blog)

Mr u Suk

« Reply #145 on: 26 Mar 2007, 19:04 »

Now ive been waiting for Rush's newest outing Snakes and Arrows, from about the second they said they were going to make another album, but sweet hell! i heard the new single Far Cry and man it is so good. Snakes and Arrows tops my list for 07

supersheep

• Scrabble hacker
  • you'll have to speak up, i'm a fish and lack ears
« Reply #146 on: 27 Mar 2007, 08:00 »

I like this new Deerhoof album thing - it was my first Deerhoof experience and I liked it muchly. Also, I am kinda surprised that no-one has been liking the Au Revoir Simone album, which is my favourite thing of the year so far. It is like sitting on a balcony type thing with a cigarette and a cold drink and a pretty girl you like but you are only friends with and you are chatting and stuff and then you kiss and the sun is setting and you feel kind of floaty.
DJ Weight Problem: if you think semantics isn't that important maybe you should just can dig four banana nine jenkins razor blade dinosaur

Johnny C

• Mentat
« Reply #147 on: 27 Mar 2007, 16:35 »

The new Ponys record is really awesome. They're cribbing from Sonic Youth, Television and others, but the songwriting and recording are so superb that it comes across as really fresh and great.

TheFuriousWombat

• GET ON THE NIGHT TRAIN
« Reply #148 on: 27 Mar 2007, 17:03 »

I don't believe the new Rob Crow (of Pinback) album, "Living Well," has been mentioned. But it's worth mentioning because it's really great. Temporary Residence Limited continues to be one of my favorite, if not my overall favorite, label out there. This new Rob Crow is just one of many new releases from the label this year and so far everything I've heard has been great. "Living Well" is very much like other Pinback work so it's definetly worth checking out if you're a fan. Great stuff!
Also, the new Panda Bear (from Animal Collective) album is fantastic. Panda Bear is playing a show in June for which I already have tickets based largely on the merits of this new album.

Hollow Press (my blog)

!!!CPAOI!!!

« Reply #149 on: 27 Mar 2007, 17:50 »

Has anyone heard the A Sunny Day in Glasgow record?  It's really chopped up noise pop, and I'm a total sucker for it at the moment.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up