THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 26 Jul 2024, 16:59
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Virtual Console  (Read 3238 times)

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
Virtual Console
« on: 11 Feb 2007, 13:47 »

Man I have been thinking about games I would like to see on the Virtual Console even though I know they're impossible. Number one pipe dream on my list is a translated version of Earthbound 64. Goddamn would I play that.

What about you guys? I mean, I don't even know what games are maybe even coming out. There is a list of future North American releases but at the moment it's kinda sparse and it's certainly lacking a lot of classics.
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2007, 13:50 by Johnny C »
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

Storm Rider

• Older than Moses
  • Twelve stories high, made of radiation
Re: Virtual Console
« Reply #1 on: 11 Feb 2007, 14:01 »

Chrono Trigger.

Chrono Trigger.

Chrono Trigger.

Well, OK, that one will probably come out eventually, but Square, make it fucking happen.

The Virtual Console games that I want that will never happen are English translations of the SNES Fire Emblem games. I love the series, but it came over to America really late in its life span and that makes me sad.
« Last Edit: 11 Feb 2007, 14:07 by Storm Rider »
[22:06] Shane: We only had sex once
[22:06] Shane: and she was wicked just...lay there

ackblom12

« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2007, 22:57 »

I would pay for a translated Dragon Quest VI in a heartbeat. The ROM translation sucked donkey dick.

ScrambledGregs

« Reply #3 on: 12 Feb 2007, 08:25 »

Earthbound 64 never came out for any system, anywhere, and it wasn't finished. Do you mean Mother 3??

Johnny C

• Mentat
  • i wanna be yr slide dog
    • I AM A WHORE FOR MY OWN MUSIC
« Reply #4 on: 12 Feb 2007, 09:27 »

No, I mean in a perfect world they would take Earthbound 64 (which if I remember right was actually largely finished), translate it and release it for the Virtual Console. I'd be willing to settle for a far more realistic translated version of the GBA Mother 3 to hit North American shores; however, although it's impossible, a finished and translated Earthbound 64 would be the awesomest thing.
[02:12] yuniorpocalypse: let's talk about girls
[02:12] Thug In Kitchen: nooo

RandomGuy

« Reply #5 on: 20 Feb 2007, 15:14 »

I apologise at the vagueness of this post however:

I would like to see a game I have seen/played in many years called Dizzy. He was an egg that got dizzy and did crazy stuff! I really enjoyed the game but I was young and can't find it anywhere...*sniff*

firekow

« Reply #6 on: 21 Feb 2007, 11:58 »

Duck Hunt's one I'm looking forward to, but aside from that, some old Final Fantasy titles would be great. If a decent control scheme could be devised, a console port of Starcraft could be fun as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up