THESE FORUMS NOW CLOSED (read only)

• 24 Apr 2024, 11:44
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks like I'm not the only one who read "The Areas of My Expertise".  (Read 2491 times)

Bennett the Sage

I was delighted to see the allusion of John Hodgman's work in the February 21st, 2006 QC comic. For those of you who dont know who John Hodgeman is, and I bet that about seventy-five percent of you do, hes a correspondant on the Daily Show, but mainly known as playing the PC in those PC vs. Mac commercials which I hate. Anyways, I am using this time to tell everyone to pick up that book. Its a seriously good read and worth every cent (or hobo nickel as it were).*

*That joke brought to you by Inside Joke Corp. (IJC), serving inside joke necessities since 1937.
« Last Edit: 21 Feb 2007, 23:09 by Bennett the Sage »

Mnementh

It helps if you spell "Hodgman" correctly.

He's a bit of a fixture here in the Peoples Republic of Western Massy Chusetts, I believe he regularly spends the summers here, and this year he was more or less in residence at the Montague Bookmill, where he gave a talk at the end of the summer, and we had the chance to meet him and listen to his friend Jonathan Coulton play us some amusing songs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up